WHERE IS SYENDA BURHANUDDIN

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AMAFHH

Re: WHERE IS SYENDA BURHANUDDIN

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 am

Brother Abde
First of all i am attending all Bohri Majalis and
there is nothing to be MAD , you wrote you can Quote from the Quran tafseer so go on do it , or else just tell that you do not know , or you can go to your Maula or any of the Aamil and ask them , let us all know how Bohra's are good in Quran and its tafseer
Khuda Hafiz

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

^
First of all he can not produce any Tafseer since none exits and if does then he needs RAZA to produce and that RAZA will never be given. All of us know that if you attend SABAK, you have to take Oath about not disclosing anything you learned (wonder what is the purpose of teaching if you cannot even share that knowledge with you near and dear ones) so how can this person produce anything, he is just a big mouth who is exposing the close minds of Abdes in general.
To my knowledge even people like Adam and Progticide never claimed to have Bohra Tafseer of Quran and never claimed to produce here

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 pm

SBM Bhai apne soo khabar? Abde SBM BS BS Moula to ghaib naa jaankar che.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 am

SMB Bhai,
I really got excited when you posted this topic.
Excited in the sense that we will learn where Syedna Burhanuddin is
and how his health is. Of course we all wish and hope and pray that he
is not suffering and is not in pain. At the age of 102 he must be a very feeble
ailing man requiring round-the-clock care. Instead of well-founded
authentic responses the posts have taken the shape of a mudslinging school
debate where scoring points seems to be the key. No contributor has told us anything.
Abdes attend Waaz, Majlis, Daris, etc. and supposedly have access to sources of
authentic information. Why do they not ask point blank about Syedna
Burhanuddin. Why the intrigue? Syedna Burhanddin is still the Dai and
Dawoodi Bohras, of all inclinations, would like to know. Umr Tulu, Dua and
Ta Kayamat Tak is all very well. My complain to the Abdes is why do you people
even bother to post if you do not have any information to offer. You always hide
behind well-repeated script full of words like... ye to hamara Maula che, gaib na jannaar
che, dushmano na mu kala, dushmano halak thai jase; and if that is not enough there is
the fail-safe crescendo of maatam to drown out any questions.

An apt Sher by Hafeez Jaunpuri fits your behaviour so perfectly:
Qaid mein itna zamana ho gaya
Ab qafas bhi ashiana ho gaya.
(We have lived so long in this cage confined
That even the cage seems a home, warm and kind.)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 am

Ye jahan ajab jahan hai,
Na kafas na ashiana Iqbal. (tujeh yaad kiya nahi hai)

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 am

AMAFHH wrote:Brother Abde
First of all i am attending all Bohri Majalis and
there is nothing to be MAD , you wrote you can Quote from the Quran tafseer so go on do it , or else just tell that you do not know , or you can go to your Maula or any of the Aamil and ask them , let us all know how Bohra's are good in Quran and its tafseer
Khuda Hafiz
Amafhh
If you attend all Bohra Majlis than why being in Reformist Jamaat with this Insanes Reformist. Oh i see :roll: For you guy i have a proper word ( Ghuspaith) Idhar Ki Udhar Karnewala.

For You & your Chamcha SBM.
I definately have Quranic Tafseer for this but i don't have Raza to reveal. Secondly for me Raza is superior & i can't break the Raza & reveal such Nadir bayan just to avoid bullshit pukes of you guys on this forum.
You guys Barf Or think whtever you want on this forum, make as many false interpretation but i care a ASS.
W8ing for your another GAG which wud be as expected by me.
Last edited by AbdeSMBSMS on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 am

Safiuddin wrote:SBM Bhai apne soo khabar? Abde SBM BS BS Moula to ghaib naa jaankar che.
Of coure Our Maula ( tus ) is Rabbul Falak & Alamul Gaib no doubt in that.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
Safiuddin wrote:SBM Bhai apne soo khabar? Abde SBM BS BS Moula to ghaib naa jaankar che.
If he knew the ghaib then why didn't he tell bohras to keep away from bomb blast site in Karachi in Bohra locality & why didn't he inform about the bombs so that bomb disposal squad could dispose it? Where bohras died in two bomb blast last year.

Please Understand Quran & don't make haughty claims if you don't know.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Peace wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Of coure Our Maula ( tus ) is Rabbul Falak & Alamul Gaib no doubt in that.
If he knew the ghaib then why didn't he tell bohras to keep away from bomb blast site in Karachi in Bohra locality & why didn't he inform about the bombs so that bomb disposal squad could dispose it? Where bohras died in two bomb blast last year.

You know something, you & your fellow being Reformists are like dogs who barks & pukes the same bullshit on this forum.
Abhi doosre Reformist ko pathar Marna ( quotes ) baki hai, tera turn jab aaeyga tujhe bhi pathar ( quotes) padega . :mrgreen:
Tab tak PEACE main Rah.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

what a stupid reply of this abde for a perfectly logical question.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm

think wrote:what a stupid reply of this abde for a perfectly logical question.
Tum jaiso ko toh istarah ke reply hi suit karte hai tumhara pagal jaise sawaalo ke liye. :wink:

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 pm

I am in peace Alhamdolillah, don't worry about me.

It seems you need peace.

I am not reformist, I was Dawoodi bohra but now proud to be only Muslim.

Please give rational answer.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Peace wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Of coure Our Maula ( tus ) is Rabbul Falak & Alamul Gaib no doubt in that.

And also why didn't he make those bombs ineffective through his mojizas?

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:30 am

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
Abde,
by mentioning RABBUL FALAK you are doing a great sin i.e SHIRK . so make sure what you are writing as it clearly shows your HASAD . and you need to go back to your Maula and ask him properly what he is in this World ?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Summarizing the entire episode of Nass one can conclude that:-
Even among the blind followers the authenticity of Nass on Mufaddal bhai sahib is raising questions. And it is not without reason.
After hectic celebration of his 100th birthday in India, Sayedna was taken to London. Why London? Was it a part of drama? Where he suffered a stroke, we are told and admitted in London Hospital, a place of his frequent visit.
Interestingly earlier whenever Sayedna Saheb had suffered a stroke, the occasion was taken very seriously and the orders were sent to the Bohras world-wide to do purjosh matam, to offer prayers and duas undertaking long march to distant ma. zar and slaughter goats on mass scale to save Sayedna. This time the stroke had a different purpose. There was just a casual reporting of Sayedna’s stroke along with announcement of Nass on Mufaddal. Nass was decided by four sons of Sayedna Saheb when he was unconscious in the closed ICU room of London hospital. There was no other witness present there.
[ The announcement came:
Last night (Eve of 4th Rajab), on the Urs Mubarak of Syedna Nur Mohammed Nuruddin (RA), Huzurala (TUS) conferred Nass on Shz Ali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal Bs Saifuddin TUS. He addressed the Shahzada Sahebs and said “Bismillahir Rahmannir Rahim. Mein Dawat na rutba ma Bhai Mufaddal ne qaim karuchu, mara baad”.
The witnesses to the Nass were Shz Idris bs Badruddin, Shz Qusai bs Vajihuddin, Shz Ammar bs Jamaluddin DM and Dr Moiz bs. The three Shz Saheb’s went to Bonham House and informed Shz Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS. Then Shz Aali Qadr TUS and Shz Qaidjoher bs Ezzuddin DM went to the hospital.
They presented sherbet to Huzurala TUS. Huzurala TUS instructed Shz Sahebs to inform Mumineen all over the world about his successor (Mansus).
Today, Shz Qaidjoher bs will lead the majlis in London and convey Huzurala TUS message to all Mumineen.
http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/06/05/b ... uddin-tus/ ]

It definitely looks like a well-thought and enacted scam

Most important that they were so much engrossed in their manipulation that they forgot to do the Audio-Video recording and photographing of such an important event of Bohra faith.

Before the controversy over Nass-manipulation became a general topic of public debate, hurriedly Sayedna was brought back to Bombay. He was in bad health and very weak. He was brought to mumbai by a medically equipped special chartered flight against the advice of the doctors in UK. Reason he was very keen on attending the urs of his late father.
To add an element of surprise was the necessity of the time. The massages were sent by SMS to Bohras ordering them not to come to Bombay airport and towards Saifee Hospital and Saifee Mahal. The Bohras from other places were not called to Rozat-Tahera when Sayedna was brought there for Grand Finale of Nass Tamasha.
Sayedna reportedly made it public the confirmation of the nass on his son Mufaddal bhai saab. He was brought in Rozat-Tahera and was seated. He was given the mike but he couldn’t say anything and his words were totally inaudible. Seeing this, Dr.Moiz snatched the mike and announced that Nuss is conferred on Mufaddal, There was total chaos and the crowd went hysterical and did not analyze the situation. At this meeting Mukasir, Husain bhaisab was present to grace the occasion but the mazun, Khuzema bhaisab was ABSENT on this historic day. Not only this Mazun sab the urs of the 51st dai, his father. This in fact raised many questions, and news of a separate Qutbi Bohra sect surfaced. Upto 46th Dawoodi Bohra Dais every Dai was first raised to the status of Mazun and then Nass was pronounced and confirmed on him.
Secondly from his track-record, the image of Mufaddal bhaisaheb in the community is not of a benevolent leader but a raffia extortionist and mischief-maker.
When on 4th January 2010 Sayedna Saheb had suffered a stroke, I had received an E-mail from one Bohra doctor working in the same London hospital, he said that the Sayedna Saheb is on ventilator and he is no more. Then before putting it on my Bohra Chronicle monthly I made inquiry with several people in London and India but every one said lets wait and hear it from horses’ mouth.
But 3 days later on 7th January 2010 Qaid Johar announced in media that Mufaddal bhaisaheb has been declared as successor to Burhanuddin Saheb. After becoming Mansoos (on whom Nass has been declared), Mufaddal bhaisaheb went to Godhara from where he had to run away as in the crowd some body hit him on the head and his turban fell down. He went to Karachi but he ran away as soon as two bomb blasts took placed on his arrival. Mufaddal bhaisaheb self-appointed himself as Ameerul-Hajj and went for Hajj but then he was caught on camera with Iraqi air-hostess. Then Mufaddal bhaisab was hit by the news of formation of Qutbi Bohra sect.
Therefore unless the dust settles down completely and position of Mufaddal bhaisab becomes firm, they are not going to announce the death of Sayedna Saeb.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:43 am

wow....insaanp,
manirathnam is searching for you,u r damn good story teller.bomb blasts happened a week or so after karachi visit.n there was no choas or nythin in raudat wen nass was conferred.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:wow....insaanp,
manirathnam is searching for you,u r damn good story teller.bomb blasts happened a week or so after karachi visit.n there was no choas or nythin in raudat wen nass was conferred.
Bomb blast happened one day after Muffaddal saheb visit's.

I've seen the relay of Raudat Tahera : no voice was audible (even Moiz Baisheb voice's) in our jamaat. Don't know why but seems that there was a lot of noise from the crowd.

Some of previous Dai were Mukasir, no?

Seems that Burhanuddin Molah is recovering quite well... facial paralysis seems to have receded significantly according to the last idd'ul Fitr pictures.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Mullaji ko doctors ke pass kyoon lejate hain. Inko khudse sae khuda ke saath baat chit karne lenaey do. Wo khuda ko khud bata saktein hain ke khuda ko kiya karna hoga. Shifa ki dokan ka malik tou mullaji hain.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:03 am

In context of the information posted by Insaaf Bhai, if the death of syedna has already taken place, then I must say we dawoodi bohras take the cake . We have left the likes of pakhandis like Assaram far behind. Koi divo layne dhoondhshe to apna jevi koumb nai male.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 am

Peace wrote:

@AbdeSMBSMS
I am waiting for your rational answer, if you really have????

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Deerseye wrote:In context of the information posted by Insaaf Bhai, if the death of syedna has already taken place, then I must say we dawoodi bohras take the cake . We have left the likes of pakhandis like Assaram far behind. Koi divo layne dhoondhshe to apna jevi koumb nai male.
Eat the Cake on the Death of your Father you scab & distribute among the Insane reformists on this forum.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:09 pm

AbdeSMBSMB
Eat the Cake on the Death of your Father
If SMB is your father, do you know where is your Grand mother and where is she buried :evil: ? How come you do not celebrate the Urus of your Grand Mother? :twisted:
And BTW I would give my father the same kind of respect he gave his mother :mrgreen:

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Who is insane is quite apparent, wouldn't you agree, Mr. AbdeSMB?
If you can't see, zaraa qafas se nikal kar dekhyay.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:27 am

SBM wrote:
AbdeSMBSMB
If SMB is your father, do you know where is your Grand mother and where is she buried :evil: ? How come you do not celebrate the Urus of your Grand Mother? :twisted:
And BTW I would give my father the same kind of respect he gave his mother :mrgreen:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 am

SBM wrote:
AbdeSMBSMB
Oh SBM i didn't knew that you are a Illegitimate son of DeersEye father. Hope you got the meaning,suppose if not tell me i will translate in Hindi.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 am

S. Insaf wrote:Summarizing the entire episode of Nass one can conclude that:-
Even among the blind followers the authenticity of Nass on Mufaddal bhai sahib is raising questions. And it is not without reason.
After hectic celebration of his 100th birthday in India, Sayedna was taken to London. Why London? Was it a part of drama? Where he suffered a stroke, we are told and admitted in London Hospital, a place of his frequent visit.
Interestingly earlier whenever Sayedna Saheb had suffered a stroke, the occasion was taken very seriously and the orders were sent to the Bohras world-wide to do purjosh matam, to offer prayers and duas undertaking long march to distant ma. zar and slaughter goats on mass scale to save Sayedna. This time the stroke had a different purpose. There was just a casual reporting of Sayedna’s stroke along with announcement of Nass on Mufaddal. Nass was decided by four sons of Sayedna Saheb when he was unconscious in the closed ICU room of London hospital. There was no other witness present there.
[ The announcement came:
Last night (Eve of 4th Rajab), on the Urs Mubarak of Syedna Nur Mohammed Nuruddin (RA), Huzurala (TUS) conferred Nass on Shz Ali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal Bs Saifuddin TUS. He addressed the Shahzada Sahebs and said “Bismillahir Rahmannir Rahim. Mein Dawat na rutba ma Bhai Mufaddal ne qaim karuchu, mara baad”.
The witnesses to the Nass were Shz Idris bs Badruddin, Shz Qusai bs Vajihuddin, Shz Ammar bs Jamaluddin DM and Dr Moiz bs. The three Shz Saheb’s went to Bonham House and informed Shz Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS. Then Shz Aali Qadr TUS and Shz Qaidjoher bs Ezzuddin DM went to the hospital.
They presented sherbet to Huzurala TUS. Huzurala TUS instructed Shz Sahebs to inform Mumineen all over the world about his successor (Mansus).
Today, Shz Qaidjoher bs will lead the majlis in London and convey Huzurala TUS message to all Mumineen.
http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/06/05/b ... uddin-tus/ ]

It definitely looks like a well-thought and enacted scam

Most important that they were so much engrossed in their manipulation that they forgot to do the Audio-Video recording and photographing of such an important event of Bohra faith.

Before the controversy over Nass-manipulation became a general topic of public debate, hurriedly Sayedna was brought back to Bombay. He was in bad health and very weak. He was brought to mumbai by a medically equipped special chartered flight against the advice of the doctors in UK. Reason he was very keen on attending the urs of his late father.
To add an element of surprise was the necessity of the time. The massages were sent by SMS to Bohras ordering them not to come to Bombay airport and towards Saifee Hospital and Saifee Mahal. The Bohras from other places were not called to Rozat-Tahera when Sayedna was brought there for Grand Finale of Nass Tamasha.
Sayedna reportedly made it public the confirmation of the nass on his son Mufaddal bhai saab. He was brought in Rozat-Tahera and was seated. He was given the mike but he couldn’t say anything and his words were totally inaudible. Seeing this, Dr.Moiz snatched the mike and announced that Nuss is conferred on Mufaddal, There was total chaos and the crowd went hysterical and did not analyze the situation. At this meeting Mukasir, Husain bhaisab was present to grace the occasion but the mazun, Khuzema bhaisab was ABSENT on this historic day. Not only this Mazun sab the urs of the 51st dai, his father. This in fact raised many questions, and news of a separate Qutbi Bohra sect surfaced. Upto 46th Dawoodi Bohra Dais every Dai was first raised to the status of Mazun and then Nass was pronounced and confirmed on him.
Secondly from his track-record, the image of Mufaddal bhaisaheb in the community is not of a benevolent leader but a raffia extortionist and mischief-maker.
When on 4th January 2010 Sayedna Saheb had suffered a stroke, I had received an E-mail from one Bohra doctor working in the same London hospital, he said that the Sayedna Saheb is on ventilator and he is no more. Then before putting it on my Bohra Chronicle monthly I made inquiry with several people in London and India but every one said lets wait and hear it from horses’ mouth.
But 3 days later on 7th January 2010 Qaid Johar announced in media that Mufaddal bhaisaheb has been declared as successor to Burhanuddin Saheb. After becoming Mansoos (on whom Nass has been declared), Mufaddal bhaisaheb went to Godhara from where he had to run away as in the crowd some body hit him on the head and his turban fell down. He went to Karachi but he ran away as soon as two bomb blasts took placed on his arrival. Mufaddal bhaisaheb self-appointed himself as Ameerul-Hajj and went for Hajj but then he was caught on camera with Iraqi air-hostess. Then Mufaddal bhaisab was hit by the news of formation of Qutbi Bohra sect.
Therefore unless the dust settles down completely and position of Mufaddal bhaisab becomes firm, they are not going to announce the death of Sayedna Saeb.
Brother Insaf, you've said you received an email from a Bohra Doctor working in the London Hospital that Aqa Molla was being treated in.

I am a Doctor myself and live in London, so there is a strong chance that I would know who this person is, that is, if he/she really exists...

Is this Doctor a Bohra who wants to remain anonymous, or are they a Reformist who you can name? Are you sure the email you got, was from a genuine person who really did work in the hospital - or is somebody playing a mischievous game with you?

I have no doubt that the Kothar would love to cover up the death of Aqa Molla if he had died, however the practical aspects of performing such a task are so monumental that it deems it next to impossible. I might have believed this if it happened in India or East Africa etc where it's easy to falsify records and bribe officials, but here in the UK, you don't stand a chance. The Kothar may seem very big and powerful to ordinary Bohras, but I can assure you they are nothing special in the UK. Something of this magnitude would quickly be discovered and come out in to the open.

If you want people to take you seriously brother, you're going to have to provide irrefutable evidence. Otherwise this is just more Thaal Gossip, and we have plenty of that already lol.

By the way, I take it that you are THE Mr Insaf? Will you be stepping up to the plate and taking on the leadership position now that Mr Engineer has passed?

Live Like Ali, Die Like Hussain

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 am

Live Like Ali, Die Like Hussain

Mr DB-Londoner Doctor,
A couple of questions.
Why keep saying the above phrase when not one Bohri, including Burhanuddin,
adheres to it?
Insaf Bhai's premise isn't so outrageous. It could have happened in India - though why cover up something like this?
Finally, since you're a doctor would you share with us your differential diagnosis for Burhanuddin?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 am

DB-Londoner wrote:
By the way, I take it that you are THE Mr Insaf? Will you be stepping up to the plate and taking on the leadership position now that Mr Engineer has passed?
for a person who claims to be a doctor, you sure don't act like one with your insane and unbalanced utterances. you seem to have the mistaken and unfounded idea that the progressives have a 'leader', someone who takes the position of a dai. asgharali engineer was never the 'leader' of the reformists, he was one of its leading lights. he was looked upon as a champion of human rights by progressives for standing up against the mighty kothar and refuting their attempts to pervert our deen with his deep religious knowledge, but defiled by the haramkhors of saifee mahal as the defacto leader of the reformists so that he could become their favourite whipping boy and then hang all their personal abuse on him, whilst ignoring the root causes which have led to the demands for reform.

if you have any knowledge about the history of the progressive movement, you should know that no one has ever claimed the sole leadership rights at any point in time. saifuddinbhai insaf is one of the leaders as there are many others. the progressives are not a cult and do not need a sole-centric ideology like the abde fanatics so that they can worship him.

you have allowed your imagined hatred for the reformists to cloud your judgement and opinions. the only grouse you have is that they are a mob of fools who are not doing enough to challenge the rascal kothar. you have grievances against this site, you want the reformists to be as powerful and organised as the saifee mahal mafia etc. all these concerns of yours have been addressed on this very forum, it has been pointed out to you that the various far-flung reformist jamaats function as a grouping of individuals who craved independence from slavery and exploitation. if you wish you can be a part of them too, but no, instead of throwing off the yoke of tyranny and blasphemy, you in fact bad mouth them, and in a most surprising twist, buy into the oppressive system by claiming that 'i can afford to'!

i suggest you get your confused thoughts in order and re-direct your anger, resentment and considerable monetary resources (as you claim) where it should - at the kothari mafia.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

you have allowed your imagined hatred for the reformists to cloud your judgement and opinions
Br Az
Due to him LOL LOL LOL he does have very clouded judgement lol God oops Aqa Moula lol save all those patients treated by Dr DBL lol

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:07 pm

As much as he believes in Mola, wouldn't his prescription include Phook Nu Pani. A broad spectrum cure all. Only problem is that if a peson has stomach problem, does he use the content of the same bottle for incoming and outgoing?