Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MusaKarimji

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 am

just saw pictures of saifi masjid on malumaat.com, and the way they are dragging mukasir sahab, they will kill him as well very soon.

why are they forcing such old man to do talakki?
Attachments
2014-01-30_19-30_Malumaat.com.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:55 am

Universaldad wrote:Black & White

I claim no intricate knowledge regarding Dawat theology or its sophisticated legal doctrine. But I do know what I see, and I believe in what I see. And what I see is Black and White.
1. Black is repeatedly claiming ‘maney’ (me). White is voicing ‘mamlook’.
2. Black is repeating ‘my belief’… White is belief in Moula.
3. Black is leaving Moula’s janaazah. White is staying by its side.
4. Black fears. White sacrifices.
5. Black is claiming grief. White is showing it.
6. Black is claiming saathey rakha. White is silently saathey rhaya.
7. Black is demanding rutba. White is serving it.
8. Black is quoting trust numbers. White is earning trust.
9. Black is claiming knowledge. White is applying it in Dawat’s service.
10. Black is feigning superiority. White is humility.
11. Black is claiming time for ziyaarat. White is ensuring that others are blessed with it.
12. Black is copying Moula. White is serving him.
13. Black demands his place next to Moula. White always stands behind him.
14. Black is idle chatter. White is dignified silence.
15. Black is inarticulateness. White is eloquence.
16. Black is tarnishing your predecessor. White is celebrating him.
17. Black is feigning remembrance. White never forgets.
18. Black mentions enemies. White attracts friends.
19. Black misuses children. White cherishes them.
20. Black demands sajda. White is sajda personified.

In this case, life is indeed black and white.

(Source: Freelance)
Here Black is SMS for sure and White is our beloved Moula Qutbuddin

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:40 am

I feel pity on Mukasir Sahab. He probably knows the truth but can't dare to say a thing!

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:04 am

MusaKarimji wrote:just saw pictures of saifi masjid on malumaat.com, and the way they are dragging mukasir sahab, they will kill him as well very soon.

why are they forcing such old man to do talakki?
Why they need talakki! has Allah not given them strong leg to walk without any support.
and look, SMS is taking support of a Mukasir. (much older man , who really need support)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 am

it is so hilarious i must say, the way that you guys analyse, draw inferences and reach conclusions from looking at one photograph.

you guys would put all the palm-readers to shame with this talent :lol: :lol: :lol:

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:23 am

This is not hilarious, look at the condition of mukasir saheb. he can barely stand.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 am

yuzarsif bhai, what is hilarious is the conclusions you guys are able to jump to, looking at a single picture!

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 am

But Zinger bhai, u see the condition of Mukasir saheb...Unse talakki lena Jaroori hai??

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:34 am

every bohras knows mukasir sahab condition is really fragile, he can barely walk or stand, and these abdes feel it is hilarious.

even SMB condition was really bad yet he was dragged in muharram and raudat to make it looks rosey, finally he died.

I dont think any of these morons posses heart or brain.

Shame

Free_Spirit

Unread post by Free_Spirit » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:57 am

Any updates on the Azad Maidan march. Hope there are no casualties...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 am

yuzarsif wrote:But Zinger bhai, u see the condition of Mukasir saheb...Unse talakki lena Jaroori hai??
yuzarsif bhai, dont you think you are over-reaching? this pic represented a fraction of what a second.

im not denying or accepting anything, im just saying do not make assumptions on what you dont know. thats all. after that, as you wish

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 am

MusaKarimji wrote:every bohras knows mukasir sahab condition is really fragile, he can barely walk or stand, and these abdes feel it is hilarious.

even SMB condition was really bad yet he was dragged in muharram and raudat to make it looks rosey, finally he died.

Shame

what happnened to your id of sikander? Admin banned you on that or what?

also, how do you keep track of what id stands for what? you are flip-flopping again in your phonenix wala avtaar!!!

For those who didnt recognise him, our "behrupiya" friend incredible/ala maquaam/yusuf/tader/student/sufimonk/revertbohra/lionhunter/fateh/alfateh etc etc etc is back in a brand new avatar of Musa karimji.

dont be fooled :D

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:36 am

zinger wrote:
yuzarsif wrote:But Zinger bhai, u see the condition of Mukasir saheb...Unse talakki lena Jaroori hai??
yuzarsif bhai, dont you think you are over-reaching? this pic represented a fraction of what a second.

im not denying or accepting anything, im just saying do not make assumptions on what you dont know. thats all. after that, as you wish
Zinger bhai, I am not over reacting..why to give a pain to Mukasir saheb for a fraction of a second..I am not making assumptions, picture says thousand words...but if you want to turn blind eye to it than as you wish..

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 am

challo bhai, lets just end this topic. its not going anywhere. good day

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 am

I noticed one thing about SKQ, He has a lot of confidence and knowledge as compared to SMS. I have noticed that when SMS gives sermons he baffles a lot of times and reads continuously from the script which has been prepared, I don't even think he takes time to read and memorize what he has to say for the sermons he does not look prepared at all, more interested in worldly pleasure. The way he does he sermons, I think even I can do it, continuously look at the script and read it out dramatically. I think even SMS should take the Quran in his Hand and swear on it if he is the rightful Dai as SKQ did.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 am

zinger wrote:
MusaKarimji wrote:every bohras knows mukasir sahab condition is really fragile, he can barely walk or stand, and these abdes feel it is hilarious.

Shame

also, how do you keep track of what id stands for what? you are flip-flopping again in your phonenix wala avtaar!!!

For those who didnt recognise him, our "behrupiya" friend incredible/ala maquaam/yusuf/tader/student/sufimonk/revertbohra/lionhunter/fateh/alfateh etc etc etc is back in a brand new avatar of Musa karimji.

do you smoke weeds?
send me your mobile number and I will confirm on phone who I am, and if you dont have balls to do it, stfu

you get bashed by people on each thread like a dog, yet you dont learn any thing?
Last edited by MusaKarimji on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 am

Fakhruddinsuratwala wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Is this signature thing going to happen in GCC. Tell me how I can avoid it. How do I inform the rightful authourities that these kind of unethical practices are going on in my community.
They dare us in Middle East and we will show them how government is going to throw them out.
Even i m in Middle East.. and although even 40 days have not passed but in our area markaz they have restarted the money making fradulant scheme of karzan hassanah.. and the poor abdes and amtes are receiving messages to bring karzan hassanah in the khatmul quran majlis which is being held daily in night...and all are forced to bring two or more covers for separate schemes... and the "faakhir rakam" is required to be personally delivered by each and every individual to the area aamil !!!... how low can muffy and his goondas get?... even chehlum of his father (SMB) is not yet over and these parasites have restarted sucking blood of helpless bohras once again... maybe once again SMS ni shikar par javaani tayyari chaalu hase... and poor bohra will fund his charter planes, stay and other obsence luxuries ... and that too for killing few bezubaan animals.... khuda ni asli laanat to aava logon par je bezubaan ne bhi nahi bakshta...
Last edited by DB- MUMBAIKAR on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 am

MusaKarimji wrote:
zinger wrote:

do you smoke weeds?
send me your mobile number and I will confirm on phone who I am, and if you dont have balls to do it, stfu

you get bashed by people on each thread like a dog, yet you dont learn any thing?

whatever i smoke seems to be working, cause i catch u on every id of yours :D

you are getting too easy. this time i caught you on your 10th post

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 am

we perfectly understand this tactics are used to reveal identitiy and to make this subject derail, but unfortunately no chamcha of muffy will succeed in this futile act.

its a shame muffy gang finds its hilarious that weak mukasir sahab is forced to stand and do talakki, and none from muffy side see it wrong infact they try to derail such sensitive issues.

these are the peple who also killed SMB by dragging him all around while he was really sick for their own motives, now today they are sheing crocodile tears and trying to kill mukasir as well, so that one more fat ass can become mukasir just like how Qaid jhony became mazoon.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 am

The daily ritual of gathering people at different places to show solidarity with Muffy reminds one of the politicians bringing in buses masses from villages to show off their strength. Is not bohra community becoming a laughing stock in the eyes of general public. What the hell has the government to do with the factionalism within the community? Is religions a number game now?
I wish the Abde understand that there is no religious values left and it is more or less become a cult. With both parties clamoring on written documents, the Ilham or Taaed element is put to rest for one and all. What had prevented Syedna to announce the name of Muffy or KQ when he was in good health and senses?
Some important points are :
1. As the position of Maazun is considered very important, why the SMS is keeping this position vacant? Does it indicate differences between the sons of Syedna Burhanuddin over the position or any other brother of Syedna Burhanuddin is a contestant? could it be that SMS wants to nominate any of his sons for the post? The rukha Chitti will go blank and how would the deceased answer to Munkir Nakeer?
2."It has become an essential part of any Majlis to say Laanat to Khuzaima BS and attaching abusive words like Kirafti - One amil stated that "it was a hidden Kirafti which Maula Mufaddal has cleared as he had cleared the kirafti in Masjid Al Anwer in Cairo. All of these abdes forget that SMS and all his brothers used to kiss his hand and all of the bohri used to take mithaaq in his name" So, all of them were eating shit till then?
3."It is very clear from all the statements and counter statements that there is nothing like Ilhaam of Imam or Ghaib Ilm with any one as each camp is trying to focus on what was said by Syedna Burhanuddin during his life time (whether in public or in private).
The attention of Abdes be drawn toward this fact to illustrate that the sect is nothing but a cult or a dynasty and manipulation to continue extortion and enjoy the huge coffers collected till now.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:46 am

SMS will collect all the Money....and this he will do Shikar of SKQ....coz i think he is tired of hunting animals now.....he has turned into Cannibal after all the Lanats he has done on SKQ!

white_pigeon

Misaq of SKQ in USA and Mumbai

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:30 pm

So the SKQ administration has finally began.
First Misaq date announced.

Locations

U.S.A & Mumbai

Anyone planning any visit there?
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-01-30-17-23-03.png

abde husayn

Unread post by abde husayn » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:04 pm

salams,
I find it odd that there is discussion so fierce on this issue when no one seems to have verified eithers claims completely.
I think the opinions of money should be put to the side...all sides have money.
KQ claims nass without witness (not allowed even though he claims it); SMS has witnesses; granted they are family, but who else would be there. Even Mukasir sahib follows SMS and he is the third rutba of dawat.
The mazun does not have automatic claims or hereditary rights on the dai ul mutlaq positions, nor does he receive ihlam. There have been mazuns in dawat history that have trained the Dai's son who then became the future Dai.
And where was KQ for the past 10-15 years? What purpose did he serve living in Cairo with his family.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:52 pm

MusaKarimji wrote:
zinger wrote:

do you smoke weeds?

Oi Siku tu Musa bun kay aya hai? Bara 420 nikla yar. Zinger ney tera pole khol diya.

New

Atrocities towards Our Female Members

Unread post by New » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 pm

These two issues have been very burning ones for me. As we are going through internal fights we must ask. Are you supporting:

1. Genital mutilation banned by the United Nations. Why are we still practicing this cult forced upon 7 years old Masoom girls.

2. The practice of Iddat. My understanding it is for establishing paternity. Now you can do this within 2 days of implantation and confirmed by genetic testing. Why wait for 4 months and 10 days and even longer when you are carrying and till the child is delivered. Often ladies are bread winners after the loss of the husband, just find a Kona and starve your family...
We know what the position of SMS related to Bayrao. Now SKQ please speak up as you are ready to lead us.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:27 pm

This is from the above article:
Saifuddin Insaf, General Secretary of the Central Board of Dawoodi Bohra community, who describe themselves as progressive, said the fight for leadership of the community was a battle over money and nothing else. "The head of the community also heads the Dawoodi Bohra Trust and its funds, and that is what everyone is after. We approached both sides do away with things like excommunication, something that every member of the community fears, but none of them were ready to listen."

Moreover, the head of the community is not an elected post, said Insaf. Approaching several authorities with representations is a mere show of power, he added.

"Mufaddal's side did it today, Kuzaima Qutbuddin's side will be having a similar gathering on the 4th of Feb. Lastly there has been no 'independent' witness to the `nass' of either of the two.

"Succession has been done by appointment for the last 900 years; we do not know what the Chief Minister can validate," Kuzaima Qutbuddin's son Dr. Abdeali Qutbuddin told Mirror.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:27 pm

friends and forum members,

although i had lost all interest in bohra matters, having given up all relations with the bohra jamaat and relegating their issues to the back burner as no longer of my concern, the recent events have prompted me to return.

i have been in touch intermittently with this forum and am greatly amused, but not too surprised, to see the sudden turn of events in the average life of an ordinary bohra. here are my observations after having talked with many bohra friends on both sides of the divide, acquaintances and also random non-bohras:

1. there is no disputing the fact that the 52nd dai exercised an extraordinary hold over the minds and hearts of the majority of the community. whether this was a carefully orchestrated indoctrination and sustained brainwashing of the community over the last 50 years irrespective, the vast % of bohras seemed to be totally held under the hynotic sway of the 52nd, his words, his bayans, his impassioned claims to be their father, their benevolent leader, his dua's for each and every follower, and towards the end, his frail waif like figure making him appear all too human and weak, his struggle to live another year, the carefully staged photo-ops with influential public figures, the oft quoted refrain of being an 'ambassador of peace and humanity', the 'apostle of non-violence' etc, the grand spectacles surrounding his salgirah and every visit anywhere, the glamorous hoopla surrounding him, the impressive convoys and outriders accompanying his motorcades...all this elevated his status beyond that of any ordinary mortal or a mere religious 'inviter to the faith' to an almost god-like status. most impressionable people, bohras or non-bohras fell for this show of pomp and grandeur. the vast surge of bohras at his funeral displayed this in an abundant measure.
2. i have been asked by people, not even remotely connected with anything bohra; hindus, other muslims, parsees, etc about the death of the syedna and the loss of lives at the stampede which garnered international attention. they commented with wonder at the raw emotions shown by tv cameras, the huge number of bohras following the janaza etc, bohras who rushed in from all corners of the globe. i was asked how and why the syedna commanded such devotion and love in his followers as they had no inkling of any his ‘achievements’ except that he was the religious leader of the bohras.
3. most sensible bohras ask a simple question, if the dai is appointed by divine (imam) intervention, then who is the right contender and where is the imam when we need him?
4. as many of you have already commented here, if bohras are faced with choosing sides, then does that not negate the very existence of an imam, because that would then mean that the balance of power has shifted from the imam to the bohra masses??
5. both claimants to the successorship are duking out between themselves and from an outsider's viewpoint, it is clearly an internal power struggle, a fight to the death if you will. the community at this point in time are like a hugely disoriented herd of wildebeest, juicy targets and/or pawns in this game of extremely high stakes. the total valuation of assets held in the name of dawate hadiyah would easily run into lakhs of crores, a sum which no contestant worth his salt is going to let go easily. it’s akin to two lions fighting over the spoils of a hunt.
6. in this battle between the 2, muffy and KQ, muffy clearly has the upper hand with all the controls at his command. he has his finger on the red button which launches nuclear missiles. he is sitting pretty inside saifee mahal, the entire administrative machinery, the religious corps, the network, all the power channels are beholden to him. kq is already outside the ring, he is trying to get a foothold inside so he can make a fight of it, but muffy is resorting to every most un-dai like dirty trick in the book to malign, destabilise and discredit his uncle.
7. unless kq comes up with some aces hitherto hidden up his sleeve and launches an attack from a totally unexpected angle, his war is going to fizzle out. muffy is throwing money, influence, brute power and intimidation into this fight and from the face of it kq stands no chance.
8. the community has not split as much as the massive cracks inside this infamous family of robber barons, tearing it asunder. loyalties have been called into question and there are many family members from sts' lineage, not directly affiliated with muffy, who have either left or are preparing to leave and join kq's camp. the whole picture will become clearer as more time elapses. many so-called zaadas and zaadis have rebelled against muffy, many powerful amils may soon be replaced. the 'insiders' who have raised their voices are all heavyweights and their reactions and loyalties are of more importance to muffy than the ordinary hoi-polloi, because every big-wig who rebels will not only take their loyalty base with them, but may soon become additional claimants to the huge ill-gotten fortune of the blood-thirsty pirates. they will all want a share of the 'inheritance' or broker a power deal on future spoils with muffy and his ruffian gang if they are going to remain. the whole scenario is very similar to the period before a general election, as is now happening in india. bribes, threats, murders, jockeying for power, seats, constituencies and ministerial posts.
9. quid johnny - qaid johar, who brokered and stage managed muffy's bogus nass drama has already secured his position as the mazoon and will be the real power behind muffy, who is a a complete madman, an uncivilised heathen most possibly afflicted with some mental diseases. qj will be pulling all the strings, after all he did not make muffy the bogus dai for nothing.
10. as mentioned above, the general abde populace has been stunned with a double whammy; on the one hand their beloved aqa and mola has gone inspite of frantic ghanu jivo’s and a million hours of maatam for the hapless imam hussain, (who in turn was expected to have thrown in his ‘vaseela’ to make syedna immortal) and on the other hand this ugly fight to death over juicy morsels. poor bohras, who have already been deprived of rational thought and turned into brainless zombies over the last few decades, are too paralysed to respond or take a firm principled stand on either side. They are content, as is their wont, to stick to their routines and be dictated to, being the spineless slaves they are.
11. the reformists too were caught unawares. example in point their rush to show solidarity with their orthodox brethren by publishing condolence messages in hindi news media wherein they have acknowledged muffy as the 53rd dai. i don’t know if this means shooting oneself in the foot! attempts to get one of the contenders to play ball and extract concessions for reformists has so far fallen on deaf ears. they are mere flies in the ointment at this stage.
12. reformists, in my opinon, are at this moment caught between the legendary scylla and charybdis, between the mountain and the abyss so to speak. It would be wise for them to ride this out without taking any overt positions for or against these 2 wannabe dai’s. let the pot boil and the soup develop, then venture to lean in one direction or other.
13. there have been suggestions from some members that reformists should mount a legal challenge by way of a P.I.L. that would make more sense if it came from orthodox bohras who as fee paying members have a stake in the proceedings. knowing the great courage profile of latter day abdes, that will remain a pipe dream.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Al Z,

Welcome back. Please do continue to contribute over here whether you are associated with a bohra jamaat or not.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:34 pm

thanks anajmi.