Dabba Thali hygiene concern

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Dabba Thali hygiene concern

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:21 am

how many times did you call food "shit" ???

i counted 4.

still want to claim you didnt abuse the food?

and i never said gloves while making rotis. i said gloves while cooking. you please learn to read.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:17 am

I personally know of many households who accept the thali and give it to their bai next day morning, obviously the quality and taste does not match their standards.i also know many men who are forced by their wives to eat thali food, they pass time at the thaal and later frequent hotels, many are fed up but prefer to keep quiet, we Indians are trained from childhood to take it all with a smile . The thali could have been a excellent scheme if offered to low income group so that their women folk were free to earn. The wealthy could have paid for this thali, this thali would have become a blessing. But who is interested in blessing?.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 am

Deerseye wrote:I personally know of many households who accept the thali and give it to their bai next day morning,thats fine, as long as they dont throw it away obviously the quality and taste does not match their standards sure, some people have very high standards. i must be less fussy im assuming because 8 times out of 10, i like the food in it. i dont like khurdi and paaya so i grumble when we get that :) .i also know many men who are forced by their wives to eat thali food, they pass time at the thaal and later frequent hotels often, discretion is the better part of valour :wink: , many are fed up but prefer to keep quiet, we Indians are trained from childhood to take it all with a smile . The thali could have been a excellent scheme if offered to low income group so that their women folk were free to earn. The wealthy could have paid for this thali, this thali would have become a blessing i agree, but lets be absolutely practical. for how long would you be ok with, feeding someone elses family? its easy to say these things my friend, but man is much to selfish.. But who is interested in blessing?.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:10 am

zinger wrote:how many times did you call food "shit" ???

i counted 4.

still want to claim you didnt abuse the food?

and i never said gloves while making rotis. i said gloves while cooking. you please learn to read.
hairs and broken nails is shiit, not food.

food is created with love and not by forcing people, I am sure few hot brain amtes who dont want to get involve(but forced to come) in this might be spitting in roti as well and hot climate sweat drops in roti.

I would eat all this if it was coming from my wife or mother, but eating from strangers is pretty grosssssss.
Last edited by incredible on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:19 am

Clearly with recent comments the thali has lost its purpose and meaning.

I remember when this was introduced we reformist raised the issue that Mansoos will bring heaven on earth to make it successful and his legacy .

He is obsessed of wining the hearts and minds . His pea intellect picked food thinking that he will have made a hit. His fortune a large portion blindly fell for his spell.

He is really pissed that people in drives are not promoting it and there is large faction who hate the damned thali scheme. He has resorted to compulsion just to prove he was right. Question know is for haw many more years will it last before he dumps it for another silly idea.

If his aides are reading this May be they should try health and education...even if he copycats it at least the needy will benefit.

So he has tried thali , karzan...very soon probably Milad stay tuned for another grand scheme to rally his slaves to sing praise for him as their benefactor

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Lets get to the basics....... The dabba/thaali scheme was introduced by Muffy as part of his marketing strategy and to create a picture that he really cared for the poor and under privileged, hence initially it was for FREE. The real picture emerged when later on he started charging for the same and made it compulsory, so where is the question of FREE food and where is the CHOICE ?? It became a COMPULSION !!

Actually he wanted to glorify himself just like his father and grandfather but in a slightly different fashion, so word was spread that he was following the footsteps of the great Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) who was known for feeding the poor. The bohras who are totally braindead didn't for a moment care to analyse the HUGE difference between the great Imam and this conman. They forgot that the Imam went PERSONALLY door to door to deliver food and that too he avoided any PUBLICITY hence performed the noble deed in the darkness of night but here we have a conman who not only sits in airconditioned comfort and instructs his slaves to do the job but he also CHARGES people for the food. Moreover he makes sure that this scheme is highly publicised by flashing pictures in bohra websites and by propagating it via print media and TV channels. So what is the purpose ?? What is the motive behind this ?? Its very easy for rational thinking persons to figure out the same !!

think

Unread post by think » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Thank you for calling a spade a spade. There is no earthly way a free man will subscribe to dabba food for his loved ones. This type of work is done only in one place. It is in jail. This is where the man has lost his freedom because he was found guilty and whether he likes it or not he is served the same food that every other convict eats.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:34 am

zinger wrote:
Deerseye wrote:I personally know of many households who accept the thali and give it to their bai next day morning,thats fine, as long as they dont throw it away obviously the quality and taste does not match their standards sure, some people have very high standards. i must be less fussy im assuming because 8 times out of 10, i like the food in it. i dont like khurdi and paaya so i grumble when we get that :) .i also know many men who are forced by their wives to eat thali food, they pass time at the thaal and later frequent hotels often, discretion is the better part of valour :wink: , many are fed up but prefer to keep quiet, we Indians are trained from childhood to take it all with a smile . The thali could have been a excellent scheme if offered to low income group so that their women folk were free to earn. The wealthy could have paid for this thali, this thali would have become a blessing i agree, but lets be absolutely practical. for how long would you be ok with, feeding someone elses family? its easy to say these things my friend, but man is much to selfish.. But who is interested in blessing?.
If Aliqader and his extended family put cuts on their lavish life style by 50% and use the fund of zakat to the fellow less privileged mumenin (for their benefit it is collected), there is no need for extra fund.

In our town many are giving proxy to some one to collect dubba on their behalf. They don't need actually and because of the force by jamat they fear, and other side the proxy is getting food for two times. This is a good practice. But if the jamat start giving food to the needy for two times directly and not forcing every one to take compulsory the benefit will go to them who needs.

The advise you are giving to respect the food is good, but this advise is to be given to the management of FMB. The maximum wastage is made at their level. In our town many time food is to be thrown to gutter, either excess or bad cooking.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:06 am

Just do like Bhoraji saheb did.during Ramzan. Give them ration for a month worth. Let them enjoy their own flavors. Is it so hard to understand. Mola just finds ways to rob people. so when he has any project in mind, his hands are in momins pockets. I have to decipher ulterior motives in smallest of farman. Mola ni khushi means empty out your pockets.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:11 am

ahhahaahhahahaha Exactly.... !!!!!

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:58 am

How foolish it is to compare the great noble act of Imam zainul abedin(as) with this Thaali system

The imam(as) fed the poor out of his own money, he fed the people in the dark without the people knowing who actually fed them. It was an act totally to seek the pleasure of Allah(swt).

The thaali system is sponsored by people, Most of them are eating for what they pay. A few poor get food at subsidised rates and few may get it free. How much does aali qadr contribute in all this. In our Jamaat , it seems he sends rs 27000 every month which is less than 1% of the total expenses of a month. Now Aaliqadr has made this compulsory for everyone, a compulsion which has come with aggression and force.

How unjust it is to compare this with a great act of charity of Imam Zainul abedin(as),

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:16 am

Cannot agree more... You are clear like water.. On 19th of Ramzan all the bohras around the world are invited for Salawat na Jaman from Mola directly. and they name it like Imam Ali (A.S) did. BTW I would like to know from where did all this money come from and whats their business. ?

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 am

silvertongue wrote:Cannot agree more... You are clear like water.. On 19th of Ramzan all the bohras around the world are invited for Salawat na Jaman from Mola directly. and they name it like Imam Ali (A.S) did. BTW I would like to know from where did all this money come from and whats their business. ?
What is the business of Asharam bapu?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 am

Fateh wrote:
silvertongue wrote:Cannot agree more... You are clear like water.. On 19th of Ramzan all the bohras around the world are invited for Salawat na Jaman from Mola directly. and they name it like Imam Ali (A.S) did. BTW I would like to know from where did all this money come from and whats their business. ?
What is the business of Asharam bapu?
it is injustice to compare kothar with Asharam Bapu.

no matter what character Asharam has or what business he does, he still runs numerous absolutely FREE schools, medical vans which runs in small Indian villages, and he dont just serves hindus but his services is avaliable to general human beings.

unlike kothar who has not provided single FREE school or hospitals to even their own community members.

so I will still credit Asharam for his good work.

ultofanatic

Unread post by ultofanatic » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 am

Instead of this so called 'free' food they should start giving mumineen free technical job skills. If you feed them today, you have to feed them everyday with no end in sight. Once they get job skills, they can earn for themselves and could earn and feed themselves and their whole family. They would be ever grateful to Moula.

One thing that is needling is how can a Moulai in waiting do things that a Dai should be doing and that without his permission. It is obvious to everyone that The Dai is in no condition to approve of anything given His state of health. That goes to show that even before Moulai could become Dai, he has usurped the duties of a Dai and is hell bent on doing as he pleases.

It is going to take a divine intervention to stop him. Humanly it is not possible for anyone to do anything.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 pm

@incredible:
I know I should not be replying to your posts because they are nothing but a piece of shit

And see how you terming food as shit. Isn't that an abuse?

You seriously require a doctor. I was waiting for the reformist that they would turn up and stop this fool but none showed up. When we say something, you guys gather and revert us back but why no stand on incredible's posts.

And the way you saying that thaali food has broken nails and hairs, I should rather clarify that we give utmost care to our hygiene and health.

And incredible you must give all this gyaan to your reformist brothers. See this link and it will answer you very well

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/news/1396/107 ... e_comment/

See your cook and his hygiene. I hope all this gyaan you were telling me will help you guys also. And incredible you would not enjoy food with spit just because you must be liking that paan masala flavoured spit that your cook must be giving it to you.

Reformist I was holding my patience but when you did not stop this fool, I had to highlight this.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:56 pm

ultofanatic wrote:Instead of this so called 'free' food they should start giving mumineen free technical job skills.
Free technical job skills means laying stress on education which is most harmful to kothar as they will then slowly lose grip over their slaves as the slaves will then start ASKING QUESTIONS !! The best way to keep slaves in check is to see that their masters are not questioned no matter how legitimate they are !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Kitchen that feeds 100,000 daily

Free kitchen in India run at the Sikhs' holiest shrine produces 200,000 flat breads and 1.5 tons of lentil soup daily.

by Showkat Shafi

Two hundred thousand Rotis - Chapattis (Indian flat bread), 1.5 tons of Daal (lentil soup) and free food served to 100,000 people every single day are what makes the free kitchen run at the Golden Temple in the western Indian city of Amritsar stand apart.

By all measures, the kitchen (called Langar in Punjabi ) is one of the largest free kitchens to be run anywhere in the world. The concept of langar was initiated centuries ago by Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikh religion. Sunday, November 17, 2013 was his 545th birth anniversary.

At the Langar, no one goes hungry - and everybody gets a hot meal regardless of caste, creed and religion. All Sikh Gurudwaras (places of worship) have Langar, but the one at Golden Temple - Sikhs' holiest shrine - has little parallel.

“Anyone can eat for free here and on an average we serve food to 100,000 people. On weekends and special occasions double the numbers of people visit the langar Hall. The langar never stops and on an average 7,000 kg of wheat flour, 1,200 kg of rice, 1,300 kg of lentils, 500 kg of ghee (clarified butter) is used in preparing the meal every day,” says Harpreet Singh, manager of this huge kitchen.

“The free kitchen uses firewood, LPG gas and electronic bread makers for the cooking and we use around 100 LPG cylinders and 5,000 kilograms of firewood every day,” he adds.

The kitchen is run by 450 staff, helped by hundreds of other volunteers. Sanjay Arora, 46, from New Delhi, comes to volunteer at the langar two days every month. “This is KAR-SEVA (do-service) for me. I feel happy after doing this service. It’s is not just free food, here you forget all the differences that separates humans from each other,” he says.

Volunteers also wash the 300,000 plates, spoons and bowls used in feeding the people. The food is vegetarian and the expenses are managed through donations from all over the world. The yearly budget of the langar runs into hundreds of millions. One has to see it to believe.

Everybody is welcome at the langar, no one is turned away.

It works on the principle of equality amongst people of the world regardless of their religion, caste, colour, creed, age, gender or social status.

The lines of status, caste and class vanish at the langar. Everybody, rich or poor, is treated as equals.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:30 pm

true_bohra wrote:@incredible:
I know I should not be replying to your posts because they are nothing but a piece of shit

And see how you terming food as shit. Isn't that an abuse?

You seriously require a doctor. I was waiting for the reformist that they would turn up and stop this fool but none showed up. When we say something, you guys gather and revert us back but why no stand on incredible's posts.

And the way you saying that thaali food has broken nails and hairs, I should rather clarify that we give utmost care to our hygiene and health.

And incredible you must give all this gyaan to your reformist brothers. See this link and it will answer you very well

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/news/1396/107 ... e_comment/

See your cook and his hygiene. I hope all this gyaan you were telling me will help you guys also. And incredible you would not enjoy food with spit just because you must be liking that paan masala flavoured spit that your cook must be giving it to you.

Reformist I was holding my patience but when you did not stop this fool, I had to highlight this.
moron, it is obvious I am not calling shiit to food, but it is does becomes shiit when unhygeinic food is served on daily basis.

as far as jamaat is comcerned, when I was in India some times I did went to hotels to have dinner and lunch and I do know how bad food they serve, but if it is once a while it is okay, eating such shiit on daily basis can be fatal.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:57 pm

zinger wrote:
alam wrote:
I cannot begin to tell you how much people whom you think you are defending, and are calling the "believers" are hurting. They don't earn enough income per month and are forced to pay Anything from RS 2000-3000 per month, average, in different localities in india.

On top of all this people are forced to volunteer for making roti. Forced to volunteer, think about it.

There are a handful who may volunteer willingly, even lovingly. There is no issue here. No need to demonize them either.
Bhai Alam,

i dont know where you live my friend. no one pays 2 or 3 k for the dabba
All over Mumbai and suburbs majority are paying 2100,2400 or 2700, 2900. People working for Kothar pay minimal, a token amount of 200-300 RS for barakat. There are a handful where it is as low as 1100 and even lower, but are for a select few, and occasionally the very poor mumins are waived completely. There are some mumins who get thaali for free either daily or once a week, but those are very few in number and totally discretionary under the hands of local Amil and if the poor Mumin is in their good books.

But I'm talking about the vast majority of mumins who are FORCED to pay between 2k to 3k as part of their yearly dues that they cannot extricate themselves out. I'm not making this up - its a fact .

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Thank you Alam for exposing Zinger lies once again.

person who dont think twice before lying in public is cursed according to ahadiths.

Zinger change your attitute of deception and come to truthful means.
Last edited by incredible on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

zinger wrote:

you can continue to look for the one black spot on a white bedsheet, we will look at the white bedsheet and treat that one black spot as a matter of quality control

Subject of Quality Control:
Some times the black dot on the white crystal clear white sheet needs a lot of microscopic attention, magnification and special tools and strategies so that it does not spread to the rest of the clean sheet. Even the white sheet gets dirty and needs to be washed regularly - And if there are stubborn stains, it needs special cleaning. So it is with this forum and discussion (gets heated or distracted sometimes) of the concern with the black spots and it's magnification, description of its feature, origins, and strategies for elimination of the black spot(s).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Bhai Alam,
Br Zinger
In Andheri-Versova Jamaat, the charge is Rs 2552.00 per tiffin or thaali which is sufficient for one meals for two people
In Mazgaon-Byculla Jamaat the charge is around 3000.00 per tiffin or thaali
In Pune it is around 2000.00 and do you want me to continue with Raudaat Tahera Street, Bandra-Santa Cruz-Borivali-Kandevali Jamaat or you will continue defending the the corrupt Kothari Goons and in doing so causing your own credibility problem, oh I forgot ABDES can not have any credibility because that thing is ruled by Kothari or their masters as they only follow the FARMAN without thinking and non thinkers do not have any credibility to worry about.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:44 pm

karachi ,depending on the area and the type of food it can range between 5000 to 10,000 pak rupees. the bhaisahebs and amils and chamchas eat free.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 am

alam wrote:
zinger wrote: Bhai Alam,

All over Mumbai and suburbs majority are paying 2100,2400 or 2700, 2900. People working for Kothar pay minimal, a token amount of 200-300 RS for barakat. There are a handful where it is as low as 1100 and even lower, but are for a select few, and occasionally the very poor mumins are waived completely. There are some mumins who get thaali for free either daily or once a week, but those are very few in number and totally discretionary under the hands of local Amil and if the poor Mumin is in their good books.

But I'm talking about the vast majority of mumins who are FORCED to pay between 2k to 3k as part of their yearly dues that they cannot extricate themselves out. I'm not making this up - its a fact .

And Alam, i will insist once again. We pay 1100/- (we are decently well-off and have no links to the Kothar at all) which you will agree is nowhere near the figures that you have quoted.

my aunt in bhendi bazar is a widow with no kids and pays 500/-

you can choose to accept what im saying or like some idiot claims, im lying, that is your call. i have no intention of protecting anyone but i will speak up when the truth is not spoken HERE

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 am

SBM wrote:
Bhai Alam,
Br Zinger
In Andheri-Versova Jamaat, the charge is Rs 2552.00 per tiffin or thaali which is sufficient for one meals for two people
In Mazgaon-Byculla Jamaat the charge is around 3000.00 per tiffin or thaali
In Pune it is around 2000.00 and do you want me to continue with Raudaat Tahera Street, Bandra-Santa Cruz-Borivali-Kandevali Jamaat or you will continue defending the the corrupt Kothari Goons and in doing so causing your own credibility problem, oh I forgot ABDES can not have any credibility because that thing is ruled by Kothari or their masters as they only follow the FARMAN without thinking and non thinkers do not have any credibility to worry about.
SBM bhai, you and i have had this conversation before.

i have no intention of protecting the kothar. i have always called a spade a spade and you have seen that in my earlier posts.

i pay and i proclaim with all honesty, we pay 1100/- and my aunt pays 500/-

you can choose to believe me or disbelieve me. your call. i can not and will not force you to accept my version of reality

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:39 am

And what is really brilliant is the resident idiot on this forum claiming Asaram is better :lol:

i mean... seriously??? Is that the best you can do?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now to find reasons to ridicule the Dawoodi Bohra Quom???

Humsafar, Porus, S. Insaf, SBM... hope you guys are reading this :roll:

Still wondering how Asasram came into the picture though :?:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 am

zinger wrote:And what is really brilliant is the resident idiot on this forum claiming Asaram is better :lol:

i mean... seriously??? Is that the best you can do?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now to find reasons to ridicule the Dawoodi Bohra Quom???

Humsafar, Porus, S. Insaf, SBM... hope you guys are reading this :roll:

Still wondering how Asasram came into the picture though :?:
if you can show me single FREE school run by kothar I will say kothaar is better then asharam.(at least he does runs FREE schools and medical vans)

Here is website which shows he is providing FREE meals to poor for no cost http://www.yss.ashram.org/

I just dont decive people, but I speak with facts.

so now go back and hide some were before you are striped naked again in public.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:28 am

ultofanatic wrote:Instead of this so called 'free' food they should start giving mumineen free technical job skills. If you feed them today, you have to feed them everyday with no end in sight. Once they get job skills, they can earn for themselves and could earn and feed themselves and their whole family. They would be ever grateful to Moula.

One thing that is needling is how can a Moulai in waiting do things that a Dai should be doing and that without his permission. It is obvious to everyone that The Dai is in no condition to approve of anything given His state of health. That goes to show that even before Moulai could become Dai, he has usurped the duties of a Dai and is hell bent on doing as he pleases.

It is going to take a divine intervention to stop him. Humanly it is not possible for anyone to do anything.
Making people independent and skillful is not in favour of kothar, they want to impliment paid schemes which are meant to give more benefit to their own name instead of community.

they charge money for food, yet they dont leave single stone unturned to declare it is from SMB and his toli.

clearly they are trying to gather more fame in media and public.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:31 am

when educated abde fools like zinger and true bohra cant make out this simple fact, I wonder what is mental condition of uneducated abdes.