Is it Khatmul Quran for SMB RA or majlis to curse SKQ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticTheist

Is it Khatmul Quran for SMB RA or majlis to curse SKQ?

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:02 pm

So khatmul quran majlises are being held daily all over the world. This will go on for 40 days.

As far as I understand this majlis is to remember Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and to pray for his soul. The basic agenda of this majlis should be just SMB and nothing else (after all we are doing this for him).

But each day, the agenda is just to curse SKQ and glorify SMS. By doing this they are making it worse. They don't understand that they are not letting people forget SKQ and by chanting his name day and night, they are actually making him popular.

I am really ashamed of how Aamils (on orders of kothar) are defaming Khatmul Quran majlis! They should rather call it "Majlis-e-Laanat".

saminaben

Re: Is it Khatmul Quran for SMB RA or majlis to curse SKQ?

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 pm

I'm so scared even browsing this website - but have to say because I'm sick to my stomach now - I've been a loyal Mumina and never done any wrong to other Mumin and always try to stay on imaan -
Now all this things happening in sadakalla masjid - is just making me very very sick. I don't know who is dushman now, my thoughtss go crazy - my heart says I'm a good person, I have done no wrong!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:19 pm

What you see in Khatmul Quran Majlis is similar to what we see in Mohurrum vayez as both the occasions are USED to glorify the Saifee Mahal mafias and curse their adversaries !! The main "Maqsad" is sadly lost in between !

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm

SMS is claiming to be Dai of Bohra and doing all short off cursing on SKQ( was Mazoon for 50 yrs ). He claim to be follower of sariyat of Mohammad (SAW) and don't know about He hated the curse and foul language.

Reported by Abud-Darda (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the Scale of the believer than good manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language.” [Tirmidhi]

When you curse, you're not just ruining your character and image, but you're also ruining your akhira -

muffy i think end is too near

why do u want to abuse your own close relative

masid is house of allah and you abuse to a person who serve as mazoom for 50 year and whos name was there in misaq

i think u will face allahtallah

questions

Unread post by questions » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:47 pm

We should recall that Amir ul mumineen hazrat Ali (as) was also abused for 65 years by the Umayyad caliphs from the pulpit of the mosques. A special masjid was made to do this I forget where . Ab Naam sirf Ali ka hay.
whoever does forced Lanat is himself a Lanati .

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

questions wrote:We should recall that Amir ul mumineen hazrat Ali (as) was also abused for 65 years by the Umayyad caliphs from the pulpit of the mosques. A special masjid was made to do this I forget where . Ab Naam sirf Ali ka hay.
whoever does forced Lanat is himself a Lanati .
Wah mere "questions" sher kya baat ki hai. Jeeta reh tu.

Free_Spirit

Unread post by Free_Spirit » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 pm

saminaben wrote:I'm so scared even browsing this website - but have to say because I'm sick to my stomach now - I've been a loyal Mumina and never done any wrong to other Mumin and always try to stay on imaan -
Now all this things happening in sadakalla masjid - is just making me very very sick. I don't know who is dushman now, my thoughtss go crazy - my heart says I'm a good person, I have done no wrong!
Dear Saminaben, I know how you feel……but from the activity on whatsapp its hard to believe that there many more women like you and me. Or are people parroting things fearing reprisal I do not know….I sincerely hope and pray that God gives sense to our women to think for themselves. From this forum it is obvious a lot of men are majboor to go along with their wives. My dad was a thinker and questioned everything, my mother is the exact opposite. She comes from a small town and barely educated. What surprised me was that she didn't even know that the word 'Na' am" in misaaq means yes in arabic. Such simplicity is heart warming at times. However, refusal to see whats staring at you in your face is sheer inertia. Khuda apna bairaoone perspective aape, as its the women who are holding our men back!

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:24 pm

The khatmul Quran majlis is turning into a completely under the belt advantage for the SMS group.

They have access to all the audio records and video records of the late Syedna's bayaans, which they show clips of, to makes their point. Just like they did the other day after Heptullah of Africa and Yamani's grand testimony against SKQ. They showed a small clip of the late syedna, doing bayaan about the fitnat in Africa, and by sheer association, and selecive clipping, ATTEMPTED ( did not succeed by any fair means) to paint SKQ in the wrong in Burhanuddin Maulas eyes. Most people walked away from that entire episode with the conclusion that Maula was unhappy with the dushmani that happened in Africa, whoever was responsible for it. And it clearly exonerated SKQ from all wrong doing.

The more clips and audio and videos they show, it goes to prove a couple things:
Not only is it playing totally unfair - since SKQ cannot possibly come up with these archives, since they are under the control of SMS and his crew, but the rest of the context in which it is displayed is one sided and lopsided as well.

Besides, they think that the people are so gullible and stupid as to not notice that they have been doing the same thing for the last decade or two, especially in the last 5 years when Burhanuddin maula was more and more frail. They push their agenda, and commandos and try to support it with using Maula as third prop by showing his clips that support the agenda of the group that has been running Kothar and re-writing history of Doat, and attempting re-wire our brains.

Watch out people's, more of these clips from Burhanuddin maula will follow, and used to discredit SKQ.

The brainwashing saga (albeit happily for the SKQ GROUP) continues, now becoming more and more transparent in its intent and impact.