Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
DB- MUMBAIKAR

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:If today The Muffi ask everyone to forget about Allah and start worship Him as a god.These blind bohris will start throwing Lanat on Allah .

you are 100% right... over the years the bohra have been poisoned so much that they hardly know who allah is ... infact the dais, especially the 51st the 52nd and now the 53 (whoever he may be- muff or khuzz) have always proclaimed that they are the only messenger of allah on earth and many a times even proclaimed that they are allah, and hakiki kaaba, real Quran etc... so the bohras like lambs close their eyes and brains and mindlessly follow this dictat... its regrettable that the in the greed of attaining and ocupying the jannat after death.. the bohra have committed some of the gravest sins which i doubt if allah ta'ala will ever pardon... the bohra have been constantly comparing and equalling the dais to allah which is the biggest shirk....

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:23 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR

yes..Whole world say *Allah ka shukharr hai*
Bohris say *Moulaa na fajlo karam che*
The way the treat moulaa even the 2% also they will remember allah in a day,Allah will be happy.
Yes the dais are self proclaimed god.They say jannat ma lai ne jasey moulaa aapna badhha ne.
so much more...

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 am

And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided. (2:48)

http://quran.com/2/48

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:06 am

Latest release on SKQ's website :

2. Syedna Qutbuddin TUS Speech audio from Syedna Burhanuddin RA 75th Milad Mubarak

Summary: Syedna Qutbuddin TUS delivered this extemporaneous speech on Syedna Burhanuddin’s RA 75th Milad day in Surat before the start of the waaz, in front of Huzurala. In a few minutes Syedna Qutbuddin conveyed his deep ma’rifat and ‘azamatfor Syedna Burhanuddin and also conveyed the sentiments and emotions of those gathered.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:53 am

Today there is some special elaan in masjids all ovt the world n every1 has to compulsarily attend...They are going to expose SKQ.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:05 am

exploitedpocket wrote:Latest release on SKQ's website :

2. Syedna Qutbuddin TUS Speech audio from Syedna Burhanuddin RA 75th Milad Mubarak

Summary: Syedna Qutbuddin TUS delivered this extemporaneous speech on Syedna Burhanuddin’s RA 75th Milad day in Surat before the start of the waaz, in front of Huzurala. In a few minutes Syedna Qutbuddin conveyed his deep ma’rifat and ‘azamatfor Syedna Burhanuddin and also conveyed the sentiments and emotions of those gathered.

Abey ye to bahat dinoo say website pey hai. Latest release kahan hai? Koi nya item dikha partner.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:40 am

New WhatsApp message floating in Bohra world.

Beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.raudattahera.org
Please dont register there as this is a fake site and munafikeen are trying to collect the data of mumineen
Koi pan muddai ni website opn na kare.
Jivare koi web site opn kare 6 to eloko ne aapna mobile or computer nu IP address(internet protocol address) mali jai 6.
By using dat they can hack our mobile or computer And koi pan baju si aapna I.P. address use karine eloko koi pan msg mokli sake 6.

Sagla plz 4wrd kare aa msg ne. Ghanu important 6 aa. Ghana kam log ne aa waat khabar 6.

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 pm

seriousnessisamess wrote:New WhatsApp message floating in Bohra world.

Please dont register there as this is a fake site and munafikeen are trying to collect the data of mumineen
Jivare koi web site opn kare 6 to eloko ne aapna mobile or computer nu IP address(internet protocol address) mali jai 6.
By using dat they can hack our mobile or computer And koi pan baju si aapna I.P. address use karine eloko koi pan msg mokli sake 6.

Sagla plz 4wrd kare aa msg ne. Ghanu important 6 aa. Ghana kam log ne aa waat khabar 6.
Hmmm, so there is no mention or cues on this website that it is operated by SKQ. I wonder if this can be termed as deceit.
Just for the matter of record, nothing can be hacked by mere IP address.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Hhuummnnn... that is possible ....... as this requires ITS number and password ........ may be Muffadali goons will note who has gone against their instructions ....... and unleash terror on those ppl .......

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:41 pm

JC wrote:Hhuummnnn... that is possible ....... as this requires ITS number and password ........ may be Muffadali goons will note who has gone against their instructions ....... and unleash terror on those ppl .......
Ohh I never noticed it required ITS userid and password. It seems SKQ has infiltrated the Muffi camp.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Juzerali, it is possible; the website was previously I believe managed by SKQ group or may be had broader access ... however if Kotharis say do not visit this site and since it requires ITS number and password this could be anyone ......... genuniely SKQ group or Muffadali to check who logs on inspite of their instructions of not to.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:54 pm

seriousnessisamess wrote:New WhatsApp message floating in Bohra world.

Domain Name: RAUDATTAHERA.ORG
Domain ID: D163811292-LROR
Creation Date: 2011-11-08T10:24:17Z
Updated Date: 2013-08-11T07:23:17Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-11-08T10:24:17Z
Sponsoring Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrant ID: CR97526553
Registrant Name: Mustafa Khamusi
Registrant Organization: Al Hutaib Computers
Registrant Street: PO BOX 118431
Registrant City: Dubai
Registrant State/Province: Not Applicable
Registrant Postal Code: 118431
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +971.42279995
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +971.42279994
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: mustafak@alhutaib.com
Admin ID: CR97526555
Admin Name: Mustafa Khamusi
Admin Organization: Al Hutaib Computers
Admin Street: PO BOX 118431
Admin City: Dubai
Admin State/Province: Not Applicable
Admin Postal Code: 118431
Admin Country: AE
Admin Phone: +971.42279995
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +971.42279994
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: mustafak@alhutaib.com
Tech ID: CR97526554
Tech Name: Mustafa Khamusi
Tech Organization: Al Hutaib Computers
Tech Street: PO BOX 118431
Tech City: Dubai
Tech State/Province: Not Applicable
Tech Postal Code: 118431
Tech Country: AE
Tech Phone: +971.42279995
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +971.42279994

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:17 pm

So it was registered in 2011 and updated 5 months ago. Unlikely that SMS group could have predicted that SKQ camp will use internet to run his campaign that early. Still not clear what the intent of this portal is. Testing loyalties? May be.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 pm

I think,all this websites and ejamaat login domain and all use to run by SKQ's somln.Abdeali.....

refuzerme

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by refuzerme » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:04 pm

The Nass of 1415H

In 1415H, al-Dai al-Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA conferredhu nass upon Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the presence of his personal diwaan, Diwan al-Azamat Shaikh Abdulhusain al-Yamani. He writes:

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficial, the Most Merciful.

O Allah! Pray salawaat upon Mohammed and Aale Mohammed, bless them with barakat and protect them.

Moulana al-Mannan Syedna Abul Qaidjoher Mohammed Burhanuddin, may Allah grant him a long life and extend his sultanate till the Day of Judgment had shared a matter of utmost secret with this lowly servant, which he has noted here:

This pertains to when Moulana al-Mannan graced Karachi, following his auspicious journey to Karbala Mo’alla (1415 H). ‘I, the servant of Syedna al-Dai al-Ajal, Abdulhusain b. (son of) Miyasaheb Abdulhusain Yamani as per my daily routine went to Hadrat ‘Aaliyah.

On Monday, 20th Jamaadil Ulaa, 1415 H, corresponding to 24th October, 1994 at 10:00 AM I entered Hadrat Imaamiyah. As always, I did araz of today’s program and then sought raza mubarak to leave. At that moment he directed me to sit down close to his chair. He stated: “Has anyone revealed a confidence to you?”

I did araz “No Moula”.

He then stated, “I am sharing with you a matter of confidence. I had told Shaikh Ibrahim in Mumbai and since you are his son I am revealing this matter to you. In Mumbai, I had beckoned Shaikh Abdulhsain Tambawala and Shaikh Abdulhusain Shipchandler and told them.”

He (Syedna) mentioned a number of other matters. With reference to nass he stated, “Amatullah Aaisaheba ensured that this matter remained secret. After me, my mansoos is Mufaddal Saifuddin. I am conferring nass upon him. I had instructed all three of them to keep this matter confidential and to reveal it only after covering me with a duppatta (when I have passed from this world).”

He (Syedna) stated that when Mufaddal Saifuddin was born, I did araz in the hazrat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin for a name. He replied ‘what name would you like?’. I replied whatever is bestowed (fazal). I prostrated out of gratitude and did araz: ‘the one who Maula has selected is the most appropriate. And as Maula has stated, he is deserving of everything and is superior to all’. I once more prostrated in gratitude and sought his raza mubarak to leave.

I have written this on Friday, 7th Rajab al-Asab 1415H, 9th December, 1994 at 5:00 PM.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Who are we??Reformist??awww what kinda....Can we ever get together like a love parade in,Germany.Where are we making change?.If,I am,not wrong about making change then please correct me.Do u guys think our life is gonna end up here talking our hearts out.?What do we want is becoming the weakest agenda now.Admin of u are listening to me and ignoring than F*** u....why we cant make an army today??oh yea u gonna deleate my post..sorry I use the the word f*** .its time brothers from another mothers to really equipped ourself...Someone please stand up so that we can stand behind u......High time Rise and shine...Lets fight the odds and even if we loose ,dosent matter.,..,we will fight again..

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 pm

seriousnessisamess wrote:Who are we??Reformist??awww what kinda....Can we ever get together like a love parade in,Germany.Where are we making change?.If,I am,not wrong about making change then please correct me.Do u guys think our life is gonna end up here talking our hearts out.?What do we want is becoming the weakest agenda now.Admin of u are listening to me and ignoring than F*** u....why we cant make an army today??oh yea u gonna deleate my post..sorry I use the the word f*** .its time brothers from another mothers to really equipped ourself...Someone please stand up so that we can stand behind u......High time Rise and shine...Lets fight the odds and even if we loose ,dosent matter.,..,we will fight again..
Bro seriousnessisamess, don't let emotions get the better of you. Reformists are in very few numbers as compared to abdes and most people on this forum are spread across geographically. Nothing can be gained from staging a parade or getting to the streets by us. We will be bogged down by the abdes themselves, without the need of their master of doing anything. Result will be bohras beating bohras with the masters enjoying the show from their fortress. They do have significant grip over the community and they do hold lot of power, real power and we have to respect that, since nothing happens without the will of Allah. If progressives officially intervene at this time, they will be considered as opportunists who laid silent for all those years and attacked at the first chance they got. Best strategy for now is to watch their moves. Sometimes activism leads to nothing. We need a paradigm shift amongst abdes and not just reformists to bring down the masters.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:38 pm

How many bohra families have been disrupted in the last 10 days? Here is what seems somewhat confirmed.

SQS 3 daughters married to various SMS family. They are on the run from Saifee mahal.
That zahirbatin bhaisaheb has already been disrupted from back then.
Someone said on this forum another thread that Philadelphia Aamil jumped fence.
Also that khorakhiwala from Mumbai business group jumped.
Another Kothar defector named username Mohammedshah - if not jumped in public, lives in private misery.
The bhaisaheb Shehabuddin claim from descendent of 49 th Dai - seems like a fairly tale.

Does it add up to 1.5 lakh that SQS camp seems to suggest?
I need to redo the math here.
Or they are all in hiding.

There is 3rd leg in the stool to hold it together, apart from SMS and SKQ.

MOVE to Udaimpur.
Humsafarbhai Bhai, are you hiding too?

1.5 lakhs dissidents is an impressive number - I wish I could add better.

voice

Unread post by voice » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

To
Admin,

Assalamaleykum,

Please let me know why the name of this thread is changed?

regards
VOICE

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:26 am

New WhatsApp message I recieved.

Guys Khorakiwalas of Monginis Farii gaya che,Please diacourage mumeen to eat anything from monginis.Khuda li lanat dawat na dushmano par.spread this message...

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:49 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:New WhatsApp message I recieved.

Guys Khorakiwalas of Monginis Farii gaya che,Please diacourage mumeen to eat anything from monginis.Khuda li lanat dawat na dushmano par.spread this message...
Bohras were Allah less, Quran less , Islam less,
Now they will be cake less.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:35 am

I was been told they will update with further instructions soon, but it been almost a week havent got any email.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:29 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:New WhatsApp message I recieved.

Lannat on Monginis ? Same Monginis which was served in Ziafats and several other Kothar occasions.

I wonder what else is leff to be doing Lannat on.
Medicines?
Fruits?
Chicken?
Eggs?
Panipuri? noooooo wayyyy riggt?
Bhelpuri?
Sharbats
Sandwiches Pizza?

What more will be coming in line?

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:54 am

Now these guys are so freakin smart,They didnt say lanat on wochardt medicines.that is also owned by khorakiwalas..

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:47 am

Universaldad wrote:Check this Website:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/
I have a self claimed Lannat on all this websites.
I need a Monginis to calm myself down.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:03 am

@Admin - changing the thread title from "Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai" to "Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)" will have a huge impact on SEO.

They are coming up with new sites and domain names which the people are commonly searching on google. That is the reason the owner of http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/ chose that domain name. It is to deceive the people looking for information on SKQ.

There is now a cyber war rather SEO war going on between the two camps. Both want their sites and articles to appear on top in google searches. You might have changed this threads title to organize the forum but it will have huge impact on SEO (people searching for "53rd Dai" keywords).

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 am

http://islam.stackexchange.com/question ... /9982#9982

Suggestion: stackexchange has a very good page rank. Anything posted on this website will be honored by google's search algorithm. Our best defense is to make the masters a matter of public ridicule. This is not a discussion site. I think we should put relevant questions regarding Nass and the current mayhem their and bring it to the notice of larger islamic community and allow true scholars answer our questions.

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 am

juzerali wrote:http://islam.stackexchange.com/question ... /9982#9982

Suggestion: stackexchange has a very good page rank. Anything posted on this website will be honored by google's search algorithm. Our best defense is to make the masters a matter of public ridicule. This is not a discussion site. I think we should put relevant questions regarding Nass and the current mayhem their and bring it to the notice of larger islamic community.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 am

seriousnessisamess wrote:Now these guys are so freakin smart,They didnt say lanat on wochardt medicines.that is also owned by khorakiwalas..
People need to live to continue any looting business.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 pm

alam wrote:
Humsafarbhai Bhai, are you hiding too?
No, I'm not hiding - that is the prerogative of the Imam only. :)
We reformists are working in the background and trying to push our agenda. But in all honesty reformists' numbers is not going to make much difference. The dice is loaded in favour of the status quo unfortunately, and unless the Bohras rise up nothing much will change. But will Bohras rise up? We all the answer to that.