Statement of Hussain Shehabuddin on Laanat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
thinker

Statement of Hussain Shehabuddin on Laanat

Unread post by thinker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:49 am

Statement by Bhaisahab Hussain Shehabuddin of the lineage of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) the elder, 49th Dai.

-----------------------------------------
Think before saying Laanat, consider who you are abusing. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) appointed Khuazaima Qutbuddin as his Mazoon. Thus if you now disassociate with him you have disassociated with Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA).

A Mazoon is appointed by a rightfully guided Dai with the Ilhaam of the Imaam. Thus if you think that the Dai (Syedna Burhanuddin RA) was rightfully guided by the Imaam then you must accept the Dai's decision on his selection and appointment of the Mazoon. And from that it logically follows one must believe what the appointed Mazoon says.

One does not choose one's children, neither ones brothers, but one DOES choose one's second in command the Mazoon and that also on the Ilhaam of the Imaam in Satr. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) did not choose his vile, money grabbing corrupt children. They were born to him. He did choose his Mazoon his spiritual son who he called as such three times: al-waladul ahabb, al-waladaul ahabb, al-waladul ahabb. Has anyone heard Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) use any such words of praise for Mufaddal Saifuddin? They were not heard because they were not said and could not be said because praise is given only when deserved.

May the Laanat you say return a thousand times magnified on Mufaddal Manhoos Saifuddin and his progeny. May he die of leprosy.

May the Laanat you say return a thousand times on Quaid Chor Ezzuddin and his progeny. May they all die for lying and ensuring that the followers of Dai Burhanuddin (RA) who they have misled are no longer on Sirate Mustakeem.

May the Laanat you say return a thousand times on Yusuf Hasadkhor Najmuddin and his children. May they burn in hell for ever.

The brilliance and the perfume of the youngest flower of Syedna Taher Saifuddin created in them a jealousy in which they were born burning, will die burning and after death there is everlasting hell fire.

I proudly say I am Bhaisahab Hussain Shehabuddin of the lineage of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin the elder (49th Dai) and know and can recognize Haqq from Baatil. A Mazoon has never lied, can never lie. Because if he lies than the Dai who appointed him has deceived us by a wrong appointment and the guidance of the Imaam would be in doubt. I cannot and will not believe that my Aqua and Maula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) deceived me for 50 years.

I can very well believe that the Shehzadas have conspired. They are the Firoan (Pharaoh) of our age.

Thus if the choice is between Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin deceiving me and his Shehzadas led by Mufaddal Manhoos and Qaid Chor deceiving me then my choice is that the Shehzadas and their co-conspirators are the biggest deceivers in the history of Dawat.

Hussain Shehabuddin

Deerseye

Re: Statement of Hussain Shehabuddin on Laanat

Unread post by Deerseye » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:11 am

I was wondering where the loyalties of the extended family of late syedna lies, now we have the first declaration of support to SKQ,maybe more to follow?

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:19 am

Where has this statement been released? I am not able to find anything related to Hussain Shehabuddin on google

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Please see the youtube video channel discussion area of fatemidawat.com

As the Mufaddal Saifuddin camp is trotting out some Shehzadas each day during Khatmul Quran majalis to abuse Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the Khuzaima Qutbuddin camp is answering them.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:00 pm

May those who bestow lanaat on Sayedna Kuzaima Qutbuddin incur the wrath of Allah. Tame Logo E Haq Na Dai nu Dil Dukayu Che, Khuda Tamne Pakadse. Muffadal ls a imposter and ayaash, Khuda ehen bhi pakadse. "E Saifuddin Na Jaani Ghanu Jeevo Ghanu Jeevo, Kuzaima Noor E Qudsaini Ghanu Jeevo Ghanu Jeevo. " Sayedna "Kuzaima Qutbuddin Zindabaad"

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 pm

thinker wrote:Statement by Bhaisahab Hussain Shehabuddin of the lineage of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) the elder, 49th Dai.

-----------------------------------------
Think before saying Laanat, consider who you are abusing. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) appointed Khuazaima Qutbuddin as his Mazoon. Thus if you now disassociate with him you have disassociated with Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA).

A Mazoon is appointed by a rightfully guided Dai with the Ilhaam of the Imaam. Thus if you think that the Dai (Syedna Burhanuddin RA) was rightfully guided by the Imaam then you must accept the Dai's decision on his selection and appointment of the Mazoon. And from that it logically follows one must believe what the appointed Mazoon says.

One does not choose one's children, neither ones brothers, but one DOES choose one's second in command the Mazoon and that also on the Ilhaam of the Imaam in Satr. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) did not choose his vile, money grabbing corrupt children. They were born to him. He did choose his Mazoon his spiritual son who he called as such three times: al-waladul ahabb, al-waladaul ahabb, al-waladul ahabb. Has anyone heard Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) use any such words of praise for Mufaddal Saifuddin? They were not heard because they were not said and could not be said because praise is given only when deserved.

May the Laanat you say return a thousand times magnified on Mufaddal Manhoos Saifuddin and his progeny. May he die of leprosy.

May the Laanat you say return a thousand times on Quaid Chor Ezzuddin and his progeny. May they all die for lying and ensuring that the followers of Dai Burhanuddin (RA) who they have misled are no longer on Sirate Mustakeem.

May the Laanat you say return a thousand times on Yusuf Hasadkhor Najmuddin and his children. May they burn in hell for ever.

The brilliance and the perfume of the youngest flower of Syedna Taher Saifuddin created in them a jealousy in which they were born burning, will die burning and after death there is everlasting hell fire.

I proudly say I am Bhaisahab Hussain Shehabuddin of the lineage of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin the elder (49th Dai) and know and can recognize Haqq from Baatil. A Mazoon has never lied, can never lie. Because if he lies than the Dai who appointed him has deceived us by a wrong appointment and the guidance of the Imaam would be in doubt. I cannot and will not believe that my Aqua and Maula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) deceived me for 50 years.

I can very well believe that the Shehzadas have conspired. They are the Firoan (Pharaoh) of our age.

Thus if the choice is between Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin deceiving me and his Shehzadas led by Mufaddal Manhoos and Qaid Chor deceiving me then my choice is that the Shehzadas and their co-conspirators are the biggest deceivers in the history of Dawat.

Hussain Shehabuddin
Thinker: what is the source if this? Please elaborate and verify this.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:07 am

Shame on you guys....creating a fake id on youtube and posting all this.

Answer me where it is written on youtube that Husain Shehabuddin is in lineage of 49th Dai. There is no person with such name and stop misguiding people with this bullshit.

Lamiya

Unread post by Lamiya » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:29 am

Oh and here we go again..the argument that no Mazoon has conspired...

For all the great minds on this forum, lets just begin by understanding that there is always a first time! If the previous mazoons have not does not in any way say that one cannot now. If the previous sons have does not mean that sons have now and will in the future. This is a very weak and a clearly subjective argument!

In addition, this argument ofcourse is for those who dont really understand the deen. Let me give you some information ..

Syedi Shaikh Qutub b. Suleiman writes in Muntaza al-Akhbar that:

“Ali b. Ibrahim, though in the position of Mazoon, led himself to be tempted and seduced by material gain. He lay claim to the position of the Dai as he had done so before. He desired his Maula’s respected position for himself. He bragged about the wealth he had accumulated through improper means. He claimed that he was more deserving of being a Dai than Syedna Abduttayyib Zakiuddin RA…he transgressed all limits in his attempt to secure this position. He thought that with the help of his Shaitans- a builder and a diver- he would fulfill his desire. But what happened was the opposite; The house was protected by its lord. He began to corrupt the people of Da’wat, instigate Mumineen against the Dai, bind them using spells of Haroot and Maaroot, he misled them with fabricated narrations of Taim and Adee, and entice people through their inclinations. He created a great deal of disorder in Da’wat. When Syedna Zakiuddin heard about his actions he removed him and three others from the hierarchy of hudud.”

The kitab "Muntaza al-Akhbar" is very well known and is NOT written by SMS or KQ. Which i think should seal this point once and for all!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Lamiya wrote:
“Ali b. Ibrahim, though in the position of Mazoon, led himself to be tempted and seduced by material gain
Well that holds true for most members of Royal family (Kothar)

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Lamiya wrote: He created a great deal of disorder in Da’wat. When Syedna Zakiuddin heard about his actions he removed him and three others from the hierarchy of hudud
again and again same question in my mind : why SMB(ra), masoom, ghaib na janar, didn't remove KQ from the hierarchy ?

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:35 am

Sister lamiya I have a hunch that you belong to the Kothar, I may be totally wrong ,pls feel free to correct me. But pls don't come on this forum and try to teach deen because the true deen is not just history about who did nuss to whom, true deen is not about forcing your kids to say Lanat, true deen is not about suppressing the under privileged ,true deen is not about extortion of finances from people.TRUE DEEN is all about being human and creating your own relationship with THE CREATOR of this world.