Taliban Mulla escaped in Burqa

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jamanpasand

Taliban Mulla escaped in Burqa

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:30 pm

A Wahabi Mullah preaching martyrdom to his student escaped in burqa (veil ) when time came from martyrdom. Is he a brother of Anajmi ?

http://www.dawn.com/2007/07/05/top1.htm

anajmi

Re: Taliban Mulla escaped in Burqa

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 pm

This mulla is a shame. He is a coward who loved his jaman more than martyrdom.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:03 am

Originally posted by anajmi:
This mulla is a shame. He is a coward who loved his jaman more than martyrdom.
So one can reasonably assume that Wahabis regard the rest of the thugs in the mosque as role models.They are Wahabi Heroes who love martyrdom more than jaman.

Way to go Anajmi...incidentally, this Wahabi was also wearing heels to match his Burqa :D I would have recommended his punishment to be airlifted to the streets of Riyadh, put some lipstick on him, and release him in front of the Islamic Boys School of Riyadh, heels Burqa and all :eek:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:28 am

No these are the idiot role models for Anjami who give Islam a bad name.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:49 am

Anajmi

Now see that Mulla justifying his escape in the cover of burqa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBVNPRcwuIo

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:05 am

If he kills himself he is a wahabi.

If he kills others he is a wahabi.

If he wants to save himself he is a wahabi.

If he wants women to wear a burqa he is a wahabi.

If he wears a burqa himself he is a wahabi.

I feel sorry for the poor wahabi. With progressives like you idiots who needs wahabis to screw the world.

omabharti,

Did you figure out why you were praying 5 times a day? A kafir had to explain the quran to you. Please don't talk about giving Islam a bad name. If transvestites like you had anything to do with it, Islam wouldn't have had a name.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:22 am

Average,
So one can reasonably assume that Wahabis regard the rest of the thugs in the mosque as role models.They are Wahabi Heroes who love martyrdom more than jaman.
Actually, you can assume what you want to. It's not like if I ask you not to, you won't!! And since I am not a wahabi I have no idea what or how they think.

Besides, I agree with you. In fact I would go as far as to actually remove this mulla's manhood before parading him. That entire mosque where these things were happening should be raised to the ground and another one built on top of it.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 am

And since I am not a wahabi I have no idea what or how they think.

One wahabi escaped in Burqa, other is denouncing being a Wahabi

Bad times ahead ????

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:14 am

You can be certain that our resident bigot shares the 'only true Islam' of the fanatical Wahhabis holed up in Lal Masjid and Jamea Hafsa.

Him denouncing the Wahhabis is like wearing a metaphorical burqa to hide the fact that he is a Wahhabi dupe.

Look at the mayhem that "true Muslims" aka Wahhabis are creating in Iraq. Close to 200 Iraqis die at their hands almost every day so that they can first establish their bigoted version of "true Islam" there. First, they must cleanse Iraq of the real kafirs, the majority Shia. Only then they will be ready for a victory against the lesser infidels, the Americans and their allies.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:07 am

porus,

Do you guys actually think that if you keep calling me a wahabi wahabi wahabi that one day I will suddenly stop being a pain in your back sides? It hasn't worked in years has it? It's time you guys learned a new mantra. Time to dig deeper into that taawil/baatin crap and come up with something new.

Believe me, getting called a wahabi doesn't affect me at all. Even though you desperately want it to.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:20 am

Infact now I can very easily determine if I have successfully ended any debate with any esteemed scholar on this board. All I have to do is check if the posts against me contain "wahabi" or "bigot". Then I know I have won the argument and the esteemed scholars have nothing more to say except call me names. Reminds me of the bohra ladies.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Bigots are always successful when they end debates with all comers, in the past, in the present and in the future. That is a bigot's point of view. The other side simply gets tired of their bigotry and withdraws.

Image of "True Islam" that fanatical bigots want:

http://webpages.charter.net/quantim/qua ... amcult.jpg

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:09 pm

porus,

No one seems to be withdrawing. Infact all you morons seem to be ganging up on this bigot. Why does he deserve so much attention? Does he say something which hurts?

And please do not display your cowardice by posting these links and trying to relate them to me. This is a classic display of creating a straw man and then beating him down. I expected more from you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:58 pm

Look at the mayhem that "true Muslims" aka Wahhabis are creating in Iraq. Close to 200 Iraqis die at their hands almost every day so that they can first establish their bigoted version of "true Islam" there. First, they must cleanse Iraq of the real kafirs, the majority Shia. Only then they will be ready for a victory against the lesser infidels, the Americans and their allies.
Here's the question I have. Every suicide bombing in Iraq is a success. Every suicide bombing attempt in England is a bungled operation. And in both places Al-Qaeda is at work according to the "authorities". This last one was a truck loaded with 4 tonnes of explosives. Americans have set up road blocks every where. Where do these "insurgents" get this never ending supply of bombs and vehicles to transport them in? How are they never stopped at any road block? According to the Americans, Iran is the primary supplier of explosives, so there goes your theory about sunnis wanting to wipe out the shias. Unfortunately, with age, your brain seems to have taken a downhill turn. You are fixated on wahabis just like the Americans were fixated on Saddam's non-existent WMDs. Look at what is happening in Iraq as a result of that.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:22 pm

I have my own counter conspiracy theory.

It is the Saudis, backed by Americans, who supply ammunition to some Sunni insurgents, and perhaps to some al-Qaeda as well, to perpetuate civil war in Iraq. Americans have been negotiating with insurgents for months now but refuse to negotiate with Iran.

This way Americans get to be safer and at the same time blame Iranians. They are looking for a pretext to attack Iran. The best way to do this is to get Sunnis to attack the Shia and then position one or two of American troops as cannon fodder to be killed when the Shia retaliate. They will then say that Iran is arming both the Shia and the Sunnis to kill Americans. That way they justify their aggression against Iran to the docile Americans.

Insurgents, being dumb, are fed the lie by Saudis and Americans that they are protecting "true Islam", and the incompetent insurgents fall for it hook, line and sinker.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:10 pm

porus,

And you being as smart as you are, still got fooled by the American media into believing it is Islam causing all this mayhem.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:43 pm

It is the radical thought (wahabi)at different times of history that gave a bad name to Islam.

People like Ghazni, Ghori,Saladin Ayubi, Timur ,Aurangzeb Nadir shah, Ahmed Shah Abdali, Abdul wahab & his successors,Bin Ladin & Taliban & thier spiritual successors have all one thing in common..

All were radicals and justified everything they did in the name of Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 pm

Alislam,

Everything posted only a couple of posts above you apparently flew right over your head. The only people saying Islam has a bad name are people like you who don't understand right from wrong and are stuck in the middle confused like the dodo. Ask Bush and even he will say that Islam is a great religion of peace. The reason I quote Bush is because you apparently don't seem to be any smarter than him.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:53 am

Originally posted by anajmi:
The only people saying Islam has a bad name are people like you who don't understand right from wrong
The problem is the people who don't even know that Islam has a bad name. They confuse wrong with right and don't know the difference; just that Bush caused it.

This is a classic display of creating a straw man.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:15 am

Average,

Normally I understand your posts cause they aren't too smart. This one just went over my head.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:19 am

Anajimi

Can you tell us what kind of celebration is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPZa83TtIk&NR=1

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:19 am

Take a deep breath and read it again. It may eventually come to you.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:23 am

Silly boy you Jamanpasand. This is following Hadith and Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH). The guy chanting is President Bush in disguise.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:35 am

Average,

Sorry bro but the time it takes to read your posts once is more than what they are actually worth.

jamanpasand,

Maybe they were hired to celebrate your coming into puberty - too early I would say.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:05 am

Anajmi

Another clip of wahabi entertainment.
I hope you will enjoy this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aly9qR ... ed&search=

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:46 am

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:18 am

Anajmi,

sitting in a wahabi shell has blocked ur mind.
Come out of it and u'll understand what i'm trying to say.
Probably, u'll need to read your history lessons again to get a bigger picture.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:33 am

Alislam,

I am not in a wahabi shell. I don't even know what it looks like. However, if you read the tasbeeh "wahabi wahabi wahabi" 70 times a day, you might be able to free me from the shell that you think I am in. Thanks for your help in advance.

porus,

Need your help to find jamanpasand in this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0UJNUluRSs

If you can't find him there, try here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0jp3c_u ... ed&search=

Found him,

He's the fat one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40G14A4tcsc

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:41 am

Originally posted by jamanpasand:
Anajmi

Another clip of wahabi entertainment.
I hope you will enjoy this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aly9qR ... ed&search=
JP,
the people shown in your links are either barelwi or followers of tahir ul qadri(pakistan) who represents an improved version of barelwi sect.
They are the biggest enemies of wahabis in pakistan and has a long tradition of opposing wahabism since british era.May acty say more.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:08 pm

br feelgud,

Do you think any of these idiots with the wahabi mantra actually know what or who a wahabi is?