Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nietzsche

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by Nietzsche » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 am

Lukman... You're the reason that no one takes any of you abdes seriously anymore. Have you even put any thought into this issue, or are you simply doing what your subservient mind has been told my qjb? You're taking the easy path, just listen to what people feed to you instead of thinking for yourself. You wouldn't have said that qutbuddin sounds like a dog last week this time, because he was the mazoon. If you'd think for yourself, you'd leave this pseudo-Islamic cult or at least consider the other side if the argument.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 am

gyan wrote:For the last 2 days I am reading all the topics put under the Forum on this Website . It is absolutely clear that you none of you people are disclosing your true identity , you have nothing to do with Reform Movement or Dawoodi Bohra Community.
And since you have everything to do with Dawoodi Bohra Community, can you please disclose your true identity? Your ITS ID would suffice for now. Shukran.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:08 am

Another article in the mainstream Indian media

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/late-sy ... s/15043037

The War is all out in open now.

lukman52

Unread post by lukman52 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:12 am

i would just like to say to all that there is still time come on the right path...this is my last quote on this forum...i might have used abusive language but i know i am right and time will show you all....last but not the least i would only say these words what our dai SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN T.U.S. SAID " TAMARO FIRKO TAMNE MUBARAK"...think once again.....

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:15 am

lukman52 wrote:i would just like to say to all that there is still time come on the right path...this is my last quote on this forum...i might have used abusive language but i know i am right and time will show you all....last but not the least i would only say these words what our dai SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN T.U.S. SAID " TAMARO FIRKO TAMNE MUBARAK"...think once again.....
Good bye Mr Lukman52
Thank you for your (abusive) contributions on this forum.
We will (not) miss you.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:33 am

Luk man 52..I see 76 people like you everyday ,and your logic and intelligence doesnt even comes to the toe of the dumbest yet logical guy I have in my team.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 am

lukman52 wrote:i would just like to say to all that there is still time come on the right path...this is my last quote on this forum...i might have used abusive language but i know i am right and time will show you all....last but not the least i would only say these words what our dai SYEDNA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN T.U.S. SAID " TAMARO FIRKO TAMNE MUBARAK"...think once again.....
Lukman bhai, i hope you are right. one way or the other, this mess needs to come to an end.

what you are not right about however, is the way you have abused Mazun Maula.

All said and done, dont forget who he was and what he stood for, for the past 50 years.

i think it is indeed better that you never come back again because all you have done is shown Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula and Dawoodi Bohra quom in general, as uncouth. Which we are not, you are!!!

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:19 am

The problem is most of the Bohra are ignorant about Islam, Quran , Mohammad Rasullalah (saw) and its Life , Life of Ali (as)..., life of previous Duat. the Dai never encouraged bohra to learn about it. and they followed him blindly...now they are so much brainwashed, they follow whatever comes for Alvazarat...

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:30 am

The problem with the Bohra community is not that they do not know much about our prophet and quran,
the problem with them is they are scared of being Baraat from the community.Scared they will not have thier daughter to find a suitable bohri guy,they will be boycott from all thier relatives.If this is removed from the dictionary..You will see these aamils and mullas are going to get beaten up everday of thier life.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 am

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did not encourage us to learn about previous Duaats and life of Prophet Mohammed PBUH and Imam Ali...SERIOUSLY??

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 am

If today The Muffi ask everyone to forget about Allah and start worship Him as a god.These blind bohris will start throwing Lanat on Allah .

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am

Yes, Serious learning...
they never told Bohra to seriously learn and Understand Islam.
they just thought bohra
1) Valayat of Dai , ( they never thought them Valayat of Allah, Takwa of Allah ).
2) shouting Ya Husain and beat the chest, without understanding the message of Imam Husain and cause of karbala...,
3) Read the Quran like parrot without trying to understand whats in it ..
4) Learn Madeh and Vazaefuna..
5) Attend the Dareess, jaman...etc...
6) never encouraged to read Islamic books ...there is not a single library set up by them where any bohra can read the books...
7) they thought them to say Lanat ,who ever opposes them.
8) they thought how to give more and more zyafat. Najwa, Salam etc..
9) Thought how to stand in bending position with Namaskar...and learn to say " Ji Saab"
Dawoodi Bohra is not community any more..it became CULT.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 am

If you think it as a cult then why not leave it??

Why have you named your website with the same name dawoodi bohras??

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 am

can expect change from SKQ ,
From SMS we cannot expect the change.
Last edited by yuzarsif on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 am

true_bohra wrote:If you think it as a cult then why not leave it??

Why have you named your website with the same name dawoodi bohras??
expected answer from Brainwashed Bohra like You...

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 am

You blaim the community so much,hate its system so much then its simple, leave it and go.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 am

Why leave it and go,Our forefathers build it,Now since its currupted ,we will not leave it,intact clean,it so the next future kids can enjoy it.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 am

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-s ... an-1955460

new article on press
i think it sud go till the govt of india

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 am

true_bohra wrote:You blaim the community so much,hate its system so much then its simple, leave it and go.
Millions of Indians blame the system, the government, the leaders, the PM and anything they think is not correct. Does anyone ask them to leave India? India is not someone's personal property and so is the case with religion and community.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:14 am

Mazoom shaheb wont leave the country

Muffy side getting panic n spreading rumors

mufaddal_saifuddin

Unread post by mufaddal_saifuddin » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:17 am

yuzarsif wrote:can expect change from SKQ ,
From SMS we cannot expect the change.
True SMS is too powerful to negotiate or bend. SKQ on the other hand is injured, he will go to lengths to crush his enemy, may yield to many reformist demands.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:57 am

godmoney wrote:Mazoom shaheb wont leave the country

Muffy side getting panic n spreading rumors
The SMB side panics in situation like these has to be dodge. Emergency meetings, farmans, controlling public with rumours and propogandas of boycott etc are signs of Neo-Nazi rule in history.
THUMBS DOWN

On the other side SKQ in spite of threats to their own lives are fighting by staying in Mumbai, India.
A very strong bold stand to be honest.
THUMBS UP

Score 2-0

layman

Unread post by layman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:12 am

Universaldad wrote:
godmoney wrote:Lukman u r no longer a dawoodi bohra as u abuse the person who kasam u had taken at the time of misaaq

Who gave u the power to say lannat on a person who is much educated in religion much more then muffy

Why have muffy side not come with press release or official document of the proof

He have doubt so that y it take time to make,proof
The local and global press has already published the 53rd Dai Mutlaq as Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS..... There is no need for this, when need is there, there will be a press release. As for the proof, well that is in each and every Mumin's heart. This has been put in our hearts by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

One should ask ones own self who is the Dai in there heart, If the answer is Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin TUS then you are a mumin and a Dawoodi Bohra. If not then you and what ever else you would like to be i.e. reformist, wahabi, islamist, Qutbi, atheist etc....
Your post just shows that youre a fanatic of Muffy.
Wait, calm down, relax and bloody think! You said the press stated it and hence there is no question of proof of nass done to muffy. Ask muffy and his M. company goons to publish some reliable proof of nass. How hard is it? So youre a blind follower, Allah says not to be blind and youre either pretending to be or you are.

Secondly, If Muffy is the real heir to the throne and is on "HAQQ" then why doesn't he invite SKQ and show him the evidence of Nass as SKQ invited the muffys immediately informing them that muffy is wrong. The Dai is supposed to be kal masoom, that means he can never be wrong right, So basically muffy and the others are saying that The Late Syedna was wrong, the Imam was wrong and only muffy is right.

Have a broad thinking and think from all points instead of just restricting yourself to muffy blindly.

layman

Unread post by layman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

Have you ever heard of any scams under SKQ ? NO
Muffy is a scamster and theyre all in to money. For them Allah is in money.
And if anyone wants to refute to my claim, please dont by telling me that its not true and giving examples of wajebaat and all. See the bohras living in the suburbs of mumbai alone, how much they suffer while muffy is on a luxurious trip hunting lions and elephants in Africa. People dont get allowed for burials till they do9nt clear dues and plus pay extra money for the burial and if people dont have money thy are asked to perform burials at kurla and all such places,

layman

Unread post by layman » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 am

alam wrote:
Jamali wrote:

Mazoon was appointed by the 52nd Dai right? He COULD NOT have made a WRONG APPOINTMENT for the last 50 years could he? Its a known fact that the 52nd Dai could NEVER be wrong and until his death; he was still the Mazoon so until his death the senior that is the 52nd Dai had ultimate faith in him so how can he go against the DAWAT now? "Ghaib na Jaankar who knows all" cant be wrong about his own Mazoon? Also remember the tussle of the 53rd Daiship was known when the the 52nd Dai was alive. Refer to Hindustan times article in APRIL 2013 (This is a a newpaper or someone outside the dawaat which broke this news 9 MONTHS EARLIER). If a man who can get up within hours of a stroke and proclaim Nass but thereafter could not IN PUBLIC UTTER a word after that until his death nor see fit to disown the Mazoon during his Hayati? Based on this inferences the Royal Family were totally aware about Mazoons intentions during the hayati of the 52nd Dai. So why did the 52nd Dai not do anything about this????

The question is not "why" or how come any more. BOTTOMLINE is that there was a mistake, an oversight, a grave judgement error, or plenty of these. It doesn't matter what you call it. "a mistake, wrongdoing, inaction, evil action". A rose by another name, does crumble and has its thorns and lifespan.

The Dai is Humanbeing.

So you agree that the Late Syedna made a mistake? The Imam made a mistake right?
If you do then youre a fool, and if you do not believe what you said, then Muffy is a fool!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Since most of the Proggys have chosen their 53rd,
I think it's time you'll update the Mission Statement in the "Mission" Page, by writing the name of the 53rd Dai.

Our mission:
We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/about_us/our-mission/[/color]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Adam wrote:Since most of the Proggys have chosen their 53rd,
I think it's time you'll update the Mission Statement in the "Mission" Page, by writing the name of the 53rd Dai.

Our mission:
We are Ismaili Fatimid Mustalian Tayyebi Dawoodi Bohras, a sect of Shia Islam. We accept the succession of Imams up to Imam Tayyeb and his progeny, and the line of Tayyebi Dais starting from Syedna Zoeb bin Moosa to the current Dai, Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/about_us/our-mission/[/color]
Burhanuddin is Dead and next Dai has to be decided
Instead of asking this forum to update why DO NOT YOU ASK YOUR ABDE SITES TO update and inform publicly about Laanat on SKQ and put the picture of Quaid Chor

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:47 pm

All the sites have updated the necessary information. Check them out.
They wont update information from rumours, unless Syedna says it himself.

Please tell this forum to update the "Our Mission" about the 53rd Dai.