Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Somebody should explain the difference between the word 'donation' and 'wajebat'. The only service wajibat provided is 'Momeneen na haq ma ghai dua kidhi'.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:56 pm

gyan wrote:I don't think you Reformist have any common agenda , neither you have common path , nor common views ...
You curse the the voluntary contribution being made by the followers of SMS as tax .... but you are also collecting money in the name of DONATION ...
You have only created this forum to satisfy your EGO & make bring down the Fastest growing community on Earth ....
I think its better for you people to Kill your EGO & give MISAAQ to Haqq ni Dawat like your other Youth Leaders are doing .
In my jamaat (and all others), if you don't make those so called *voluntary contributions*, you don't get a safai chitti for Haj, Karbala or any other ziyarat. You don't get a seat in masjid during moharram and ramadan. You don't get raza for any function. Can we still call it a voluntary contribution? I don't think so!

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:02 pm

They r calling mumineen....dimag kharab kari rahya che.... they want k apne ehne gaali apye nd ye police ma case kare.....they r recording our calls.....so If possible sagla j phone par call recorder app install kari do n do record his call... dhyan rakho...koi gaali ne aape n do not indulge in any discussion with him.. simply tell them...k
hame tamaru call record kari rahya che...agar tame hawe call karso to hame harrasmnt nu case karsu

2nd way to avoid is....simply shout on phn....MAULANA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN ZINDABAD nd cut the phone
Just say jem Shz Saheb ye araz kidi. 'Tamne tamaro firko mubarak'

Spread this msg as much as u can....jaldi si...jitna ne forward kari sakta hoye karo
Use autocall recorder for android phones

Lol muffy don't want ppl to listen ad they r scared...

Mazoom side sud offer free dafan no money collecting offers,free nikah free utilityvat saify hospital

Mazom sud explose all detail of money wrongly collected from ppl n publish in press
Everyone know Muffy side link with d company for sbut project exposes them

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

gyan wrote:I don't think you Reformist have any common agenda , neither you have common path , nor common views ...
You curse the the voluntary contribution being made by the followers of SMurS as tax .... but you are also collecting money in the name of DONATION ...
You have only created this forum to satisfy your EGO & make bring down the Fastest growing community on Earth ....
I think its better for you people to Kill your EGO & give MISAAQ to Haqq ni Dawat like your other Youth Leaders are doing .
And who is Haqq na Dai,cannot be Muffadal because since he himself took Misaq of Khuzema as Mazoon and now approving Lanaat on the same Mazoon, A true Haqq na Dai can not do both. Muffadal's own Misaq and judgment both are now questionable.
There is no such thing as Volutary Contribution being made to SMS and since when that become TAX, Again Taxes are NEVER Voluntary and you said it KOTHARI GOONS are collecting Taxes in the name of Religion which is extortion, In case of DONATION, no fixed amount is asked, you give whatever you can give and you only expect rewards from Allaha for your generosity.
Another point since when Abdes became the fast growing community on EARTH, which EARTH are you talking, Oh btw if you missed they just split in another community known as QUTBI BOHRA so to correct you, it is fastest DISINTEGRATING Community on Earth
Last edited by SBM on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:08 pm

mazoon saheb has got it all wrong. I wish he had acted otherwise. Progressives have acted wisely and are true to their agenda, which is to reform the administration and make it accountable. Syedna Aale Qadr saheb had been nominated two years ago in hospital and in public, though Syedna Burhanuddin was present, but due to his health condition he could not say in audible voice. But he was clearly seen to be attesting to what was going on. Mukasir saheb was in presence too. and he accepted the nass. mazoon saheb was not present, but he did not issue any contradiction or unacceptance. As he claims that Syedna Burhanuddin appointed him 50 years ago. wasn't it his duty to guide mumineen when Late Syedna was appointing some one else. But for whatever reasons he chose to stay silent.
immediately after the death he proclaimed to be the appointee, knowing he does not have any visible support in main stream bohras. But what he is doing is trying to sow rift among bohras. As a mazoon of dawat for more than 4 decades, it was his duty to protect, preserve and consolidate dawat at any cost, personal or otherwise. unfortunately mazoon saheb has adopted a way which will only lead to oblivion, he has not raised his stature by doing so, but invariably hurt the integerity of the institution of dawat.
mazoon saheb could have raised his stature during late syedna' time by informing him about the administation's heavy handedness towards mumineen, suggesting accountability of jamats and amils. helping poor and down trodden bohras, reaching out to those who had grieviences. he did not do that, but now wants to claim the proprietership of same machine, which needs overhauling. mazoon saheb owes dawat and mumineen, by virtue of his position as mazoon total faithfulness and perseverance. If I may request him, let bygone be bygone, and serve dawat in true spirit.
do not weaken the institution of dawat, he was also the beneficiary .

lukman52

Unread post by lukman52 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:09 pm

khozema qutbuddin lanat on you always till the day of qayamat.....

for all those talking about nass just see the face of this khanzeer....hear his voice( like a dog barking on someone).....wht do u see in him....time will show you all how this lanati will face and all of you who support him.......lanat on him and till the day of qayamat....

lukman52

Unread post by lukman52 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:13 pm

lanat on you khozema qutbuddin always till the day of qayamat....

just see his face like a khanzeer...hear his voive like a barking dog.....what do you see in him....he is the yazeed of current time...ye yazeed (lanat) jehne pass ni bimari,koor ni bimari etc hati this is the same of todays time....time will come and you would see him in the same state....khuda ni lanat on him and all his supporters....

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Lukman u r no longer a dawoodi bohra as u abuse the person who kasam u had taken at the time of misaaq

Who gave u the power to say lannat on a person who is much educated in religion much more then muffy

Why have muffy side not come with press release or official document of the proof

He have doubt so that y it take time to make,proof

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:44 pm

"jaisa Raja vaisi Praja"............ Lukman52 is saying what his leaders tell him to !! This is the "Progress" this community has made under the leadership of Muffy !! Hail Hitler ooooops Muffy !!

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Admin is deleating my post..Please let this luk man guy reads it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Admin,

Hope you have taken note of the Gaali galoch by this Kothari agent Lukman52 and act accordingly !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Lukman
With your language you proved that you are a true follower of Muffadal because he is kind of DAI who can teach you this language and manners so keep up and show world the teaching of your true leader Muffadal-Quaid Joher et al...

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Have anyone got text messages from SKQ for,current events,In,Kolkata one man has already appointed to look after SKQ administration,And few people has already joined them,Isint it a good sign,...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Bro Maqbool,

Regarding your query about Khorakhiwalas of Akbarallys fame, kindly note that they were always Khuzemabhai saab loyalists albeit secretly but after this open war I have no information of their public stand on him. Even during the Zain Rangoonwala episode some 2 decades ago when Barat was declared on them alongwith many other sidhpuri bohras, the late Mukasir Salehbhai saab was seen coming to Raudat Tahera in Khorakhiwala's car !! The Barat was ultimately revoked after lakhs of rupees changed hands in Dubai where the Dai was stationed.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:01 pm

lukman52 wrote:lanat on you khozema qutbuddin always till the day of qayamat....

just see his face like a khanzeer...hear his voive like a barking dog.....what do you see in him....he is the yazeed of current time...ye yazeed (lanat) jehne pass ni bimari,koor ni bimari etc hati this is the same of todays time....time will come and you would see him in the same state....khuda ni lanat on him and all his supporters....

LOL!
Please note and observe carefully . Your erstwhile Mazoon looks very , very similar to his father. He Is the only child of the 51st Dai who is closest in resemblance to his father. You have just called the likeness of Aqa Taher Saifuddin to that of a khanzeer ! Wait till your kothari goons read this.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 pm

until we have shameless and dead brain members like Adam and Zinger in our community this community will keep breaking in pieces, and kothari goons will live ayyash life without being accountable to any thing and without fear of ALLAH subhanu.

till now these guys were claiming every thing is okay in dawat and there will be no split, now today after split they are again back saying "tamaro firqo tamare mubarak"

but this manhoos insaan dont understand dividing people is hated by ALLAH and the more they will divide the more lanat from ALLAH will fall on them.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:09 pm

gyan wrote:to be very very honest ( and I am known to speak truth), reformists are dead brain as well, they have already published in condolence message that mufy is 53rd dai, I mean they have been waiting to get rid of this parasite from years and now when time comes they start singing ghanu jivo for mufy?

this is height of stupidity.

no wonder they have miserably fail to achive any thing in last 40 years. I am sorry but some body need to tell you guys the truth.
what kind of Reform is this ... You people are cursing them , but your Top Leaders are giving them condolences , & accepting their son as 53rd DAI ... I joined this movement todat to share my open views .... but I am amaze to see that you people are all fake ....[/quote]
90% of members here are members of dawoodi bohras they are not reformist or from udaipur.

j

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Adam wrote:You have made your path clear.

"Tamaro firqo mubarak"

Adam,

Please answer the following...and before you go into slandering me and my progeny as well...:) I'm a follower of Mufaddal Moula TUS;)

1. Should we say lanaat to the 12ers (aka MOST SHIAS), since they swayed from dawaat on Imam Ismail AS?
2. How about all the Sunnis, their followers, their progenies, etc, etc? Since they swayed from dawaat regarding Amir Ul mumineen Ali AS? Mark you, Ali AS, named his OWN kids and Abbas AS ' brothers, Abu Bakr Bin Ali AS, Uthman Bin Ali AS...both are shaheed's in Kerbala, AND were born AFTER Abu Bakr came to caliphate.....catch my drift, kemosabe:) Perhaps we should say that there should be a name change required here, despite the Imam giving the name....get where I'm going with this oh learned and all-wise Adam, kemosabe:)

3. Lanaat on Aga Khanis for not following dawaat after Imam Amir AS?

4. Lanaat on Suleimanis, not following dawaat?

5. Lanaat on Alavis, not following dawaat?

6. Lanaat on Christians, Jews, not following Rasulallah SAW dawaat?

7. Oh I forgot, lanaaton Hindus....not following Allah Subhanahu and ALL the dawaat and prophet's and firqas, and,........

Catch my drift oh learned Adam?:)

In fact, lanaat on Adam A.S....NABI ADAM, for not obeying Allah Subhanahu's command!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm

SKQ camp releases a video which has a great well written marasiya for the Late Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
THUMBS UP.

SMB camp has been busy with their foul language, threatening farmans, burning effigys, sending dodge photos, busy in controlling people through whatsapp.
THUMBS DOWN

SCORE 1-0

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm

New WhatsApp message floating.

✨Taher saifuddin mola hamesha Baraha farmauta ke "Bhai burhanuddin na kadmo na niche dolat che"
Magar apne hamesha duniya ni dolat sMajhta
Magar aaje em samjhi gaya ye ek azim ishaaro hato aali qadr mola ni taraf
Jem apne ye hamesha dekhu ke aali qadr mola haesha aqa mola na qadmo maj tashreef rakhta ..................

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 am

Ok so when is this all going to be decided

Name the election date

My extended family are going to the mosques but are not sure who they should be asking for the keys to janat

What if an abde dies in the next few days, I could die too but I know I will be on my own, but feel sorry for the Abdes who had expected a hand

It would be really nice if 4 hands are offered fr various bohra sects

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 am

Baraat is a part of our religion.
If that is the case, why Amil of Udaipur has denied to the press that they have not given order to barat to the reformist?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 am

SBM wrote:Lukman
With your language you proved that you are a true follower of Muffadal because he is kind of DAI who can teach you this language and manners so keep up and show world the teaching of your true leader Muffadal-Quaid Joher et al...
ow ull see only what you want to,,,for adams language to you never give accolades to be sms moula(tus) true follower.which he undoubtedly is or many others on this forum who maintain high dignity in their words and actions against highly provocative progressives..or is it that lukman is one of yours who you appoint to send such message which is against farmaan of alvazarat so you can have a free go as syedna muffaddal moula(tus).

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:31 am

Sikander wrote:until we have shameless and dead brain members like Adam and Zinger in our community this community will keep breaking in pieces, and kothari goons will live ayyash life without being accountable to any thing and without fear of ALLAH subhanu.

till now these guys were claiming every thing is okay in dawat and there will be no split, now today after split they are again back saying "tamaro firqo tamare mubarak"

but this manhoos insaan dont understand dividing people is hated by ALLAH and the more they will divide the more lanat from ALLAH will fall on them.
Admin keep up ur commitment to ban abusive language and block ids using them.Manhoos is uncalled for for moula(tus)let alone dai even for any1 else ....

stopfgm

Unread post by stopfgm » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:44 am

Is Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin T.U.S in favor of FGM known as Female Khatna (Khafz)???

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 am

Let any TUS favours FGM,Its upto few females to wake up and stand against it.They have a strong ground.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:55 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Sikander wrote:until we have shameless and dead brain members like Adam and Zinger in our community this community will keep breaking in pieces, and kothari goons will live ayyash life without being accountable to any thing and without fear of ALLAH subhanu.

Admin keep up ur commitment to ban abusive language and block ids using them.Manhoos is uncalled for for moula(tus)let alone dai even for any1 else ....
Especially when it is open that it is the same person under multiple ids. Gyan too, is BTW, another one of his ids

gyan

Unread post by gyan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 am

For the last 2 days I am reading all the topics put under the Forum on this Website . It is absolutely clear that you none of you people are disclosing your true identity , you have nothing to do with Reform Movement or Dawoodi Bohra Community . All you people are only jealous of the Dawoodi Bohra community as well the reformist ( whose agenda is to bring a positive Change ) .
That's why you are trying to Divert both the Dawoodi bohras as well as their Reformist from their agenda , by creating Fake accounts curse whatever is going on in Dawoodi bohra be it Good or Bad .
And I am sure that no one amongst you has anything to do with the betterment of this community , as you only want to IGNITE FIRE .
Dear Reformist , I request you admin to remove these FAKE , ILLITERATE & Hypocrites as they are only misguiding the REFORM MOVEMENT .....

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:04 am

I just see in these 3 days...many new ids have come up to this forum. Same tone, same language and same idiotness.

Yeh hai kaun ? Yeh hai kaun? :mrgreen:

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 am

True Bohra..

which ids u talking about bro?