Bohras fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
ghulam muhammed

Re: And the Bohris fall at the feet of Narendra Modi too

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Modi Goes To London

Good news is followed by a flood of bad news.

Narendra Modi, the ‘architect’ of today’s Gujarat, must be realising the truth of this dictum despite the fact that the corporate media – to quote an analyst – ‘loves’ him.

Whether it is the growing resistance of the peasantry inside the state to his vision of development, compelling him to withdraw a major chunk of villages from the much discussed Mandal-Becharaji Special Investment Region (SIR), or the crude manner in which his government’s anti Dalit stance is coming to the fore, the signals are definitely ominous.

And now comes the news that in the recent elections to the students’ union at the Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSUSU ) of Baroda, the ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) – part of what is popularly known as the ‘Sangh Parivar’ – has been completely wiped out, after a gap of ten years, and the gainer has been the student wing of the main opposition party. Interestingly, the BJP, which had put up Modi posters around the campus describing him as a ‘youth icon’, began removing them after the results started coming in. Around a dozen hoardings with Modi’s photo, asking people to join the “Youth for Change” Facebook page, had also come up in the city two weeks ahead of the MSUSU polls. It was absolutely clear that the BJP’s attempt to project Modi as a youth icon had backfired. Neither did the posters find any takers nor could the hoardings influence the students.

And this was not the first time that the youth in Gujarat had exhibited its growing dislike for the brand of politics propagated by Modi. Only few months back in the Gujarat University student senate elections, the ABVP had similarly lost its majority.

Undoubtedly, at a time when the BJP is tapping into new communication platforms in a big way as it prepares for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, and also aims to use new media for “crowd sourcing” (obtaining ideas from online community), portraying Narendra Modi as a “youth icon”, these results are further proof of the great hiatus between what the Party/Parivar thinks about Modi and what is the actual situation on the ground.

And now it is learnt that Modi’s much awaited London sojourn is also facing rough weather.

While he could not hide his glee when British MP Barry Gardiner invited him to the United Kingdom – supposedly signaling the end of his isolation in the Western world because of his alleged complicity/inaction during the 2002 carnage – there came the news that another UK MP has launched a protest against the invitation claiming that Modi will receive a “hot reception” in the country. It may be noted that George Galloway, who is an MP belonging to the Respect Party, has been a consistent critic of the attacks by US-led coalition forces against Afghanistan and Iraq and a long time supporter of the Palestinian cause.

In an exclusive interview with CNN-IBN, George Galloway of the Respect Party said: “Mr Modi, better come prepared with a spare jacket because I suppose the eggs and tomatoes will be flying.” Taking a dig at the Gujarat Chief Minister in the context of the 2002 riots, Galloway said, “I hope of course nothing more deadly than that. We wouldn’t like to reduce ourselves to his level but it will be a boisterous, vocal and hot reception.” He said that his party will rally protesters to ensure that the controversial visit “doesn’t go unmarked”.

It may be recalled that for more than eleven years Modi has been yearning to visit the UK, but because of a consistent opposition put up by the secular forces there exposing his alleged role in the 2002 ‘riots’ and with the British government denying any guarantee for his security the plan could never materialise. In fact, he had to cancel his last planned visit to the UK looking at the massive protests which awaited him there accompanied by the inability shown by the British police to defend him as he was to go on a private visit. (2005)And since the families of two British Muslim citizens who had been killed by the frenzied mobs in Gujarat in 2002 were thinking of filing a case against Modi in a British court then, it was considered risky for him to travel there.

A leading journalist N Jayaram tells us why ‘for human rights groups, the prospect of Modi’s London visit is not a crisis but an opportunity.’

According to him

Should he take up the invitation, they could move courts for his arrest and trial under the principle of Universal Jurisdiction for crimes against humanity.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_jurisdiction) Although Universal Jurisdiction was not invoked in the 1998 arrest of Chile’s former dictator Augusto Pinochet in London, it put worldwide focus on the principle. Judge Baltasar Garzon in Spain called for his arrest on the ground that some of the thousands of victims of human rights abuses in Chile after the 1973 coup were Spanish citizens. Britain’s Law Lords ruled that Pinochet could not cite diplomatic immunity as certain crimes were too serious for that international arrangement to be invoked. Pinochet spent nearly a year and a half under mostly house arrest.

India has not signed the Rome Statute that established the International Criminal Court in 2002. China, the United States and Israel are among a number of countries that have chosen to stay out. Thus far the ICC, which has 122 members, has only been able to net perpetrators of mass crimes in Africa. The idea that crimes against humanity such as those that occurred in New Delhi in 1984 or Gujarat in 2002 need to be investigated and punished has yet to catch on in India. But it is an idea whose time may yet come.

http://kafila.org/2013/09/01/modi-goes-to-london/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Vanzara finally figures out that Pheku is indeed a Pheku!

Vanzara, Vanzara ab tho tu Besahara

The Pheku Special Crimez Branch is falling apart. Finally, after seven years behind bars, Pheku’s main hit man, IPS Officer D. G. Vanzara, decided that he could no longer depend on Pheku to protect him – at least not without twisting Pheku’s arm a bit.

On September 2 2013 Vanzara wrote an open letter, resigning from the elite IPS force and came out accusing Pheku’s right hand man Amit Shah of being the key decision maker in all the encounter killings that are now seen as a key feature of Pheku’s 12 year regime. Not only did Vanzara directly implicate Amit Shah, he also made it clear that he, Vanzara, had been operating with a clear understanding that Pheku would protect him, come what may.

Vanzara’s reputation as Pheku’s main hit man, crystallized in the context of his arrest as key accused in the Sohrabuddin Shiek encounter case. Since then he is now also named as a key accused in three other encounter cases – the Ishrat Jahan case, the Sadeeque Jamal case and the Tulasiram encounter case.

So, why is Vanzara doing what he is doing?

Clearly, Vanzara, who has maintained what he descrbes himself as a “graceful silence” feels cornered enough to put out a new set of cards on the table. The last two pages of the 10 page “resignation” letter is full of veiled threats aimed at both Pheku and Shah.

Let me also further put on record and clarify my stand that I have been maintaining my graceful silence for such a long period only and only because of my supreme faith in and highest respect for Shri Narendrabhai Modi…

Everything in the letter indicates that Vanzara is losing the “supreme faith and higjhest respect” that he had for Pheku. As the CBI noose has gotten tighter with each advancing day in the Ishrat Jahan case, Vanzara it is clear feels he needs to up the ante to ensure he is protected. Hence his decision to threaten Pheku with the possibility that his “graceful silence” is not guaranteed. The threat is clear. He reminds Pheku:

that he [pheku], in the hurry of marching towards Delhi, may kindly not forget to repay the debt which he owes to jailed police officers who endowed him with the halo of Brave Chief Minister

Vanzara’s letter is a gauntlet, a challenge seeking a response from Pheku and co. Its also a indication to the other 40 police officers locked up with Vanzara, many of whom are his subordinates, that Vanzara may indeed be losing control. Watch this space in the next few weeks as the different minions of Pheku’s hit squad begin to turn collaborators and approvers. Then, lets see how Pheku handles his purported march to Delhi with landmines of his own making going off all along the way.

Tera kya hogo Vanzara?

Tu tho ab besahara!

Pheku India | September 6, 2013 at 2:28 pm | URL: http://pheku.in/?p=2407

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Farmers suicide expose the lie on Gujarat’s agriculture

The Brutal Truth About Pheku’s Development

Tragedy in the Heart of Saurashtra as Over 600 Farmers Commit Suicide

While Pheku is boasting of development and agricultural growth (an empty boast not backed by numbers) over 600 small and marginal farmers have ended their lives, squeezed into suicide by an unresponsive State and huge debts. This is a tragedy that has been unfolding and continues to unfold with many layers of brutal insensitivity and disregard for human life. Between 2003 and 2007, 489 farmers committed suicide. That was five years ago. How many Vikas Yatras and Vibrant Gujarat summits has the Chief Minister conducted since then? Why was the tragedy that had set into motion arrested? Between 2009 and 2012 an additional 112 farmers are reported to have ended their lives. And as the rains of 2012 failed since October/November of 2012, the unofficial figures are that there have been 40 more suicides. In all, the figures as gleaned mostly from official data stands at 641 suicides in 10 years. Pheku’s boasts on agricultural growth stand denuded by the suicides.

Gujarat - Farmers Suicides

Years : 2003-2007 Reported Suicides : 489

2008-2012: 112 Suicides

2012-present: 40 Suicides

TOTAL : 641 Suicides

And if reports are the be believed the figure of 641 suicides is a gross under reporting as police and district administrations are seemingly under instructions to ensure that this data is suppressed and not even recorded if possible.

When I say that this is a tragedy that has been unfolding at many levels, the first level is the sheer brutal truth that over 600 of India’s poorest and most vulnerable who have acted as per the development regime set into motion by the powers that be have felt they had no other option other than to take their own lives. The second layer is that by 2005 the Gujarat State administration had enough warning of the levels of distress and could have prevented at least the next two waves of suicides. They chose not to. And finally, while they chose not to respond, they additionally insulted the dead by declaring Gujarat’s agriculture a great success and spinning figures created and managed by a PR enterprise.

“The issue is the police do not record the deaths accurately and then it is an uphill task for the families to correct the inaccurate records,” says Rakesh Sharma, a film-maker who has made a documentary, called Khedu Mora Re, on the suicides in Saurashtra.

Corroborating this, a district police officer told Frontline: “We have been told not to write crop failure [as a reason for farmers’ deaths] but put accidental death instead.” Such is Modi’s anti-farmer policies that when Kanubhai Kansaria, at that time a BJP MLA, exposed problems in the State, such as those in the agriculture and salt sectors, Pheku kicked him out of the party. To this, a farmer reacted: “If he doesn’t spare his own man, what will he do for us?”

Pheku’s instrumentality has no limit. The farmers of Saurashtra are collateral damage in Pheku’s boast of agricultural growth, a lie that has to be sustained with human lives.

(Sources: India Today Aug 22 2012 and Frontline March 8 2013)

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:28 am

Vanzara on Modi

God, who could not rise to the
occasion under the “evil” influence
of Shah, a co-accused in
Sohrabuddin Sheikh and Tulsiram
Prajapati encounter cases.
Vanzara, who was unsparing
in his attack on Shah for the
plight of policemen jailed in fake
encounter killing cases, was sarcastic
while referring to Modi.
“...I have been maintaining my
graceful silence for such a long
period only and only because of
my supreme faith in and highest
respect for Chief Minister Narendra
Modi whom I used to adore
like God,” he said.
However, he also expressed his
frustration with Modi, saying, “...
But I am sorry to state that my
God could not rise to the occasion
under the evil influence of
Amit Shah who usurped his eyes
and ears and has been successfully
misguiding him by converting
goats into dogs and dogs into
goats since last 12 years.”
“Chief minister of Gujarat has
very rightly been talking of repaying
his debt which he owes to
Mother India. But, it would not
be out of context to remind him
that he, in the hurry of marching
towards Delhi may kindly not
forget to repay the debt which he
owes to jailed police officers who
endowed him with the halo of
brave chief minister among the
galaxy of other chief ministers
who do not bare the same adjective
before their names,” Vanzara
said.
“I state with all my humility that,
but for the sacrifices made by
me and my officers in thwarting
the onslaught of initial disorder
in the state the Gujarat Model
of Development which this
government is so assiduously
showcasing at the national level
would not have become possible,”
Vanzara said.
The suspended officer, who is a
prime accused in the alleged fake
encounter killings of Tulsiram
Prajapati, Sadik Jamal, Mumbai
student Ishrat Jahan, Javed
Shaikh, and two alleged Pakistani
nationals Amjad Ali Rana
and Zeeshan Johar, dubbed the
Gujarat government as “spineless”
when it came to protecting
its own officers.
“...I have to state in nutshell that
this spineless government of
Gujarat which is valiant only in
words otherwise coward in deeds
and impotent in actions has
ceased to command my allegiance,
trust and loyalty,” he said.
“...And that is why this government
has no reason to keep me
continued in its service nor I have
a reason to continue to be in the
service of this government even
for a single day,” he said.
Earlier in the day, Congress had
demanded Modi’s resignation
alleging an attempt was being
made to cover up the alleged fake
encounter killing case of Tulsi
Prajapati.
“The facts, which have been
shown in the CD are very serious
and important.
This is an attempt to influence
the judicial process. The matter
should be investigated by the CBI
and till the probe is over, Modi
should not remain in office. He
should resign.
“How can he remain Chief Minister
when such allegations have
come out,” AICC Communication
Department Chairman Ajay
Maken told reporters in Delhi at
a special briefing.
Maken was addressing the media
a day after a PIL was filed in the
Supreme Court against BJP MPs
Prakash Javdekar and Bhupendra
Singh Yadav alleging that they
tried to impede investigation
in Prajapati case in which Amit
Shah is the main accused.
PTI

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Why DG Vanzara’s letter matters. And why it should bother Narendra Modi

Suspended police officer DG Vanzara has been in jail for the past six years for his role in four fake encounter cases. In a damning 10-page resignation letter to the Gujarat government, the former DIG, ATS, Gujarat Police, says a lot of things that should be a cause for worry to Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

EXCERPT

“Gujarat CID/Union CBI had arrested me and my officers in different encounter cases, holding us responsible for carrying out alleged fake encounters. If that is true, then the CBI investigation officers of all the four encounter cases of Sohrabuddin (Sheikh), Tulasiram (Prajapati), Sadiq Jamal and Ishrat Jahan have to arrest the policy formulators also as we, being field officers, have simply implemented the conscious policy of this government, which was inspiring, guiding and monitoring our actions from very close quarters… I’m of the firm opinion that the place of this government, instead of being in Gandhinangar, should either be at Taloja Central Prison in Navi Mumbai or at Sabarmati Central Prison in Ahmedabad.”

“It would not be out of context to remind (Modi) that he, in the hurry of marching towards Delhi, may kindly not forget to repay the debt which he owes to jailed police officers who endowed him with the halo of Brave Chief Minister.”

http://www.tehelka.com/why-dg-vanzaras- ... TPTg.gmail

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Modi’s ‘Vanzara’ Moment : Encounter killings as State Policy?

Resignation letters of suspended officers – who are in jail under serious charges- are never a cause of concern for the powers that be. But with Dahyaji Gobarji Vanzara, suspended DIG of Gujarat police and head of its Anti Terrorist Squad, who once happened to be very close to the powers that be and has the potential of further embarrassing them, situation is entirely different. It is not for nothing that the government led by Narendra Modi has decided to reject the said resignation by not forwarding it to the Central government.

Imagine a murder accused sitting in jail who wants to leave the government service and the state government – which has received enough opprobrium because of these murders – wants to keep the accused in service. The only logical explanation seems to be that the accused officer must be privy to secrets which the government does not want to divulge in public. It is a known fact that till his arrest, Vanzara had been privy to the entire goings on in Gujarat since 2002, which included 2002 riot investigations which were handled by the crime branch, the Pandya murder case and the Akshardham attack, apart from the fake encounters.

As a recap it need be mentioned here that it has been more than six years that Vanzara, is languishing in jail for his alleged role in the encounter killings which saw 15 deaths. All these killings followed a very similar pattern. May it be the case of Ishrat Jahan, the student from Bombay or Sameer Khan Pathan or for that matter Mr Soharabuddin, all these encounters took place at night wherein none from the police force received any injuries, despite the ‘terrorists’ being armed with ‘latest automatic weapons’ (as was announced later) and the rationale provided for these killings was that they had come to kill Mr Modi and his other colleagues from the Hindutva brigade.

Through his ten page resignation letter Vanzara has made some important points. Expressing no regrets over these killings he maintains that because of these killings only Gujarat remained free from similar terror attacks. According to him the trumpeted success of the ‘Gujarat’s model of development’ was only possible because of the ‘sacrifices made by me and my officers in thwarting the onslaught of initial disorder in the state’. Commenting on the unprecedented situation wherein more than thirty officers working with him were now in jail – which includes few officers of the IPS rank also – he maintains that between 2002 and 2007, he and other officers of his ilk “simply acted and performed their duties in compliance of the conscious policy of this government” and yet his political bosses betrayed him. The letter targets Narendra Modi- Amit Shah – who handled the home portfolio then- duo for their continuous neglect of these police officers who were just implementing the policies formulated at higher level and demands that the policy formulators should also be questioned and punished. Although the letter seems more harsh on Amit Shah and even calls Modi his ‘God’ whom he adored but the deceptive eulogy acts as mere cover for a full blown attack on him whom he accuses of “marching towards Delhi” without a thought to the jailed police officers who were merely following the Chief Minister’s orders.

Undoubtedly, the sudden appearance of this letter has definitely put the duo of Modi and Amit Shah on the defensive. As of now the CBI might have said that the said letter has more ‘political value’ but it has not brooded over the fact that Vanzara can strengthen prosecution’s case by providing many important details. It is important that it reexamine the letter for any evidentiary value it might have. A copy of the letter has been marked to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) itself and Vanzara could be called to explain the charges made in the letter that the top echelons of the government were in the loop on encounter deaths. As an aside it may be mentioned here that not some time ago when the Ishrat Jahan investigation was on, it was reported that the CBI has evidence on tape where one of the accused police officers in this particular case has claimed that Vanzara had told them that both Safed Dadhi (White beard, alluding to Modi) and Kali Dadhi ( Black beard, alluding to Shah) were in the know of things.

According to analysts, with Modi’s strongest loyalist coming out in open against him, police circles are agog with speculation on who from the 32 cops in jail in fake encounter cases would decide to go public against Modi. Earlier, Superintendent of Police G. L. Singhal has put in his papers but did not speak openly against the government. The buzz is that after Singhal and Vanzara, IPS officer Rajkumar Pandian, an accused in Sohrabuddin and Tulsiram Prajapati case would quit service.

As expected the BJP has formally refused to attach any importance to Vanzara’s letter calling it politically motivated, but it very well knows the possible devastating impact it can have on the Prime Ministerial ambitions of Modi. According to senior journalist Bharat Bhushan ‘The damning letter …is a time bomb with a long fuse.’ ‘It will also change the shape of the election campaign of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)’ (Asian Age, 7 Sep 2013).

In fact the more Modi or for that matter BJP tries to distance itself from these actions by these police officers, its position would become more vulnerable.

II

It was the year 2007 when Narendra Modi was campaigning for his reelection as chief minister. The fake encounter killing of Sohrabuddin Sheikh and disappearance of his wife Kauserbi had already become a big issue then .The special police team formed under the instructions of the Supreme Court had already filed charges against 13 police officials, including D G Vanzara, and had been sent to jail.

Notwithstanding the fact that the state police had already trangressed established rules of law in the killing and it had lot to answer for, Modi had praised the fake encounter by emphasising that Sheikh “got what he deserved.” He had asked the crowd, “What should have been done to a man from whom a large number of AK-47 rifles were recovered, who was on the search list of police from four states, who attacked the police, who had relations with Pakistan and was eyeing to enter Gujarat” deliberately obfuscating the fact that Sohrabuddin and his wife were travelling in a bus and were forced to get down by the police and were unarmed at that time. And the frenzied crowd had replied “mari nakho-mari nakho” (kill him, kill him). Emboldened by the slogans of the people, Modi who had kept home portfolio under him had asked, “Does my government need to take permission of Soniaben [Congress Party leader Sonia Gandhi] for this? Maut na Saudagar[merchants of deaths] will be dealt in the same fashion on the land of Gujarat.” As it usually happens with him when his ‘endorsing a murder’ came under widespread criticism he had tried to make amends by adding that he had been provoked. It has been more than six years that Modi ‘endorsed murder’ in public and received reprimand but the issue has refused to die down.

Perhaps it would be opportune here to look at the ‘revealations about the counter terrorism plan of the Gujarat police’ (The Rediff Special, Sheela Bhatt in Ahmedabad, How Gujarat plans to counter terrorists, July 15, 2004) shared by Vanzara himself when he was in good books of the state administration. It was the same period when the saga of fake encounter killings was unfolding itself. The said ‘counterterrorism plan’ had then sent shivers down the spine of the religious minorities in the state especially the Muslims which were yet to recover from the trauma and tribulations of the post Godhra carnage. It is a different matter that despite danger it posed to social fabric it could not become a matter of debate at the national level then. .

The implicit understanding (as per the Gujarat government) behind this plan was that the ‘state has become a haven for terrorists’ ( read Islamic terrorists)’. In an interview to the same emag the additional CP of Ahmedabad Mr Vanzara ( as of now behind bars) hammered this point home in no uncertain terms plainly stating that “..After the Godhra carnage and the subsequent riots terrorists of a variety of types and shapes are aiming at Gujarat. Gujarat has become the destination for terrorists.”(The Rediff Interview July 27,2004) .

As a precursor to this plan a detailed survey of the number of mosques, madrasas at the state level was done and the various Islamic organisations active inside the state and their alleged linkages with other national-international organisations was also noted. As per the plan every policeperson from the constable level upwards had been instructed to keep a close watch on the situation at the ground level. S/He had been asked to keep tabs on meetings at masjids and the goings on in the Madrasas. Activities of the Tablighi Jamaat were also going to be keenly watched under this plan.

It is clear to even a layperson that the neatly designed ‘counter terrorism plan’ of the Gujarat government at the behest of the state government stigmatised the whole minority community in uncertain terms. The most ironic part seems to be it does not even bother to mention the extremist elements within the Hindu community at whose behest the post-Godhra pogrom of the minorities mainly Muslims was undertaken. And the need to keep a close watch on the controversial activities of the plethora of organisations of the Hindutva Brigade and its leaders is scuttled. It was during that period only that the ‘intelligence bureau people overseeing the national scene had warned the central government to rein in elements like Praveen Togadia and Ashok Singhal if it was keen to nip the fresh sources for terrorist activities in the bud.’ (Jansatta, Hindi Daily, 5 th Sep, 2003, Delhi, ‘Intelligence bureau warns the government about Togadia and Singhal )

According to the top bosses of the Gujarat police the plan traced its origins to the murder of former state home minister and senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader Haren Pandya. It is being said that the murder of Mr Haren Pandya opened up the eyes of the state government that the state has become a breeding ground for terrorists belonging to organisations like the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayiba and Jaish-e-Mohammad. Of course it is another matter that till his death Mr Vithalbhai Pandya, father of Mr Haren Pandya had consistently maintained that his son’s murder was politically motivated and had pointed his fingers at the higher ups in the state BJP for their complicity in the same. As a mark of protest against the state government’s reticence to investigate his charges, he had even contested as an independent candidate against Mr L.K.Advani.

Looking at the track record of the state government in pursuing matters of governance and the way its whole apparatus unfolded itself in a partisan manner during the 2002 pogrom , the ‘counter terrorism plan’ did not sound surprising. Innumerable reports on that period have come out which give details of the way police and state administration behaved when the carnage started. Many victims of the riot later reported categorically that the police, instead of protecting them, had handed them over to the rioters.

It would be naïveté to think that the said action plan which was partisan in nature and communal in content would have seen the light of the day without the directions from the top bosses of the Parivar. Even a cursory glance at the action plan – which largely went unnoticed in the rest of the country – makes it clear that it had provided a free hand to the law and order people in the state to continuously harass minorities as part of their ‘mission’ of countering terrorism. The next step then becomes catching hold of innocent people belonging to the minority community at regular intervals and bumping them off supposedly to provide a post facto justification of the ‘success of the action plan’.

Isharat Jahan, Sami Ali Pathan or Soharabuddin Sheikh and many of their ilk – independent citizens of a secular nation, then merely become ‘trophies’ which are displayed from time to time to convince the pliant masses the danger such ‘other’ people present to the tranquility of the state

There is no doubt the likes of Vanjara and all his associates in the encounter killing who have committed crime against humanity be given exemplary punishment but simultaneously we should enhance our efforts so that the real culprits in this game are not allowed to go scot free. People who have been peddling agenda of hate for the last eighty plus years, people who have no qualms in presenting the Gujarat genocide 2002 as ‘successful experiment’, people who promote such ‘Dirty Harrys’ to do the ‘needful’.

It would be opportune to end the write-up with what Bharat Bhushan emphasises in his piece :

Mr Modi’s woes, however, are unlikely to be over soon. Mr Vanzara only has to add one more sentence to the revelations in his resignation letter — that Mr Modi was aware of what the police were doing. Mr Modi’s goose would then be cooked. If the court is convinced that even though he has not been named as an accused, but he appears to be associated with one or more fake encounters then he can be summoned in any one of the cases under Section 319 of the Criminal Procedure Code. He is liable to be tried for the same charges as the accused police officers…

If, under these circumstances, the BJP insists on naming Mr Modi formally as its prime ministerial candidate, then it is quite likely that even the 25 spokespersons it has defending him on television day after day might fall short.

…(http://www.asianage.com/columnists/vanz ... e-modi-824)

First published in Kafila.org on September 9, 2013

http://kafila.org/2013/09/09/modis-vanz ... te-policy/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 pm

And why is everyone hounding Pheku about the riots after 11 years?

(This article is based on stories and excerpts from Tehelka.com, Times Of India, Hindustan Times, Indian Express, India Today, The Hindu, Daily Bhaskar, Associated Press, and Supreme Court proceedings over the last 11 years)

Justice delayed is justice denied.

From 1984 to 2005, that is how long it took for a judicial commission headed by Nanavati to say Jagdish Tytler “very probably” had a hand in the anti-sikh riots. A period of 21 long happy years for Tytler.

And Tytler got a “clean chit” from CBI in 2009. A sessions court rejected the “clean chit” in April 2013, and ordered an investigation.

Does this sound suspiciously like someone infamous we know today? Substitute CBI with SIT (headed by ex-CBI director Raghavan), and we seem to be talking of Pheku.

And Pheku knows, if you’re looking for a great judge to appoint for a commission on riots, Nanavati is the man!

Pheku needed someone who would drag on the commission for two decades, as in the anti-Sikh riots of 1984. The very same judge, G. T. NANAVATI, used in the anti-sikh riots commission, was picked up by Pheku for investigating the Godhra affair, having proven his credentials by giving Jagdish Tytler a “very probable” hand instead of finding him guilty.

In 2002, after the Gujarat riots, Pheku set up a panel to probe into them, consisting of Nanavati (retired Supreme Court judge) and KG Shah (a Gujarat High Court judge).

In October 2007, Arvind Pandya, Gujarat’s Advocate General, was caught on hidden camera by Tehelka saying “K.G. Shah is our man. Nanavati is only after money”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KlevWeYrE

September 2008, Nanavati supposedly gave a clean chit to Pheku, but then Justice Nanavati denied it, saying, “The hue and cry has been raised without reading the report. The first part strictly deals only with the Godhra incident. Where is the question of clean chit on the riots without the final report?”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-new ... 41408.aspx

For Nanavati, there was still stuff to investigate, and once he declared Pheku guilty or innocent, the commission would end. What was submitted in 2008, was only Part-I of the Report, concerning only the train burning and not the riots that followed. If Pheku wanted more, Nanavati would need more time than six years. Going by his previous record, he would need at least 29 years and counting, which was perfect for Pheku.

In July 2013, Nanavati commission’s term has been extended once again for the 20th time, after 136 months, for 6 more months, so it can submit its final report. Justice KG Shah (“our man”) joined the Gujarat victims (he died, albeit natural causes), and was replaced by retired High Court Justice K.R. Vyas. And the nation patiently awaits the 78-year old Nanavati, and 70 year-old Vyas to hand in their report, and prays for their health and long life.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/GUJ-AH ... 0-NOR.html

Meanwhile, the Supreme Court restrained the trial courts from pronouncing judgement in 9 of the major riot related cases, recognizing Gujarat’s courts lie in Pheku-country. They formed a Special Investigation Team to look into these nine cases. The stay was lifted in January 2011.

Here is the status of each of those nine cases:

Godhra Train Burning

In March 2011, a special court in Ahmedabad convicted 31 people, of burning coach S-6, in which 59 Kar Sevaks had died. It acquitted 63 others, including key accused Maulvii Umarji.

The Supreme Court ordered that the evidence gathered by SIT (R K Raghavan) be turned over to the petitioners, who may file a protest petition.

A protest petition is currently being heard before Ahmedamad magistrate since June 2013, and evidence previously suppressed by SIT is being reviewed, such as:
•A FAX message sent by District Magistrate that Kar Sevaks shouting slogans had instigated a quarrel with Muslim vendors.
•After visiting Godhra the same afternoon, Pheku had inflamed passions, by pheking that the burning was “one-sided”, “premeditated”, and “act of terror”.
•As per call records available with SIT, there was a call from Pheku’s PA to VHP leader, Jaideep Patel, post which he went to Godhra, and was allowed to enter Coach S-6, along with his followers and take out bodies. He claimed to have gone there because he received a call from a Kar Sevak.
•Former Chief Minister Suresh Mehta (a BJP CM) testified to the SIT that he heard Pheku remark, “Hindus should wake up now” when sitting beside him in assembly on that same day.
•SIT glossed over state intelligence alerts at least 20 days before of tension caused by VHP and Bajrang Dal being mobilized and armed with trishuls.
•SIT also ignored Pheku’s failure to take any cautionary measures at railway stations, despite reports of violence by Kar Sevaks two stations before Godhra.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... a-incident

The hearings have not yet been completed.

Naroda Pataya massacre

The first verdict in the case was handed down on 29 August 2012 by Judge Jyotsna Yagnik. The special trial court convicted Maya Kodnani, the sitting Bhartiya Janata Party MLA from Naroda and former Minister for Women and Child Development of Gujarat, and Bajrang Dal politician Babu Bajrangi under Indian Penal Code Section 120 B (criminal conspiracy) and 302 (murder). It also convicted 30 other people of murder, criminal conspiracy and other criminal charges, and acquitted 29 accused, giving them the benefit of the doubt as there was lack of evidence against them.

Before the SIT took over, the police cooked up their own accounts, even recording the statement of a 20-day old baby (Shoaib), who was listed by them as 20-year old, which was duly observed by Jyotsna Yagnik, the special court judge.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/polic ... ld/998636/

Kodnani was the first woman, MLA and minister to be convicted in the Gujarat riot case.Suresh Dedawala (Richard) alias Langado and accomplices were convicted of rape and murder along with accomplices.

Kodnani was given a 28-year prison term, and received two sentences; the first for 10 years under Indian Penal Code Section 326 (voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons or means) and the second for 18 years under Section 302 (murder) and others. Her sentences are set to run consecutively, making a total of 28 years. Bajrangi received life imprisonment. Of the rest of the 30 convicted, 22 were sentenced to a minimum of 14 years and 7 to a minimum of 21 years in prison. (Wikipedia).

Shortly after Maya Kodnani’s sentencing, in a couple of months, Britain announced that it would end a 10-year boycott. Kodnani, in the end, was the sacrificial goat for Modi’s UK visa.

Dipda Darwaza Massacre

The judgement in the Dipda Darwaza riot case was delivered on July 30, 2012. Judge S C Srivastava had awarded life imprisonment to 21 people, a year in jail to a retired police officer and acquitted 61 other accused.

The SIT has appealed against this judgement. “We have, in our appeal, challenged the acquittal of 61 by the Special Court as well as conviction of 21 accused under IPC Section 307 (attempt to murder). We want they be convicted for murder (under IPC Section 302)," Manisha Lavkumar, Special Public Prosecutor of the case, told PTI.

Those acquitted included former BJP MLA Prahlad Gosa and Dayabhai Patel, his party colleague and ex-president of the local municipality.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/2002 ... 60976.html

Sadarpura(Mehsana Dist.) massacre

In November 2011, in the first verdict and sentencing in nine years in a post-Godhra riots case in Gujarat, probed by the SIT, 31 persons out of 73 accused have been found guilty and sentenced to life for the Sardarpura massacre in which 33 people were locked up and burnt alive.

But the Mehsana court did acquit 42 others in the case, while 31 others were being released giving them benefit of doubt.

In April 2012, the Gujarat High Court admitted appeals against some of the acquittals. HC has adjourned the appeals filed by witnesses challenging the acquittals. Witnesses had challenged the acquittal order for 14 accused, claiming that evidence was found against them and there was a need for judicial review.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... -acquittal

Ode (Anand Dist.) Massacre

In the first case in Ode (Piriwali Bhagol), twenty-three people, including nine women and as many children, were burnt alive by a riotous mob at Ode village in Anand district in central Gujarat on March 1, 2002.

In May 2008 the remains of victims of the violence were recovered from a well in the centre of the village.

In April 2012, 23 people were convicted by an Indian court for the massacre.

Another 23 people were acquitted for lack of evidence in the case, in which rioters in the small Gujarati village of Ode bolted the doors of a house where Muslim families had taken refuge and then set it on fire.

Of the 23 who died in what became known as the "Ode massacre", 18 were women.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... d73553.291

Eighteen persons pronounced guilty of murder in the 2002 Ode massacre case were on Thursday sentenced to life imprisonment, while five others — convicted of attempt to murder, abetment to crime and unlawful activities — were each sentenced to seven years in jail.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/1 ... 306565.ece

In the second case at Ode, three people were killed at Malav Bhagol and nine were convicted to life imprisonment in this case.

In September 2012, the Gujarat government has appealed against the verdict, asking for the death sentence instead of life sentences for the 27 convicted. After 10 years, and on the heels of a makeover facial, this is the first time Pheku has asked for the death penalty in Godhra-riot cases.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... lav-bhagol

Sabarkantha Burning

Three British nationals (Saeed Dawood, Mohammed Aswat Nallabhai, Shakil Dawood), and their Gujarati driver (Yusuf Sulaiman), were killed on National Highway No 8 near Prantij, Sabarkantha.

The three British nationals were burnt alive in Sabarkantha district of Gujarat along with their Indian driver.

The three most important eyewitnesses - Kalusinh, Badarsinh and Dalpat turned hostile in 2009. Complainant Imran also refused to identify accused persons.

After three years of recording evidence, and recording of statements of two former British High Commissioners, the prosecution examined a couple of concerned witnesses in light of the new information brought on record. The prosecution examined 79 witnesses in this case.

In March 2013, the court started hearing final arguments in the case.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... -nallabhai

Gulberg Society Massacre

A mob attacked Gulbarg Society, a minority neighborhood in a majority dominated Chamanpura, Ahmedabad. The society had 29 bungalows and 10 apartment buildings. Many of the residents took refuge in Ehsan Jafri’s (Congress MP’s) house, but the mob scaled the boundary walls, set fire to the houses, and over a six-hour period, 69 people were killed, at least a further 85 injured. Among the dead was Ehsan Jafri, who was hacked to death and later, burnt, while at least 35 people were either hacked or burnt alive.

In October 2007, a Tehelka sting operation caught 14 VHP or Bajrang Dal activists on video, including Madan Chawal, accused in Gulberg massacre, and a BJP MLA from Godhra, Harish Bhatt (national Vice President of Bajrang Dal during the riots) who were shown talking of the killings.

Ehsan Jafri’s widow approached the Gujarat High Court, which refused to hear her, directing her to the magistrate’s court, in 2007. The Supreme Court then appointed the five-member SIT to investigate, in April 2009.

Imtiaz Pathan testified against Pheku, that Ehsan Jafri had phoned him for help, yet the police refused to come for help.

R.B. Sreekumar, Additional D.G.(Intelligence) testified against Pheku, deposing before a commission that ministers and police were “deliberately inactive during the riots”

In March 2010, the Gulbarg Society case trial was stayed by the Supreme Court after the special public prosecutor R K Shah resigned after accusing the trial judge and SIT of being "soft on the accused". He alleged that, "The SIT officers are unsympathetic towards witnesses, they try to browbeat them and don't share evidence with the prosecution as they are supposed to do."

In April 2010, an affidavit filed in the Supreme Court showed the phone record analysis which indicated that "Ahmedabad police commissioner P C Pande had spoken to joint commissioner of police M K Tandon six times during the period when the latter was present at Gulbarg Society and the mob was growing restive. Though Tandon was accompanied by “striking force” equipped to disperse a riotous mob, he left Gulbarg Society without taking any corrective action and his departure led to the massacre ..."

In May 2010, the SIT submitted a report under sealed cover, after questioning Praveen Togadia, VHP International President.

In December 2010, Zakia Jafri and others victims filed an application with the Supreme Court, requesting it to direct SIT to submit the report before the Ahmedabad court as ordered by the SC, within 30 days.

In February 2012, the SIT submitted its final report to a Gujarat magistrate's court.

In its closure report filed in the Zakia Jafri case, the SIT submitted that Jafri was killed because he provoked a “violent mob” that had assembled “to take revenge of Godhra incident from the Muslims.”

The Supreme Court had however, appointed an Amicus Curia, with an impeccable record of integrity, to protect against any mischief by the SIT. Initially, it was Harish Salve, who supervised the work for 8 years. Unfortunately, Harish was also representing Pheku in the Ishrat Jahan case, and prosecuting lawyers had no faith in him. (Whose Amicus is Harish Salve? in Tehelka)

In May 2012, the SIT handed over its report to Zakia Jafri, along with two reports of the Supreme Court appointed Amicus Curiae, Raju Ramachandran. Mr. Ramachandran strongly disagreed with a key conclusion of the R.K. Raghavan-led SIT: that IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt was not present at a late-night meeting of top Gujarat cops held at the Chief Minister's residence in the wake of the February 27, 2002 Godhra carnage.

There was no reason to disbelieve Sanjeev Bhat at this stage, he felt.

“In my opinion, the offences which can be made out against Shri Modi, at this prima facie stage, are offences, inter alia, under
•Sections 153 A (1) (a) & (b) (statements promoting enmity between communities),
•153B(1) (c) (imputations and assertions prejudicial to national interest),
•166 (public servant disobeying a direction of the law with intent to cause injury) and
•505 (2) (statements conducing to public mischief) of the IPC.”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/p ... 393808.ece

Naroda Gam

Eleven Muslims were killed in Naroda Gam area. There are 84 persons including Kodnani and senior VHP leader Jaideep Patel that are being tried in this case.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... naroda-gam

The case is still being heard.

Justice can be painfully slow in India.

If we were one people, one nation, one leader (“Ein Folk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer”), with Pheku being our leader, the minorities wouldn’t have survived for so long and would get their justice immediately. In fact, our version of the Hitler Youth, the Bajrangis, and VHP cadre, have experimented enough in Gujarat with various ways of death, and are ready with the Final Solution for India.

Unfortunately, the Supreme Court of India takes a dim view of such things, insisting on justice even after 11 years, hounding Pheku and his fan-boys, along with the rest of the media.

But if Pheku comes to power across India, what he has done in Gujarat can be a model for India - that last line of defence of the judiciary and the media can be broken.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 pm

In Jaipur, Modi's skull cap, burqa of secularism

It was a sight that was hard to miss: A few thousand Muslim men wearing skull caps and women wearing burqas attending a massive BJP rally that was being addressed by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

But the secret behind the politically intriguing visual was bared when sources in the BJP revealed that the party had bought 5,000 skull caps and burqas each two days before the event to be distributed to Muslims attending the rally.

"Hours before the event, free skull caps and burqas were distributed among Muslims. We were allowed to take them home too. Both my wife and I have got one each. We were provided free travel and food too by the district in-charge," said Shaukat Ali, who had come from Kota for the rally.

Gul Mohammad, a resident of Ajmer, told The Indian Express that the BJP had also spread word that all those selected to travel to Jaipur for the rally should get their own skull caps and burqas. "The selection of participants favoured maulanas and those who sported the traditional beard and skullcap," he added.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-ja ... m/1167454/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Remove Modi Government: Arrest Modi and Amit Shah

Jan Sangharsh Manch (JSM) has been fighting a relentless legal battle to expose and book the culprits of the four fake encounters, namely Javed-Ishrat, Sohrabuddin Sheikh, Sadik Jamal and Tulsiram Prajapati. JSM has always held that all the encounters between 2002 and 2007 were not only fake but were carried out under the instructions of Government of Gujarat. The reasons given by DG Vanzara for his resignation from the Gujarat Police would perhaps be more applicable for the Chief Minister to resign from his office. If the CM has any conscience left in him, he should resign and dissolve the present assembly or else it would be the Constitutional duty of the President of India to dismiss the Government under Article 356 of the Constitution and impose President’s Rule. The Constitution of India has no other provision to deal with such a Government which has resorted to murders under the guise of ‘encounters’ as now confessed by the main architect of all the encounters – DG Vanzara.

The impact of the fake encounters between 2002 and 2007 on the Muslim Community was perhaps more disastrous than the impact of the 2002 riots. For five long years, the Muslims in Gujarat were under the constant fear as to who would be the next ‘terrorist’ that would be shot and killed. The community with every encounter was getting branded more and more as Jehadis. It is pertinent to once again recall that the 2007 Gujarat Elections was won primarily on the slogan ‘Mat Ka Saudagar’ as a counter to Sonia’s slogan of ‘Maut ka Saudagar’. It was Narendra Modi who had gone to the public asking the question as to what was to be done with people like Sohrabuddin and he got a thunderous response that such people should be killed. Mr Vanzara in his letter of resignation has specifically referred to the political advantage Modi has gained from these fake encounters and the halo that he has acquired.

http://www.truthofgujarat.com/remove-mo ... jDExr7rZLM

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Photo-shoot Of The Javed Ishrat Fake Encounter

The following photographs show how the encounter team had planted the weapons inside the car to make it appear as if the terrorists had used them in the shoot-out. You will ofcourse notice that the weapons are spotless without a single drop of blood while the car is drenched in blood of the victims.

The following picture shows the dead body of Amjad Ali on whom AK-56 was planted after his body was dragged in front of the Indica Car.

[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1082/d4aq.jpg[/img]

The next picture shows the magazines of the same AK56 which were planted on the foot-board of the car. Again notice that not a single drop of blood on the magazines while the surroundings are drenched in blood.

[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9055/jbn0.jpg[/img]

Photograph No 3 is a pistol planted in the back seat purportedly used by Jeeshan and as usual without a drop of blood. Also according to the ballistics report, the cartridges that were planted along with the gun did not match the make of the gun.

[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6015/cnbr.jpg[/img]

Photograph No 4 shows a pair of slippers and another pistol lying on the floor below the drivers seat allegedly used by Javed.

[img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4171/djuk.jpg[/img]

Photograph No 5 and 6: After the police had photographed the weapons and ammunition inside the car and also allowed the photographers to do the same, all of the planted weapons were collected and put on display.

[img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7118/ortx.jpg[/img]

Photograph No 7 shows the 3 main architects of the ‘encounter’ namely GL Singhal (left), DG Vanzara (center) and NK Amin (right) who were photographed before the police left the scene.

[img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4540/v8gv.jpg[/img]

http://www.truthofgujarat.com/photo-sho ... jDGZ77rZLM

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Did Gujarat High Court’s Judges feel safe in Modi’s Governance?

Did Gujarat High Court’s Judge’s from the minority community feel safe in Gujarat? Justice Kadri had to move from house to house for his own safety, while Retd. Justice Divecha did not get any help after repeated efforts by him to get police protection after multiple mob attacks on his residence. He even tried to call then ministers including Ashok Bhatt and others, but no help arrived. Eventually he had to move to a friend’s house along with his wife and attacking mobs set fire to his apartment. Here are the relevant extracts from National Human Rights Commission’s (NHRC) annual report for the year 2001-2002.

The Commission is compelled to observe that the response of the State Government fails to acknowledge an incontrovertible fact: the movements of Justice Kadri from house to house were compelled on him because of the pervasive insecurity. They were not ‘of his own accord’ because they were clearly involuntary.

it totally ignores any mention of the repeated efforts made by him and his associates to seek appropriate police protection, the repeated visits of mobs to his home on 27 and 28 February, his forced departure, together with Mrs. Divecha, from their home at around 12.20 p.m. on 28 February 2002 and the fire that was set to their apartment and property at around 4 p.m. on that day.

The Commission would like to underline that there were communal reasons for the repeated and specifically targeted attacks on Justice Divecha’s property. The attacks were not a case of random violence against ‘every society’ in the city, as the response of the State Government would have the Commission believe.

If the response of the State Government to the security needs of two Justices of the High Court was so hopelessly inadequate, despite the time and the opportunity that it had to prevent the harm that was done, it must be inferred that the response to the needs of others, who were far less prominent, was even worse.

So if the Hon’ble Judges of Gujarat High Court do not feel safe, how is a common man going to feel safe in Gujarat?

http://www.truthofgujarat.com/did-gujar ... jDQWb7rZLM

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Adani-Modi nexus to cost Rs. 23,625 crores !!

Over the past seven years the Narendra Modi government has entered into several dubious agreements in the realm of the energy sector which were tailor-made to provide astonishingly high profits to the Gautam Adani promoted power producing companies. This story analyses one such decision that will impose a heavy financial burden on the people of Gujarat even as Adani will walk away with an excess profit of Rs 23,625 crores over the next 25 years.

In 2006, when Gujarat was in dire need of power the Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL) decided to call on private companies to produce 3000MW electricity for the state. It signed two Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) with the Adani group for production of 1000MW each and the rate at which the electricity was to be purchased was decided at Rs 2.89 per unit and Rs 2.35 per unit respectively. In the first case, the electricity was to be produced using imported coal while in the second it was to be produced using a mix of imported coal and coal mined in the country. However, just before the deal with Adani, GUVNL had signed an agreement with the Coastal Gujarat Power Project, a Tata Group company, for purchasing power at the rate of Rs 2.26 per unit, in this case too, imported coal would be used to produce electricity. This higher rate of purchase from the Adani group has cost the state a loss of Rs 1347 crore in the past two years, and over a period of 25 years a staggering loss of Rs 23,625 crore. The Narendra Modi government’s decision to pay a higher price to the Adani group is nothing short of a scam. All the more, when smaller producers are ready to supply electricity at the rate of Rs 2.20 per unit, a much more competitive rate. Why this largesse towards the Adani group?

Gulail sent detailed questionnaires to Adani and GUVNL on this issue. Both parties failed to respond.

Arjun Modwadia, an ex-MLA from Porbandar in Gujarat had this to say, “There have been back-channel deals between Adani and Narendra Modi. On the one hand land was bought at cheap rates from people in Mundra and given to Adani to set up its projects and on the other despite all the subsidies the power is bought from them at higher prices. The fact is that the Gujarat government is working in collusion with the Adani group.”

While this would mean an undue profit to Adani Power Limited, it would also impact the consumer – from farmers to the common man to industrialists – all would end up paying way more than they should ideally have been required to. When rates are hiked it also results in an increase in the rate of household items like clothes, food items, salt, oil and various other things that require electricity to be manufactured or processed. This decision of the government will not only affect 6 crore Gujaratis but also end up impacting people who buy products manufactured or processed in Gujarat for the next 25 years. Clearly, Modi’s government is more concerned about ensuring profits for the Adani Group rather than citizens of the state of Gujarat.

http://gulail.com/adani-modi-nexus-to-r ... eal-alone/

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:59 am

GM BHAI
MOULA NI DUA AND SHAFFAQAT SEY HAWAI NARENDRA BHAI MODI HAMARA PRIME MINISTER BANSEY. It now proves that our Moula is Ghayab na Jankar and that is why Moula had asked him to visit Masjid and gave him shawaal. With Moula's wasila and dua now Narendra Bhai is the candidate and now with Dua of our Moula he will be PM and one or of our Shezaadas will be Minister in his government.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:58 am

That’s can be an interesting Twist ! under the friendship of NaMo, one of the Kothari royal can get a ticket to politics.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:13 am

Under Modi's Govt : these may be the portfolios for Kotahri Goons after all they have spent so much money on him
Mansoos may be nominated for Presidency of India
Malekul Ashter may be Foreign Minister
Quaid Joher may be Minister for Infra Structure (since he is in charge of SBUT)
Aamil of Texas may be Minister of Law
One of the Shezaadi may be Minister of Labor (after all they have created so many new jobs in Dabba/Thaali-Roti and Rida Making Industry)
Burhani Guard may be merged with Safron Guards
Saifee Mahal may be declared an independent State (so Mazoon would have no right on it)
Lissan E Dawat may be declared additional language specially if Saifee Mahal becomes an independent state
Compormise may be made to for Babri Masjid-Ram Temple site by having 52nd Dai be buried there (Raudat E Burhani) (it may be the best compromise for the site since Abdes do Wadhawo on him like Hindus do Aarti on their Idols)

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:29 am

Bhai Ghulam Mohammed
Hawae Tamey Su Karso, Narendra Bhai Mukhya Mantri bani gaya to tamare Bharat chodi dewo padse
Haaji paan moqo chey, Moula sey Maafi mangi lu and sidha rasta pey aawi jawo and hawey Narendra Bhai ni gayo guzru bhuli jawao.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am

abde53 wrote:Bhai Ghulam Mohammed
Hawae Tamey Su Karso, Narendra Bhai Mukhya Mantri bani gaya to tamare Bharat chodi dewo padse
Haaji paan moqo chey, Moula sey Maafi mangi lu and sidha rasta pey aawi jawo and hawey Narendra Bhai ni gayo guzru bhuli jawao.
if your mansoos dont mind to kiss *** of modi, it doesnt means every body shud do the same.... :wink:

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 am

btw PM and president of India are chosen by US and UK governments and big corporate houses, only idiots like mansoos and his chela can think, their votes are counted.... :P

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

The parivar in America

The rise of Indian Americans has naturally impacted society, as is evident from today's patterns of consumption, which are far from being in tune with the "swadeshi" motto. It has also affected politics, a field in which money matters more and more, if we go by the price for a Rajya Sabha seat recently made public by a Congress MP. Not only have NRI deposits in India more than doubled in the decade between 2002 and 2012, but Indian politicians nowdays raise money among the diaspora.

This is particularly true of Hindu nationalists. More than a decade ago, the Ayodhya movement had revealed the extent to which the Sangh Parivar relied on the support of NRIs when Ram Shilas (and huge donations intended to build the mandir) arrived from the West. Later, money reached the Parivar through other channels, mainly the India Development and Relief Fund, which is reported to have raised millions of dollars for affiliates of the Sangh, such as Sewa Bharti and the Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram.

The American connection of the Sangh Parivar runs deep indeed, and the Parivar is now well established in the US. But it did not develop there like it did in India. In India, the RSS has been the organisational crucible of the "family". In the US, the VHP came first, and the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (the functional equivalent to the RSS) took shape later. This atypical modus operandum enabled the Hindutva forces to cash in on the network of religious organisations that were sometimes very old. (After all, Swami Vivekananda had made an impact on the American mind as early as 1893, during the first Parliament of World Religions in Chicago). When VHP America (VHPA) saw the light of day in 1970, it could rely on some of the temples and followers of the (Gujarat-based) Swaminarayan Sampradaya, the Arya Samaj, the Ramakrishna Mission, the Divine Life Society and the Chinmaya Mission of Swami Chinmayananda (one of the founding fathers of the VHP in 1964, who spent as much time in the West as in India, like other transnational swamis).

The VHP gradually became a massive organisation, evident from the programme it organised under the name Global Vision 2000 to celebrate the centenary of Vivekananda's speech in Chicago. The VHP is especially successful in the US because it offers migrants a cultural milieu they're missing. Not only does the VHPA celebrate Hindu festivals, but it also offers summer camps and classes teaching the basics of Hinduism to children of families eager to retain an organic link to their religious legacy.

When Modi was refused a visa in 2005, he had been invited to attend the Annual Convention and Trade Show of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association in Florida. He eventually addressed them via video and tried to circumvent the problem by developing the Vishwa Gujarati Parivaar Mahotsav, an event targeting NRGs likely to invest in Gujarat.

US-based NRGs have become important partners for Modi's Gujarat. So much so that in 2010, an NGO based in New Jersey (the centre of the Gujarati community in the US), Friends of Gujarat, had organised an event called Swarnim Gujarat to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the state — and to promote Modi as well as business relations between Gujarat and the NRGs. A member of the Gujarat government had travelled to the east coast with a large delegation.

A similar event is likely to take place this month. It will be named after the last electoral slogan of Modi: Bhavya Divya Gujarat. Again, it will aim to promote business ties and Modi, who might deliver 3D speeches in several American cities, in addition to the 600-strong delegation coming from Gujarat to New Jersey. The 40,000 guests expected will be asked to pay $100 each. It will not be the first time that Modi speaks to Indian Americans from a distance: he did it during the 2008 World Gujarati Conference when, according to nritoday.net "30,000 Gujaratis converged at the Raritan Expo Center in Edison, New Jersey to celebrate Gujarati language, culture, heritage, art, history, enterprise and people in all its grandeur". He did it again in May 2012, mostly to attract investors, and in March and May this year (when he addressed the Indian diaspora in 18 cities). The intensification of this virtual connection is a clear indication of the importance of the NRIs and NRGs for the BJP in general and Modi in particular. Not to mention that the BJP (and India, for that matter) cannot afford to have a PM who is not allowed to visit the US.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:48 am

Dont know how many people here are from India, but if you are, did you catch NAMO' speech?

He wants to make the statue of unity, a monument which will be twice as big as statue of liberty.

for this, he wants every farmer, in every village to give him a piece of steel.

he said some villagers might say "take this cannon, but i have no use of the steel from cannons or swords. i want the steel which is part of the hal, the plough with which you plow your fields, because the farmer lives and dies for the country"

i am no fan of namo, but you have to give it to him for his oratorial skills, and on the other hand, we have poor Manmohan Singh who talks in a monotone, no voice modulation, no highs and lows.... infact Atal Behari Vajpaye, who put many to sleep, was probably a better orator than Manmohan ji

this is obviously for the PMs post, but his oratory skills are awesome

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 am

When US and Europe all were hard hit by recession, only Manmohan Singh lead India to mark the positive growth rate of over 8% plus. From India's Independence till the date Manmohan Singh become PM, India almost always have negative growth rate! But after him becoming PM the growth rate turned into positive with impressing figures.

All scandals and corrupt practices were always their in politics - but only RTI brought by Manmohan Singh Ji have unmasked the culprits. The MNAREGA has improved the job and minimum wage in remote and rural areas where many of the Indians resides. The direct benefit schemes is another feather in his cap.

Almost all politicians speak crap like empty barrel sounds more. Namo (laanat) is empty barrel. And Manmohan Singh Ji WORK speak louder than his mouth that is the sign of great statesman.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:46 am

he said some villagers might say "take this cannon, but i have no use of the steel from cannons or swords. i want the steel which is part of the hal, the plough with which you plow your fields, because the farmer lives and dies for the country"
He learned it from Kothari Goons who asked every Abde-Amte to give gold so Moula can build Zarih.Moula wanted Gold and NaMo wants steel, and both of them want NO accountability.
No wonder Syenda/Manssor and Narendra have so much in common

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 am

badrijanab wrote:When US and Europe all were hard hit by recession, only Manmohan Singh lead India to mark the positive growth rate of over 8% plus. From India's Independence till the date Manmohan Singh become PM, India almost always have negative growth rate! But after him becoming PM the growth rate turned into positive with impressing figures.

All scandals and corrupt practices were always their in politics - but only RTI brought by Manmohan Singh Ji have unmasked the culprits. The MNAREGA has improved the job and minimum wage in remote and rural areas where many of the Indians resides. The direct benefit schemes is another feather in his cap.

Almost all politicians speak crap like empty barrel sounds more. Namo (laanat) is empty barrel. And Manmohan Singh Ji WORK speak louder than his mouth that is the sign of great statesman.
Badrijanab bhai, completely, COMPLETELY agree with you. but my post was on his oratorical skills, not his talent. no one can take away from Manmohanji what he has done for the country. he could have done a lot more im sure, had it not been for the foreign power behind him :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 am

SBM wrote:

He learned it from Kothari Goons who asked every Abde-Amte to give gold so Moula can build Zarih.Moula wanted Gold and NaMo wants steel, and both of them want NO accountability.
No wonder Syenda/Manssor and Narendra have so much in common
SBM bhai, is it absolutely neccesary to take pot shots at every post and thread and try and twist it to suit your purposes of Dai-bashing?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 am

^
No--Just to expose the hypocrisy and bringing out the truth, TRUTH DOES HURT=--DOES NOT IT :?:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 am

SBM wrote:^
No--Just to expose the hypocrisy and bringing out the truth, TRUTH DOES HURT=--DOES NOT IT :?:
then if its not, why do you do it at every possible chance?

truth hurts, yes, but it does not hurt the ones who it should, and that is the tragedy.

anyways, time for me to call it a day now. good night

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 pm

zinger wrote:his oratory skills are awesome
I fully agree with you but even Hitler was a great orator and see what he did and how the world remembers him, Bal Thackerey too was a good orator who could keep an audience of 5 lakhs spellbound for hours together during his speech at Shivaji Park during Dassera so is Praveen Togadia and Zakir Naik and not to forget the late Osmam Bin Laden who could mesmerise hundreds of youth into believing that blowing oneself up was the straight path to Jannat !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 pm

zinger wrote:He wants to make the statue of unity, a monument which will be twice as big as statue of liberty.

It seems he did something similar for the trishuls that were made during Gujarat genocide and which were used to pierce the private parts of muslim ladies and also rip apart the stomachs of pregnant muslim ladies !! The only difference was that the steel must have been procured from Adanis and Ambanis or imported from the Patels of USA.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

PM Candidate Modi’s Bluff: He envisioned and implemented the Kutch Drinking Water Pipeline

In his first speech after his announcement as the PM candidate, Modi addressed a huge crowd at Rewari on September 15, 2013, and the speech was more like that of a RSS Pracharak than a man who wants to contest as a PM of the world’s largest democracy. We deal with just one of his misleading claims regarding his role in taking water to soldiers near the Kutch Indo-Pak Border. This is what he had said:

Even after so many years of Independence, water is taken to the soldiers on camel backs. Around 800 camels are reserved for this purpose. When I visited the soldiers, I saw their pain with my own eyes and friends, I ensured that a 700km long pipeline was made from the east of Gujarat till the Indo-Pak border in the west of Gujarat and pure Narmada water for drinking purposes was supplied. This happened because of my respect and feelings for the soldiers who are stationed at the border

The claim he makes is that because of his love and respect for the army men and due to his emotional attachment with them, he had himself ensured the laying down of the 700 km pipeline to bring water of Narmada to the Indo-Pak Border. The reality is completely otherwise since the Kutch drinking water pipeline is part of a much bigger project called Sardar Sarovar Canal and Mahi Pipeline based drinking water supply plan which was in works as far back as 1999 when Modi was not even in contention to be Gujarat’s CM.

Thus the drinking water project that reached Kutch district was envisaged, designed, funded and promoted much before Modi had become the Chief Minister and he merely inaugurated the project in 2002.

Modi however twists the story entirely, grabs all the credit for the Kutch pipeline project for which he had no role to play and highlighted the stretch of pipeline from Rapar to Indo-Pak Border which ought to have been completed by 2004 but was actually completed in 2013. This is the emotional bluff that Modi continues to play through out his speech and we shall deal with each and every bluff of his in our future posts.

Mr Modi please don’t lie to fool our army men.

http://www.truthofgujarat.com/pm-candid ... jd8V77rZLO