Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
murtaza2152

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:47 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:In starting only Abdeali says " Nass nu azeem amal farmayu" then says about Mufaddal Moula .
If what you say so is correct then probably I couldn't hear it properly due to the bad audio. I have another bigger version of this somewhere and I will listen to it once again and if what you say is true then I take back my words. It will take a couple of days or more for me to locate the subject video clip so please bear with me till then.

I ll be waiting for the same.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:17 pm

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 pm

MUMBAI MIRROR STRIKES AGAIN. HOT FROM THE PUBLIC PRESS OVEN.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 369431.cms

hurr

Unread post by hurr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Meanwhile the story on Pune Mirror titled "Community under siege" has been taken down. All the links returned by Google search are not accessible anymore.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Both parties claim to have sizeable numbers on their side. Qutbuddin's son Dr Abdeali Qutbuddin told Mumbai Mirror they have around 4.5 lakh followers. "The notice alerts any administrative authority out there that Syedna Kuzaima Qutbuddin is the rightful authority to all the Dawoodi Bohra Trust property," he said.

Long live any revolution against any corrupt form in any society. :idea: :idea: :)

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:47 pm

I can conclude that there is going to be blood shed and a lot of innocent people are going to die (Shaheeds) for their vested interest. I know for a fact when it comes to money property and in this case power a person can go at any heights. At this point I remember this song " na biwi na baccha na baap bara na bhaiya the whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada rupayya." ;-)

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I can conclude that there is going to be blood shed and a lot of innocent people are going to die (Shaheeds) for their vested interest. I know for a fact when it comes to money property and in this case power a person can go at any heights. At this point I remember this song " na biwi na baccha na baap bara na bhaiya the whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada rupayya." ;-)

I think you are wrong here. It's a community issue and bloodshed is out of the question here. I think noone would dare to go to any extent of criminality. But I do think verbal abuse will become a part of the society against each of them. Brewing enemity by these fake lannat majlis and making sure they have enough soldiers for verbal abuses and their social boycott machinery. I am sure if the sects break from each other it will be peaceful. If any one of them loses, they will decide to go exile somewhere where noone recognises them with a lot of maafi drama and stay abroad because basically it will be shameful for them to walk on the streets of Mumbai.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:13 pm

If that's the case than it should be muffy's camp because all these Aqa moula's and YN's shezadas have done a lot of ayyash khori infact even at the demise of Aqa moula SMS was doing ayyashi in Colombo. Unko dhool chakni zaroori hain...khake sheefa ko chaur ke

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 pm

I am wondering what will happen to SBUT project people are not going to stay in transit for long I think sayedna qutbuddin should put this matter on his head to get it done quickly and get votes from peeople

Akhtiar Wahid

jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

If muffadal saifuddin saheb is the rightful dai and successor of Mohammed burhanudin moula than what he is so worried about let go all the waqfs and Dawat properties, main is ur imaan and Imam no ilham remaining will follow. Why to go and do the lanat game.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 am

white_pigeon
what is the score mate??

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:13 am

Im very confused about the nass situation. Neither camp has a legally credible argument for nass. Typically, the time after a stroke is the worst for incapacitation and over time, the person improves not the other way around. The idea that immediately after a major stroke, SMB sat up and declared nuss and then was never able to speak again properly is difficult to accept but a private nuss with no witnesses is no more credible. For now, I am sticking with the SMS group because that is what my official jamaat is doing and that is what my family is doing. The reason for sticking with SMS is not because I am weak or do not want to make waves but because none of this disagreement between the two camps is worth a split in my family - its just not that important to me. Quite frankly, I view the unity of my family as a hundred times more important than any of this bs that is going on in our community. From a personal perspective, the fact that SMB was considered our supreme guide and that he himself selected KQ to be the mazun (for over 50 years) and the three positions of mukasir, mazoon and dai were considered the trifecta spiritual guides to our community whilst being the son or daughter of any of these three is not meant to have any spiritual relevance at all, it seems that the former mazoons word over SMS word should take precedence but it is what it is and I do not think this is what is happening. As DB_Londoner has alluded to, a community led by highly intelligent and educated individuals is an exciting prospect as is the agenda that has been laid out by the KQ group. On a more positive note, the discussion that is generated where these two groups diverge leaves me somewhat optimistic about the future.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:14 am

Sharmnaak haalaat
Aaj bohra community us tiraahe per khadi hai jiska ek raasta seyedna muffadhal ki taraf ,ek raasta seyedna khuzaima ki taraf aur teesra raasta sirat e mustaqeem ka hai . ab ya to qoum aankho per patti baandh kar pehla ya doosra raasta ikhtiyaar kare ya allah ki ashraf al makhlooq hone ka haq ada karte hue apni jismani , ruhaani aankhe khol kar teesra raasta ikhtiyaar kare.
Apne da’ai al mutlaq ki jaanasheeni ki kheench taan ne aaj jo haalat bohra community ki kar di hai wo behad sharmnaak hai ,  da’ai al mutlaq jaise auhade ki mazaaq , beizzati,  jaisi hamaari generation ne dekhi waisi guzre waqt mai kisi ne nahi dekhi apne aap ko da’ai al mutlaq jaise moazzam auhade ke nayab bataane wale is chacha-bhatija ki jung ne bohra community ke ser ko sharm se jhuka diya, doosri communities ko aaj bohra jaisi community per hansi bhi aa rahi hai aur taras bhi k “ bohra’s ki jannat ke zaamin hone ka daawa karne wala khaandaan aaj apne hi ghar walo per laanat bol bhi raha hai aur bulwa bhi raha hai , ek doosre  ko yazeed , shimar aur na jaane kya kya bad se badtar khitaabo se nawaaz raha hai jiski ummeed kisi paagal,  sharaabi , gunde, mawaaliyo se hi ki ja sakti hai , kam se kam kisi da’ai , maazoon ya mukaasir ke auhde par fayiz insaan se to nahi ki ja sakti.
Lekin alhamdolillah  jo hota hai achche k liye hota, hai aaj is jung se yeh baat saaf ho gayi hai ki is tarah ki sharmnaak harkat karne wale log duniyawi politics ke leader to ho sakte hai lekin kisi qoum ke mazhabi ya deeni rehnuma nahi ho sakte……..aaj har us musalmaan ko sharm aayegi ki is tarah ke log kisi aisi qoum ki rehnumaai kar rahe hai jo apne ko deen e islaam ka firqa manta hai……. Kyunki deen e islam ki rehnumaai ke liye allah (swt) ne mohammad rasoolallah (saw), moula e qaayenat ali ibne abitalib (as), imam hasan (as), imam hussain  (as) , tamaam aayemat tahireen (as) aur unke muntakhab kiye hue muqqaddas , aala o azeem bando ko bheja hai jinki hayaat at’tayyibah kisi se chchupi nahi hai ,  ek taraf jis saadgi se in aala hastiyon ni apni zindagi basar ki uski misaal  nahi mil sakti , moula ali (as) ne jahan poori hayat ad’duniya sirf  jou ki sookhi  roti kha kar guzaari , imam zainul aabedeen (as) apne baazu mubaarak per gareebon
 ke liye khaane ka boj utha kar raat ki taariqiyon mai khaana taqseem karne ghar- ghar jaate the jis ki wajah se aap ke baazu zakhmi rehte the…..aur tamaam aisi saadgi ki haqeeqato se taareekh bhari hui hai jisko likhna mumkin nahi ……doosri taraf apne aap ko unhi aala hastiyon ke waris bataane wale aaj ke yeh da’ai jab zyaafat per jaate hai to unke dastarkhwaan per senkdo lazzatdar pakwaan aur aisi nazaaqat o hasham ki numaaish hoti hai jaise kisi baadshah ya underworld don ki daawat hoti hai..
Aaj ka koi nasamajh ya anpadh aadmi bhi aaj k seyedna ki aisi lavish life style dekh kar  itna to andaaza laga sakta hai ki aaj ke yeh da’ai kam se kam un aala o muqqadas hastiyon ke waris to nahi ho sakte . aaj ke da’ai jo unke nakhsh e qadam per chalna to door unke bilkul ulat qoum k paiso per duniya ki lazzat o aish o aaram se bhari hui zindagi basar kar rahe hai , ek aam aadmi bhi un paak aura ala hastiyon ke bataaye raaste per chalne ki koshish to karta hai lekin khud ko unke waris bataane wale is khaandan ke liye to sab jaayez hai.
Deen e islam mai ilm haasil karne per kitna zor diya hai yeh isi baat se zahir ho jata hai ke allah (swt) ne quraan ke nuzool ki ibteda hi “IQRA” (padho) se ki lekin aaj ke da’ai qoum ko ilm lene ki raza nahi de sakte hai , inko maalum hai ki ek baar qoum ke paas ilm aa gaya to koi inke peecche nahi chalega aur ye log khaas se aam ban jaayenge .
Aaj ke yeh rehnumaa khud bhi gumrah hai aur guzishta kuch saalo se poori qoum ko gumrah karne ke ghinoney kaam ko anjaam de rahe hai sirf aur sirf duniyawi aish o aaraam aur lazzat ki khaatir jo haqiqi deeni aur mazhabi rehnuma ka maqsad nahi ho sakta,  Quraan ka tarjuma na padho , doosri qoum ki majlis mai  na jaao , waaz mai na jaao , hamaare likhe ya filter kiye hue nohe ya kitaab ke alaawa koi aur kitab ya nohe na padho ……..bas wohi pado ,wohi suno, wohi karo , wohi bolo  jisme hamaari taareef ho bas iske alaawa sab fareb ????  Aaj ke da’ai ke is tarah ke khudgarzi bhare ajeeb o gareeb farmaan ki wajah se qoum aaj haqiqi shariyat aur siraat e mustaqeem ke ilm ko hasil karne se mehroom reh gayi hai….qoum deen e haq ka ilm haasil kare to kaise kare jab baahar se ilm lena haraam kar diya jaaye aur qoum ke andar aapke paas koi haqiqi aalim nahi….. iska matlab ab koi ilm nahi milega…..milega to sirf raza ya khaane ka tiffin uske liye bhi paise
 to chukaane hai.
 deen e haq ki buniyaad ilm per hai , allah (swt) ne qayenaat ka kaamil ilm  apne rasool (saw) k zariye hum ko quraan mai ataa kar diya hai mahaz isliye nahi  ki sirf iski tilaawat ki jaaye balki insaan quran ki tilaawat kare , aalimo se dars hasil kare aur khud apni aql se soche samjhe aur us per amal kare . insaan ko aalim banega to wo khud apne ilm ki buniyaad per yeh faisla karega ki kya sahi hai aur kya ghalat , lekin aaj qoum  ko misaaq aur baraat ke naam se  daraa kar uski soch par bhi paabandi laga di gayi hai , momin ko la-ilmi mai daal kar itna bebas aur majboor kar diya hai ab kya sahi hai aur kya ghalat  yeh faisla karne ka haq bhi us se chheen liya gaya hai.
Allah (swt) ne har insaan ko sochne ke liye aql ataa ki hai isliye nahi ke wo kisi ke peechhe aankh band kar ke chalta rahe balki isliye  ke uska istemaal kar wo khud sahi aur ghalat ka faisla kar apne aamaal ko anjaam de aur us khaaliq e kul ko raazi kare na ki kisi khudgarz makhlooq ko……
Kyu  aaj ek momin , insaan hote hue bhi  bina daaye ya baaye dekhe tamtam mai bandhe ghode ki tarah chalne ke liye majboor hai ? ab waqt aa gaya hai kisi aur ko apni soch ka maalik na banao… socho, samjho , apni aql ka aazadi se istemaal karo aur sahi raasta apne liye chun lo ………ek taraf khudgarz makhlooq hai aur doosri taraf khaaliq e kayenaat hai ….aap kisko raazi karna  chahte hai  ? kiske bande ban na chahte hai ? ………………………………….yeh khud ko sochna hai.

refuzerme

Unread post by refuzerme » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 am

@ seriousnessisamess.....Very nice and true.
I am new to the forum. Was inspired couple of years back but never wrote anything only would read the forum. I am interested in reading a lot of books written by the shia itna asheri sect as our books are not easily available. I am totally neutral to the entire event which is unfolding. The question which is troubling me again and again in Quran Majid there is so much emphasis on making a will. Then how come there is no document in writing regarding the Nass. Mola SMB was a Dai and very well versed in Quran and how is it that, there is no written document which would prove the whole event black and white? Or may be there is one and is with someone ?

as2153

Unread post by as2153 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:11 am

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-new ... 44475.aspx

Remember this article? At the time, dozens of people demanded Mughda be fired (see the comments below the article) and that the paper issue an apology for its slanderous article. Turns out that it was not that incorrect after all.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:49 am

refuzerme

bro!, As far as I know,our teachings and all has nothing to do with Quran,Catch a young boy who goes to madrasah and ask him few questions,U will be suprised to see,All he know is about moulaa,little they knows abt core quranic verse,Its a dawoodi Bohra quran where we have to do sajdah to dai,in quran it completely opposite.,And,its a corporate scam,even if there is any documentary proof,It would have been stolen.Its a very critical time for our community,Our Faith is on the Stake.We have become the laughing stock for other islamic community....

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:54 am

Forwarded as recd "I would request you all not to sign and get into the Kothar fight.  They are fighting for Rs.70,000 crores wealth.  They are making all of us a fool.  Once Sezada Mufaddal becomes Moula, his three B-in-laws Kher, Badri Jamali and Kausar  will not only loot our wealth bu also our respect and all of you have faced their most horrible things.  We all should stand up and tell Moulana to remove these three Dacoits and Thiefs and then sign.  We need all your assistance to support  on this  and not get scared on this Kothar.

We must not forget that many Bohras do not even basic facilities for education, medical, etc.  We should take care of them.

Muffy group think by forcing ppl to sign on blank paper he wud win

I think he need a break...

Karachi

Unread post by Karachi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:28 am

All the muslim do pray with direction of Kaaba but what (Moula Ali) Perform

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 am

I am always against this so called dai,majoon, mookka and the entire kothari families. In the name of religion and moreover in the name of Imam Hussein (A.S.) the Kothar forces Bohri’s to partake in poorjosh matam and plays with their emotions while they rob the Bohri community dry for all these decades. From what I’ve witnessed, the cult leaders’ intent is to squeeze as much money from the community by forcing un-Islamic rituals such as Misaq,Raza,Kadambosi, Ziafat,Selling Fake Titles,Schemes and Projects and unnecessary wajebats on every aspect of personal and social life. As a result of the Kothar’s cunning scheme, Bohris have become docile, easily intimidated, and blind followers. At the end of the day they have subjugated themselves as slaves to these bastards. Unfortunately the cycle continues…..

We don't need these cult leaders in our life. Since the passing of Burhanuddin, (Abdes ta qayamat tak jivo futile dua didn’t work) and looking at recent turmoil in Bohri’s world, Progressives and anyone likeminded who isn’t totally brainwashed have a golden opportunity to abandon this cult and follow the real Islam that our Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) and his progeny have prescribed upon us1400 years ago. There are more than one billion Muslims in the world and they are not slaves to a particular human being. They are free of the shackles that the Kothar places on the Bohri community. Isn’t it time we take back our dignity and freedom that is way overdue? Can we not just go back to the roots of Islam and live life in simplicity by worshiping the Almighty Allah and the Pious Ahlul Bayt?

Karachi

Unread post by Karachi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:35 am

Firstly answer my question.
Proof nabi is Nabi?

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:36 am

Eat shit and die doing sajdah to muffi the joker.

Karachi

Unread post by Karachi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:37 am

Firstly answer my question.
Proof nabi is Nabi?

Karachi

Unread post by Karachi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 am

You are also a joker of Allah Taalah.

refuzerme

Unread post by refuzerme » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 am

I would like to shed some light on the word Maula. Maula can be used with different context. The common meanong is protector / refuge / master / friend. So how you frame a sentence and with the context you can use the word Maula. Shia's always refer Ali AS as Maula Ali as he is our master.

Regarding knowing Nabi as Nabi. There is only one Surah in the whole Quran Majid. Surah Mohammed where Nabi SAWS is mentioned as Mohammed. I am extremely sorry if i am wrong with the Surah name. Rest Nabi was Nabi even when the earth was not made as he was Noor is actually in the books of Hadith's from Ahlulbayt As like Al-Kafi and different Sunan's.
Sajjdah is a very debatable topic. Most people who do Sajjdah's to human come up with that they are doing Sajjad tus Shukr. In Quran Majid there are two instances where sajjdah is done to humans. As far as i know. One when Allah SWT tells the Angels to Prostrate to Adam AS but here it is instructed by Allah SWT. The other is in Surah Yusuf when Nabi Yusuf AS at the end reveals himself to his courtyard who he is and they fall in Sujood. If you take the meaning literal then yes they fell in sujood in front to the King. I am no scholar and would not know the actual meaning of the word here.
But personally i would not do Sajjdah to a human being as we do in Salat bcoz a bystander would not know my intention and would think i am doing Shirk.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:15 am

You are worried about the bystander when you clearly understand sajdah with respect to ayat in surah yusuf. Is your intention (niyah) important or what would bystander think

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:30 am

@Linaro.
Thanks dude.This Karachi guy came here to shout Mufaddal mouka zindabad and nothing else.He was trying to pick,up a fight here
This will continue now all around the world...

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:04 am

truebohra wrote:You are worried about the bystander when you clearly understand sajdah with respect to ayat in surah yusuf. Is your intention (niyah) important or what would bystander think
Last edited by AMAFHH on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:06 am

linaro wrote:Who told holy quran is written by Moula Ali? moula ali did write a copy of quran but today we uses Abu Bakr's complied quran not moula ali one. It got lost.
@seriousnessisamess hatsoff dude. Really making a statement
The Quran was not written by Abu Bakr.... The Quran was compiled by Uthman.
Ali (AS) rearranged it.. made sipara out of it and also added the nuqta (dot) to make it easy to learn and understand by the rest of the world.. it was originally written in Kufi.....

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:39 am

http://www.dnaindia.com/pune/report-boh ... on-1957086

Check out the above link. There is a very very interesting observation. In all the claims by SMS camp, it is said that Aqa Moula (RA) did nass on SMS in London few years back. This article in DNA (which draws information from the official message circulated by ITS) says that SMS was appointed successor 47 years ago!! :roll:

This is conflicting their own claim raising further questions on authenticity. A food for thought!

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 am

Just another thought..
Dai would be the sole owner of all trusts and properties. Shouldn't there be any official written proof of who is dai? Because it today's world if the matters go for arbitration, just a word of mouth would't suffice!

Any comments?