Ashara preperations

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Ashara preperations

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Moula's waez on Monday and Tuesday

Following are some important instructions from Alvazaratus Saifiyah, for Ashara. All mumineen should bring their new ITS ( E-jamaat ) cards with them everyday, these will be scanned at the entrance.

Mardo should wear Pagri / Fetah as applicable. Topi should be white and not kasbi ( golden ). Young dikrio ( without misaq ) should wear Jhabla izar.

Everyday from 12:30 PM till 2:00 PM there will be a special program for madrasah children for hifzul Quran, and iqtebasat .

Every day 20 minutes before Maghrib, tilawat-e-Quran al Karim will be held. Mumineen should come early and take the barakaat of Quran tilawat. Mumineen who have done niyat of Quran khatam during Moharramul Haram are requested to give their names to Mulla Juzer bhai Khokhri.

Aqa Moula TUS with karam and ehsan has bestowed raza Mubarak for full waez relay on 8th and 9th of Moharramul Haram. All mumineen should make sure that they attend the waez on time and gather the full barakaat of noorani kalemaat.

Waez timings for 8th and 9th of Moharram (Monday and Tuesday) is immediately after Maghrib and Isha namaz.

On Ashura day, waez majlis will start at 10:00 AM.

On Monday 8th of Moharram, all mumineen, muminaat, and farzando are given Izan on behalf of Aqa Moula TUS for Niaz-e-Husain. Niaz-e-Husain jaman will be served after waez, everyone should take the barakat of Niaz from Aqa Moula TUS.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Why Bohras are reluctant to attend Waez, yet flock to listen other orators. Check this out:
Attachments
bayan-gujarati.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:33 pm

THE "MARKETING TOOL" TO ENSURE MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE AND FAKHIR NAJWAS DURING MOHURRUM :-

[img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2597/s4ea.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:43 pm

ATLAST !!! MUFFY MOLA HAS ACHIEVED HIS "GOAL" OF MAKING THE "MOST" OUT OF MOHURRUM VAYEZ AND CONVEYING THE TRUE MESSAGE OF THE MARTYRS IN KARBALA :-

[img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6923/prvj.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:54 pm

ANOTHER "FAKHIR JAMAN" IN INDORE IN REMEMBRANCE OF THE THIRSTY AND HUNGRY SHOHADAS OF KARBALA :-

[img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8561/s2e2.jpg[/img]

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Tum Majlise Shabbir Me
BanThan Ke Na Jao

Tum majlise Shabbir ke bad
Achhe pakwan na khao

Shabbir Ke Matam Ko
Tamasha Na Banao

Ro Ro Ke Yahi Kehti Hai
Zehra(s.a) Azadaro Se

Gairo Ne Rulaya Hai
Ab Tum Na Rulao..

YA HUSAIN YA HUSAIN

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:ATLAST !!! MUFFY MOLA HAS ACHIEVED HIS "GOAL" OF MAKING THE "MOST" OUT OF MOHURRUM VAYEZ AND CONVEYING THE TRUE MESSAGE OF THE MARTYRS IN KARBALA :-

I was taught in madressa dealing money or talking money is haraam in masjid, now I don't get how come they collect money in masjid?

cant this be done out of masjid or in place of jamatkahana?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:03 pm

The real tragedy of the Ummah is not that we are facing another Karbala in Iraq or Palestine today, but that there are too many Yazids and no Imam Husain among us. During this Muharram, as in years past, the sacrifices of the great Imam (ra) have been commemorated all over the world; even rulers in some Muslim countries participate in ceremonies to pay tribute to Imam Husain’s principled stand against injustice. Yet these very same rulers not only compromise with injustice but perpetrate it in their own societies daily. It is this hypocrisy that is at the root of much of the suffering of Muslims today. In the Qur’an, Allah challenges us: "O you who have committed yourselves to Allah, why do you say that which you do not practise? The worst thing in the sight of Allah is that you say but do not do" (61:2-3).

Before we draw parallels between the contemporary problems of Muslims and the tragedy of Karbala, let us be clear about what Imam Husain’s sacrifice was about. He did not struggle for worldly gain or power; he was aware that if he gave in to the demands of Yazid, it would destroy Islam. He declared before both friends and foes: "If this Ummah is to be tried with a shepherd such as Yazid, then farewell to Islam." Imam Husain refused to give his allegiance to Yazid but did not plot in secret; his rejection of Yazid’s authority was open and aboveboard. He even went to Makkah to make a public declaration of what was afoot and how it would affect the Ummah of Islam, but he realized that the sanctity of the Haram would be violated by his blood being shed, so he left without even completing his Hajj. For him, Islamic principles were more important than his personal well-being. He died in a strange land after witnessing the murders of almost all his family and close companions; he preferred to die rather than compromise with dhulm and oppression. When asked to give allegiance to Yazid and save his life, he exclaimed: "A man like me cannot give allegiance to a man like Yazid!"

Such clarity of vision, purpose and commitment are lacking in the Muslims of today; this mainly is what has led to our sorry predicament. There is no shortage of sincere Muslims willing to make the hijrah (migration to Allah), but there are no Imam Husains to lead them. The Muslim world is dominated by Yazids who have pledged themselves to the modern-day Pharaohs.

Yazid and his men were militarily successful at Karbala, but how many Muslims celebrate his "triumph" today? Which Muslim in his right mind can say that Yazid was in the right? Imam Husain (ra) died, but ultimate victory was his. By refusing to surrender to Yazid, he made it difficult or impossible for future tyrants to justify their illegitimate rule by Islam.

Imam Husain (ra) had correctly diagnosed the problem confronting the Ummah in his time. It was a question of illegitimacy and the usurpation of power and authority by people who were totally unfitted to rule. He raised his voice against it; regrettably, there were not enough Muslims willing to give up their lives for Islam’s principles. Even those who did join the Imam eventually betrayed him. Yet this does not detract from his principled stand and his willingness to give up his own life in order not to lend weight to the corruption of Islamic principles. He was acting according to the Qur’anic command: "O you who have committed yourselves to Allah: shall I tell you of a deal that will save you from the torment of Hellfire? Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and struggle in the way of Allah with your wealth and with your lives. That is better for you, if you but knew" (61:10-11). So Imam Husain (ra) struggled in the way of Allah not only with his own life but those of his family and close friends as well.

http://www.mediamonitors.net/bangash34.html

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Reporter wrote:Swipe cards, SMS reminders ensure Bohras attend Muharram sermons

By Sharmeen Hakim Indorewala, Mumbai Mirror | Nov 9, 2013, 01.35 AM IST

This year, the morning sermons - known as 'waaz' - are being conducted by Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin and relayed live to the 65
centers across Mumbai. Two members of the management stand at the entrance of every centre with card readers to swipe individuals' E-Jamaat cards.

Each centre then uses this data to compile a list of the day's absentees and all those who haven't attended waaz are sent SMS reminders. "According to our report, you have not attended the waaz in Bandra or any other centre today. Please be there on 8th Nov," read a message sent to a Bohra from the Bandra Masjid.

"With such a large community, smart cards have made it very easy to access information. We want to know why those 10% people are not attending waaz and make sure that they do. Around 50,000 now swipe at our centers," said Zoeb Patanwala, member of the Anjuman-e-Shiate-Ali, the community's management wing, told Mirror.

Many Bohras confessed that they started attending waaz after receiving constant reminders, but also criticised the move. "The sermons are much more interesting than they used to be a few years ago. It's easier for the younger generation to understand them. But most people are coming out of fear, and not because they actually want to be educated. In fact, many swipe their cards and then slyly sneak out for work," a Bohra from Colaba told Mirror. "Attending waaz daily is extremely difficult, especially for young professionals and children who attend non-Muslim schools," he added.
As per my brother-in-law, who lives in Toronto:
The same system is in use in Toronto. An email was sent out with this effect. The cards will be scanned and attendance records will be uploaded daily to the HQ in Mumbai.
If one forgets to bring the card, they have to write down their ID on an attendance form, the Khidmatguzars will then enter those IDs and upload after the vaez.
The big brother (aqua maula) is watching you with his rehamt bhari aankhe :-)

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:53 am

I was thinking what this Kothar and the So called 53rd dai wants by scanning the e jamaat cards
they want to know in Future from every place how many of them are Not Attending any Majalis or event and by this they will also come to know that how many of them are in the community but not following the Dai
this is my Personal view

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:48 am

AMAFHH wrote:I was thinking what this Kothar and the So called 53rd dai wants by scanning the e jamaat cards
they want to know in Future from every place how many of them are Not Attending any Majalis or event and by this they will also come to know that how many of them are in the community but not following the Dai
this is my Personal view
they are just counting the sheep's, otherwise there is no need at all to bring too much surveillances.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 am

They clearly want to draw a line between those who are with them and who are not with them.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:ATLAST !!! MUFFY MOLA HAS ACHIEVED HIS "GOAL" OF MAKING THE "MOST" OUT OF MOHURRUM VAYEZ AND CONVEYING THE TRUE MESSAGE OF THE MARTYRS IN KARBALA :-

person on the extreme left resembles Mazoon, Kothar can make some video of this guy proclaiming Mazoon is happy with the nass. Atleast than Mazoon will come out of his hiding, as no one knows where he is and what is he upto.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 am

btw where is mazoon sahab this year?

he is absent from all bohra websites like gadhe ke ser se sing?

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:14 am

Reporter wrote:Why Bohras are reluctant to attend Waez, yet flock to listen other orators. Check this out:
can someone translate it in English or Urdu.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:04 am

This year's vaaez and masjalis were reduced to a big farce with almost 75% of the time devoted to bewe moulas and only 25% to panjatan, hussain and karbala. Even the majlis was filled with recording of aaliqadr's bayaan decrying riba and asking for karzan-e-hasana contribution. The dasmi raat majlis especially was a big disappointment with the ears dying to listen to some hair-raising nohas after mola's deedar , but it was not to be. The average bohra was left wondering where we are headed for ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 pm

shapur wrote:This year's vaaez and masjalis were reduced to a big farce with almost 75% of the time devoted to bewe moulas and only 25% to panjatan, hussain and karbala.
This year ?????? Its EVERY year !!!

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 pm

by showing paper owned by taher saifuddin, he is trying to create a hysteria, like this paper was owned by rasulullah(s), and trying to create more importance to insignificant things.
Attachments
2013-11-14_06-52_jpg.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:00 pm

The sheer mockery of this solemn month of Mohurrum and the decayed mindset of present day bohras (thanks to the corrupt Dai and his Mansoos) was evident from the proceeds that the took place during Vayez :-

Live relay of Muffy's vayez are held at many places including bohra housing societies in Mumbai. At one such place known as Spence Road in Byculla the locals made a proper seating arrangement complete with a large T.V. set in an enclosure where the residents attending the vayez were first welcomed with chocolates which was followed by tea and biscuits at regular intervals and finally trays of dry fruits were passed to the attendees. So much for the so called Gham-e-Hussain, a hypocritical phrase uttered by Bohras during Mohurrum !!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:38 pm

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Mannequin making money even in Muharram!!

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

such mini swiming pools are present in almost all his bunglows, even in his karbala rubaat resident I have seen it, where water is really precious he has swimming pool, if this is not ayyashi then what it is?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The sheer mockery of this solemn month of Mohurrum and the decayed mindset of present day bohras (thanks to the corrupt Dai and his Mansoos) was evident from the proceeds that the took place during Vayez :-

Live relay of Muffy's vayez are held at many places including bohra housing societies in Mumbai. At one such place known as Spence Road in Byculla the locals made a proper seating arrangement complete with a large T.V. set in an enclosure where the residents attending the vayez were first welcomed with chocolates which was followed by tea and biscuits at regular intervals and finally trays of dry fruits were passed to the attendees. So much for the so called Gham-e-Hussain, a hypocritical phrase uttered by Bohras during Mohurrum !!!
i know of 2 closet reformist families living there. and its spence lane, not spence road.

this must have been organised by them. :roll:

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:15 am

zinger wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:The sheer mockery of this solemn month of Mohurrum and the decayed mindset of present day bohras (thanks to the corrupt Dai and his Mansoos) was evident from the proceeds that the took place during Vayez :-

i know of 2 closet reformist families living there. and its spence lane, not spence road.

this must have been organised by them. :roll:
what are your views about this ayyashi of swimming pools?

and do u have raza to post here?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 am

Ask that to the guy who's flat this is. not me. ask him why he has a swimming pool.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 am

zinger wrote:Ask that to the guy who's flat this is. not me. ask him why he has a swimming pool.
SMB has this swimming pool infact he has in all his residents

Surat
Karbala
Burhanpur

I have seen personally above locations.

now isnt this ayyashi?

do you have raza to post here?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:29 am

Aftaab wrote:
zinger wrote:Ask that to the guy who's flat this is. not me. ask him why he has a swimming pool.
SMB has this swimming pool infact he has in all his residents

Surat
Karbala
Burhanpur

now isnt this ayyashi?

Ask that to Aqa Maula yourself. Not me.

and yes, i have raza to post here.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:42 am

zinger wrote:
Aftaab wrote: SMB has this swimming pool infact he has in all his residents

Surat
Karbala
Burhanpur

now isnt this ayyashi?

Ask that to Aqa Maula yourself. Not me.

and yes, i have raza to post here.
I would ask him, but unfortunately he is brain dead now, but any ways if I will ever meet muffy I will ask him for sure.

and as far as raza is concern, I hope all the visitors on this forum can read and witness how most bohris openly lie and cheat and lack basic ethics :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 am

let he who hath never sinned cast the first stone