WHERE IS SYENDA BURHANUDDIN

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Safiuddin

Re: WHERE IS SYENDA BURHANUDDIN

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:18 pm

I wonder why ANY Bohra should want to become a physician. Isn't the very breath and endless dua of the
Dai enough to ward off evil spirits, cure cancer, save fetuses in the womb, et.c etc. ?
Just bottle phook nu pani and khak - e - shifa and that should cure all. All the money saved
in medical school fees could go to Saify Palace.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:02 pm

^
Br Safiuddin
That is why our Shafiq Moula tells every Bohra to open the hardware shop and get a degree in Commerce. See brother he is more far sighted then you give him credit for. Now you know why they call him Ghayab na Jankar. Shafiq Moula knows that people need House plumbing fixing and not body fixing that is done with Phook nu Paani

think

Unread post by think » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 pm

the kothar brainwashes our young generation with ghanoo jivo and kills their dream of becoming doctors and engineers by forcing them to attend miqaats and majlises and urooses every second day thus leaving no time for any school home work or studies. The liberalized bohris give their kids a good education and the result is that they become engineers and doctors. The kothar now exploits these doctors and engineers by asking ridiculous najwas , salams and wajebaats. Houston is a prime example. Each doctor is forced by the goonda committee to give wajebaats in thousands of dollars. thanks to muffi ,the scared stiff bohras of houston are suffering badly.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 pm

AbdeSMBSMS wrote:
Safiuddin wrote:SBM Bhai apne soo khabar? Abde SBM BS BS Moula to ghaib naa jaankar che.
Of coure Our Maula ( tus ) is Rabbul Falak & Alamul Gaib no doubt in that.

Ghaib na jaankaar nathi,yeh che ek gunaah gaar,
haat paanv to halta nathi ane tareef ni bouchaar
.Jaagi jaao neend se ,na karo fitrat,
aa dai ne dekho to jaani lo ibrat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Safiuddin wrote:Isn't the very breath and endless dua of the Dai enough to ward off evil spirits, cure cancer, save fetuses in the womb, et.c etc. ?
Bro Safiuddin,

All the phooks and his endless dua couldn't cure his own daughter Sakina from Cancer who ultimately died !!!

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 am

mnoorani wrote:
AbdeSMBSMS wrote: Of coure Our Maula ( tus ) is Rabbul Falak & Alamul Gaib no doubt in that.

Ghaib na jaankaar nathi,yeh che ek gunaah gaar,
haat paanv to halta nathi ane tareef ni bouchaar
.Jaagi jaao neend se ,na karo fitrat,
aa dai ne dekho to jaani lo ibrat.
Tu Reformists Ek Gandi Nali No Kido.
Dimag ma Lakvo che ane tara post ni keemat Zero.
Uthija Nali Ma Si, Na Kar Adavat.
Warna Jahannum Ma Tari Halat Dekhi Ne Bija Reformists Lese Ibrat... :mrgreen:

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:04 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Safiuddin wrote:Isn't the very breath and endless dua of the Dai enough to ward off evil spirits, cure cancer, save fetuses in the womb, et.c etc. ?
Bro Safiuddin,

All the phooks and his endless dua couldn't cure his own daughter Sakina from Cancer who ultimately died !!!

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:33 pm

such is his language and he calls himself abdesmbsms. Are such filth this dae's share in this world? are such the children of this dai? are people with such kind of thinking proud to call themselves the ghulam s of the dai. if ghulams can be so full of filthy words i wonder what filth are the mullas and zadas capable of.

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 pm

[quote="think"]such is his language and he calls himself abdesmbsms. Are such filth this dae's share in this world? are such the children of this dai? are people with such kind of thinking proud to call themselves the ghulam s of the dai. if ghulams can be so full of filthy words i wonder what filth are the mullas and zadas capable of.[/quot

Before Pointing fingers on me first see what that lecher mnoorani has puked. Think, you first think before cuming to defend your fellow being.
Jaisa Likhega vaisa hi padega.Or Jaisa Gaal Vaisa Tamacha Understood you cuckoo.
Answer my one ? if someone will write Or abuse with Derogatory remarks against your father what you will do ?

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm

think wrote:such is his language and he calls himself abdesmbsms. Are such filth this dae's share in this world? are such the children of this dai? are people with such kind of thinking proud to call themselves the ghulam s of the dai. if ghulams can be so full of filthy words i wonder what filth are the mullas and zadas capable of.
Before Pointing fingers on me first see what that lecher mnoorani has puked. Think, you first think before cuming to defend your fellow being.
Jaisa Likhega vaisa hi padega.Or Jaisa Gaal Vaisa Tamacha Understood you cuckoo.
Answer my one ? if someone will write Or abuse with Derogatory remarks against your father what you will do ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:44 pm

I will, if you tell
what would you call a son who does not talk about his mother, What would you call that son?
Answer
May be the son is ashamed of his mother or he does not know his mother?

think

Unread post by think » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 pm

if all mesengers of allah thought the same way as abdesmbsms there would be no islam .Since you abdes do so much matam take ibrat from imam hussain himself. If he would have thought the same way as you he would not have served water to his enemies . what is the use of all this matam and hoopla when your character is not at all reflective of the imam you say you have faith in. It is a pity such is rotten lot is the share of this dai

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:21 am

think wrote:if all mesengers of allah thought the same way as abdesmbsms there would be no islam .Since you abdes do so much matam take ibrat from imam hussain himself. If he would have thought the same way as you he would not have served water to his enemies . what is the use of all this matam and hoopla when your character is not at all reflective of the imam you say you have faith in. It is a pity such is rotten lot is the share of this dai
think, it is also a pity that the current lot of refomists are such a pathetic bunch of people.

what is the use of taking the "moral high-ground" when your character is not reflective of DB faith either? Does the DB faith call for insulting the Dai? Abusing him? Calling him names? Is this what the current lot of reformists are reduced too? If true, then it is indeed a pity that such is the rotten lot of the share of the erstwhile Asgar Ali Engineer Saab. he atleast conducted himself with dignity

Oh no... wait a minute... i forgot... stangely enough, your character here, is not reflective of the movement that you have so much faith in... it is a personal opinion... what a bunch of humbug

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 am

Does the DB faith call for insulting the Dai? Abusing him? Calling him names?
And does it befit DAI to call and insult names to the follower of the faith who provided him Saifee Mahal and now gave him land to build Saifee hospital.
See Mr Zinger: A true leader and specially a follower of Ahl-e-Bayt has to lead by example. You can not call a rotten apple a good apple by painting on it. A leader who has no control over his Zaadas and Aamils does not reflect the characters and lives of Panjatan and Ahl-e-Bayt on whose name he and his Zaadas collects millions and live the life of Ayashi. And how about your cohort AbdeSTSSMB who is the staunch supporter of your corrupt
Leaders, what kind of character is he showing-he talks about Sharia well Prophet Mohammed and Ahl-e-Bay never issued Barat and never enjoyed
doing SHIKAR.
Live like Modi and Die like Thackrey (that is what the current Kothari Leadership is)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 am

SBM bhai, i cannot question my Dai and neither can you.

I cannot answer on behlaf of my Dai either

You can however, question us just like we question you.

so lets come down to personal questions now.

You claim to be morally and intelluctually superior to us dont you!

so does it befit you to abuse the spiritual head of a community???

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:50 pm

You claim to be morally and intelluctually superior to us dont you!
Morally-- -Yes, because I do not condone Shikar and living the life of Ayashi while telling the world about lives of Ahle Bayt(live like Ali....)
Intellectually---- I never made that claim

think

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:14 pm

ashgar ali never claimed to have called himself a religious head proclaimed by allah . the dai calls himself a religious head appointed by allah and not only that, he has come close to calling himself the all powerful. no religion in the world will expect their religious leaders to go on hunting trips, expect royal treatment from the paupers of his community screw people out of their money under various devious schemes and smooch with airhostesses,and on and on

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:17 pm

the "you" was generic, aimed at the reformist community in large.

anyways, all i request form you is that since you have taken the moral high ground, then to make good use of it refrain from bad mouthing our Dai.

you will only aggravate our hatred towards reformists. instead of making us see things from your pov, you will only push us further away

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Bro Zinger : You Said, " you will only aggravate our hatred towards reformists. instead of making us see things from your pov, you will only push us further away."
I am surprised that you can be pushed away with so little!!!!!
is it also possible using the same logic that you have been pushed-in to this belief system of yours by sabaks and preachings from the corrupt aamil???

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Bro Zinger : You Said, " you will only aggravate our hatred towards reformists. instead of making us see things from your pov, you will only push us further away."
I am surprised that you can be pushed away with so little!!!!!
is it also possible using the same logic that you have been pushed-in to this belief system of yours by sabaks and preachings from the corrupt aamil???

Kakaji, if you think that the venom spewed on this forum is "little", then i dont know what to do but laugh at your innocence!!!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Kakaji, if you think that the venom spewed on this forum is "little", then i dont know what to do but laugh at your innocence!!!!!
Zinger
The venom and hatred spewed in the Majaalis and Sabak are much higher then what you see it here. Don't forget the killing of innocent Bohras when Syedna cursed the 3 khalifas in public and still has not taken the responsibility for the death of innocent. Do I need to remind you about the false rumors and then looting and hurting Asgharali Engineer and WHO CAN FORGET WHAT HAPPENED IN UDAIPUR MASJID at least at this forum no life has been taken and no blood has been shed. So please be real......

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Bro Zinger:

If you think there is too much venom here than the logical thing for you to do would be to stay away from here, even small doses of venom you consume here everyday you are sure to die of poisoning. I think you are pretty smart man and you will decide to stay away from this venomous site.
Go to Zeninfo/ Malumaat as they are filled with honey and Zamzam and kausar etc.etc.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:51 pm

a simple question about how many wives did the 51st. dai have has escalated into venom and bad mouthing. go back to the posts and see for yourself who started this bad mouthing. a simple question was asked as to why the present dai refrains from visiting his mothers grave and then I asked the question about how many wives did the 51st dai have. Does any body see this as venom and bad mouthing?

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:00 am

think wrote:a simple question about how many wives did the 51st. dai have has escalated into venom and bad mouthing. go back to the posts and see for yourself who started this bad mouthing. a simple question was asked as to why the present dai refrains from visiting his mothers grave and then I asked the question about how many wives did the 51st dai have. Does any body see this as venom and bad mouthing?
See Mr Think

If we are not disclosing the answers for your ?s so it doesnot mean that we don't know. We can't reveal anything pertaining to Our Maula's ( tus ) family on this colloquium.
You Reformists don't believe Our Maula ( tus ) than why you are keen to know about his Entourage as it is none of yur concern at all.
So stop trying to make unnecessary ruckus.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:18 pm

"WHERE IS THE DAI" IS A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION BUT WHO WILL INHERIT HIS MILLION DOLLAR PEN WHICH IS ONE OF THE "6 MOST EXPENSIVE PENS IN THE WORLD" AND WHICH IS ONLY A DROP IN THE OCEAN OF THE VAST TREASURES HE HAS COLLECTED BY WAY OF LOOTING HIS FOLLOWERS ????

[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2786/ov2u.jpg[/img]

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:31 am

Kaka Akela wrote:Bro Zinger:

If you think there is too much venom here than the logical thing for you to do would be to stay away from here, even small doses of venom you consume here everyday you are sure to die of poisoning. I think you are pretty smart man and you will decide to stay away from this venomous site.
Go to Zeninfo/ Malumaat as they are filled with honey and Zamzam and kausar etc.etc.

Kakaji,

keeping your seniority in mind, i will take this as advice from a buzurg and i thank you for your concern.

however, may i request that you ask other non DBs to stay away from this site rather than me! And if you cannot ask them, then please do not ask me either

thank you

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:36 am

SBM wrote:
Zinger
The venom and hatred spewed in the Majaalis and Sabak are much higher then what you see it here. Don't forget the killing of innocent Bohras when Syedna cursed the 3 khalifas in public and still has not taken the responsibility for the death of innocent. Do I need to remind you about the false rumors and then looting and hurting Asgharali Engineer and WHO CAN FORGET WHAT HAPPENED IN UDAIPUR MASJID at least at this forum no life has been taken and no blood has been shed. So please be real......

SBM saab, i really dont know which Majlis and Sabak you have been attending. None that we have attended in so many years, have we heard anything like that, because i assure you if we did, we would have done something about it.

Also, you, who professes such hatred for us, am surprised you attend a Majlis and Sabak anyways, but will put that aside for now.

As for Bawasaab's action, need i remind you that a public apology was made???

As for looting and hurting Mr. Engineer it is sad, but rowdy elements are present in all communities.

The udaipur masjid clash was extremely saddening, that too in Ramzan.

But the venom spewed here on this forum, let me open your eyes to this, is non-stop, 24x7x365 so, you need to get real too

My contention is this, even now. we sympathise with you, but if you keep at it the way you do, you will find yourself all alone in your fight

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:12 pm

There were full preparations in Surat for Mansoos' visit during the Urs celebrations of 43rd Dai Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin but the said visit was suddenly cancelled amid reports that he preferred to stay back in Mumbai as the Dai's health has further deteriorated.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:12 pm

SMB is not needed now , within 3 months his ticket and visa to jannah will be issued :D
it will be a sad end to a great man....I am yet to understand what went wrong and how every thing fall into money greedy business.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Al Fateh wrote: am yet to understand what went wrong and how every thing fall into money greedy business.
Things had already gone wrong and money was the sole criteria during the 52nd Dai's era itself, a legacy which he inherited from his father, the 51st Dai.