Mansoos' Pearls Of Wisdom: Imam Hussain And His Ghoda.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ammar786

Re: Mansoos' Pearls Of Wisdom: Imam Hussain And His Ghoda.

Unread post by ammar786 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:43 am

SBM wrote:Ammar
Wah bhi wah, then why is ghibat done on Adamjee Peerbhai in whose house they live (saifee Mahal) and on whose land they go for treatment (Saifee
hospital land)
So it is ok for Syedna and Kotharis key jis ki thaali mein khain usi mein ched karen
And if all those Khalifas were wrong how come Moula Ali took misaq on them and did not oppose them during their khilafats and as a matter of fact
was adviser to the first two Khalifas.
Nothing is said about adamjee peebhai, we say lanat on his sons.

and if the land is given to the trust by our forefathers we cant take it back anyhow.

and regarding that three fools ask your ulmas or head whoever you believe that why the fact about gadeer-ae-khum is not revealed??

The history about whole event is also present in sunni refrence books why this things are kept hidden???
and regarding advisory of maula ali, that three fools were unable to take any decision :?

ask your what happend to that 3rd fool when he was at khilafat and who helped him out??
you say khalifa (fools) who added the verse in azan that asalato khairumenan naum ( namaz is better than sleeping). what would you say about that??

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:48 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:not only that, he named his first born sons from wives he married after fatima passed away, as abubakr, umar and usman. all these 3 sons were martyred in kerbala along with hussain. they are part of the 72 shohoda.
who the said you that 3 sons of maula ali had this 3 names??

ask or take help from some one seniour before posting shit overhere..

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Tue May 28, 2013 9:18 am

ammar,

It's true. You could research it yourself. Even in bayaans given by the clergy during Ashara, while Abu Bakr and Umar aren't mentioned, Uhman is. It is said he was one of the brothers that went to collect water from the river along with Al-Abbas ibn Ali. We pray rehmat on his soul.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Tue May 28, 2013 10:08 am

Hello Brothers,

Its good that we reflect on what we listen. This helps in building our reasoning and thinking capability.
After reading the post I got some questions in my mind:
1. Average age of a horse ? (40 yrs)
But that's not the case all the time . Can be more as per the ages of human in older times.
2. How many horses did Imam Hussain had ?
I searched the net and got only one answer "Zuljana" .

Technically speaking, after being with a horse for appox 50 yrs ... both the master and the horse know each other very well.
Why do we take moula's bayaan word to word. It may be the feelings of the horse. No wonder Imam Hussain being fought all his battles with Zuljana, knew all of her actions and understood all its expressions. The horse need not talk to express his feelings ...

Relating to the point that no one has seen this happening, then there are thousands on incidents which are under scanner, and no one knows how they are being recorded.

Also I got a good short article on the same:
http://www.muharram.shiasisters.net/art ... ljana.html

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 pm

fact is shia's tends to believes more fairy tales then sunnnis, I find sunnis more closer to reality...

I do know talking animal is not a big deal, specially when it is mentioned in QURAAN how sulaiman nabi use to talk with animals, but still I find shia version of islaam more inclined to fairy tales.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Tue May 28, 2013 1:11 pm

it will be much better for muslims and islaam if we keep prophets and ahlul bayt humans and dont attribute any supernatural powers to them, lets learn lessons of humanity from there life and not get plunged into supernatural world fantasies....

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Tue May 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Sikander wrote:fact is shia's tends to believes more fairy tales then sunnnis, I find sunnis more closer to reality...

I do know talking animal is not a big deal, specially when it is mentioned in QURAAN how sulaiman nabi use to talk with animals, but still I find shia version of islaam more inclined to fairy tales.
Sikander wrote:it will be much better for muslims and islaam if we keep prophets and ahlul bayt humans and dont attribute any supernatural powers to them, lets learn lessons of humanity from there life and not get plunged into supernatural world fantasies....
Its just 4 days since you joined and you are showing such Sikanderish belligerence. Soon you will have bros. badrijanab, humsafar and their like breathing down your back and calling you a "wahabi".
Well-said, nevertheless.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Excerpts from a bayan :-

Karbala ma Imam Hussain (a.s.) na ghoda nu naam Zuljanah hato...

Abbas Alamdar (a.s.) na ghoda nu naam Murtajiz hatu...

Ali Akber (a.s.) na ghoda nu naam Uqaab hatu.....

Qasim (a.s.) na ghoda nu naam Mamoon hatu....

1) Murtajiz ni khaasiyat ye hati ke Murtajiz safaid (white) rang na ghoda hata ane ehni garden (neck) lambi hati or jyaare ye dushman par humlo kare to apni garden unchi kari leta tha jena sabab ehna sawaar nazar nota aawta or Abbas (a.s.) na uncha qad na wajeh thi Murtajiz aapne aapwa ma aaya hata.

2) Uqaab ghoda ni khaasiyat ye hati ke ehna 2 pankh (wings) hata or yeh itna tezi si dushmano par humlo karta ane dushman ni nazro thi ojhal thai jaata....... Yeh Nabi Pak (s.a.w.) na ghoda hata or Karbala maa aa ghoda Ali Akber (a.s.) ne aapwa ma aaya hata...

3) Mamoon woh ghoda hata je dushman par humlo kare to ehna mara (dead) wagar chhodta nota ye Imam Hasan (a.s.) na ghoda hata ane Qasim (a.s.) ne aapwa ma aaya hata...

4) Zuljanah Imam Hussain (a.s.) na ghoda hata ehna maatha par safaid rang na tika hata or aa ghoda pehla Mola Ali (a.s.) ni khidmat karta hata or Mola Ali (a.s.) ye Zuljinah na saath guzwah-e-tabook ni jung fateh kari hati..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 am

new pearls from mufaddal's highly fertile and fevered imagination, eh?

so according to muffy, the ghoda's were also warriors who declared an onslaught on the dushmano? according to him, maamoun the ghoda 'killed' enemies independently from his rider? since when did horses become killers and acting on their own? a good ghoda is supposed to act in tandem with his rider's commands, if the horse starts showing a mind of his own, he would unseat the rider and expose him to death!

thanks bro. gm for providing more proof that muffy's brain is addled and the result of close genetic in-breeding.

(or perhaps, as zinger would have it, there is some deep and mysterious hikmat behind muffy's insane utterances, since he is definitely the next appointed dai? ours is not to know why, ours is but to 'give' and die?)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 am

and btw, where and who is muffy's ghoda, or perhaps er... ghodi?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 am

At the race cource, of'cource.

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Seems we have got our own version of Narendra Modi we too have our ":Feku" our very own and wise "Mansoos Feku" . His vaiz on Moulana Ali's shahadat was full of untruths and his own wild imagination and interpretations example what is figuratively referred to a Hussain"s back being broken when Abbas was martyred ,he interprets it in a literal sense like he said " Abbas Shaheed thai gaya ane Hussain ni Kamar Tooti gayi, Socho Momineen ek to kamar tooti gayi ane paachu Hussain ne uthi ne Khaima ni taraf jawanu, kitli takilf thai hase" . His conversing with his dead brother in the Grave, his attribution of mystical powers to his Bavaji saab, like Bavaji Saab Ghurfa ma bethi ne har momin na ek ek ansu ne joi rahya che" ,his bayann on the conversation between Hussain and his horse, his vivid desciptions of horses of Abbas ,etc ,quailify him to be a Feku in Modi's leauge The vaiz was more on SMB than Mouluna Ali I heard the name of SMB mentioned more times than Moula Ali.
I will now always refer to Mansoos as" Mansoos Feku '

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 pm

I agree. The vaez was almost about Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (SMB).
SMB's name has a strong emotional dimension among Bohras, especially since SMB is ill.
IMHO, Syedi Muffaddal Baisaheb uses his father's aura to legitimate himself. Perhaps a kind of reverse psychology...

Anyway, i didn't like Syedi Muffaddal baisaheb's vaez. I wish he did more Maula Ali (as) zikar.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 am

Mansoos said in his last 19th vaez that STS has make duas for SMB many a times but SMB has not made dua for me (because of his illness)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

One of the many ridiculous and laughable bayans (pearls of wisdom) by Muffy Mola .................... He claims that Imam Hussain (a.s.) did Dua for the 52nd Dai just before Shimr beheaded him in Karbala !!! And the abdes go hysterical as they believe whatever their master says without using their God given intellect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWY1g74gVTc

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Cannot view this video. It is private. How did you get access to this video playa doodh? lol!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Try again, you will be able to view it now.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:One of the many ridiculous and laughable bayans (pearls of wisdom) by Muffy Mola .................... He claims that Imam Hussain (a.s.) did Dua for the 52nd Dai just before Shimr beheaded him in Karbala !!! And the abdes go hysterical as they believe whatever their master says without using their God given intellect.

Ghulam Bhai
Once again may I remind you that our Dai is Ghaib na Maalik and he is directly in touch with every Imam and he was informed by members of
Ahl E Bayt that Imam Hussain did dua for 52-52 as well as 53 too. This information was not released to general public because you do not understand Taawil and did not attend the Secretive Sabaks :roll:

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:13 pm

"One of the many ridiculous and laughable bayans (pearls of wisdom) by Muffy Mola .................... He claims that Imam Hussain (a.s.) did Dua for the 52nd Dai just before Shimr beheaded him in Karbala !!! And the abdes go hysterical as they believe whatever their master says without using their God given intellect".