Dabba Thali hygiene concern

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Dabba Thali hygiene concern

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:35 am

incredible wrote:
zinger wrote:And what is really brilliant is the resident idiot on this forum claiming Asaram is better :lol:

i mean... seriously??? Is that the best you can do?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now to find reasons to ridicule the Dawoodi Bohra Quom???

Humsafar, Porus, S. Insaf, SBM... hope you guys are reading this :roll:

Still wondering how Asasram came into the picture though :?:
if you can show me single FREE school run by kothar I will say kothaar is better then asharam.(at least he does runs FREE schools and medical vans)

Here is website which shows he is providing FREE meals to poor for no cost http://www.yss.ashram.org/

I just dont decive people, but I speak with facts.

so now go back and hide some were before you are striped naked again in public.
:sputter; :sputter; :sputter; Suffering Succotash

Will i see you in orange robes chanting Hare Rama Hare Krishna and dancing at his satsang?

When you do, be sure to post your pic

Oh wait... you cant. your hero is in jail. hang your head in shame son.

Kaise kaise log aate hain yahan. Kahaan Kahaan se aa jaate hain

Go crawl back to the rock that you came from under before you get ridiculed and laughed out of this forum or get your useless little butt kicked out like you were a dozen times before.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:38 am

^ you are a true ABDE.

it is not about the religion he follows or how he dance and what he does in his ashram.

my point is, he is still better then kothar when it comes to serve normal people.

he does runs FREE schools and FREE medical vans, which is not just for HIndus but all human being in general.

Kothar may be wearing white dress and fakeing cry on IMAM HUSSAIN but stil they dont follow single ISLAMIC pillar in their day to day life.

I hope you wont display your ignorance and stupidity further :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 am

At the end of the day, he was still a dirty old man who raped women :evil:

Guess you admire that too about him.

Wondering if that is your true intention under the guise of free legal advise. Get in touch with women and then fulfill your naapaak desires :twisted:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:53 am

zinger wrote:And Alam, i will insist once again. We pay 1100/- (we are decently well-off and have no links to the Kothar at all) which you will agree is nowhere near the figures that you have quoted.

my aunt in bhendi bazar is a widow with no kids and pays 500/-

you can choose to accept what im saying or like some idiot claims, im lying, that is your call. i have no intention of protecting anyone but i will speak up when the truth is not spoken HERE
No body dispute you but the point is, you wants to believe us that the food is so cheap. My dear Zinger when you say that you are not lying you must except that the others are also not. Hope you will now agree that the food served is not free and lots of bohras are paying for it, some time exorbitant. Moala is not paying any thing except taking credit.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:01 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote:And Alam, i will insist once again. We pay 1100/- (we are decently well-off and have no links to the Kothar at all) which you will agree is nowhere near the figures that you have quoted.

my aunt in bhendi bazar is a widow with no kids and pays 500/-

you can choose to accept what im saying or like some idiot claims, im lying, that is your call. i have no intention of protecting anyone but i will speak up when the truth is not spoken HERE
No body dispute you but the point is, you wants to believe us that the food is so cheap. My dear Zinger when you say that you are not lying you must except that the others are also not. Hope you will now agree that the food served is not free and lots of bohras are paying for it, some time exorbitant. Moala is not paying any thing except taking credit.
Maqbool my friend, i dont wish to prove anything either. i am not saying anyone is lying either. i am just saying that while it may be 2 and 3 k in some places, it is 1k in others. no one has told us what to pay. they asked us to decide. infact i was talking to my family that we should perhaps pay a little more, given the wonderful quality of food we get (which i must say, is good, but again, like i said, im not fussy perhaps)

i agree that the food is not cheap. but what im trying to say is that is it not extremely economical to get non veg food everyday for 2 or 3 k even?

you say Maula is not paying anything? Maqbool bhai, you do realise that with rising inflation in India, the cost of the dabba should actually have been much MUCH more? onions cost 80 bucks a kg, tomatoes touched 60 2 weeks ago, bhindi costs 50/kg, potatoes cost 40/kg, mutton is 380/kg, chicken is 150/kg

do you really think that even if we pay 3000 a month that is enough to cover the cost of food? is it not possible that a lot of the food is subsidised and the money must be coming from somewhere? Agree that a lot of people in kothar are frauds, but someone somewhere is ensuring that the burden of fraud is not coming on the ordinary Dawoodi Bohra. Thats all.

Once again, im not defending the Kothar, they are corrupt, there is no doubt about that, but not all of them

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am

zinger wrote:At the end of the day, he was still a dirty old man who raped women :evil:

Wondering if that is your true intention under the guise of free legal advise. Get in touch with women and then fulfill your naapaak desires :twisted:
well nothing else is expected from dirty brain like yours, but any ways it seems you are born and brought up in such dirty environment, so I wont debate more on this post. :!:

my whole point with asharam was to say he is providing FREE things, which is absent in kothaar books.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:12 am

Guys I believe that the topic is cleverly diverted. ITS ABOUT HYGIENE.

What we are serving is far better than what actually you have in your Jamaat and I have proved it so does not want to explain more on this.

That article says it all. Incredible dont you have some good advice for the cook in the picture. Or you became blind??/

If you want I will help you. That guy eats Paan Masala, his clothes were rugged and full dirty, look at the surrounding in which he is sitting.

and how foolishly you replied to my post that you prefer eating in hotels. Have you seen the hygiene in restaurants??? its worst than that picture which is there on that topic.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:15 am

true_bohra wrote:Guys I believe that the topic is cleverly diverted. ITS ABOUT HYGIENE.

What we are serving is far better than what actually you have in your Jamaat and I have proved it so does not want to explain more on this.

That article says it all. Incredible dont you have some good advice for the cook in the picture. Or you became blind??/

If you want I will help you. That guy eats Paan Masala, his clothes were rugged and full dirty, look at the surrounding in which he is sitting.

and how foolishly you replied to my post that you prefer eating in hotels. Have you seen the hygiene in restaurants??? its worst than that picture which is there on that topic.
I am not reformist and never visited udaipur in my whole life (and most probably wont visit).

so what I have to do with the cook sitting in udaipur? its reformists concern.

but any ways I am glad reformists dont eat such dirty food on daily basis, but you abde do eat SHIIT on daily basis.

and funny thing is you sing "ghanu jivo"

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 am

incredible wrote:
zinger wrote:At the end of the day, he was still a dirty old man who raped women :evil:

well nothing else is expected from dirty brain like yours, but any ways it seems you are born and brought up in such dirty environment, so I wont debate more on this post. :!:

my whole point with asharam was to say he is providing FREE things, which is absent in kothaar books.

i am ending this too. im tired of arguing with a moron like you who considers Asaram as his hero. with a sick mind like yours, i expected nothing less from you either who sees nothing wrong in him and his son raping women. bye. have fun in that cuckoo land that you call your head. bye

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 am

zinger wrote:
incredible wrote: well nothing else is expected from dirty brain like yours, but any ways it seems you are born and brought up in such dirty environment, so I wont debate more on this post.

i am ending this too. im tired of arguing with a moron like you who considers Asaram as his hero. with a sick mind like yours, i expected nothing less from you either who sees nothing wrong in him and his son raping women. bye. have fun in that cuckoo land that you call your head. bye
thuuk ke chaat jana is your old habit, but I am glad your true face and true upbringing does comes out again and again. :mrgreen:

I never said Asharam is my hero I was just comparing his service to common man with kothar, again you are trying to deceive.

now go and hide your face in shame.... :oops:
Last edited by incredible on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:23 am

true_bohra wrote:Guys I believe that the topic is cleverly diverted. ITS ABOUT HYGIENE.

True Bohra bhai, lets end this topic. lets not degrade their food just because they degrade ours. no point in going down to that level.

if you will notice, the majority of the reformists have nothing to say on this because it is a non-issue. the only people talking here and pointing at imaginary flaws are empty vessels and we are debating with empty vessels. look at who started this topic to begin with. suggest you and i call it a day.

food is food. lets not insult it.

lets be thankful that we all Dawoodi Bohras, reformist and traditional have it and we do not have to go to sleep hungry and if we do see someone who goes to sleep hungry, then we help them in whatever way we can

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 am

Thaali system by FMB is part of a community program under the umbrella of Dawat-e-hadiyah, which is a mega corporation with worldwide interests, subsidiaries, and diverse Programmes.

As a mega Corporation, and FMB as just one of its Programmes, its "Black Dots on the White Sheet" require at the very least

ONE: A complaint department to handle customer service. (while treating the customer with respect, and not threatening ostracism, or humiliating them)

TWO: An Ethics department to conduct investigations, and maintain accountability and integrity at all levels without exception.

One can temporarily place a whiteout or patch up the black dots to cover them up, or turn a blind eye to it. The black dot is there to stay unless regularly washed and cleaned, or given extra attention if it has stubborn stains.
To deny the existence of the black dot, or pretend its not there doesn't make it go away.
To completely get soaked up in the black dot with out regard for the cloth that holds it doesn't make it go away either.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:34 am

Br Zinger
I was one of the first one who had praised this free Dabba Thali Scheme, but over time this so called free has become burden on many families. You can defend all you want and we can turn blue talking about how much they charge, the end result is this was supposed to be totally free to help people get decent meal but now it has become full blown business where this Dabba money has become part of Wajebaats, women are asked to make Roti (of course free labor) and children are forced (yes they are forced, children at this age rather play cricket, football,Kabbaddi or Lungdi then to be delivering) Dabbas (again free labor)
SO you see a new scheme was created by Kothari Goons and this is what we call in Retail business is FISHING where customers are lured with false advertisement and then replace the items advertised with expensive one. Here Kothar used FREE Dabba and now is replaced with Moula ni Khusi, free has been replaced with compulsory Wajebaats and voluntary services of deliveries replace by Madressa Farzando, what a shame, community leaders lying and taking advantage of their gullible followers. ALLAHA KEY GHAR DER HEY ANDHER NAHI HEY.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 am

SBM wrote:Br Zinger
I was one of the first one who had praised this free Dabba Thali Scheme, but over time this so called free has become burden on many families. You can defend all you want FOR THE LAST TIME SBMsaab, I AM NOT DEFENDING IT. I HONESTLY BELIEVE IT IS A GOOD THING, BUT I AM NEITHER THE PERSON NOR IS THIS THE PLACE TO DEFEND IT and we can turn blue talking about how much they charge, the end result is this was supposed to be totally free to help people get decent meal but now it has become full blown business where this Dabba money has become part of Wajebaats YES, I AGREE, THE REAL MOTIVE BEHIND THIS GOT DISTORTED SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD. AGAIN, DO NOT ASK ME HOW AND WHY. I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS BUT YES, I STILL BELIEVE IT IS BENEFICIAL TO MANY WHO ARE POOR , women are asked to make Roti (of course free labor) THIS IS VOLUNTARY. NO ONE HAS FORCED MY MUM TO DO IT. SHE IS DOING IT OUT FREE WILL. ALSO IT IS NOT EVERYDAY. SHE VOLUNTEERS ONCE A WEEK and children are forced (yes they are forced, children at this age rather play cricket, football,Kabbaddi or Lungdi then to be delivering) Dabbas (again free labor) AGAIN, YOU ARE DISTORTING THE TRUTH. PROVE THAT THE KIDS GO EVERYDAY, I REPEAT, EVERYDAY TO DELIVER DABBAS. PROVE TO ME THAT THEY TRAVEL GREAT DISTANCE AT THE RISK OF LIFE AND LIMB AND COMPROMISE THEIR CHILDHOOD. THERE IS NO PROOF OF THIS JANAAB, BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE. SOME FOOL MAKES STUPID POSTS AND YOU ARE BUILDING UP ON IT. THIS IS BENEATH YOU. YOU ARE ABOVE ALL THESE THINGS. I HAVE WATCHED YOU FOR MANY A YEAR NOW. INSPITE OF ALL, YOU ARE AT HEART, A DECENT MAN. SO PLEASE DONT STOOP TO HITTING BELOW THE BELT SO you see a new scheme was created by Kothari Goons and this is what we call in Retail business is FISHING where customers are lured with false advertisement and then replace the items advertised with expensive one. Here Kothar used FREE Dabba and now is replaced with Moula ni Khusi, free has been replaced with compulsory Wajebaats and voluntary services of deliveries replace by Madressa Farzando, what a shame, community leaders lying and taking advantage of their gullible followers I HAVE ALREADY REPLIED TO THESE ALL ABOVE. ALLAHA KEY GHAR DER HEY ANDHER NAHI HEY.

My replies are incorporated in your post above in BOLD and UC so that they do not get lost :)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:26 pm

AGAIN, YOU ARE DISTORTING THE TRUTH. PROVE THAT THE KIDS GO EVERYDAY, I REPEAT, EVERYDAY TO DELIVER DABBAS. PROVE TO ME THAT THEY TRAVEL GREAT DISTANCE AT THE RISK OF LIFE AND LIMB AND COMPROMISE THEIR CHILDHOOD.
Br Zinger
You mean to tell me that these children are doing all this khidmat of their own choosing, Wow, you are more smarter then this, these are very young children and they do as they are told,
As far as compromising their childhood, they have already done that, Attending Daris,Madressa,Majlis and doing Mataam for Moula's health and Ta Qiyamat Life and now this Dabba delivery, is there any time left for them to enjoy other social activities?

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm

If implemented properly, this can become big hit. Think when you were student you would LOVE something like this. I have not seen any community doing this. The closest is sikh community who give away free food. But then its not everywhere and also it can't be delivered to you. The dabba price can be maintained low and probably charge people in tires with poor getting free food. I think if trained properly maintaining quality should not be an issue. Everyone should not be forced to take the debba. :)

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm

SBM wrote:Br Zinger
SO you see a new scheme was created by Kothari Goons and this is what we call in Retail business is FISHING where customers are lured with false advertisement and then replace the items advertised with expensive one. Here Kothar used FREE Dabba and now is replaced with Moula ni Khusi, free has been replaced with compulsory Wajebaats and voluntary services of deliveries replace by Madressa Farzando, what a shame, community leaders lying and taking advantage of their gullible followers. ALLAHA KEY GHAR DER HEY ANDHER NAHI HEY.
I hope these are just glitches and this was not a bait and switch schism.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

I hope these are just glitches and this was not a bait and switch schism.
How can this be just glitches. They advertised FREE and now they charge under Wajebaats, then they asked Amtes to make Roti for this Dabba-Thali Project as Barkati Roti and now they are using children to deliver the food and you say this not a bait and switch scheme.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm

salim wrote:If implemented properly, this can become big hit. Think when you were student you would LOVE something like this. I have not seen any community doing this. The closest is sikh community who give away free food. But then its not everywhere and also it can't be delivered to you. The dabba price can be maintained low and probably charge people in tires with poor getting free food. I think if trained properly maintaining quality should not be an issue. Everyone should not be forced to take the debba. :)
you have no idea how many drawback this scheme has.

1) most of time food in uncooked, so students will need to recook most of time.

2) mostly they serve same food, repeated 2-3 times a week. (my personal personal exp)

3) quantity can be less if ur appetite is good.

4) you have to keep waiting for dabba to eat food, even if you are hungry and want to munch some thing or eat early.

5) if you are going out you have to keep notifying them every time, other wise some community member will call you and yell on you unnecessarily.

so in short though you pay good money for your food, now you are paralyzed on mercy of Community and Kothar.

this whole system is just good for those who are really good in keeping his amil happy.

his dabba will have great discount

and other perks.......

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 pm

My wife herself does not have taste vision. So she watches Rida. Whah-re wah, munjula and Bajya. She follows direction to the T. Shan masala is also used frequently. We enjoy preparing and eating food. You can see where I am going with this. Now this here Thali food is way below what Allah has blessed me. This mola rehmat is too degrading for my tasts buds. I saw the rice they gave out. My wild birds would have second thoughts. California desi stores have there 10 kinds of Basmati rice available. Zebra from Pakistan tops for flavor, size and fragrance. Basically one buys rice out of those 10 brands.
The cooked rice given by jamat for thali looked like shredded coconut. Some 3rd class cheap Thailand brand. Same goes for most of the food served in markaz. I have tasted it,so I can count Allah's blessings of my own prepared food.

Please let these momins who believe in you have decent flavor food of their own. You have taken away small bits of their income and happiness. Dont rob them of there taste buds. Next time you feel like going yahoo (mola) give this rehmat to your own family. How can you sleep, doesn't your conscious bother you when you hit the sack. You want this life for your kin.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 am

SBM wrote:
AGAIN, YOU ARE DISTORTING THE TRUTH. PROVE THAT THE KIDS GO EVERYDAY, I REPEAT, EVERYDAY TO DELIVER DABBAS. PROVE TO ME THAT THEY TRAVEL GREAT DISTANCE AT THE RISK OF LIFE AND LIMB AND COMPROMISE THEIR CHILDHOOD.
Br Zinger
You mean to tell me that these children are doing all this khidmat of their own choosing, Wow, you are more smarter then this, these are very young children and they do as they are told,
As far as compromising their childhood, they have already done that, Attending Daris,Madressa,Majlis and doing Mataam for Moula's health and Ta Qiyamat Life and now this Dabba delivery, is there any time left for them to enjoy other social activities?
beleive it or not, some of my friends kids were more than happy to do this. although we dont have kids doing it in our area or anywhere in Mumbai as far as im aware.

kids, you have to understand, are fare less cynical than adults and being ever eager to please, yes, it is of their own accord.

and if you feel that attending darees, madrassa, majlis and doing maatam is compromising their childhood then you seriously need to rethink your strategy.

using silly excuses like this to ridicule the thaali initiative is quite silly

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

its good I am not in any bohri area, because even if they would have force me I could not subscribe for such dabba thali, at least not for my family.my wife is French and salad is her first diet, eating roti and rice is her occasional diet.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 am

zinger wrote:do you really think that even if we pay 3000 a month that is enough to cover the cost of food? is it not possible that a lot of the food is subsidised and the money must be coming from somewhere?
Do you really think that the extra is coming from Moula! I think you are really ignorant or deliberately defending the kothar, though you, now and then clarify that you are not defending.

In our jamat the sort fall is covered by hook or crook from the mumenins. Not a single paisa has come from kothar till date. If they wish they can feed all three times to all who are poor in our community, though I am deadly against to give free cook food to them who are capable to earn if opportunity is given.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:53 am

Zinger is desi yet he talks like he don't know what is going on in India, haven't seen such deceiver in my whole life.

he is hypocrite as well, he does mentions kothar is corrupt yet the source of corruption syedna and his family is still devdoot and masoom for him.

or may be just plain STUPID who is too shy to admit this.
Last edited by incredible on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote:do you really think that even if we pay 3000 a month that is enough to cover the cost of food? is it not possible that a lot of the food is subsidised and the money must be coming from somewhere?
Do you really think that the extra is coming from Moula! I think you are really ignorant or deliberately defending the kothar, though you, now and then clarify that you are not defending.

In our jamat the sort fall is covered by hook or crook from the mumenins. Not a single paisa has come from kothar till date. If they wish they can feed all three times to all who are poor in our community, though I am deadly against to give free cook food to them who are capable to earn if opportunity is given.

Maqbool, i am neither ignorant nor am i defending kothar. my maama-chaacha arent in kothar that i would be interested in them nor are they my mai-baap nor am i dependant on them for anything

you have no proof that not a single paisa has come from them do you?

i dont need proof, im basing this on simple math and logic.

even if 1 family is giving 3k a month, how does that calcluate into getting a dabba of rice, 4 rotis, dal/subzi and non-veg dish every day? its not possible my friend. i have already given the cost of food in an earlier mail. i have already told you the price of veggies and meats. do the math yourself. it cant be possible janaab.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:18 am

incredible wrote:
true_bohra wrote:you dont believe in this scheme and yet you eat from eat???
how can you assume that I would be eating it?

but yes my relatives in India do eat it, and not to mention they are brain washed abdes like you.
incredible you are such a big liar. You said you do not eat it but in sum previous post you said the food is repeated 2-3 times a week and its your personal experience.

Why dont you accept it that you full of hate and fabricate story to fit in any debate.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:39 am

true_bohra wrote:
incredible wrote: how can you assume that I would be eating it?

but yes my relatives in India do eat it, and not to mention they are brain washed abdes like you.
incredible you are such a big liar. You said you do not eat it but in sum previous post you said the food is repeated 2-3 times a week and its your personal experience.

Why dont you accept it that you full of hate and fabricate story to fit in any debate.
yes because I have eyes and I could see same thing is sent in dabba.

got it?

lying and fabrication is kothari/abde business not mine.

hahaha it is funny to see every time you try to spit on sky, spit falls back on your own face.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 am

true_bohra wrote:
incredible wrote: how can you assume that I would be eating it?

True Bohra bhai, i have posted this once before. Let me post it once again...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin

AND

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
― George Bernard Shaw

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:56 am

zinger wrote:
true_bohra wrote: how can you assume that I would be eating it?

True Bohra bhai, i have posted this once before. Let me post it once again...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin

AND

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
― George Bernard Shaw
these great people have said so many things, and most important our prophet have said "hypocrites are cursed in both worlds"

and the way your are being proved hypocrite again and again, this saying of prophet goes exactly true.

true bohra tried to prove me wrong, but his lie fall upon him, and now hypocrite Zinger is giving prawachan.... :mrgreen:

hypocrisy at its best.....hahaha

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 am

Hey True Bohra bhai, look at this

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... aik#p99766

Its the pot calling the kettle black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: