Future of Dawoodi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Future of Dawoodi Bohras

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:23 am

SBM wrote:
true_bohra wrote:These innocent kids are just giving tiffins in their buildings or the household near them.
FAIZUL MAVAIDUL BURHANIYAH FATEHPURA MA MADRESSA NA BACHAO GHARE GHAR THALI TAKHSEEM KARVA VASTE GAYA
Does Ghare Ghar qualifies in their own buildings or household? Also note that these kids are from Madressa so instead of learning in Madressa they are being used as delivery boys

does it mention how often they go? do they go everyday or once in a while?

did it mention if they went during study hours or after it?

did it say that they went to every home in their area or did they travel to homes 2-3 kms away?

some people like to instill values in their children that mirror their own. you raised your children to hate all things Dawoodi Bohra. We raised ours to love all things Dawoodi Bohra.

which is why you will refer to these kids as dabbawalas while we will say that they are partaking of the sawaab of taking food to peoples homes

SBMbhai, dont let ur hatred of us cloud all that you see. you are better than that

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 am

Reason for bhora children brain drain is the result of brain that drained down the gutters of saify mahal and badri mahal occupants.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 am

true_bohra wrote:You all are reacting in such a way that they are given whole city tiffins and they are the only ones who are gonna deliver. You guys have mastery in spicing up things. These innocent kids are just giving tiffins in their buildings or the household near them.

Come on guys you know this but want a point in criticizing it. And as I mentioned, no body is stopping them to take better education.
Some people are making an issue out of nothing.
Nobody is forcing these children to take home or deliver these Tiffins.
These children are taking/delivering Tiffin to their home or close relatives or neighbors only.
Delivering these tiffins consumes 5mins to 30mins only(depending on how far you live from faiz). I have seen children in groups chatting and having fun while going to receive and deliver these tiffin.
All these children are getting good education; none of them are compromising their education for delivering tiffin.
This comes under community service and not child labor as some of you are suggesting.
If this is child labor then I would suggest that even a simple thing like asking your child to give you a glass of water is child labor.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:29 am

The children due to their age are not able to make the judgement whether they are making a conscious decision to participate in a thali propaganda .

If their parents have approved it so be it , but if they are influenced indirectly by using madrassa , community pressure of association then it comes very close to child abuse.

How do we test it say a parent or child refuses to participate and the sheikh insists it is to verify ones faith in Masoos or it will be embarrassing for the family then the child was put under psychological pressure.

Question is to find out what is the child purpose to be involved, what is the benefit ...

Those who say needy..since when do apartment living middle class bohra become needy of food handouts .

In the west this can easily be picked by child protection agencies as a matter of interest .all it needs is a parent or child claiming it was under duress that they participated. The ayan and Amils would be explaining to law officers.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 am

even adults gets burnt with hot dabba which carries hot rice, I am sure many kids get burnt as well.

I wonder what kind of food education do we get by delivering dabba, may be this is more of courier education.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 am

incredible wrote:even adults gets burnt with hot dabba which carries hot rice, I am sure many kids get burnt as well.

I wonder what kind of food education do we get by delivering dabba, may be this is more of courier education.
what I meant to say is that those children are getting good education from schools and madrasa and none of them are compromising their education for delivering tiffin.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:45 am

hsnhussain wrote:Nobody is forcing these children to take home or deliver these Tiffins.
:D :D

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:49 am

They play soccer and cricket in those outfit?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:34 am

he doesnt looks happy at all...he must be abusing his amil ? hahaha
Attachments
2013-12-18_19-33_Malumaat.com.jpg

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:38 am

he is not able to handle hot dabba..
Attachments
2013-12-18_19-38_Malumaat.com.jpg

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:43 am

I am sure many hairs falls off in dall chawal off that lungis...

grosss
Attachments
2013-12-18_19-42_Malumaat.com.jpg

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:49 am

people lived for ages with home made food and healthy life style, there was no need to drag people into unwanted stress.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:10 am

They can spy on you and keep tabs, when and where you go, a security threat.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:32 pm

I am sure those hands are meant to carry teddy bears and not heavy steel dabbas...

his parents must be really brain dead and brain washed, to make him delivery boy at this age.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Nalasopara ma Beve Maula na farman Mutabiq farzando ye thali ni khidmat kare che ane ainda bhi karse
14th Safar, 1435
So now it is official, future of Dawoodi Bohra children is decided by the underline in the quote. So in future Abde Syedna will be known by Abde Dabawalas

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 pm

some guys in India already know bohras as

"dabbawala bohri" instead of "Dawoodi Bohras"

Because they always see bohras carrrying dabba from here to there.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 am

incredible wrote:I am sure many hairs falls off in dall chawal off that lungis...

grosss

Well, this proves my point when i spoke about hygiene.

hair caps and gloves

the aprons are worn by volunteers filling the dabbas so that their white kuta's dont get stained

thanks for proving my point to be the truth :mrgreen:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:49 am

zinger wrote:
incredible wrote:I am sure many hairs falls off in dall chawal off that lungis...

grosss

Well, this proves my point when i spoke about hygiene.

hair caps and gloves

the aprons are worn by volunteers filling the dabbas so that their white kuta's dont get stained

thanks for proving my point to be the truth :mrgreen:
do they even know how aprons are wear?

his chest hairs are visible and also scalp hairs. those gloves are not even proper gloves those are just plastic bags.

they dont even know what are these things for.

so yes you was again trying to decive people by reporting false things.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 am

give proper training to your cook in Udaipuri Jamaat. He is waiting for your guidance and culinary skills.

Incredible not just apron, take a tooth brush first and clean his teeth if you can. I am all concern about reformist health. They might be getting Paan Masala flavoured Spits in their Food.

PS: PAAN MASALA AND TOBACCO LEADS TO CANCER. YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THIS.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:28 am

true_bohra wrote:give proper training to your cook in Udaipuri Jamaat. He is waiting for your guidance and culinary skills.

Incredible not just apron, take a tooth brush first and clean his teeth if you can. I am all concern about reformist health. They might be getting Paan Masala flavoured Spits in their Food.

PS: PAAN MASALA AND TOBACCO LEADS TO CANCER. YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THIS.
they dont eat unhygenic food on daily basis, nor they FORCE people to do so...PERIOD :arrow:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:45 am

True Bohra bhai, did you know that plastic bags come in the shape of a human hand :D

wow, what an innovation. maybe i should have a car horn that when honked sings "e bhai, zara dekh ke chalon, aage bhi nahin peeche bhi"

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 am

zinger wrote:True Bohra bhai, did you know that plastic bags come in the shape of a human hand :D

wow, what an innovation. maybe i should have a car horn that when honked sings "e bhai, zara dekh ke chalon, aage bhi nahin peeche bhi"
I dont reside in India yet I know how jugaadu Indians are, they always find some cheap way to make things work..

are your blind or need glasses?

look again if that was gloves they would fit perfectly in hands, but here they are just wearing lose plastic bags " plastic ki theli" to give it a looks of gloves.

only idiots like you will belive these Bhaiyyas wear gloves all the time.

ssgandhi

Unread post by ssgandhi » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 am

Pls do not worry about Dawoodi Bohra's Future, Dawoodi Bohra ka Future bright and brilliant hai ,
Mr.GOO Lame Momad and Co. , , aapke future ke baare mein sochiye ke aapka sab ka future kya hoga ?
Mind your own business , istinja ki doa pehle seekh lo ... then worry about dawoodi bohra future..

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:46 am

This thread is getting off the topic. there is already a thread for hygine discussions.
why derail this thread??
I request all to stick to the topic.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 am

ssgandhi wrote:Pls do not worry about Dawoodi Bohra's Future, Dawoodi Bohra ka Future bright and brilliant hai ,
Mr.GOO Lame Momad and Co. , , aapke future ke baare mein sochiye ke aapka sab ka future kya hoga ?
Mind your own business , istinja ki doa pehle seekh lo ... then worry about dawoodi bohra future..
dirty analogy and bad example sounds like Zinger. :D

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:56 am

hsnhussain wrote:This thread is getting off the topic. there is already a thread for hygine discussions.
why derail this thread??
I request all to stick to the topic.
well topic is ended long back

Future of Dawoodi Bohras = dark and scarry untill bohris wake up against wrong doings of SMB/Muffy and his toli.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:42 am

incredible wrote:
ssgandhi wrote:Pls do not worry about Dawoodi Bohra's Future, Dawoodi Bohra ka Future bright and brilliant hai ,
dirty analogy and bad example sounds like Zinger. :D
ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Br Zinger
Pl see my PM

think

Unread post by think » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:11 pm

waah, waah, naam hai gandhi aur fikar hai muslim bohri ki.