Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Maqbool wrote:Aali qadar moala ye ghana thoda arsaa ma sagla ne sairaab kari dida.
It should actually read as "Aali qadr mola ye Ghana thoda arsaa ma sagla ne KANGAAL kari dida !!

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:33 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Maqbool wrote:Aali qadar moala ye ghana thoda arsaa ma sagla ne sairaab kari dida.
It should actually read as "Aali qadr mola ye Ghana thoda arsaa ma sagla ne KANGAAL kari dida !!
hahahaha

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Maqbool wrote:Received in whats-up
1434 Karachi Safar in (1 day and 6 hours)
Waaz mubaraq, magrib/esha/fajar/Zohr ane Asr namaz. 7 ziyafat
Mardo about 7500 ++ and ladies 6300++ Qadambosi 32000 + mumineen na deedar 25 Haddiyat..7 nikah....Mubaraq to Ummal Kiram of all areas. Karachi Jamaat.BGT.Shabab.Toloba...n all othr khidmat teams fr safar mubaraq.
Ghanu ghanu MUBARAK to all karachi mumineen. Aali qadar moala ye ghana thoda arsaa ma sagla ne sairaab kari dida. Waaz mubarak farmawi. Namaazo padhawi lakho namaaz nu sawaab ataa kidu. Mardo 1.5 ladies 2.15 hrs ni qadambosi bethak ma tashrif rakhi hazaaro mumineen aney mominaat ne qadambosi nu sharaf ataa kidu. Many CONGRATULATIONS to KARACHI BGT TEAM & all other khidmat guzaar whos splendid efforts helped all mumineen to take maximum faydo out of moala's trip.
how much talim of QURAAN was done in this trip?

what did he taught to people?

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 am

Air force Pilot Salutes the real chief

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:15 pm

u know what?

these guys will salute any one, regardless of there education or position, I am sure he wont mind saluting musharraf as well.so there is nothing to proud tiny abdes.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 am

poor man might get in trouble...

military protocol is that while in uniform, you can only salute:
a. a superior officer
b. the commanding officer of the unit/regiment
c. the chief of staff (any wing)
4. the commander in chief (president)
5. visiting heads of state

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:38 am

zinger wrote:poor man might get in trouble...

a. a superior officer
Thankyou for clarification....

an abde idiot need to understand his official duties well, before doing any thing stupid.

I am gonna post this pic to pakistani officials.

http://www.paf.gov.pk

guys post it to this email addresses

mediaaffair@paf.gov.pk
mediaaffair@gmail.com
prolhrpaf@gmail.com
mediaaffairkarachi@paf.gov.pk

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:42 am

Al Fateh wrote:
zinger wrote:poor man might get in trouble...

a. a superior officer
Thankyou for clarification....

an abde idiot need to understand his official duties well, before doing any thing stupid.

mediaaffair@paf.gov.pk
mediaaffair@gmail.com
prolhrpaf@gmail.com
i cant believe how low you can stoop for your cheap victories

this guy in the pic... his excuse is that he is an abde idiot. Whats your excuse for being such a pathetic low life?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:32 am

deleted

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 am

zinger wrote:
Al Fateh wrote: Thankyou for clarification....

mediaaffair@paf.gov.pk
mediaaffair@gmail.com
prolhrpaf@gmail.com
i cant believe how low you can stoop for your cheap victories

this guy in the pic... his excuse is that he is an abde idiot. Whats your excuse for being such a pathetic low life?
he is gaddar to pakistani airforce, and he need some lessons.

I am not looking for any victories here, just a friendly reminder to all abde idiots to start learning things.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:18 am

Fateh, i agree, he needs to be taught a lesson. But who made you judge, jury and executioner? Also, does he need to be taught a lesson or does he need to be corrected of his error?

who are you to label him a gadaar to the Pakistani Armed Forces. A fool, maybe, misguided in his zeal, certainly, but who Sir, are you to label him a traitor? who made you Lord Almighty to question his devotion to his country?

you want to send this out to the Pakistani media? by all means, if it means you will earn a small victory by teaching "an abde idiot" his lesson by landing him in trouble, go ahead, but remember, if he is court-martialed and his life is ruined, its gonna be on your conscience. and if you can live with it... all the best.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 am

Br Zinger
Does not Moula says that you should obey the laws of the land and if some one is not following it then it is our responsibility to report such infarction, What Al Fateh is doing is correct. First of all the Ghayab Na Jaankar and his handlers should have known that this is against Protocol and
and should have stopped him.
Same Mansoos and Moula are very proud to show when a police office (Inspector) from India is bowing down to them and they are signing praises how a law enforcement office is bowing down to our Moulas, If your Moula flaunts the law then it is only right that these things should be reported
I am sure if this guy was saluting a NON MUSLIM like a Hindu Pandit everyone will be screaming so why double standard
I say Br Al Fateh go ahead and report this picture and send it to all the NEWSPAPER AND NEWS MEDIA in PAKISTAN
if he is court-martialed and his life is ruined, its gonna be on your conscience. and if you can live with it... all the best.
No- It will be on the Kothari Goons and they should support his family and fight for him since he gave up the honor of a country for his master's khoshi

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 am

SBM wrote:Br Zinger
Does not Moula says that you should obey the laws of the land and if some one is not following it then it is our responsibility to report such infarction, What Al Fateh is doing is correct. First of all the Ghayab Na Jaankar and his handlers should have known that this is against Protocol and
and should have stopped him.
Same Mansoos and Moula are very proud to show when a police office (Inspector) from India is bowing down to them and they are signing praises how a law enforcement office is bowing down to our Moulas, If your Moula flaunts the law then it is only right that these things should be reported
I am sure if this guy was saluting a NON MUSLIM like a Hindu Pandit everyone will be screaming so why double standard
I say Br Al Fateh go ahead and report this picture and send it to all the NEWSPAPER AND NEWS MEDIA in PAKISTAN
if he is court-martialed and his life is ruined, its gonna be on your conscience. and if you can live with it... all the best.
No- It will be on the Kothari Goons and they should support his family and fight for him since he gave up the honor of a country for his master's khoshi
SBM bhai, a salute is exactly 1.5 sec in duration. before you can react, it is over.

yes, Maula says that our Desh comes first, but that is when you are involved in an act that is directly detrimental to state or country, like terrorism, or embezzlement of funds, (case in point, the aamils sons who were caught) then you are duty bound to report them.

i said it before, and i say it again, as an officer of the armed forces, he is bound by protocol, but this was meant for his private consumption, as a gesture of respect, not with the deliberate intention of breaching protocol. there is a difference.

when a group of DB men bent and touched namo's legs and women tied him a rakhi, people plenty screamed, trust me, you probably didnt hear it.

Al Fateh, go ahead, report it. SBM bhai, you please report it too, by all means, but remember... it will be on your conscience, and since you have decided you can live with it, go ahead,

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 am

but this was meant for his private consumption, as a gesture of respect,
So Br Zinger
So It is okay to break the laws and not respect in private------ that is my friend called HYPOCRISY and that is what many at the time of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) did.----
Munafeqeens abhored the teaching of Prophet and Islam in private while singing the praises of Islam in public (Quran is very clear about these kind of people)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 am

SBM wrote:
but this was meant for his private consumption, as a gesture of respect,
So Br Zinger
So It is okay to break the laws and not respect in private------ that is my friend called HYPOCRISY and that is what many at the time of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) did.----
Munafeqeens abhored the teaching of Prophet and Islam in private while singing the praises of Islam in public (Quran is very clear about these kind of people)
SBM bhai, i think you are being unduly harsh on the man and his actions. for the last time, he did it out of respect, with no malice towards anyone. if he felt that by doing so he was breaking protocol but by doing so, it was smaller than his showing respect, then he is the best person to judge for himself.

i dont know this man and i have no lena-dena with him and i feel that this topic is just being unnecessarily dragged. time for me to leave now. good night. if you want, we can continue this tomorrow morning

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: So Br Zinger
SBM bhai, i think you are being unduly harsh on the man and his actions. for the last time, he did it out of respect, with no malice towards anyone. if he felt that by doing so he was breaking protocol but by doing so, it was smaller than his showing respect, then he is the best person to judge for himself.

i dont know this man and i have no lena-dena with him and i feel that this topic is just being unnecessarily dragged. time for me to leave now. good night. if you want, we can continue this tomorrow morning
I am from progressive fold, but I have to agree with Br. Zinger here that may be Br. SBM and others, you are being unduly harsh on this man. So he did this out of his mad love for his moula and forgot that this is against the protocol, by doing so, he didn't harm anything.
Just my $0.02 or 2 paisa :-)

think

Unread post by think » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:54 pm

yes, he has harmed the sanctity of the salute. This salute is only and only for those who are ready and have sworn to lay their lives and their wealth for their country. Mansoos is a hop skip and jump having no ties with Pakistan. He is simply there to wine and dine and collect the moolah. definitely no salute for him. Let the ignorant abdes kiss his hands and feet, but he does not deserve the respect afforded to him by giving him a salute because there is no way he is going to lay his life down for Pakistan.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:39 pm

zinger you are a true idiot abde, this picture is posted on internet is proof that this guy was proud of his act and it wasnt by mistake, and the way you are trying to cover his mistake shows, all abdes are idiots.

for once in a life stand for truth and justice, or else stop taking name of Imam Ali(s), who stood for correctness and truth all his life.

shame on all abdes and their con masters muffy and his team.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 pm

The most important part
Heading says he salutes the real chief since when Mansoos became the chief of Pakistani Armed Forces unless Burhani Guard is the real army of Pakistan.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 pm

SBM wrote:The most important part
Heading says he salutes the real chief since when Mansoos became the chief of Pakistani Armed Forces unless Burhani Guard is the real army of Pakistan.
abdes were just trying to show how important their master is, but unfortunately it back fired (as it always does)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 am

Al Fateh wrote:zinger you are a true idiot abde, this picture is posted on internet is proof that this guy was proud of his act and it wasnt by mistake, and the way you are trying to cover his mistake shows, all abdes are idiots.

for once in a life stand for truth and justice, or else stop taking name of Imam Ali(s), who stood for correctness and truth all his life.

Thanks Al Fateh. I refer to you with respect and you call me an idiot. Guess this is what being a reformist is all about

can you show me where is it on the internet other than this site? i googled it and it didnt throw anything up.

if by "being on the internet" you mean it is on this site, then please correct your opinion

actually, now that i think about it, the very fact that his title has been mentioned means that its probably been done by someone from the kothar, to show how even such a highly decorated officer salutes muffadal bhai saab.

it was probably meant for internal circulation, but unfortunately, came on this site where people like you are now rubbing their hands with glee and salivating at the prospect of having gotten a chance to hang an orthodox Dawoodi Bohra
Last edited by zinger on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:39 am

SBM wrote:The most important part
haa haa haa, nice one SBM bhai :lol:

read my responce to Al Fateh. its more likely, now in hindsight, that someone from kothar did it, to show how a highly decorated military officer salutes muffadal bhaisaab

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:58 am

zinger wrote:
Al Fateh wrote:zinger you are a true idiot abde, this picture is posted on internet is proof that this guy was proud of his act and it wasnt by mistake, and the way you are trying to cover his mistake shows, all abdes are idiots.

Thanks Al Fateh. I refer to you with respect and you call me an idiot. Guess this is what being a reformist is all about

can you show me where is it on the internet other than this site? i googled it and it didnt throw anything up.

if by "being on the internet" you mean it is on this site, then please correct your opinion

actually, now that i think about it, the very fact that his title has been mentioned means that its probably been done by someone from the kothar, to show how even such a highly decorated officer salutes muffadal bhai saab.

it was probably meant for internal circulation, but unfortunately, came on this site where people like you are now rubbing their hands with glee and salivating at the prospect of having gotten a chance to hang an orthodox Dawoodi Bohra
now I dont regret to call u an idiot, it is clearly seen this pic was meant to boost abde idiot morals and to show how great their master is, but unfortunately every thing back fired (as it always does).

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:42 am

if you can counter me catching you lying, with abuse, then fine. so be it.

you can call me an idiot, a moron, whatever you like. but atleast im not one who waits for a man to fall so he can kick him when he is down.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:00 am

zinger wrote:if you can counter me catching you lying, with abuse, then fine. so be it.

you can call me an idiot, a moron, whatever you like. but atleast im not one who waits for a man to fall so he can kick him when he is down.
I have just proved you a traitor to your own master, now better dont make me humiliate you more in public...

first go and renew your misaaq and ask your hakiki kaba to forgive u for counting him wrong and not correct all the time.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 am

Get a life my friend.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 am

Another One
Aali qadar moula t.u.s ye aajni waaz ma farmayu k insaan na jisam ma Dil ane Zubaan aham che. Mohti neymat koi waar zaeef nai thati
Kai muskil aave burhanuddin moula ne yaad karjo. Je na dil ma bawaji saheb burhanuddin moula ni mohabbat nai.... To husain dua nahi pohche... Aa jumla husain imaam ni shahadat na waqat farmaya..
Moalemeen ni qadar karjo khass em farmayu k english ne teacher ni kitnu maan aapo cho. Bichara mulla saab che kai bole nai suni le. Na na hargis em na karjo moalim ni qadar karjo madresa na farzando taraf ishro kari ne farmayu karso ne qadar tamara mulla saab ni (kika bhai jaldi paro) pharayu ane farmayu tamara mulla darjo. English na teacher si darta hoi. Em nai ???
Farzando ne khitaab kidu k class ma sir aawe tie lagaawi ne ehna si daro ane bichaara moallim ni koi qadr nai.hargiz em na karjo....10 min aa unwaan pr bayaan kidu
Fmb ni thaali har ek ghar ma jaawaaij joiye.jaawij joiye jaawij joiye..... aam che aam che aam nathi.mei kai sunisj nai.......d whole msjd was freezed at ds moment.em farmaayu 100% jaawij joiye
Fajr si raat tk. Puro dn kem guzaarwu joiye ehni ek ek baariqi si zikr kidi
Doa e kaamil parwi joiye.pachi puchu 3 waar.mumeneen parso ne?????parso ne..
Mola ye aje ek ghanu naadir amal kidu...

Haj ni zikr kidi ane farmayu k hajje hakiki apne to karyej che mola no hath chumi ne qadam chumi ne.

Ane sagla ne imkaan na hoi to aam niyat kari ne mola na chehra samne laavi ne chumi lai...

Ane pachi mola ye mumenin paase karayu ... k aam ankh bandh kari ne niyat karo.... karo sagla....

HMALAK

Dincharyaa of Mumenin DB by SMS...

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 am

Moula Aaliqadr (T.U.S.) ye pura din no schedule aa misal batavi farmayu
Shafa watr julus ni namaz ada kre, Fajere namaz waste uthe, tulu shams lag namaz parhe, dua e taaqib, taqarrub, yaseen ni tilawat kre, bisri dua parhe khas dua nasr walmahabat ane dua joshan nu naam lidu.
Te baad brabr nashto kare.
Waipaar waste jai. Waipaar karwu joiye lakho kroro kamawo aim farmayu.
Zohar na waqt namaz, ada kre masjid ma parje to bheter. Namaz na waqt waipaar ma mashgool naa rahe.
Dopher na jaman baad thoru araam kre thori dair.
Maghrib na waqat namaz ada kre.
Ane ghare aawi jai. Raaziq khuda che. Bachao ghare waar jota hoi, bairo waar jota hoi, Tesi maghrib baad ghare aawi jai, bachao ne puche namaz parhi? Bisru saglu puche, bairo saathe waat kre. Raaziq khuda che, business ma mashgool naa rahe. Jaim syedna tahir saifuddin mola farmauta ke din ne teen ma taqsim kro halal ni lazzat lo.
Farizat ni namaz brabr parhe qaza na kre te waste ghani taaqid farmawi.
Aa saglu bayan Karachi naa mumineen khewi rite aman ma rehe ane ahni tadbeer kre ehna zimn ma farmayu.
Parvardigar aavi hidayat aapnar Moula ne Mohammed Burhanuddin moula (T U S) na saya ma hamesha baqi ne baqi rakhe. Aameen

rang

Re: Dincharyaa of Mumenin DB by SMS...

Unread post by rang » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 am

100% True and Agreed.

rang

Unread post by rang » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:26 am

I just can’t seem to understand why so much emphasis on Thali. In Karachi new rates for Thalli per year. 52000/- 72000/- , 152000/, and 252000/-. At my home in Clifton we have total 2 members. My full month groceries cost (including Breakfast (Full items), Juices, Meat, and extra lavish items) between Rs: 12 to 14 Thousand. Why should I pay so much for a single time meal with Sat and Sunday off plus No thali on other Jaman Days. I am a retired person and just surviving on Fixed investment.
On the street of Karachi more than 40000 Peoples are feed Free of Cost. They are feed with Mutton Qorma and Roti. They are made to sit on a Dari and are refreshed with cold water. These services are provided free by EDHI, CHEEP and SALANI (ARY Group). It is interesting to learn that 90% peoples are low wages guys working in factory, Security Guards and Mazdoors. The beggars don’t share the meal because they earn a lot to accommodate themselves at some other payable shops. So Karam and ehsan are the words applied when the services are offered free just like Edhi or Salani. In our case it is like “APNI JUTI APNEY SAR PER” We are Fed with our own money so how can the formula of Barakat, ehsan or Karam applies in this context.
Every years Millions of Rupees are collected in the name of Zakat. Why don’t the Jamat offer free meal to the poor guys