arzi scam

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
seriousnessisamess

arzi scam

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 am

Can anyone give me an idea where does all the Arzis of innocent people goes,people asking for name of their new baby,People wants to know where to relocate for business/service,people who wants shifa and etc etc,I wonder who give reply to all these Arzi's.

wise_guy

Re: arzi scam

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:Can anyone give me an idea where does all the Arzis of innocent people goes,people asking for name of their new baby,People wants to know where to relocate for business/service,people who wants shifa and etc etc,I wonder who give reply to all these Arzi's.
There is this department in Badri Mahal I know where names are chosen. Don't know about others.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:Can anyone give me an idea where does all the Arzis of innocent people goes,people asking for name of their new baby,People wants to know where to relocate for business/service,people who wants shifa and etc etc,I wonder who give reply to all these Arzi's.
Artificial intelligence aka database with workflow aka as talebat sitting I front of pc and looking at inbox...referring to this weeks selection of names and say "raza Che Maula ni dua Che" by default.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:57 am

So these really disturbed people who wait for the last reply from the mouka for any kind of further action like changing the city and stuff like that is all bullshit?people are like fools writing arzi and all.God knows these guys also must be laughing at people arzi's.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:48 am

also know of an arzi where a boy asked if he would pass in matric exams. or if moula can give him a pen so he can get all the right answers.

Starwars

Arzi scam

Unread post by Starwars » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:51 am

think wrote:also know of an arzi where a boy asked if he would pass in matric exams. or if moula can give him a pen so he can get all the right answers.
People who have stopped using their brains and the power to reason are dumb - period.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 am

Wish I could meet this Pen guy and speak to him for few minutes and understand how hoa nind works.

tasneemsakina

Unread post by tasneemsakina » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am

With regards to your query about the names of babies, I have noticed that majority of the baby girls born in the year 2012/2013 have been named Batul or Insiya & most of the baby boys have been named Burhanuddin.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 am

Very Soon,U will see u will not be able to have kids until it is approved by jamaat..They will give you permission how many kids u should have on behalf of ur salaam and wajebaat.