Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Bushra---Bushra
Mojiza does happen
AZ is back... :D

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 pm

A very hearty welcome back to Bro Al-Zulfiqar!! Your post really summarized events. As Aanjmi and SBM have said please stay and let us read your posts ............ must say they are really worth reading. I also appreciate posts by Anajmi, SBM, Humsafar and few others. I though miss Bro Like-Minded!!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Good to see you back, AZ. I think there is a misunderstanding regarding the ad put out by reformists. The ads were sent to the papers before the Dai controversy blew over. After Sayedna Burhanuddin's death it was assumed Mufaddal would be the next dai, hence the endorsement for Mufaddal. It was just a matter of bad timing, being caught by a fast changing situation. The reformist position is neutral. We are just watching the fun as the cat fight goes on, and I say "fun" advisedly. This is the worst thing that could have happened to the community. But this was to be expected - but abdes of course refuse to learn anything from this crisis, like sheep they have been collared by their thousands in Mumbai to support Muffadal. Abde sheep surely has many uses.

voice

Unread post by voice » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:38 am

Unconfirmed reports but interesting to know,

1) Mr.Ahemadi
(Former Chief Justice of India)
has joined Qutbi Dawat and advising SKQ

2) Habil Khorakiwala
(Wokhardt Chairman)
joined Qutbi Dawat .He is reachest man of bohra community..

3) Mr Muchala
(Advocate Supreme Court)
joined Qutbi Dawat for property cases

4) Shk Mohsinbhai Ezzy
(Industrialist San Francisco USA)
also joined Qutbi Dawat.

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:37 am

Huffington post writes on the matter http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rizwan-ma ... 87546.html.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 am

Great to have you back AZ Bhai.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:59 pm

thanks Humsafar, JC, bohraji et al...

broadminded

Unread post by broadminded » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Glad to see u back AZ. Stay put now! :)

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 pm

O Zulfi welcome back. Abey bataey baghair kahan gom ho gaya tha? Ab wapis bhaag mut jayo. Aur bhabi bachay waghera saab khariat say to hain?

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Salaam,to,all

any news,of udaipur reformist shaking hands with SKQ camps.Heard someone from SKQ camp was sent there to,communicate with them.
how true is the truth.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Hindustan Times STRIKES THIS TIME with SOMETHING FRESH!
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 78939.aspx

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:36 pm

white_pigeon

nice article from HT.It was all about modi on sms side.
felt good to hear something positive

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Pretty much unconfirmed truth. But if its correct then these are the 1%ers that control pretty much 99%, and are absolutely the best people in the game, This game is getting really interesting.
voice wrote:Unconfirmed reports but interesting to know,

1) Mr.Ahemadi

2) Habil Khorakiwala
(Wokhardt Chairman)

3) Mr Muchala
(Advocate Supreme Court)

4) Shk Mohsinbhai Ezzy
also joined Qutbi Dawat.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:38 pm

trvoice wrote:Pretty much unconfirmed truth. But if its correct then these are the 1%ers that control pretty much 99%, and are absolutely the best people in the game, This game is getting really interesting.

voice wrote:Unconfirmed reports but interesting to know,

1) Mr.Ahemadi

2) Habil Khorakiwala
(Wokhardt Chairman)

3) Mr Muchala
(Advocate Supreme Court)

4) Shk Mohsinbhai Ezzy
also joined Qutbi Dawat.
[/i]

Well it seems the intelligent folks seem to know where the truth lies. This in perspective proves the mentality and intelligence of the rest of the Community in general. The so called 1% of the elite chooses a side and these are intelligent people for sure as otherwise they wouldn't have such achievements to support them. I so hope this info is true as then there is hope that the community can be made to think and analyse their religious choices too.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Nor can you be a hindu if you do not worship 'Shiva', nor can you be a Muslim if you do not follow ' Rasullah saw' and similarly u can't be a Dawoodi Bohra if you do not follow the 'current Dai'.

don't think i have ever heard rasullah saw or Allah in any of the bayans in masjid.Its only and only about Moula aam farmayu and moula aam .These abdes are taking the whole community to the hell with them.....Shit i belong to non Allah and non rasullah and non heavan Muslim community...Oh first of all dawoodi bohras are not Muslims.We are a bohras.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Its really sad to hear such things from followers of the Dai too as it shows how much teachings are bestowed on them by their leader. Today the Dai himself reads the Quran and prays Namaz which obviously is to Almighty Allah s.a.w but the followers are so oblivious of that fact. All they know is about their Dai and their knowledge seems to end there.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Its really sad to hear such things from followers of the Dai too as it shows how much teachings are bestowed on them by their leader. Today the Dai himself reads the Quran and prays Namaz which obviously is to Almighty Allah s.a.w but the followers are so oblivious of that fact. All they know is about their Dai and their knowledge seems to end there.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:18 pm

History of bohras says that dispute on Nass has been there in the history pages earlier too....

Sulayman ibn Hasan was Dawūd ibn Ajabshah's deputy in Yemen at the time of the latter's death and a heated dispute broke out because in India, as per the Sulaymanis, Dawūd Burhanu d-Dīn Qutb Shāh claimed the position of dā‘ī muṭlaq for himself and managed to win the support of the majority of the Indian Ṭayyibis. As per the Sulaymanis, Sulayman returned to India to claim the succession on the basis of the nass (explicit designation of succession by his predecessor) of Dawūd ibn Ajabshah. The heated succession dispute was brought before the Emperor Akbar at Lahore, but before his claim and the dispute came to any conclusion, Sulayman died under mysterious circumstances in Lahore.

The great majority of the Ṭayyibi Ismailis in Yemen and a small group of Indian Ṭayyibi Ismailis upheld the succession rights of Sulayman ibn Hasan. Henceforth the Sulaymanis and the Dawūdis followed different du‘āt (dā‘īs).

When Sulayman ibn Hasan was released from the Ottomans jail, he was contacted by the Yam tribe and specially by al-Fakih Ali ibn Hanthalah al-Yami, who was handling the da‘wah's affairs in Najran at the time, to move the center of the da‘wah from Yemen to Najran. However, Sulayman ibn Hasan visited Najran and had to leave to India to deal with urgent issue of succession dispute. He appointed Muhammad ibn al-Fahad al-Makrami to handle the affairs of the da‘wah in Yemen and Ali ibn Hanthalah al-Yami to handle the affairs in Najran and sent al-Fakih Jabir ibn Hadi al-Waili to India ahead of him

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:although i had lost all interest in bohra matters, having given up all relations with the bohra jamaat and relegating their issues to the back burner as no longer of my concern
Well done bro!

You've clearly shown that you are a man of principle, and more importantly, a man of action instead of just talk (like so many people on this forum)... you decided to leave Bohra'ism and took the drastic step of actually doing it - cutting all ties and without looking back. This takes real gumption and guts.

You stopped posting here immediately because, like you say, it is no longer of your concern - as you've found another, better, path for your faith and family... and I wish you the very best on your new journey. (Although I do hope you've joined another Shia community, and haven't gone over to the dark Sunni side now?)

You are an example to many on this site, who hate the Bohra Community with the utmost intensity... yet don't do anything about it - apart from wasting their time whining here for years on end. Even a few who have left, still post here... almost as if they regret their decision.

It's quite sad and makes me think of a guy who divorced his wife - but instead of forgetting about her and getting on with his life... he still keeps tabs on her, constantly watching what she's doing, where she's going, who she's seeing etc... such a tragically pathetic character who is obviously stuck in the past, and simply doesn't have the courage, strength and wherewithal, to move on.

You deserve a round of applause my friend - if you dislike the Bohra Community, you should forget they even exist and find a better home... it's a great shame that nobody else here has what it takes to follow in your mighty footsteps.

Once again, I wish you a warm-hearted farewell and hope you find happiness and contentment in your new religious life... so you never need to involve yourself again with any side of the Bohra community.

Live Long & Prosper Dude!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 am

Let me summarize this guys post.

"Now that you have decided to leave the bohra community, stay the hell out. Don't come on this forum like anajmi."

Sorry doodh. I am going to be here long after you are gone. You've been gone before and you'll be gone again. I have dealt with the bohra clergy, and compared to those creeps you are kindergarten kid with an undeveloped cranium. :wink:

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:24 am

Many Die Hard Bohri's have not understood this Fight and Muffy is taking the advantage of this he is trying to portray as he is only on the right path but Qutbuddin saheb is also saying that he is the follower of the 52nd dai ,
so the people should understand that this fight is only about MONEY & POWER and they have degraded all the values of Islam & Ahlulbayt , Atleast Muffy has done this by cursing he's own uncle and by threatening the people in all cities. i have spoke to some Bohri's and they are not on Muffy's side because they Love him but they are freighted about Excommunication ,

layman

Unread post by layman » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:56 am

By going against and not trusting the Mazoon, one has just proved that he did not believe in what Syedna Burhanuddin had to say over the past 50 years has disobeyed the Syedna. Has anyone heard the Late Syedna reveal Muffy ever as his next? No, but what people have heard is the Mazoons name over the years.
Wake up brothers, Muffy is an orthodox, a fanatic and an evil.

voice

Unread post by voice » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Official Address shown in contact section of fatemidawat.com

Saify Mahal
A.G. Bell Road,
Mumbai 400006
India

So, Saify Mahal belongs to SKQ?

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:21 pm

voice wrote:Official Address shown in contact section of fatemidawat.com

Saify Mahal
A.G. Bell Road,
Mumbai 400006
India

So, Saify Mahal belongs to SKQ?
If it really belonged to SKQ he would've taken over it by now. I think this is just make believe game since Saifee Mahal is symbolic of Dai's identity.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Yes I think so it belongs to him, I have heard it from higher ups, but he is considerate enough for his 300+ family members who are uttering lanats on him. And he ll take it over at the right time, when SBUT is ready, oouch sorry old tenants.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:31 pm

SMB had only two sons who were worth acknowledging remaining were either dumb, unsung heroes or Mafioso types (YN). N smb's sons are stupid for sure coz SKQ has got some shit tricks up his sleeves

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Yes I think so it belongs to him, I have heard it from higher ups, but he is considerate enough for his 300+ family members who are uttering lanats on him. And he ll take it over at the right time, when SBUT is ready, oouch sorry old tenants.
I was in Mumbai in december 2012 and I heard a rumour that Mazoon had won a case "behind closed doors" against shehzadas about Saifee Mahal. Seems that STS(ra) had bequeathed Saifee Mahal to the children of his 4th wife (mother of SKQ). Don't know if it is true... :?:

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

If that were true wouldn't Muffi tremor at the thought of losing Saifee Mahal to SKQ? Or may be he is. May be this petition drama is to extend his power to claim Saifee Mahal for himself.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:30 pm

recently all the brains and money is moving towards SKQ camp, now it will be interesting to see how muffy will treat with anpad,jhahil and gareeb log remaining in his side. :roll: