Why Muffy Maula returned back from Galiakot the same day?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Why Muffy Maula returned back from Galiakot the same day?

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 am

This has happen second time. Muffy Maula went to Galiakot and fled back the same day. Do any one knows the reason?
Qaid Johar has rushed to London and not come back.
What is going on?

think

Re: Why Muffy Maula returned back from Galiakot the same day

Unread post by think » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 am

kid johnny has specialized in scalping his abdes in england. that is his turf and he is out of place anywhere else. muffi likes fast tract travel.He is unaware of the saying "here today there tomorrow"

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 am

WHO PAYS FOR ALL THIS ?
Attachments
IMG-20131126-WA0006.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:37 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Qaid Johar has rushed to London and not come back.
I heard that Qaid Johar has suddenly fallen sick, hence he must have rushed to London for advance treatment like how his father, the 52nd Dai rushes to Germany since decades for treatment of various ailments.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:27 pm

The mumineen pay for all this luxury. They pay to their priest with only one thought in mind, that this money will be used for the orphans, poor and needy. Now they know where their money is being squandered.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:29 pm

S. Insaf wrote:This has happen second time. Muffy Maula went to Galiakot and fled back the same day. Do any one knows the reason?
What is going on?
insaaf bhai, please dont use term "maula" for those who are ayyash and ubaash.

this is a great term and need to be understand first in great depth.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Huzaifa, Qaid joher and SMB I think earth will soon get rid of these guys and then others will join in.

simple

Unread post by simple » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Saiyaad wrote:WHO PAYS FOR ALL THIS ?
Attachments
20131020_164954[1].jpg

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:51 am

S. Insaf wrote:This has happen second time. Muffy Maula went to Galiakot and fled back the same day. Do any one knows the reason?
What is going on?

Strict Code of Conduct is enforced in Rajasthan for Assembly Elections 2013. Mass Gatherings just before poll date are not permitted.

Visit of his holiness is usually termed as "State Guest" to impress Abde Folks ; May be the regional administration didnt agreed to give/arrange required security Protocols. (Because of Election Duties)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:05 am

Private jets, money and gifts ...celebrity status, holiday in exotic locations , property development what next

One finds it difficult to see these guys as spiritual

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:16 am

incredible wrote:
What is going on?
insaaf bhai, please dont use term "maula" for those who are ayyash and ubaash.

this is a great term and need to be understand first in great depth.[/quote
Incredible brother indeed even i do not like calling them Maula by seeing & understanding their Practices, but as we are in the generation of information, R.T.I & technology, Im looking for the proofs of Ayyashi & ubaash giri, if u got some concrete evidence or picture proofs or anything pertaining to the ZAADAS or smb or muffy uncle kindly upload. & share paper proofs,, brother now the scenario has changed for them they always use to torture people in darkness & hide the antecedence in graveyards,, now people like me are putting up RTI & stripping these so shaitans in the robes of SADHU, people dont belive words they belive their eyes; jo dikh ta hai woh bikta hai, so help me to bring proofs to the people. & lets not us called them ayyash but the whole zamana say YES THESE Saifee MAHAL ZAADAS are AYAASH.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 am

saiyaad; if possible can you only show an expanded picture of s.m.b. with gaping mouth. This picture should then be circled on youtube and other media to let believers know what ultimately happens to flesh and bones.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:28 pm

It has happened once again !!! Yesterday Muffy Mansoos came to Surat around 2 pm by helicopter and left by 4 pm i.e. he left in less then 2 hours !!! Now does anyone know the reason ???

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 am

INSAAF B

KINDLY GET YR FACTS RIGHT NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU WRITE M MOLA WAS IN GALIYAKOT FOR FEW DAYS BEFORE HE RETURNED TO SURAT AND BACK TO MUMBAI

think

Unread post by think » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:35 am

knowing Muffi, he does these things to make himself very important and that he is pushed for time, but in reality we all know he is getting late for his swimming lessons.

Starwars

Why Muffy Maula returned back from Galiakot the same day

Unread post by Starwars » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:03 am

Bohra spring wrote:Private jets, money and gifts ...celebrity status, holiday in exotic locations , property development what next

One finds it difficult to see these guys as spiritual
You have hit the nail on the head!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:42 am

Galiyakot is becoming a centre of attraction for Mansoos ! he is getting maximum support and a way to establish loyality amongst prosperous, superstitious wagar region. Away from controversy of surat, Mumbai, godhra regions, where kothar has run into troubles. It is also another opportunity to keep enemies closer (progressive) and check them from spreading their propaganda.

With changing times and affluence, mufaddal bhaisaab is going to be high flier in private jets and helicopters, unlike his ancestors who walked great distances in sheer simplicity to spread Islam !

With what integrity do kothar royals talk of hardships ?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:53 am

humanbeing wrote:Galiyakot is becoming a centre of attraction for Mansoos ! he is getting maximum support and a way to establish loyality amongst prosperous, superstitious wagar region. Away from controversy of surat, Mumbai, godhra regions, where kothar has run into troubles. It is also another opportunity to keep enemies closer (progressive) and check them from spreading their propaganda.

With changing times and affluence, mufaddal bhaisaab is going to be high flier in private jets and helicopters, unlike his ancestors who walked great distances in sheer simplicity to spread Islam !

With what integrity do kothar royals talk of hardships ?
HB, previous Duaat's didnt literally "walk great distances". Its a metaphor, for them having "travelled great distances". They used the available modes of transport like horse and bullock carts, camels etc.

and you are right, travelling in helicopters and chartered jets is because of modern times and affluence. just like your ancestors used a quill and you use a ball point pen

as for the first part of your statement, the first issue you guys had is Muffadal bhai saab came and left in a few hours. when you were proved wrong, it is now about keeping an eyes on the reformists and establishing his base. i wonder what you will dig up next when you get proved wrong for this too ;)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:22 pm

zinger wrote:the first issue you guys had is Muffadal bhai saab came and left in a few hours. when you were proved wrong,
I wouldn't comment on the Galiakot incident as I have no information on it but I challenge you too prove me wrong with regard to the Surat incident wherein he came and left within 2 hours flat !!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:12 am

Champ, you picked one line from an entire post.

read it in context. im sure you will not need me to answer you then!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 am

zinger wrote:and you are right, travelling in helicopters and chartered jets is because of modern times and affluence. just like your ancestors used a quill and you use a ball point pen
Zinger, There is a difference in my expression of thought. Ancestral Duaats lived a simple life. They too commanded love and respect from the ardent bohra followers. Regardless of technology and comfort. Previous duaats ensured that they lived a simple life for simple reasons to be effective leader with austerity and humility. They too could have built palaces and chartered motor vehicles. But they did not. There is a reason I believe that; They were honest, pious men of god. They used community resources in most responsible manner with humility and accountability of its use.

Current Kothar regime is living in extravagance at community’s cost. High Flying in chartered planes are not required. Niether I m saying Kothar to walk barefeet to galiyakot ! there are modest and comfortable means to travel by road. Wait and watch, how this high flying becomes a trend, wherein 2 penny shehzadas and going further amils will demand to fly in and out of locations for the pomp and convenience of it.

Lets find out how much does it cost to charter a plane / helicopter and compare it with other humble comfortable means.

This high flying is also increasing the gap between commoners and the kothar leadership. These Kothari are drifting away from reality of austere living. Dangerously at community’s expense.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 am

He is busy in collecting money, cant waste time in one place, he is afraid of Mazoon, so need to build his empire before SMB departs…