END OF THE STORY

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
murtaza2152

END OF THE STORY

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:18 am

Al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's Nass Letter.

In which he clearly does Nass on Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifudddin TUS.

1723005_578648475553212_370212047_n.jpg
999953_578648512219875_383085796_n.jpg

Mazakyo

Re: END OF THE STORY

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:07 am

murtaza2152 wrote:Al Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's Nass Letter.

In which he clearly does Nass on Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifudddin TUS.

1723005_578648475553212_370212047_n.jpg
999953_578648512219875_383085796_n.jpg

Oi Murtaza420 asli hai ya jali bana kar chaap di hai ???

juzrang

Unread post by juzrang » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 am

This is the real deal! Guess KQ didn't anticipate SMS to have all the written proofs

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:24 am

Again if Muffadal had this information why did they have to create Drama in London Hospital and then in Raudat Tahera
Now they are releasing this information after SKQ released information earlier. This is the defensive posture on the part of SMS

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 am

Another question: If they had the proof then why did it take so long to present it to the Mumineen, something does not smell right!

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Another question: If they had the proof then why did it take so long to present it to the Mumineen, something does not smell right!
agree !
10 days after saying Lanat !
10 days after putting Bohras in turmoil !
Why taking signatures ? Why ?
Seems that the "royal family" knew that SKQ will claim Dai-ship, so why not have stopped this fight from the beginning?

This story has ridiculed our community.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 am

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin saheb had flaws but he was the man of wisdom, he knew how to present this small but capable community in front of the world, His policies were exceptional, i think it was only Syedna's capability to bring our community to the world and make us known through out the globe and these guys tarnished his image in no time. Dawoodi Bohra community has become a joke and a comic tale for people around the world.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 pm

If this letter is genuine, then it will be game over for SKQ. He may still argue that this is forged etc, but most bohras will now turn to SMS, isolating SKQ and his followers completely.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Abdes will BELEIVE in what SMS says ........ they do not have brains so this paper or that paper, this bayan or that bayan, they will accept ........... they are just sheep.

There are some genuine questions:
1. Why bring this letter NOW?
2. Why 52nd wrote such an IMPORTANT decision on this 'scrap of paper'?
3. Why an unknown shahid?
4. How do we confirm this was indeed written by 52nd?
5. If this was written by 52nd, WHY signature of ink differ from the text?
6. And even signature is not a signature; it is just that someone has written 'name'.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:06 pm

JC wrote:5. If this was written by 52nd, WHY signature of ink differ from the text?
Not only the ink, but the calligraphy also differ...

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Someone please translate the Mass letter.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Doesn't anyone question the logic and timing of such a document? MS and QS have both produced documents perporting to be genuine. Any sane individual would question why did neither of them produce the documents earlier. The first culprit is MS when he was done Nass on. In this day of worldwide cyberspacs connectivity he or someone close to him should have videoed and transmitted the Nass ceremony to Bohras the wrold over. Why the secrecy. What is so secret about Nass. In fact Bohras would have put MS on a pedestal that he is a man with an open mind, proud and capable to lead the community. The video would have been welcomed by all; putting it among a 'first' in the annals of Bohra histrory. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF TH STORY.

But no. here comes QS, over fifty years later and produces a document perporting to be Nass done to him. He missed the boat years ago when he was sidelined at many functions with Burhanuddin Saheb, tours to foreign lands, etc. Where and why did he adopt a low profile. In those fifty years and also when Burhanudin Saheb was alive and well he had ample opportunities to hold his ground and be in the midst.

The point is the Bohras are and will always be used as a resource by Kothar. The pipelines to the resource has been so finely tuned and enforced like a strait jacket. The infallibilty and 'holiness' of Dais and their cohorts are pushed front and centre in all waaz, bayans, majlis and so on. Meek Bohras, most of them illiterate and living in abject poverty draw towards these spectacles foolishly hoping their lives will be better in the hereafter. Bohras are inflicted with jaundice. "Jene aankh ma kamro hoi, tene badhu piru dekhai".

This site is for and by reformists. Here reforms are discussed, analysed, debated and so on. It is a mammoth task for Reformists to even scratch the surface of ills, oppressions, lies, 'johukmi', 'beizzati', etc. that Bohras suffer. But progress has and is continued to be made. Older Bohras, like myself, feel so hurt and dismayed by the public airing of 'dirty laundry' of the Dais and its cohorts. A faith that I was born and raised in, and so loved in years past, has come to today's juncture where I feel so humiliated and disguated.

I will not go into the 'broken record' of our Dais where they endlessly invoke Ahle Bait, its humble lifestyle, etc. It is a mockery to listen to that drivel and compare them to the present Dai's extravagant lifestyle.

For all intent and purposes I have cut my ties with this community. I advise you do that. You do not have to go to any particular mosques to perform your prayers. You can do that in the comfort of your home. You do not need a Dai or an intermediarry to channel your prayers through to Allah Karim. That is SHIRK. Do your own charities; just look around you, there are so many good acts you can do.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:42 pm

It is UNWISE to suggest "End Of the Story"

What Syedna BURHANUDDIN couldn't do or didn't do in his lifetime, he completed it in his passing:

1. Providing ample proof of Dai as not being infallible.
2. Cleaned up the mess in his household - so that everyone - from both sides of the camp- will start looking at their own dirty laundry (AKA mistakes, errors in judgement,), thereby, looking at their own souls, their own actions.

To the degree the leaders in both camps do this, the followers will do the same. Or, alternatively
To the degree that the followers of both camps start practicing this (self focus, soul-searching, taking responsibility), the leaders will follow the same.

The plot still thickens. Expands. New characters added, changed.

Each of us has a part in developing the story that unfolds..
As A leader. Or a follower.
You decide.

refuzerme

Unread post by refuzerme » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:30 pm

The Nass of 1415H

In 1415H, al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA conferredhu nass upon Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the presence of his personal diwaan, Diwan al-Azamat Shaikh Abdulhusain al-Yamani. He writes:

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficial, the Most Merciful.

O Allah! Pray salawaat upon Mohammed and Aale Mohammed, bless them with barakat and protect them.

Moulana al-Mannan Syedna Abul Qaidjoher Mohammed Burhanuddin, may Allah grant him a long life and extend his sultanate till the Day of Judgment had shared a matter of utmost secret with this lowly servant, which he has noted here:

This pertains to when Moulana al-Mannan graced Karachi, following his auspicious journey to Karbala Mo’alla (1415 H). ‘I, the servant of Syedna al-Dai al-Ajal, Abdulhusain b. (son of) Miyasaheb Abdulhusain Yamani as per my daily routine went to Hadrat ‘Aaliyah.

On Monday, 20th Jamaadil Ulaa, 1415 H, corresponding to 24th October, 1994 at 10:00 AM I entered Hadrat Imaamiyah. As always, I did araz of today’s program and then sought raza mubarak to leave. At that moment he directed me to sit down close to his chair. He stated: “Has anyone revealed a confidence to you?”

I did araz “No Moula”.

He then stated, “I am sharing with you a matter of confidence. I had told Shaikh Ibrahim in Mumbai and since you are his son I am revealing this matter to you. In Mumbai, I had beckoned Shaikh Abdulhsain Tambawala and Shaikh Abdulhusain Shipchandler and told them.”

He (Syedna) mentioned a number of other matters. With reference to nass he stated, “Amatullah Aaisaheba ensured that this matter remained secret. After me, my mansoos is Mufaddal Saifuddin. I am conferring nass upon him. I had instructed all three of them to keep this matter confidential and to reveal it only after covering me with a duppatta (when I have passed from this world).”

He (Syedna) stated that when Mufaddal Saifuddin was born, I did araz in the hazrat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin for a name. He replied ‘what name would you like?’. I replied whatever is bestowed (fazal). I prostrated out of gratitude and did araz: ‘the one who Maula has selected is the most appropriate. And as Maula has stated, he is deserving of everything and is superior to all’. I once more prostrated in gratitude and sought his raza mubarak to leave.

I have written this on Friday, 7th Rajab al-Asab 1415H, 9th December, 1994 at 5:00 PM.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:39 pm

JC wrote:Abdes will BELEIVE in what SMS says ........ they do not have brains so this paper or that paper, this bayan or that bayan, they will accept ........... they are just sheep.

There are some genuine questions:
1. Why bring this letter NOW?
2. Why 52nd wrote such an IMPORTANT decision on this 'scrap of paper'?
3. Why an unknown shahid?
4. How do we confirm this was indeed written by 52nd?
5. If this was written by 52nd, WHY signature of ink differ from the text?
6. And even signature is not a signature; it is just that someone has written 'name'.
1. Because there was a claim for being a Dai, else there was no need of getting it out in public.
2. Its not a scrap paper but a diary entry of miyasaheb shk ibrahim moinuddin al yamani from year 1388 hijri.
3. Shahid might be unknown to you guys but he is al haddul allama miyasaheb shk ibrahim moinuddin al yamani (deewan of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA)
4. This was writtten by miyasaheb
5. Syedna Burhanuddin RA has just put a seal of testifying this whole thing.
6. Yes its not a signature but attestation to what miyasaheb has written.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Question is do you believe a sycophant boot licker like Yamani or a Mazoon of your dawat who is taking an oath with the Koran in his hand that the nuss was conferred on him.? For brain dead lunatics and fanatcis the chocie will be obvioulsly the former.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Actually, if SKQ is the true follower of Imam Ali and if his motto is - "Live like Ali", then it is incumbent upon him to relinquish his claims and serve under SMS just like Ali served under 1,2,3 after relinquishing his claim.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:16 pm

the answer to ur question 'why KQ didn't come with the theory before' is that KQ tried that once in Africa in 1407H I guess and everybody knows the consequence and wounds that have not been healed till today and those wounds have been opened and salted now..
Mkenya wrote:Doesn't anyone question the logic and timing of such a document? MS and QS have both produced documents perporting to be genuine. Any sane individual would question why did neither of them produce the documents earlier. The first culprit is MS when he was done Nass on. In this day of worldwide cyberspacs connectivity he or someone close to him should have videoed and transmitted the Nass ceremony to Bohras the wrold over. Why the secrecy. What is so secret about Nass. In fact Bohras would have put MS on a pedestal that he is a man with an open mind, proud and capable to lead the community. The video would have been welcomed by all; putting it among a 'first' in the annals of Bohra histrory. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF TH STORY.

But no. here comes QS, over fifty years later and produces a document perporting to be Nass done to him. He missed the boat years ago when he was sidelined at many functions with Burhanuddin Saheb, tours to foreign lands, etc. Where and why did he adopt a low profile. In those fifty years and also when Burhanudin Saheb was alive and well he had ample opportunities to hold his ground and be in the midst.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:27 pm

This mysterious letter, or should I say fabricated, again begs the question, if Muqaddus Sayedna had already declared Nuss on Muffy why on earth did he again do Nuss on him from a hospital bed in London years later?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 pm

The abdes murtaza152, juzrang, taz52, true_bohra etc have conspicuously disappeared when asked if that letter is authentic/real.

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 pm

No one has disappeared, its like even if Nabi Saheb came and told you he is the Dai, you people would still have objection. We don't need a letter to believe what we believe, like you don't believe in it. No one has asked you to be like us, if we are blind let us die blind. according to all the hip hop reformist who think they are the robin uf chulbul pandey of Bohra Communities. :lol: .

We will answer to our Allah and you will answer to yours. We believe in this world and in modern era we have faith, and your faith is out of this world. :wink:

At the end of the day, even Maulana Ali had to do deal with patience, he did for more then 20 years. But according all the Robin Hoods, yes he is correct because Allah told him so and so was the word from Nabi. I am sure guys like you must have existed oh yes sorry they did the followers of 123, at least they have 123 you don't even have that. Oh wait 1 is coming up soon. Hope you people give allegiance to him. Those people had objection with Maualna Ali, haq ni waat che. Shout as much as you can, at the end of the day you will be proven wrong, anyways you people have been proven wrong so many times, its not even funny. Anyways at the end of the day I have one question? Are you guys going to come out of the hiding hole and be true to your words, or its just hide here and enjoy speaking about and trashing everyone who comes along. I guess Robin Hood and his followers were real deal. I think I have insulted Robin Hood and Salman Khan :D

To sum it up in short. We are believers of Maulana Ali and his Dai. Your nonsense here will not make any difference to us. Because we know you all are mere mortals who have issues, which cannot be resolved or have agenda with Jamaat. Best of Luck we all have issues and we all had to face it but that does not mean talking crap behind their back is going to resolve the problem.

Now you guys will again come up and say this is not we asked, you want to know if the letter is legitimate or not. I say it is my word is mere human being is not enough for followers of one. So I cannot help you, like even when Rasuallah did It on Gadi Eid, when he declared his Nuss on Maualana Ali. Still people did not vouched for him.

I guess same goes for you guys.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 pm

taz52 wrote: At the end of the day, even Maulana Ali had to do deal with patience, he did for more then 20 years. But according all the Robin Hoods, yes he is correct because Allah told him so and so was the word from Nabi. I am sure guys like you must have existed oh yes sorry they did the followers of 123, at least they have 123 you don't even have that. Oh wait 1 is coming up soon. Hope you people give allegiance to him. Those people had objection with Maualna Ali, haq ni waat che. Shout as much as you can, at the end of the day you will be proven wrong, anyways you people have been proven wrong so many times, its not even funny. Anyways at the end of the day I have one question? Are you guys going to come out of the hiding hole and be true to your words, or its just hide here and enjoy speaking about and trashing everyone who comes along. I guess Robin Hood and his followers were real deal. I think I have insulted Robin Hood and Salman Khan :D
Miss taz52, u have insulted Maula Ali (AS) and Ahle bait by comparing them to the present day Luxury and Ayyashi loving materialistic (money loving) Kothar family members who are also power hungry!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Mkenya you are almost right if not completely right.

In the last few week or so I observed what we have all suspected.

1. SMS will rule the abdes he will not give up his inheritance, a community of 1 million slaves who produce billions in revenue so they enjoy power and affluence within their extended family. SMS has quite made it clear and media recognises he is more conservative than SMB.

2. SKQ children are fighting for their fathers, which is their inheritance . If SMS were to succeed they would have any way been forgotten in the drains of kothar. This way they have a better chance of inheriting something and they tried their luck to create a new sect they were too optimistic with thinking there would have been a landslide . SKQ needs to focus more time to what is his dawat going to offer , same of the old with new Diai or better. There was little mention in press releases or the fatemidawat website about accountability and rights of the community members in the decision making of community affairs.

3. Abdes are beyond reform they don't want Islam or freedom or accountability , they are happy to be slaves as long as the taxes are affordable, the typical Gujarati way thoru ochu karso.

Udaipur and the pioneers were just stubborn and rare and I share that rare character. Are the few SMS loyalists changing loyalty to SKQ doing so for personal motives rather than community welfare? . This suspicion needs further research . Their quiet submission in the last few days where abdes will murmur but not revolt, hope somebody will put their life forward as long as it is not them and if everything works out abdes will find the easy way out or in. Really brings me to the point you raised.

We may have really with our hearts thought we are helping abdes by doing something for their welfare in all our fights name it corruption, fgm, baraat, etc .

Abdes from both camps have the audacity to blog on this site and question what contribution reformists have done, if I was the admin I would turn off the write switch for a few days and see where they would go to blabber their ideas. fatemidawat, malummat, ITS. Stop kicking the privilege , it is not unlimited.

Even when SMS spent the udaipur visit to attack, if refromist were so irrelevant why did he even bother mentioning reformists of udaipur.

Any way the point is rather than worry about token recognition more critical is should we even care about Bohra welfare. Personally I am well protected from Kothar oppression can easily go into the shell and feel comfortable.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:16 am

No body has disappeared...we are very much here...

You asked why nass was done in london. Its Maulas wish. Who are you to object.

What matters is that he did nass on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS only

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 am

t-b, when you say "we" does it mean all you guys are in the same room, like tech service?

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:32 am

Miss wise_guy.

You are the biggest insult to this community and Maulana Ali. Thats how I see it. Now what can I say,Miss wise_guy, first learn to respect the teaching of Maulana Ali, which I am sure you are not aware of it. Please don't drag the Lion of Allah, you will fail to comprehend his teachings, if even minute of his teachings would have gone through your big skull you would not be shouting.

and power hungry Kothar is not your problem. You are not Kothar neither you are funding them, Prove it to me they are,what you define them, and I mean prove your word does not count, as I said mere mortals and weaklings like you, your words are worthless. if you would have given a penny to Dawaat, you would understand the barakat of it. I will give my money to my Maula, and what he does with it. Is none of your concern. If he wants to make More saife Mahal I am in for it. Even if I have to sleep on the road. completely my wish. And if you have a problem with their lifestyle. Make your own community. Call it Reformist part 2. And lets see who will give you money, and how do you show the transparency in your spending's. I would like to see it.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:34 am

Indians are expert in tempering documents.

I hope some international authority get involve to verify these proofs.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:54 am

refuzerme wrote:The Nass of 1415H
He (Syedna) mentioned a number of other matters. With reference to nass he stated, “Amatullah Aaisaheba ensured that this matter remained secret. After me, my mansoos is Mufaddal Saifuddin. I am conferring nass upon him. I had instructed all three of them to keep this matter confidential and to reveal it only after covering me with a duppatta (when I have passed from this world).”
I wonder why Sayedna himself reveled before his death.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:12 am

Typical brain washed blind amte just like my wife. btw you got my gender wrong it seems. Come on now, money and power are the most sought after things by Bhaisahebs, Aamils et al. This is common knowledge that everyone (including die hard abdes) is aware of but no1 speaks publicly due to fear of the jamaat goons and die hard abdes. Go and see in India and Pakistan, you will find lakhs of bohras still living in abject poverty while our so called Qasre Aali live and travel in luxury. Have they worked hard for even a day's worth. They are just living off the goodwill that Maula Burhanuddin (RA) had amongst the bohras.

FYI: My family and I have been paying lots in wajebat, salam, najwa, jaman hubb over the years. We believe in the position of Dai but just can't see the politics and money game at play in the dawat at present and since last few years. Spend some time on this forum and Search for topics on this forum of how money game is being played at various levels. Bohras (even die hards) come here and share what is happening (things which they cannot say openly).
taz52 wrote:Miss wise_guy.

You are the biggest insult to this community and Maulana Ali. Thats how I see it. Now what can I say,Miss wise_guy, first learn to respect the teaching of Maulana Ali, which I am sure you are not aware of it. Please don't drag the Lion of Allah, you will fail to comprehend his teachings, if even minute of his teachings would have gone through your big skull you would not be shouting.

and power hungry Kothar is not your problem. You are not Kothar neither you are funding them, Prove it to me they are,what you define them, and I mean prove your word does not count, as I said mere mortals and weaklings like you, your words are worthless. if you would have given a penny to Dawaat, you would understand the barakat of it. I will give my money to my Maula, and what he does with it. Is none of your concern. If he wants to make More saife Mahal I am in for it. Even if I have to sleep on the road. completely my wish. And if you have a problem with their lifestyle. Make your own community. Call it Reformist part 2. And lets see who will give you money, and how do you show the transparency in your spending's. I would like to see it.

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:30 am

I didn't you got it wrong so I went along with it. No one can but by speaking about them is not going to resolve the issue, its going to stay. My point is why are we doing this reformist don't believe in Dai. I might be wrong. So if you believe in Dai what is the point of all this discussion.

Assumptions and Presumptions are the mother of all ....ups.

Qaser Ali is still blood of Dai. If you have or you still believe in Dai, you have to respect it. (We dont have to love them) Otherwise whats the difference between us and Sunnis or Wahabis. They are saying the same thing Rasuallah was the one, and no one else after him. We believe in his bloodline so we respect it. Exceptions are there KQ. Because he went against the nuss, he wanted power rather then anything else. He also proved it by saying he is after dawoodi trust. If you ever get time read about Taher Saiffudin maula's cases how he fought and how he got victory it was not one 31 cases. its not easy he had scholors from all over the world. And they could not speak in front of him.