Poor Targets of Sood Khoor Mufaddali Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
suleman

Poor Targets of Sood Khoor Mufaddali Bohras

Unread post by suleman » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 pm

I have just received this below mail with attachments of more then 700 signature copies,from an unknown Email Id.( attached some copies ) I have read the full text and found that for poor Bohras no Mulla,Shaikh ,Bhaisaheb are ready to help even if he is Right. Entire Badri Mahal and residents of Saify Mahal are with Rich Bohras even if they are Wrong and criminals. Mufaddal bhaisaheb has no concern with poor he is behind the Rich who can offer him gold coins. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb making fool Dawoodi Bohras through his sentimental sentences only.

Petition To
Al Vazarat us Saifyah, Badri Mahal, Mumbai

Attention: Anjumane Shiate Ali, Mumbai for Action

As per the faith of the Dawoodi Bohras, instructions of the Moula is Farz upon his followers to follow. This is the basic and principal condition of the Misaq also. The one who does not follow the order of the Moula is by nature Vasamrah, by faith Munafiq and Shaitan by eternal curse.

Aaliqadar Mufaddal Moula issued an explicit Farman during his recent stay at Kalyan, Mumbai to Asif Zojwala and Mustafa Attar to withdraw 175 false cases from the court which they have filed against the poor Mumineen immediately and then approach to the Anjumane Shiate Ali for the settlement of dispute. Asif and Mustafa both showed their obedience in the presence of the Moula. They submitted to Mufaddal Moula that they have filed application for the withdrawal of the cases in the court yesterday, which was hoodwink only. These fraudulent committed a heinous crime with Moula, which is equaling to breach of the Misaq.

The aggrieved poor Mumineen approached to the Anjumane Shiate Ali's office as per the directives of the Moula, where it was disclosed that disputed case is in the hands of Shaikh Zohair Khorakiwala and Shaikh Khozema Faizal for deciding. Injured Mumineen found above mentioned two Jamaat members from the beginning, on the side of Asif and Mustafa for reasons known better to them. Their sympathy is completely with the Soodkhawr Asif and Mustafa, as they are not ready to listen the plea of the targeted Mumineen. We the under signed don't know as why Anjumane Shiate Ali is harassing the deprived Mumineen to pay undue and unjust amount of Rs. 13 Lakh to Mustafa Attar and Asif Zojwala prior to proceeding the disputed case. This condition is unjust and shocking. If it was correct then why poor Mumins had approached to the Aaliqadar Moula? The aggrieved party of Mumins showed assigned Jamaat members court notices for 20-9-2013 and asked Shk Zohair Khorakiwala and Shk Khozema to see the fraud of Mustafa Attar and Asif Zojwala with none other than Aaliqadar Moula. They shamelessly replied what can we do? It is not in our hands.

We question Anjumane Shiate Ali that if such action had been committed by any poor Mumin due to any reason, Jamaat would have taken harsh action against the poor Mumin.
It is shocking that while Na-Farmani committed deliberately by filthy rich, Auditor of the Badri Mahal, Mustafa Attar, who is a Na-Farmaan of Aaliqadar Moula, Anjumane Shiate Ali, Mumbai has become deaf and blind? Jamaat members do not tolerate the so-called disrespect of any Aamil while a poor Mumin argues to reduce the amount of demanded heavy envelope of Salaam, or ignore to obey his Nadir Shahi order, than executive members of Jamaat make hue and cry. Law for poor is different and Law for rich is different in Bohras.

We request to Al Vazarat us Saifya to take serious action immediately on this matter to provide relief to the poor Mumineen from the tyranny of Asif Zojwala and Mustafa Attar, who are doing all these only to recover Sood (interest) amount on their investment, as partners. Be aware! Public eyes are on Anjumane Shiate Ali.

Aaliqadar Moula !
Please mark our case to the clean character Jamaat members who are just by nature , so they can honestly decide our case. Shk Zohair Khorakiwala and Shk. Khozema Faizal are playing with the sentiments of poor and showing open partiality. They have soft corner for the immoral and wicked Mustafa and Asif.

Our partner,Partner of Ali Paint House Mr Shameem Rangrez (Sunni Muslim) visited Anjuman Shiate Ali's office and argued Shk Khozema Faizal regarding CASES WITHDRAWAL FIRST as Per Aaliqadar Moula's Farman. In reply Shk Khozema Faizal uttered:
If they (Mustafa and Asif) will withdraw the cases nothing would be in their hands?
How shameless Khozema is, as he has openly supported the criminals. Mr Shameem further argued and questioned:
'WHY YOU ARE NOT OBEYING THE ORDER OF YOUR MOULA ?'
SHAMEEM SAID: 'WE HAVE NO HOPE FROM THE PARTNERS OF THE CROOKS AND SCANDALOUS LIKE YOU IN THE DAWOODI BOHRA COMMUNITY.'

We the undersigned Mumineen and Non Bohras of Kalyan and other parts of Mumbai strongly condemn partiality and bias attitude of Shk. Zohair Khorakiwala and Shk. Khozema Faizal in this case of poor Mumineen.
We request humbly to Al Vazarat us Saifya Badri Mahal, Mumbai to take all necessary steps against the Na-Farman of the Moula so they withdraw all the cases from the court, as per the Farman of Aaliqadar Moula.
Mumineen should condemn strongly Napaak Asif Zojwala and Manhoos Mustafa Attar at all levels.

More then 500 Joint Signatures by Mumineen and Non Bohras

Contact Details
Ali Paint House
1) Aziz Saherwala Kalyan Cell: 9833298878
2) Ali Asgar Raja Mumbai Cell: 9833822710
3) Shameem Rangrez Kalyan (Sunni Muslim) Cell: 9833664169
4) Munira Aziz Saherwala Kalyan

Attar Associates / Classic Trading

1) Residence: Mr. Mustafa Attar
Abedin Apartment
1st Floor, Murbad Road
Kalyan (W)
Office: Attar Associates
2nd Floor, Near Gurudev Hotel
Shivaji Chowk Kalyan (w)
Tel No. 9821027302

2) Asif Zojwala Kalyan Cell: 9867211301

Attachments
B6 001.jpg
B5 001.jpg
B4 001.jpg
Mustafa Attar.jpg
B 11 001.jpg
B 10 001.jpg
b 2 001.jpg
B 1 001.jpg

Al Fateh

Re: Poor Targets of Sood Khoor Mufaddali Bohras

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:13 pm

all are chor naa bhai ghanti chor,

I hope deserving people will get justice soon.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:48 am

I don't understand the point of veiw of that Sunni guy , he has no right to go to a anjuman e shiate Ali as he is not a bohra first neither a shia and nor any laws of bohras are applicable to him then under which rules he wants Mr Asif zojwala and Mustafa attar withdraw cases against him and neither he had sought permission from the Our moula before entering into the partnership in business..
And muffadal moula had told asif and Mustafa bhai to withdraw cases against the mumins and not that guy .and you should learn the ethics of business first. You can't bring in religion and take undue advantage of this bohras custom of help trying to break there years of friendship. And using the bohra priesthoods organisations to ur use for saving itself from the court cases this shows that some thing is fishy inside that U have done and trying to save itself by making these bohras fight within.

AND first of all did U all take the permission of the moula before entering into the venture together . And if your answer is No then U have no right to bring moula in between ur fights for money solve it urself. And mr asif zojwala and Mustafa attar i would like to tell U both U both wanted profits and whatso ever happened in the venture is known to you both and the other partners and U all should know its business not religion. So losses happen in the business. That doesn't mean U should break ur venture so early and U people know business very well and all the other partners I don't have to teach U people to do business but ur post and ur action seems to be blaming the moula and its organisations for the losses you all suffered in business. This is not the way of thinking of a businessman and atleast bohras at large .
Why to bring religion in between when religion didn't come and told you to go for the venture.
So think about it and withdraw the case against all the bohras atleast .
And Mr Aziz saharwala you should not bring in between the religion if any thing goes out of your hands .
If you would not have been a bohra there would not have been a moula to solve ur court case so its better stop making FALSE alwgations against the moula and any one else this shows how must you have brains to do business.

And all of the people above should first think what they are doing over here .
They were doing business not something related to the religion that if moula is not able to solve the problem U go against him . This is not right .
atleast he tried . And later is in the hands of Allah not in anybodys hands .
Remmember...And don't think I m an outsider no I know everything I know U all and ur family except that Sunni guy. So U all thing again and stop behaving like kids and do ur own business.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:52 am

And Mr suleman let my msg reach this guy who send you this email
. I want that this should reach to all the people of that failed business venture

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:18 am

Are you from badri Mahal or Saify mahal?
You have done an unsuccessful attempt to cover the high priest. Your Moula is Mushkil Kusha and ilah al ard,isnt he? These bohra people are not educated that is why cheaters destroyed them. In each matter Kuthar discuss religion now asking aziz not to bring religion. And how you mentioned that "And later is in the hands of Allah not in anybody's hands". How and why you discussed Allah, it is Wahabi faith always recite moula moula aqa moula. come on point, why not your moula decide the matter as per shariat? Because sood khoors are rich.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:22 pm

hello52 wrote:AND first of all did U all take the permission of the moula before entering into the venture together . And if your answer is No then U have no right to bring moula in between ur fights for money solve it urself.
If that is the case then why didn't Muffy Mola say so ? Why didn't he reject the victim's plea outright on the grounds that he had not taken Mola's permission ? The fact that Mansoos has taken interest in the matter and instructed the alleged culprits to act as per his farmans clearly shows that he has no issues with regard to his permission or no permission and if that is the case then why do you have any objections ? Are you also a party to the case or do you have any personal or monetary interest in this matter ?

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 pm

I would hope that you both keep ur views with yourself Ms Nafisa and Mr gulam Mohammed.
You don't know about the case even 10 percent so don't comment and my reply was only to both the parties involed .nit for ur comments I posted it so just keep out.
And my only say is if suppose they would not have been bohras then what would have happened .
its obvious that they would have to fight court case . And there would not have been any moula to seek to any one and tell other one to take back the case .
And the parties involed in these matter both are sood khor no one is pure and that's why I m not taking in bodys side .
Its like one sood khor is telling the other sood khor that he is taking sood .
Muffadal moula had told Mr asif to take the case back he didn't so the other party should again reach to muffadal moula why the hell they have to take the matter here what's the need its not any religious problem its some business problem.
If they are not happy with the person appointed for settlement then reach to moula again what's the problem tell him.
What's the issue .
If the person thinks keeping his temper low they can solve it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:45 pm

hello52 wrote:I would hope that you both keep ur views with yourself Ms Nafisa and Mr gulam Mohammed.
Kindly note that this is an open forum and members have full right to express their views on any article that is posted in it.
hello52 wrote:my reply was only to both the parties involed .nit for ur comments I posted it so just keep out.
If you want your views to be restricted to the concerned parties then kindly communicate with them via PM instead of making it public as otherwise it is bound to invite counter views.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:09 am

[quote="hello52" why the hell they have to take the matter here what's the need its not any religious problem its some business problem.

Brother Hello52
Religion and Business are not two Different things in Islam everything you do in your daily life should be done under the Islamic Law so it is a part of our Religion whether you are doing Business , any Profession or Politics E.tc ,
Yes but if you & your Dai think that both are Different than i am sorry you are following the Wrong religion

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 am

Muffy's prime mission is collecting gold and gems. He has no time for poor Mumins to solve thier problems. Nor he is interested to meet them. He only uses sentimental sentences in his waaz, relay worldwide and makes followers more fool who are his blind mureed.His royal team consisting his four pehlvan brother in laws, Juzer,Badruljamali,Saeed, Kuseraly and few satanic nature bhaisahebs enjoying days like eid everyday. His sons Jafar, Husain and Taha teach Amils to preach in a way that Bohra always recite tasbeeh of Moula Moula, aqa moula. Muffy's wife is a real controlling authority,Juhratush Sharf d/o Y.N. they normally kick poor and abuse them. I think poor are still suffering or may be facing problems by the Kuthaar as why they had sent mails to many mumins? Kutharis are hiding this case and barking that "what concern of moula with your buisness?" How quickly they forget that when Muffy visited any rich and attend his Ziafat he and his punters says "your wealth and business is due to moula so araz all these and earn paradise."

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 am

I have received this information from one of my cousins and a senior member of Thane District Bohra Jamaat managing committee. This information showed that corruption spread out in Dawoodi Bohra community and due to non-accountability concept everyone enjoying in Behti Haram Ganga of Dawat.

From Mufaddal Saifuddin to Khadim of any Masjid or Mazaar all are fearless from the Azaab of Allah. As false faith of Shafaat of the Dai is spread out in dawoodi bohra community like plaque. Mufaddal manhoos himself says in his sermons:
Don’t fear ever from death, Moula and I shall come in your grave and definitely ask Allah and the Imam that he is our slave open door of paradise for him and if Haqqun Nafs (compulsory religious death Tax) is greater than allotment order would release from the office of the Dai. This is the reason that army of Shaitan Shaikh increasing daily by paying seven digit amount and consider themselves citizen of paradise, while they are inhabitants of the Hell, as per their misdeeds.

Anyway! Kalyan Jamaat Khana case is presented for study. Two years ago near Kalyan Masjid a land was offered for Jamaat Khana at the price of One Caroor Rupees to Kalyan Jamaat. It was Mustafa Attar and Asif Zojwala who forcefully opposed to purchase land on this price. They said that price is very high from real market value. The owner of the land simply exploiting us to realize our desire. Jamaat members convinced with Mustafa Attar and Asif Zojwala and they rejected the offer. Afterwards Mustafa Attar planted a person and purchase that land with his partner Asif at low price and transferred it on the name of that planted person and obtain advance signed document of re-sale from that person. After the interval of two years while Kuthar Mubarak and Aamil forced to arrange a land, Mustafa Attar informed them that the desired land was sold out and now the current owner demanded Three Caroor 50 Lakh Rs. Filthy rich and master of corrupts, Kuthar agreed and granted the amount for the purchase of land for Jamaat Khana. For documentation/registration of the land on the name of the fake owner, Mustafa and his partner Asif Zogwala paid him 25 Lakh Rs and this manner they cheated the cheater Kuthar.

It is shocking that now Mustafa and Asif cheated poor Bohras and, a non Bohra, who believe that Mufaddal solve their case, which is a dream of a mad. Can anyone from inside inform what happen with these poor? Afraid that Kuthari Saify Mahli and Badri Mahli Goonda Bhaisahebs not beaten poor Bohras as why they spread this case through emails. Religion and world are inter related as per Islam so religion is also involed in this matter

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Under threats of Baraat (Salaam Bandh) and brutal attack by Salman and Taha poor Mumins released below mentioned Muafi Nama. These two forced oppressed Mumins to release Muafi Namah instead to take action against rich. No relief has been given to these poor Mumins, instead they are harassed. I don't think anything will happen, poor will have to face court trials and the money which they have saved for Najwa salaam etc etc. they will have to spend in court.. this shows how powerful Mufaddal is......actually rich people now don't care about the orders of Dawat even issue by Mufaddal because they pay and change the orders. Asif Gogwala and Mustafa Attar relations with under world is not hidden secret. They are assets of Badri Mahal and Saify Mahal.

Muafi Namah which I have received:
Dear Mumineen
On 17-10-2013 we were called by Salman Bhaisaheb and Taha Bhaisaheb Hakimuddin at Saify Mahal for case hearing by Moula. Taha Bhaisaheb Hakimuddin questioned as why we had forwarded joint signature petition to Mumineen which was addressed to Mufaddal Moula for help against Asif Zojwala and Mustafa Attar's Haraam demand of Sood. However it was surprising to know from Taha Bhaisaheb Hakimuddin that progressive group is wrongly presented our petition and defaming Dawat.
Earlier it was not in our knowledge that any website is running by dawat opposition group. Therefore we deeply regret and apologies for the same.
As poor and helpless people when we found that no one can help us to reach in the presence of Moula we found only one solution to forward our mail to those influentials who have excess to Badri Mahal and Saify Mahal, so our Araz should reach to Moula quickly. We have chosen emails while police arrived at our door and court orders were served to appear.
Asif Zojwala said loudly to us in the presence of Bhaisahebs that be prepared for Court trials and Jail. What a pity, Sood Khoors laughing while the poor are crying. We have full faith on our beloved Moula that he will forgive our mistakes and protect us from the tyrant Sood Khoor Asif Zogwala and Mustafa Attar.
Contact Details
Ali Paint House
1) Aziz Saherwala Kalyan Cell: 9833298878
2) Ali Asgar Raja Mumbai Cell: 9833822710
3) Shameem Rangrez Kalyan (Sunni Muslim) Cell: 9833664169
4) Munira Aziz Saherwala Kalyan

Attar Associates / Classic Trading
1) Residence: Mr. Mustafa Attar
Abedin Apartment, 1st Floor, Murbad Road, Kalyan (W)
Office: Attar Associates
2nd Floor, Near Gurudev Hotel
Shivaji Chowk Kalyan (w)
Tel No. 9821027302

2) Asif Zojwala Kalyan Cell: 9867211301

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Hmm soooo 700+ people can't take down 2-3 goons, what a shame. Just get together a group and enter his office and let him get the feel of power. Or its just those "poor mumineen" are mentally challenged.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:05 pm

trvoice wrote:Hmm soooo 700+ people can't take down 2-3 goons, what a shame. Just get together a group and enter his office and let him get the feel of power. Or its just those "poor mumineen" are mentally challenged.
Mumineen and followers of our beloved Aqa Moula are not thugs or Goonds, they are amaan pasand-jaman pasand and if our Moula said to solve the problem we listen to his advice.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:54 pm

abde53 wrote:
trvoice wrote:Hmm soooo 700+ people can't take down 2-3 goons, what a shame. Just get together a group and enter his office and let him get the feel of power. Or its just those "poor mumineen" are mentally challenged.
Mumineen and followers of our beloved Aqa Moula are not thugs or Goonds, they are amaan pasand-jaman pasand and if our Moula said to solve the problem we listen to his advice.
Yes you are very correct, Mumineen and followers of our beloved Aqa Moula are not thugs or Goonds,but whole kothar is goondas & thugs

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am

Fateh wrote:
abde53 wrote: Mumineen and followers of our beloved Aqa Moula are not thugs or Goonds, they are amaan pasand-jaman pasand and if our Moula said to solve the problem we listen to his advice.
Yes you are very correct, Mumineen and followers of our beloved Aqa Moula are not thugs or Goonds,but whole kothar is goondas & thugs

Maybe not quite the WHOLE kothar, but yes, a majority of them are.

I have come across a few from the Kothar who are genuinely decent people.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 am

"Gai Kaale Ahmedabad urs ma Bayan Hatu, Mola ye Farmayu KeA Aashara Pehle Sagla Aapas Ma Maaf Karavi De.

What about the pending fraud case of Mustafa Attar and Asif Gogwala against the poor Mumineen?? Mufaddal Saifuddin himself cant able to solve one case and asking Mumineen to solve cases, Muaff Karavi De" .
Lets see how he can solve this case before Aashaara? Poor are crying and no one from the Dawat are ready to help them .

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:31 am

My Dear Fellow Members

http://www.alvazarat.org/1435/3rd_mohar ... iyaj-2.mp3

Please listen this lecture and send your comments what Mufaddal Saheb is doing
Mufaddal Saheb is a non believer as he himself enjoying interest
He is eating Ziyafat of Haraam earnings by all Harami Rich
Does he asks from where did you get it when he has receiving Salaam and Vajebaat?
He is collecting Sood income as Rent of Banks from his Trust property in India, Pakistan and in other parts of the world.
He has invested his huge money with Hindus and Jews in interest business

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:08 am

may be in the past the 52nd Dai and the Dai in waiting have gone to many House's of Bohri's and Non bohri's who were doing business on Interest , but to be 100% sure i am searching for some Proof on my side would like to request for Other Members to get some proof and share on this page .

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 am

our formers dai use to pay interest is this true?

specially one riwayat which is taught in madressa really surprised me in which dai had took debt on interest from some rich guy and on default that merchant was standing at his door, and how some rich sethiya came to rescue that dai and paid off his debt.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Nafisa; I have two questions from your post on the lecture of sir, Muffi on riba.
1, how come the mumineen in atlanta were demanded to give money as salams under seperate cover for SM.B. , muffi , Mukasir and Mazoom, regardless whether they were in riba or not. The distribution of wajebaat forms was the responsibilty of one jamaat member bharmal and he would not give the forms to anyone if salam covers were not recieved. If Mr. Muffi is so much against riba then how come local jamaat member is collecting salams for Muffi from people in house mortgage before giving them wajebaat forms? It is apparant the amil is also o.k. with it.
2. This question is not to undermine the respect of syedna dawood bin Ajabshah. the question is , why did syedna Dawood bin ajab shah make this mumineen go through all this trouble of making kism kism na halwaan i.e. preparing a lavish food for him in the frst place. why did the dai accept the invitation in the first place. Did he not know? Did he have to be told? Is he not supposed to be "gair na jankar"i.e. "knower of the hidden" like our present Dai?
such things still take place today but in a different form. A mumineen would like to invite the Dai for ziafat and the price of the najwa would be fixed by the dai's people before the arrival of the dai. On the morning of the day the dai has to make the visit ,the host is busy preparing the food and goats have been slaughtered for the dinner, when suddenly there will be a phone call from the dai's people that the najwa price has been raised. now the mumin who has invited the dai and distributed the invitations is between a rock and a hard place and has no choice but to agree to the higher price because all the food has been prepared and invitations sent. Could you throw some light on such kind of tactics going on and who is responsible?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

think wrote:Could you throw some light on such kind of tactics going on and who is responsible?
Its common sense that it is the Dai alone who is responsible for all this. When he solely takes all the credit for the good in the community then he has no right to shy away from the evils and shirk his responsibility.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 pm

common sense is not so common. Mr. g.M. do you think that "Allah" is responsible for all the bad things happening in the world today?. Are there not even a few good men left in the bohri community to day?

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:39 am

Just believe Mufaddal BS is only Mansoos(disputed), when he will come on the chair after the death of ' Tawalalahu Umrohush Sharif' how barbarously he will treat to the common community people. In all Waez Mufaddal BS language was very harsh and his open threatening was noted by all sensible who don’t follow his each orders,like sheep. Moula Farmave Anay Na Manay Anay Ehwa Logo Sathay Apnay Talluq Rakhay???

I am constantly watching Poor Mumin's case in which a Muslim is also involved. My source of information is a powerful member of the Guard. Kurla Amil is one of those henchmen who are good friends of Mustafa Attar and Asif Gogwala as both of them feed the Amil hafty Salaam cover from Sood income. this is the reason that Amil, like his Saify Mahal's master against the poor Mumins and supporting these rich in a matter of Sood demanded. Where is Qasre Aali’s Goonda Taha Hakim and crook Salman Amil Yemen(famous for many fiancees who also gained name in the faculty of divorce annually)?

Why Na Mubarak Kuthar is silent on the matter of poor Mumins?
Does they receive instructions to leave them parish, as these poor forwarded their appeal through Net to all while they found no source of help?
Muharram festival of Kuthar has finished and Muffy Moula earned more then what he was calculated, even after distribution of share to his 40-Chalees Choor.

Mufaddal Brothers & Sons are looting money of Mumineen in fly visits worldwide with in a few days. They realized that after YUS Mazun will takeover the seat through Court after producing required legal documents. In court this Nass drama will not provide them any reward as blind followers feed them daily. Mufaddal is himself Sood Khawr as he is eating income of Banks rent , earning through Dawat properties, worldwide.
Is it not correct time that Dawoodi Bohras should understand that Mufaddal Moula have time only for new techniques of money generating projects, like Qarzan Hasanah??

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:41 am

Nafisa wrote:Just believe Mufaddal BS is only Mansoos(disputed), when he will come on the chair after the death of ' Tawalalahu Umrohush Sharif' how barbarously he will treat to the common community people. In all Waez Mufaddal BS language was very harsh and his open threatening was noted by all sensible who don’t follow his each orders,like sheep. Moula Farmave Anay Na Manay Anay Ehwa Logo Sathay Apnay Talluq Rakhay???

I am constantly watching Poor Mumin's case in which a Muslim is also involved. My source of information is a powerful member of the Guard. Kurla Amil is one of those henchmen who are good friends of Mustafa Attar and Asif Gogwala as both of them feed the Amil hafty Salaam cover from Sood income. this is the reason that Amil, like his Saify Mahal's master against the poor Mumins and supporting these rich in a matter of Sood demanded. Where is Qasre Aali’s Goonda Taha Hakim and crook Salman Amil Yemen(famous for many fiancees who also gained name in the faculty of divorce annually)?

Why Na Mubarak Kuthar is silent on the matter of poor Mumins?
Does they receive instructions to leave them parish, as these poor forwarded their appeal through Net to all while they found no source of help?
Muharram festival of Kuthar has finished and Muffy Moula earned more then what he was calculated, even after distribution of share to his 40-Chalees Choor.

Mufaddal Brothers & Sons are shameless Dakoo who are looting money of Mumineen in fly visits worldwide with in a few days. They realized that after YUS Mazun will takeover the seat through Court after producing required legal documents. In court this Nass drama will not provide them any reward as blind followers feed them daily. Mufaddal is himself Sood Khawr as he is eating income of Banks rent , earning through Dawat properties, worldwide.
Is it not correct time that Dawoodi Bohras should understand that their fraud and cheater Mufaddal Moula have time only for new techniques of money generating projects, like Qarzan Hasanah??

You are 100%true sister,i also feel same like you whenever i heard mfbhaisahebs bayan.Yeh akkal ke andhe mere db birader kab samajenge ye sab,khuda jane

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Correction
I am sorry that due to an error I have mentioned Amil Kurla, in my mail while in fact he is Amil of Kalyan

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:24 am

What happen to this bohras and muslim?? I am afraid insight of help Muffi will not put them behind the bars as this matter is on db net.
Kindly provide update regarding this…

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Nafisa wrote: . They realized that after YUS Mazun will takeover the seat through Court after producing required legal documents. In court this Nass drama will not provide them any reward as blind followers feed them daily. Mufaddal is himself Sood Khawr as he is eating income of Banks rent , earning through Dawat properties, worldwide.
Is it not correct time that Dawoodi Bohras should understand that Mufaddal Moula have time only for new techniques of money generating projects, like Qarzan Hasanah??
Sister, You have uncovered a gold mine of wisdom!
No wonder Muffy has been doing all this propaganda "court Maa Naa jaaw, Mumin par court case Naa karo". All this venom against law and order, and justice that Muffy has been unleashing on poor innocent victims who have no recourse except in a court of law.

Folks, this is another example of setting the stage for the battle to arise, so that he can align his people against his opponents. By then the masses will already be swayed into believing that the courts are the seat of "evil" rather than justice. Brilliant indeed.

Thank you Nafisa, for bringing this to light. This random command from Muffy (advising mumineen against going to court) now makes perfect sense.

He himself is guilty and he knows it. The rest of the drama going on in the community is a MASSIVE ATTEMPT at a cover up, gaining support from the innocent Bohras.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 pm

alam wrote:Sister, You have uncovered a gold mine of wisdom!

No wonder Muffy has been doing all this propaganda "court Maa Naa jaaw, Mumin par court case Naa karo". All this venom against law and order, and justice that Muffy has been unleashing on poor innocent victims who have no recourse except in a court of law.
It seems Muffy Mansoos is highly inspired by the Khaap Panchayats in India !!