Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
white_pigeon

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:43 am

Wikipedia battle of supremacy online.
Another dodge attempt on SKQ.
Attachments
IMG_20140122_083910.jpg

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 am

Aymelek wrote:
subcon111 wrote:The Fatemi Dawat website has been planned in advance. It is not possible to put something like this together overnight.
This website was registered in November 2013, the whole setup seems of USA.
The registrant address is from the USA because the domain registrant name has been kept "Private". In such a case the domain registration company which issued the domain name uses their own address which in this case is a company from the USA. However, the registrant can still be from the USA but he may as well be from any other country of the world.

And yes, the site has been preplanned. They cannot come up with such content overnight.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:10 am

This attachment on Wikipedia is slander in its lowest form, I am ashamed and I condemn it. Till now they were asking people to say Lanat in masjid, that was a private community matter, but now they are out in the open, who will consider bohras to be a peace loving community anymore. All this is disgusting.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:46 am

dont go at his looks but listen what he is saying, and I think he is speaking with truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Ub0kkb ... 8A271E3DE3

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 am

Sikander wrote:
Yemeni wrote:Can anyone give me any link or something in Arabic from The Mufadali camp .. I got the idea from Khuzaima camp but I can not get anything in Arabic from The Mufadli side .. Followers here in Yemen needs info. in Arabic ...
Arabic?

do you really think in all those ayyashi they ever got time to learn arabic and write some thing useful for community?
Sikandar,

I don't know how much you know about this but for your information, any passout from Jamia Saifia is perfrect in Arabic. As far as Royal family is concerned 95% of them are fluent in Arabic Langauge. I had an opportunity in Makkah ( I had posted this on this forum earliar) SMS and his sons are quite fluent in Arabic language. his eldest son Jafar us Sadiq is MA in Arabic and he did his PHD in fatemi and Ismaili studies.

Qaid Johar, Malikul Ashtar, Qusai and Ammar bhai sahib too knows Arabic language. When Syedna Burhanuddin sahib did his last umra I have seen these people talking to Yamenis in classical Arabic.

Our differences are on misuse of the position but one must admit the qualities if there are.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 am

Hussain,

you should know knowing arabic language is not enough true knowledge of deen is required to write deeni books and on top of that ALLAH's permission is required to spread knowledge of Deen.

and so far muffy team has done nothing substantial as far as islamic literature is concern.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:03 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:
Sikander wrote: Arabic?

do you really think in all those ayyashi they ever got time to learn arabic and write some thing useful for community?
Sikandar,

I don't know how much you know about this but for your information, any passout from Jamia Saifia is perfrect in Arabic. As far as Royal family is concerned 95% of them are fluent in Arabic Langauge. I had an opportunity in Makkah ( I had posted this on this forum earliar) SMS and his sons are quite fluent in Arabic language. his eldest son Jafar us Sadiq is MA in Arabic and he did his PHD in fatemi and Ismaili studies.

Qaid Johar, Malikul Ashtar, Qusai and Ammar bhai sahib too knows Arabic language. When Syedna Burhanuddin sahib did his last umra I have seen these people talking to Yamenis in classical Arabic.

Our differences are on misuse of the position but one must admit the qualities if there are.
Hussain bhai, im surprised that you havent realised yet who this is.

Sikander is none other than incredible/Labbaikyahussain/sufi monk/student/trader/revert bohra/raheba solar/ala maquaam/fateh/ al fatheh/yusuf/fight the power etc etc etc.. i lost count.

i caught him almost 25 posts back

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:06 am

Sikandar,

You are 100% right. They have knowledge of deen too as they study in Jamia as well as at home. Having knowledge and practicing it are two different things. If you do some research Jafar us sadiq bin SMS has even wrote books and a thesis to get PHD. However how much he is practicing is different story. Not only this, if you ask any Amil he would say yes it is wrong but when there is farmaan he is helpless as he don't want to loose his bread and butter. All the members of royal family are well versed with religious studies but does only what they are taught to do. May be there is also some chakkar of zahir/ batin or taweel or haqaique. :-)

rajab

Unread post by rajab » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 am

How long will it last this time... two minutes?

layman

Unread post by layman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 am

I've just learned that over the last 2 days and going on the mufaddal saifuddin camp are calling people and making them sign and undertaking stating that they've prayed laanat. Sad and stupid tactics by mufaddal saifuddin.

SKQ is so dignified in spreading their haqq.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:44 am

oh all knowing moron abde zinger, tell us from your wisdom who is real DAI?

to be very honest I have never seen bigger idiot then you in my entire life, but any ways we are discussing mature stuff here, so go back and make some rotis for your master.

ps-Admin, I think we had enough fun with zinger in past and now we have bigger issues, so let this idiot sent back to his kitchen where he can make kachrewali roti for him self and his master all his life.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:56 am

Hi Admin, guess he has admitted.

time to ban him again is it not?

i really dont see the reason to give him another chance, everyone here knows what he is like

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:06 am

layman wrote:I've just learned that over the last 2 days and going on the mufaddal saifuddin camp are calling people and making them sign and undertaking stating that they've prayed laanat. Sad and stupid tactics by mufaddal saifuddin.

Baraat is a part of our religion.
The jokes and insults are not coming from the Dawat, nor the Kothar, they are coming from Mumineen, and they are being told to stop.

On the other hand, the KQ side is officially spamming, whatsapping and calling. Offering monies to join.
The video of the innocent children being told to speak is pathetic enough.

layman

Unread post by layman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 am

What does ones brain say : Muffy is the real one looking at how well he scripted the last 2 years.
What does ones heart say: Boss, SKQ for sure man comparing him with muffy.
Muffy is so blank and just a fanatic. No monk or priest is a fanatic and they're all inclined towards spirituality and that is attained with simplicity and have a modern approach.

layman

Unread post by layman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 am

Adam wrote:
layman wrote:I've just learned that over the last 2 days and going on the mufaddal saifuddin camp are calling people and making them sign and undertaking stating that they've prayed laanat. Sad and stupid tactics by mufaddal saifuddin.

Baraat is a part of our religion.
The jokes and insults are not coming from the Dawat, nor the Kothar, they are coming from Mumineen, and they are being told to stop.

On the other hand, the KQ side is officially spamming, whatsapping and calling. Offering monies to join.
The video of the innocent children being told to speak is pathetic enough.
Baraat may be a part of your religion, but its is not legal as you have to approach many boards to get that done.
Has a Mazoon ever been given a baraat? So what the late Syedna told you to take an oath of was false? He was wrong and made a mistake?
And as for the video, the women and children would have probably been killed at the palace. That video of the kids was issued because it was sent out that their mother kidnapped them. Come on!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 pm

You have made your path clear.

"Tamaro firqo mubarak"

ghulam-e-ali

Unread post by ghulam-e-ali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Has a Mazoon ever been given a baraat? So what the late Syedna told you to take an oath of was false? He was wrong and made a mistake?
Every oath that we take, if you would have ever listened to them properly, is in the name of post and is never in the actual name of DAI or MAZOON or MUKASIR.... It is the post to which we take oath.. Texts, that are written as a part of Missaq were written long before SMB or SMS`s time..

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:11 pm

ghulam-e-ali wrote:
Every oath that we take, if you would have ever listened to them properly, is in the name of post and is never in the actual name of DAI or MAZOON or MUKASIR.... It is the post to which we take oath.. Texts, that are written as a part of Missaq were written long before SMB or SMS`s time..
You are right that the actual name may not be there. But it always mentions "tamara zaman na Dai/Mazoon/Mukasir"

ghulam-e-ali

Unread post by ghulam-e-ali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Exactly bro. And if a person makes some regretful decisions then he may have to leave his post on instructions of his immediate senior, which in this case is DAI-UL_MUTLAQ.. So it means that he is no longer associated with his post. The promises still remains true, but the thing is that he is no longer the person entitled to receive them.

zico_m87

Unread post by zico_m87 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:45 pm

New video on Youtube by Fatemi Dawat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F2t2KB0euA

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:45 pm

ghulam-e-ali wrote:Exactly bro. And if a person makes some regretful decisions then he may have to leave his post on instructions of his immediate senior, which in this case is DAI-UL_MUTLAQ.. So it means that he is no longer associated with his post. The promises still remains true, but the thing is that he is no longer the person entitled to receive them.

Mazoon was appointed by the 52nd Dai right? He COULD NOT have made a WRONG APPOINTMENT for the last 50 years could he? Its a known fact that the 52nd Dai could NEVER be wrong and until his death; he was still the Mazoon so until his death the senior that is the 52nd Dai had ultimate faith in him so how can he go against the DAWAT now? "Ghaib na Jaankar who knows all" cant be wrong about his own Mazoon? Also remember the tussle of the 53rd Daiship was known when the the 52nd Dai was alive. Refer to Hindustan times article in APRIL 2013 (This is a a newpaper or someone outside the dawaat which broke this news 9 MONTHS EARLIER). If a man who can get up within hours of a stroke and proclaim Nass but thereafter could not IN PUBLIC UTTER a word after that until his death nor see fit to disown the Mazoon during his Hayati? Based on this inferences the Royal Family were totally aware about Mazoons intentions during the hayati of the 52nd Dai. So why did the 52nd Dai not do anything about this????

gyan

Unread post by gyan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 pm

to be very very honest ( and I am known to speak truth), reformists are dead brain as well, they have already published in condolence message that mufy is 53rd dai, I mean they have been waiting to get rid of this parasite from years and now when time comes they start singing ghanu jivo for mufy?

this is height of stupidity.

no wonder they have miserably fail to achive any thing in last 40 years. I am sorry but some body need to tell you guys the truth.[/quote]

what kind of Reform is this ... You people are cursing them , but your Top Leaders are giving them condolences , & accepting their son as 53rd DAI ... I joined this movement todat to share my open views .... but I am amaze to see that you people are all fake ....

gyan

Unread post by gyan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 pm

See the attachment
Attachments
Youth  Leaders  giving  condolences  to  Sat<br />Youth Leaders giving condolences  to  Sayedna
Youth Leaders giving condolences to Sat
Youth Leaders giving condolences to Sayedna

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Jamali wrote:
ghulam-e-ali wrote:Exactly bro. And if a person makes some regretful decisions then he may have to leave his post on instructions of his immediate senior, which in this case is DAI-UL_MUTLAQ.. So it means that he is no longer associated with his post. The promises still remains true, but the thing is that he is no longer the person entitled to receive them.

Mazoon was appointed by the 52nd Dai right? He COULD NOT have made a WRONG APPOINTMENT for the last 50 years could he? Its a known fact that the 52nd Dai could NEVER be wrong and until his death; he was still the Mazoon so until his death the senior that is the 52nd Dai had ultimate faith in him so how can he go against the DAWAT now? "Ghaib na Jaankar who knows all" cant be wrong about his own Mazoon? Also remember the tussle of the 53rd Daiship was known when the the 52nd Dai was alive. Refer to Hindustan times article in APRIL 2013 (This is a a newpaper or someone outside the dawaat which broke this news 9 MONTHS EARLIER). If a man who can get up within hours of a stroke and proclaim Nass but thereafter could not IN PUBLIC UTTER a word after that until his death nor see fit to disown the Mazoon during his Hayati? Based on this inferences the Royal Family were totally aware about Mazoons intentions during the hayati of the 52nd Dai. So why did the 52nd Dai not do anything about this????

The question is not "why" or how come any more. BOTTOMLINE is that there was a mistake, an oversight, a grave judgement error, or plenty of these. It doesn't matter what you call it. "a mistake, wrongdoing, inaction, evil action". A rose by another name, does crumble and has its thorns and lifespan.

The Dai is Humanbeing.

ghulam-e-ali

Unread post by ghulam-e-ali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:24 pm

I was surprised to see that too. In fact in udaipur itself I have seen that many reformist are just not taking misaaq because they have married their daughters or son among reformists. Many of them completely believe in the institution of DAI even SMB and SMS. They just have some small issues with jamaat.

ghulam-e-ali

Unread post by ghulam-e-ali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Ofcourse Dai is a human being. And so were our beloved Nabi SAW and Imams.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 pm

ghulam-e-ali wrote:Ofcourse Dai is a human being. And so were our beloved Nabi SAW and Imams.
So how could a Human Being hold your hand and give you a direct ticket to Jaanat? (And please dont mention the Nabi and Imams because they have never claimed that if you believe in them they will give you a ticket to Jaanat. They have always asked you to pray to the Almighty Allah who is our Creator and Judge for Jaanat!)

ghulam-e-ali

Unread post by ghulam-e-ali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Things are never said the way you people present them. It is never said the way you are saying them. There are always things said before and after that.

gyan

Unread post by gyan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:46 pm

I don't think you Reformist have any common agenda , neither you have common path , nor common views ...
You curse the the voluntary contribution being made by the followers of SMS as tax .... but you are also collecting money in the name of DONATION ...
You have only created this forum to satisfy your EGO & make bring down the Fastest growing community on Earth ....
I think its better for you people to Kill your EGO & give MISAAQ to Haqq ni Dawat like your other Youth Leaders are doing .