Sawaab a plenty

If you have questions or want to share knowledge about Dawoodi Bohra religions and rituals please post them here. Any discussion outside the framework of Dawoodi Bohra beliefs and tradition is not allowed. This forum is primarily for sharing of information and knowledge.
Deerseye

Sawaab a plenty

Unread post by Deerseye » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:14 am

Recently I rcvd a message from my jamaat that the roza to be observed on the day of Arafat was full of sawaab. I don't recall the exact figures but the gist of the matter was that this particular roza has the power to deliver you from all your sins and reserve a seat in heaven. Also when I was a kid, I was made to do roza of 27 rajab with the lalach of getting innumerable sawaab. Can some scholar please throw light on the authenticity of these tall claims..

think

Re: Sawaab a plenty

Unread post by think » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:40 am

no claims, just shop talk. there are people that say, give me money and you will go to jannat when they do not own jannat and do not even know about their faith.also heard people say if you see dai it is sawab of haj. if you go to roddat tahera it is 52 sawabs of haj.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:31 am

Heard this in many waez that if you shed even a single tear in the name of Hussain, Jannat is wajib on you. Now if i have cried once and Jannat becomes wajib am i free to indulge in other worldly sins and if i never cry again on Hussain is the offer still valid.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm

asad wrote:Heard this in many waez that if you shed even a single tear in the name of Hussain, Jannat is wajib on you.
In Hindu community there is a group known as "Rudaali" who are invited by many Hindus to cry on the funeral of their beloved ones. They are such professionals that their emotions and wailings far outdo the actual relatives. Hence if they attend Bohra vayez then God knows how many jannats will be wajib on them !!

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:25 am

asad wrote:Heard this in many waez that if you shed even a single tear in the name of Hussain, Jannat is wajib on you. Now if i have cried once and Jannat becomes wajib am i free to indulge in other worldly sins and if i never cry again on Hussain is the offer still valid.
In the Waez, I also heard " Agaar Ruvo naa aawey to Ruva jevo Moh Banawo" so is jannat still wajib since one is making faces and not really crying

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 am

If you just made rova jevo moh, then you will be given a jannat jevo picture and not the actual jannat. :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:13 pm

anajmi wrote:If you just made rova jevo moh, then you will be given a jannat jevo picture and not the actual jannat.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:44 pm

asad wrote:Heard this in many waez that if you shed even a single tear in the name of Hussain, Jannat is wajib on you. Now if i have cried once and Jannat becomes wajib am i free to indulge in other worldly sins and if i never cry again on Hussain is the offer still valid.
There are tons of traditions in Sunni books which claims sawab's similar to above. So by the same above token you should question to all those Sunni's tradition. Example: Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 32, hadith # 226, chapter name: Praying at Night In Ramadhan - Narated By Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Apostle saying regarding Ramadan, "Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

So Asad, you can have fun enjoying all sins, haram foods and all material glitter - wine and girls! And then pray one night in Ramdan with sincerity - your all sins will be pardoned as per Bukhari. If you are still punished then you catch Bukhari on the day of judgement! But will Bukhari then recognise you?! Allah says, all those who obeyed satan and will call them on the day of judgement, those satan will not take responsibility of your deeds.

Asad, you have tried to make unsuccessful mockery of Bohra's however same axe have now successfully beheaded you. Instead of this mockery approach of yours, if you have inquired than mocking then truth of your new misguided love of Sunni would not have exposed.

1. There are three types of sins - one committed against Allah; should the sinner repent then Allah the beneficent will pardon, second is committed against the Auliya-Allah; should the sinner tender sincere apology they too get pardon, third is the most dangerous type; committed against the fellow human. Third one will not be pardoned by Allah until the sufferer pardon the sinner.

2. There are some sins that Allah will not pardon. Crying or not crying on Imam Hussain a.s. doesn't cover that. Indeed those who commit such unpardonable sins will not cry on Imam Hussain a.s. with "marifat".

3. There is difference between crying on 'musibat' of Imam Hussain a.s. with and without "marefat". (Caveat: Kothar only pretends to be Bohra but by their action they are not in compliance with the Sahriyat-a-Mohammadi per maslaq of Bohras) The true Bohra Mumin cry on Imam Hussain a.s. with "marefat", where else other can cry without "marefat" but out of "insaniyat" understanding the human emotions and tragedy that Hussain a.s. has suffered or many artificially cry making fun of Imam Hussain a.s. shahadat these people are followers of etc, etc and etc who on their community procession of "Taaziya" or "taboot" mock Hussain a.s. martyrdom by beating drums and smoking bidi / cigarette in those procession or other can cry like you without "marifat" in an attempt to show off or seeking insurance against hell.

4. A mumin and non-mumin both committed punishable sin, they both will receive similar punishment in the world and in life after death. After the term of punishment is over, there is hope for mumin that his 'arwa' does qualify to be taken to heaven because he in his sincerity with "marifat" has cried over the musibat of Imam Hussain a.s. but the non-mumin have no such asset with him and his 'arwa' will not get into heaven and will remain in this world without 'najaat'.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

when prophet said this he must meant

"if you cry on Hussain by understanding his motive to raise against evil, then you will understand exact position of Hussain, and such a person is wajib to enter Jannah"

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:40 am

BadriJanab,

I hope you will have a ready answer to this one now as its asked many times to you.

can you pleas quote the number of people who cry with Marefat on Husain

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:13 am

asad wrote:BadriJanab,

I hope you will have a ready answer to this one now as its asked many times to you.

Asad,

Your question is invalid. Allah or his authorised person like Imam's knows answer.

However, in my very limited capacity as human I can suggest the count may be less than total number of Dawoodi Bohra mumineen, less Kothar as Kothar is sum total of all sins put together.

Only DB cry over Imam Hussain with marefat, but most of DB do not understand the whole matter and on top of it Kothar closes all doors of learning. So count that u asked have to lower than total DB.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:05 am

badrijanab wrote:
asad wrote:BadriJanab,

Asad,

Your question is invalid. Allah or his authorised person like Imam's knows answer.

However, in my very limited capacity as human I can suggest the count may be less than total number of Dawoodi Bohra mumineen, less Kothar as Kothar is sum total of all sins put together.

Only DB cry over Imam Hussain with marefat, but most of DB do not understand the whole matter and on top of it Kothar closes all doors of learning. So count that u asked have to lower than total DB.
according to you Dawoodi bohra who believe in any one after 46 dai are wrong so can you quote how many are correct. I dont need an exact answer an approx figure will do for now.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 am

asad wrote:
badrijanab wrote: Asad,

according to you Dawoodi bohra who believe in any one after 46 dai are wrong so can you quote how many are correct. I dont need an exact answer an approx figure will do for now.
Don't know approx figure.