How we started to believe 13th Imam.

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
yusuf78

How we started to believe 13th Imam.

Unread post by yusuf78 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:55 am

My father is doing some kind of research on after Imam Mehandi,, He wants to know why bohra community only believes that there is existence of imam after Imam Mehandi, how we started to continue in belief of imam mehandi while most shiya branches claims that there are only upto Imam Mehandi.

I am asking any historical evidence or documents about what happend after Imam mehandi. Please provide any web access or any documents have been published if anyone knows.

AbdeSMBSMS

Re: How we started to believe 13th Imam.

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:42 am

yusuf78 wrote:My father is doing some kind of research on after Imam Mehandi,, He wants to know why bohra community only believes that there is existence of imam after Imam Mehandi, how we started to continue in belief of imam mehandi while most shiya branches claims that there are only upto Imam Mehandi.

I am asking any historical evidence or documents about what happend after Imam mehandi. Please provide any web access or any documents have been published if anyone knows.
First tell your Father to teach you how to pronounce the Imam Name Properly. ( its Imam Mehdi & Not Imam mehandi).

Bade aaye research karne wale.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 am

yusuf78 wrote:My father is doing some kind of research on after Imam Mehandi,...
Mehandi, 13th Imam? Very ignorant question. Not worth discussing.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:44 am

Yusuf
It is Imam Mehdi and not Mehandi seems like your father did not provide you with the entire information Mehndi is Hina which is applied on hands

think

Unread post by think » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:36 pm

this guy could be an ignorant abde. i have known some who do not even know the difference between, nabi, imam and dai