What can I do

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

What can I do

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 am

Salaam E Jaamil.
I am confused, Aqa Moula Burhanuddin RA had given a name to my son and he gave him name Khuzema, today everyone is saying laanat on Khuzema and my son who goes to Madrassah and now children are making fun of him. My son now feels very lonely and he wants to now change his name. What should I do now.if I change his name then I will not have the Khushi of our Marhoom Aqa Moula and if I donot change his friends and classmates make him target of all these Lanaats.

Hussain_KSA

Re: What can I do

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:51 am

Abde53 bhai

Where you have been? I thought you were in Mumbai. No need to worry bro. As you are already Abde 53, do arz to harzrat e Imammia of 53rd and he would suggest you what to do. Welcome back bro.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Abde53 bhai

Where you have been? I thought you were in Mumbai. No need to worry bro. As you are already Abde 53, do arz to harzrat e Imammia of 53rd and he would suggest you what to do. Welcome back bro.
Question is Which Hazart e Imamia of 53 he should go to? one in Sifee Mahal or one in Darus Sakina? :(

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:10 am

abde53 wrote:Salaam E Jaamil.
I am confused, Aqa Moula Burhanuddin RA had given a name to my son and he gave him name Khuzema, today everyone is saying laanat on Khuzema and my son who goes to Madrassah and now children are making fun of him. My son now feels very lonely and he wants to now change his name. What should I do now.if I change his name then I will not have the Khushi of our Marhoom Aqa Moula and if I donot change his friends and classmates make him target of all these Lanaats.

Easy solution. Change it to Mufaddal.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 am

Ignore it. As this lanat business will go on for maximum 1-2 months. And than KQ will be relegated to the dustbin of Bohra history. Don't change the name, make your kid understand he is more than his name and if possible and if his muallim is sensible which I doubt than ask him to interfere.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 am

All bohras will now come embedded with a renaming module. Every time there is a dai succession fight, the software can be triggered by the parents to send an auto arz ti the new aqa for the new name.

Another suggestion is to rename all bohras to abde 53. That way it wont matter who dai 53 is. The name will remain valid.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

Oh well it wont be ignored.. Muffadal camp known for its foolish ideas is surely to come up with a renaming campaign which will result in added revenue to their koffers. Abde 53 you are responsible for your children and this will psychologically impact your child for years to come as Laanat is a very strong word. Do not ignore it now as be rest assured that for years to come Muffy camp will do all the dhamal to ensure this event stays in the hearts of its momineen for their own ego enhancement and for instilling fear. For the welfare of the child, definitely do something about it.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Sabr karjo bhai!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 pm

where r u all??there is no camp or anything u fools, all we one million stronghold community are with muffadal mola tus who was alwys the chosen one by burhanuddin aqa! and all the people who were with that khuzema have left him and their videos are all going around on whatsapp! khuzema is furthur exposed and that thug is now caught red handed..... his intentions and reality! lanat on him! there is absolutely no crisis or confusion!
muffadal mola tus zindabad
wake up and stop using disrepectful language for dai of dawoodis bhoras!
because if we start doing to all u alvi vohras,sunnis,wahabis and other enemy and jelous people here who have no religion then it could really get nasty! bad mouth an individual but not on a dai!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 pm

maxthemature
Answer the question Abde53 asked, should he change his son's name and then what happens to the Khushi of SMB?
Again How did Ghaib Na Jankar-Masoom-Infalliable SMB appointed Laanaati Mazoon? That proves SMB was a fake DAI and not Ghaiab Na Jankar

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Teach your son to fight them all. If he cant fight people for his name, what else will he fight for in life?