Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AbdeSMBSMS

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:53 am

Maqbool wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: First of all There was no Vasila of Aliqader Maula ( tus ) on 23Rd Mubarak night. Only Aqamaula ( tus ) vasila was live relayed.
So dont try to spread false humours. Secondly regarding rutba so Mazoon saheb comes after Aliqader Maula ( tus ) & obviously Aliqader Maula ( tus ) Rutba & status is highest than mazoon saheb.
This was already clarified earlier. It was not vasila but ussalli niyat which was given from the Mumbai by aliqader. The hodda of Mazon is bigger then the aliqader because he is not in the seat of Dai since Dai is alive and there can not be two dais at a time.
But you only mention the Vasilla. Make yur accent & vocabulary clear before texting.
Aliqader Maula ( tus ) is Successor to His Father ( tus ) & Aliqader Maula ( tus ) never claimed that he is Dai & Mansoos rutba is greater than all the other rutbas including Mazoom Saheb & this is proved by Mazoom Saheb only when he did talaqqi of Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) & did Tasleem to Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) on the Sipara of Shz. Hatim Bs in Mumbai.
Mazoom Saheb is an Ilm na saheb & he knows very well the stature of Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) so dont exaggarate yourself in finding whose position is higher as it is none of yur business.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Who will take the ultimate human responsibility of this tragedy. Under whose raza and guidance was this arrangement instructed...?

The victims will they get financial compensation ?

If not then how will they ever know the dollar value of human lives....let us not discuss the human and family loss for the time being that is too complicated ...
This Kind of arrangements are made every year. It's a natural calamity & for these you can't blame any one.
Yes it is natural calamity. Like this every thing is happend by nature, then why you people associate a minor happening by nature is done by aliqader or moula and describe as Moaziza! If any thing good is done by this two persons then why they have not learned future happening and stopped this accident! If you want to associate this accident a natural calamity then the other things you projects as moaziza are also naturals and nothing else.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:31 am

[/quote]But you only mention the Vasilla. Make yur accent & vocabulary clear before texting.
Aliqader Maula ( tus ) is Successor to His Father ( tus ) & Aliqader Maula ( tus ) never claimed that he is Dai & Mansoos rutba is greater than all the other rutbas including Mazoom Saheb & this is proved by Mazoom Saheb only when he did talaqqi of Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) & did Tasleem to Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) on the Sipara of Shz. Hatim Bs in Mumbai.
Mazoom Saheb is an Ilm na saheb & he knows very well the stature of Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) so dont exaggarate yourself in finding whose position is higher as it is none of yur business.[/quote]

I have already clarified in my earlier post that the vasila was mistake, it was ussalli niyat. I think you have not read that post.
The fact is mazoon saheb has left the masjid when the aliqader started giving ussalli niyat from Mumbai. This he has done because his rutba is bigger then aliqder. The Ayans has taken stong objection to this and avoided coming to masjid for namaz. Later they have to tender apologies to mazoon because of the instruction from Al wazarat office.

One more thing to understand the on going adavat between two group of kothar is, the Amil of Secunderabad left the city before 2 days from the arrival of Mazoon inspite of clear instruction from Alwazarat to give full respect to mazoon.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:48 am

Maqbool wrote:
But you only mention the Vasilla. Make yur accent & vocabulary clear before texting.
Mazoom Saheb is an Ilm na saheb & he knows very well the stature of Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) so dont exaggarate yourself in finding whose position is higher as it is none of yur business.[/quote]

I have already clarified in my earlier post that the vasila was mistake, it was ussalli niyat. I think you have not read that post.
The fact is mazoon saheb has left the masjid when the aliqader started giving ussalli niyat from Mumbai. This he has done because his rutba is bigger then aliqder. The Ayans has taken stong objection to this and avoided coming to masjid for namaz. Later they have to tender apologies to mazoon because of the instruction from Al wazarat office.

One more thing to understand the on going adavat between two group of kothar is, the Amil of Secunderabad left the city before 2 days from the arrival of Mazoon inspite of clear instruction from Alwazarat to give full respect to mazoon.[/quote]

Ok it wud be my mistake for not reading the post.
Maqbool bhai, tell me one thing are u from Us or from reformist Or from Mazoom saheb side plz clear this confusion of mine.
Bhai i want to clear one thing if according to you Mazoom Saheb has left the masjid so its only becoz he has a conflict with Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) & not becoz his rutba is higher than Aliqader Maula ( tus ) & obviously the Mumineen of Secunderabad wud object the exit of Mazoom saheb as u are saying, becoz the formers have faith & love for Aliqader Maula ( tus ).
No comments on the Amil acitvity as i have no concern with any Amils..
Make a statement clear in mind Syedi Wa Maulai Aliqader Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) Rutba, Power, Position, Status is highest among all the rutbas which includes Mazoom Saheb tooooo.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Death of an abde or injuries to some doesn't make any difference to the greedy Bohra clergies. Mansoos didn't waste time in collecting more moolah as Nikahs were solemnised by him immediately after the tragedy, Nikah = Fat salams to Mansoos which is in LACS.

Syedi Maulai Aali Qadr Mufaddal Bhai Saheb Saifuddin TUS Solemnized Nikah of Mustafa Taher Bhai Gangly (Hosur) with D/o Shabbir Bhai Pata in Burhanpur on 4th Shavwal

4th Shawwal, 1434

Courtesy:- Zeninfosys.
Same besotted quote as expected. What else can be expected from berserk reformist like you & your fellow beings.
As Aqamaula ( tus ) Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) is a father to us, so being a father he has to comprehend the KHUSHI of all his children. If he is praying Nikaah of his other child that doesnot mean that he is not depressed about the incident in which one of his own child is being victimed. Maula ( tus ) has to see the ecstasy of his other childrens too.
But you guys keep quoting baseless remarks only to prove your insanity.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:As Aqamaula ( tus ) Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) is a father to us, so being a father he has to comprehend the KHUSHI of all his children. If he is praying Nikaah of his other child that doesnot mean that he is not depressed about the incident in which one of his own child is being victimed. Maula ( tus ) has to see the ecstasy of his other childrens too.
Is this includes the children of poor mumenins?

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:51 am

Maqbool wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:As Aqamaula ( tus ) Mufaddal Maula ( tus ) is a father to us, so being a father he has to comprehend the KHUSHI of all his children. If he is praying Nikaah of his other child that doesnot mean that he is not depressed about the incident in which one of his own child is being victimed. Maula ( tus ) has to see the ecstasy of his other childrens too.
Absolutely Not it doesnot include the poor mumineens becoz in the Saaya of Aqamaula ( tus ) & His Mansoos ( tus ) no mumineen is poor now.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Absolutely Not it doesnot include the poor mumineens becoz in the Saaya of Aqamaula ( tus ) & His Mansoos ( tus ) no mumineen is poor now.
Achee bache juth nahi bola karte.
Now answer my question please:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:05 am

Maqbool wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Absolutely Not it doesnot include the poor mumineens becoz in the Saaya of Aqamaula ( tus ) & His Mansoos ( tus ) no mumineen is poor now.
Achee bache juth nahi bola karte.
Now answer my question please:
Achaa Bachaa pagal jaise wahi sawaal baar baar nahi pucha karte jinka unhe jawaab mil gaya ho :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Abdewhatever
If there are no poor under the SAYA how come there is an organization called Khidmatguzars in Mumbai which was formed with the RAZA of Syedna and his Mansoos and are distributing Food Packets to the needy.That organization is not reformist but sanctioned by your Kothari MAFIAS and if you little brain left open you can google it or search on this very forum ( Since you are a brain washed,close minded person I would not mention about Poverty in Ahmedabad on this very forum)
Not to forget about Thaali system when it started it was announced by Mansoos is to feed every Mumin why would he needs to feed every Mumin if they are no poor Mumin ( Now that Thaali/Dabba scheme has been commercialized and POOR are forgotten)

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Achaa Bachaa pagal jaise wahi sawaal baar baar nahi pucha karte jinka unhe jawaab mil gaya ho :lol:
You and I very well know that there are more poor then rich in our community. now answer my question. Otherwise it will be proved that the mansoos is only for rich and poor has no place in his neamat.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 am

Maqbool wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Achaa Bachaa pagal jaise wahi sawaal baar baar nahi pucha karte jinka unhe jawaab mil gaya ho :lol:
You and I very well know that there are more poor then rich in our community. now answer my question. Otherwise it will be proved that the mansoos is only for rich and poor has no place in his neamat.
Excuse me Maqbool, you belong to Reformist Community & i am a Dawoodi Bohra ( Mumin ). Beshak in your community there wud be poor ones but in our community under the Saaya of Aqamaula ( tus ) & his Mansoos ( tus ) no one is poor.
You guys are expert in proving false interpretation so prove Or believe whtever shit you want i care a ASS about it.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 am

SBM wrote:Abdewhatever
If there are no poor under the SAYA how come there is an organization called Khidmatguzars in Mumbai which was formed with the RAZA of Syedna and his Mansoos and are distributing Food Packets to the needy.That organization is not reformist but sanctioned by your Kothari MAFIAS and if you little brain left open you can google it or search on this very forum ( Since you are a brain washed,close minded person I would not mention about Poverty in Ahmedabad on this very forum)
Not to forget about Thaali system when it started it was announced by Mansoos is to feed every Mumin why would he needs to feed every Mumin if they are no poor Mumin ( Now that Thaali/Dabba scheme has been commercialized and POOR are forgotten)

This Phrase perfect suits you
Thota chana baje ghana
Bhains ke aage been bajana :lol:

Now Move on L :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ser

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:You guys are expert in proving false interpretation
Look who is giving false interpretation? The more you escape to give answer to my simple logical question, you are proving that the mansoos is only for rich.

Now give answer to my question:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:57 am

Maqbool wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:You guys are expert in proving false interpretation
Look who is giving false interpretation? The more you escape to give answer to my simple logical question, you are proving that the mansoos is only for rich.

Now give answer to my question:
What i said Maqbool in my earlier post. First read it properly than quote. Aisa hi Muh uthake kuch bhi faltu nahi likh te bachha.
Prove , Believe ,write whtever shit your want i care a Ass about it. You can't change the truth.
Phirse muh uthake khuch bhi mat reply karna my above sentence is an answer to all your gags.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Absolutely Not it doesnot include the poor mumineens becoz in the Saaya of Aqamaula ( tus ) & His Mansoos ( tus ) no mumineen is poor now.[/quote]

RAMAZAN DISTRIBUTION 1434 < Prev Next >
Posted By:

hussainitrust
Send Email

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am |

Options

We started HUSSAINI TRUST in 1428 with only one AIM to serve POOR and NEEDY
people in our community we have seen many mumineen for years in india who do not
have enough money to buy their daily neccesity for them selves. This is when we
four friends in dubai thought of this trust and started working on it The AIM
was only to help POOR and NEEDY people of our community in india and through out
the world and then we
started to collect money . In the first year we had no plans to make this big
but things work out for our TRUST by the dua of our Aqua Mola Sydena Mohammed
Burhanuddin (TUS)and Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal Bhai Saheb Saifuddin
Saheb
From past SIX years we are working for the same cause of helping people and we
try to get more and more
funds from around the world.
Today in HUSSAINI TRUST we have more than 75 People who contribute for the same
cause of helping
mumineen India. We work together for the upbringing of our mumineen and helping
them in their needs
and for the same we have also started THE QARZAN SCHEME for mumineen in 1430. We
give small Qarzans
to mumineen for their needs and make easy for them to pay in installments
according to their conveneince

A BREIF ON THE WORK DONE BY HUSSAINI TRUST :

DISTRIBUTING FOOR GRAINS IN RAMAZAN
CASH TO WIDOW WOMEN
SCHOOL FEES FOR STUDENTS
MEDICAL EXPENSES
QARZAN HASANAT
NIYAZ JAMAN IN RAMAZAN
MARKAZ REPAIR
AND MANY MORE . . . .

THE YEAR WE STARTED 1428 HIJRI
Gave monthly Rashan to Mumineen around Mumbai
SR NO CENTRES NO OF MUMINEEN
1 MAROL 6
2 SANTACRUZ 5
3 NALASOPARA 6
4 BHAYANDER 15
5 VASAI 4
6 CASH TO WIDOW 3
IN TOTAL 39

Gave monthly Rashan to Mumineen around Mumbai RAMAZAN 1429
1 MAROL 5
2 SANTACRUZ 8
3 NALASOPARA 17
4 BHAYANDER 30
5 VASAI 12
6 MIRA ROAD 8
7 GOREGAON 6
8 MUMBRA 15
9 CASH TO WIDOW 8
IN TOTAL 109

Gave monthly Rashan to Mumineen around Mumbai RAMAZAN 1430
1 MAROL 15
2 SANTACRUZ 10
3 NALASOPARA 20
4 BHAYANDER 35
5 VASAI 12
6 MIRA ROAD 8
7 GOREGAON 10
8 MUMBRA 25
9 CASH TO WIDOW 15
IN TOTAL 150

Gave monthly Rashan to Mumineen around Mumbai RAMAZAN 1431
1 MAROL 10
2 SANTACRUZ 12
3 NALASOPARA 22
4 BHAYANDER 40
5 VASAI 10
6 MIRA ROAD 15
7 GOREGAON 18
8 MUMBRA 30
9 CASH TO WIDOW 10
10 BANDRA 6
11 JOGESHWARI 3
IN TOTAL 176

Gave monthly Rashan to Mumineen around Mumbai RAMAZAN 1432
1 MAROL 17
2 SANTACRUZ 9
3 NALASOPARA 18
4 BHAYANDER 42
5 VASAI 10
6 MIRA ROAD 16
7 GOREGAON 15
8 MUMBRA 40
9 CASH TO WIDOW 8
10 BANDRA 8
11 JOGESHWARI 2
IN TOTAL 185

Gave monthly Rashan to Mumineen around Mumbai RAMAZAN 1433
1 MAROL 17
2 SANTACRUZ 11
3 NALASOPARA 10
4 BHAYANDER 40
5 VASAI 10
6 MIRA ROAD 16
7 GOREGAON 15
8 MUMBRA 40
9 CASH TO WIDOW 12
10 BANDRA 8
11 JOGESHWARI 18
IN TOTAL 197

In 1432/1433 we also did Jaman (Niyaz) in Ramazan in Bhyander/ Dombivali/Ranala

The above mentioned places have many more families who can not afford their
basic needs in order we
try to get more funds every year so that we can help more mumineen to live
better life and have good food
and good health in the HOLY MONTH OF RAMAZAN.

This year we are trying to raise more fundsdue to hike in food prices across
India as you may well be
aware. This situation has made it even harder for some economically challenged
Families to meet their
daily requirements and people make special requests to help them as much as we
can.

Thus not only we are asking you to try and see if you can do more donations than
last year but
also to network with your family and friends and see if even they are intrested
in participating in
contributing to the trust for the welfare of mumineen

The details of food Grains (Rashan for the whole month) provided By HUSSAINI
TRUST
(Rice,Wheat,Four kind of Dals,Ghee,Oil,Tea,Sugar,Sev,Gol,Etc)
The Aprroximate Cost for the above mnetioned is Rs 1052.00

For any further details do not hesitate to contact our Khidmatguzars on below
mentioned Number

INDIA (Mumbai)

BHAI KUTBUDDIN FAKHRUDDIN BOOTWALA Email kutbuddin55@...
CONTACT NO : +91 9820 748562

BEN REHANA KUTBUDDIN BOOTWALA
CONTACT NO : +91 9820 262802

DUBAI
Email blessibrahim@...
BHAI IBRAHIM KUTBUDDIN BOOTWALA
CONTACT NO : +97150 3505732
CONTACT NO : +97155 7866601

SHARJAH

BHAI MUSTAFA ONN MITHAIWALA Email mustafa_mi@...
CONTACT NO : +97150 8527782
CONTACT NO : +97155 8848152

BHAI SHOEB ASHIQ HUSSAIN NEELWALA Email shoebneelwala@...
CONTACT NO : +97150 1505896

AJMAN

BHAI ALI ASGER SEGDIWALA Email ali@...
CONTACT NO: +97155 6419152

OMAN (MUSCAT)

BHAI YUSUF IBRAHIM MUSCATWALA Email yusufsmail@...
CONTACT NO : +968 95502296

OMAN (MUSCAT)

BHAI JUZER MANSOOR ALI MAHUVAWALA Email mansoorali@...
CONTACT NO: +968 95374272

WHERE TO SEND YOUR CHEQUE/CASH/TRANSFER/DRAFTS
Please email your amount to hussainigroupdubai@... . Alternativaly you can
mail on all the above
Emails Address so that all the admin people can record it and plan accordingly
and our member from the nearest place will get in touch with you in order to
take the amount from you or
guide you for the same

UK/USA/AUSTRALIA/CANADA AND ALL THE INTERNATIONAL DONORS MAY SEND THEIR
DONATIONS BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ANY OF THE ABOVE MEMBERS

Our Official Email Address hussainigroupdubai@...

Salaam
Abeede Syedna TUS
Hussaini Trust Dubai Members
ANY MORE PROOF ABDEWHATEVER

AbdeSMBSMS

Re: To The Admin

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Admin,
I AbdeSMBSMS a guest appearance on this Forum wants to narrate a rational question to the Admin of this Forum.
From the past few days i am perceiveing that my Quotes are not being published on this forum & they are getting rejected by the Admin.
I completely accede that the Admin has a right to Accept Or Reject the quotes. I know there is a zero tolerance for abusive language on this forum & if Admin find my quotes in a derogatory manner Admin should see it is the reply to the offensive excerpt which i am getting from the Reformists side. ( i believe in Tit For Tat ).
There are many Reformists on this Forum who uses derogatory languages in their quotes & among them mainly Al Zulfiqar uses the offensive language in each & every quotes but his quotes are never being prohibited by the Admin Why So?
If Admin has given us the priviledge to post our relevant significants on this Forum than the Admin should not be biased.

Thanks.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:10 pm

We'll delete posts that we find offensive, be that from reformists or others.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Admin
Please do not respond to juvenile posts. Abdes are nothing but whiners

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Abdewhatever
Stop Whining, and respond to my post about THERE ARE NO POOR MUMIN UNDER THE SAYA OF AQA MOULA

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:37 pm

AbdeSTSSMB
As a matter of fact if you look at the post by Khidmatguzars you will see that number of POOR MUMINS has increased many fold. It started with 39 and went up to 197
that shows that under the SAYA of Aqa Moula more Mumins became POOR in just three years and if you extrapolate ( hope you understand the meaning) that will show how quickly Abdes are becoming POOR under the SAYA of Aqa Moula and Mansoos just started.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Admin wrote:We'll delete posts that we find offensive, be that from reformists or others.
Thanks Admin for taking an instant action about the present & future but what about the past. There are many abusive quotes from the reformists mainly of Al zulfiqar which have not being deleted & being published.
Its an appeal if you can take the necessary actions for the past deeds too.
Thanks

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:22 am

SBM wrote:Abdewhatever
Stop Whining, and respond to my post about THERE ARE NO POOR MUMIN UNDER THE SAYA OF AQA MOULA
Tu toh ghode pe chadke aaya hai. Very curious to know my reply to your post. You have done Nice work but god only knows how much authentic your stuff is.
I won't reply to your GAG now, i can reply but i want to reply with some solid facts ( abhi Jaise Gaal Waisa hi Tamacha dena padega na).You keep looking forward to the reply of this post of yurs but side by side clear an aptitude test which i had given you to prove your IQ level which u havenot cleared yet.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:24 am

Abde,

You have a proof now given by SBM. You have tried your level best to avoid to give answer of my question:
Since you have no answer and it is a fact that the mansoos is only for the rich, you have tried to divert the topic and at last used uncivilized language
Tu toh ghode pe chadke aaya hai
Now please answer my question:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:58 am

Maqbool wrote:Abde,

You have a proof now given by SBM. You have tried your level best to avoid to give answer of my question:
Since you have no answer and it is a fact that the mansoos is only for the rich, you have tried to divert the topic and at last used uncivilized language
Tu toh ghode pe chadke aaya hai
Now please answer my question:

Maqbool.... Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tu toh ghode pe chadke aaya hai" is uncivilised language??????? Really??????????????????

Oh yeah, i forgot, it is. the language used by your fellow reformists are after all scented flowers that come out of their mouths everytime they open it....

seriously maqbool bhai, itni bhi hypocricy mat dikhaaye

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:53 am

Abde STSSMB and Zinger
I have provided the complete details the Khidamtguzars with their telephone numbers so instead of making excuses why do not you call them and verify, I even have the names and address of the POOR MUMIN family who received the help and they were posted on websites sanctioned by RAZA of your Corrupt Masters but I have no desire to post that information to humiliate those unfortunate MUMINS.
So Abde stop making excuses call them and by the way I am not high horses, it is your master who rides on High Palki on the shoulders of human beings, I have reserved the Human Shoulders only when I have departed from this world, see I do not want to be a ZINDA LAASH
And Zinger yes it was uncivilized language I have never addressed AbdesSTSSMB as TU,,,Aya hei but I did question and still do question his IQ

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 am

SBM wrote:Abde STSSMB and Zinger
I have provided the complete details the Khidamtguzars with their telephone numbers so instead of making excuses why do not you call them and verify, I even have the names and address of the POOR MUMIN family who received the help and they were posted on websites sanctioned by RAZA of your Corrupt Masters but I have no desire to post that information to humiliate those unfortunate MUMINS.
So Abde stop making excuses call them and by the way I am not high horses, it is your master who rides on High Palki on the shoulders of human beings, I have reserved the Human Shoulders only when I have departed from this world, see I do not want to be a ZINDA LAASH
And Zinger yes it was uncivilized language I have never addressed AbdesSTSSMB as TU,,,Aya hei but I did question and still do question his IQ
Yes becoz Our Aqamaula ( tus ) is the Badshah of Arsh & Farsh & he deserves to sit in the Miyana ( Palkhi) & for us its a proud that we get the Sharaf to do the Miyana Khidmat.
" Tu ghode pe chadke aya hai" its a phrase u idiot but it was my mistake that i wrote "Ghoda" i shud write " GHADA".
Kyunki ghode par baithna ki teri Aukat nahi hai.
You are talking about uncivilized language & whatever bullshits you & your fellow Reformists puke on this forum is quite civilized ha ? ( Pehla apne girabaan main Jhak ke Dekho).
For Abdes on this forum, you & your fellow reformists are enemies of Our Father I.E. Aqamaula ( tus) so don't even cogitate that we will talk with you reformists in a civilized manner but we very well know how to maintain our amour on this forum.
SBM, you tell me one thing if someone is doing eneminity with your parents & addressing them ZINDA LAASH will you impart with that antagonist in a civilized modus ?
Who the hell are you to ? my IQ. Do u even know whats the full form of IQ.( Abhi google pe search marke chap mat dena).First prove your IQ on this forum than ? MINE...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 am

AbdeSTBSMS
I should not indulge myself with low life like you but can not resist
Do you know the Arsh and Farsh of Human body, it is the head and the bottom ( A--) so you are right Syedna owns you. Do you know who enjoys carrying weight on their body they are DONKEYS or also known as ass. Hope you got the drift..
As far as Zinda Lash it is also an expression and it seems that the truth does hurt. Go and check Urdu Dictionary the meaning of Zinda Laash, it is not any derogatory expression but a classical Urdu Expression
SO ARE THERE POOR MUMINS UNDER THE SAYA OF YOUR MASTERS, REPLY THAT AND STOP DIVERTING THE TOPIC WITH YOUR NONSENSE POSTINGS

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Yes becoz Our Aqamaula ( tus ) is the Badshah of Arsh & Farsh & he deserves to sit in the Miyana ( Palkhi)
It reminds me of Xerxes, the Persian king in the movie "300". :mrgreen:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:31 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote:Yes becoz Our Aqamaula ( tus ) is the Badshah of Arsh & Farsh & he deserves to sit in the Miyana ( Palkhi)
It reminds me of Xerxes, the Persian king in the movie "300". :mrgreen:
G :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lam

After a long time you had ejuculated your venom. When i saw the above heave of yours it reminded me an English movie name "MAD DOG" in which the DOG had made a Cameo appearance same as you are making your "walk on" on this forum :lol: