Solution to the current Bohra Crisis

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Solution to the current Bohra Crisis

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

After reading many posts and many news clips about the current crisis of succession. It seems that this crisis in not about religion because according to Bohra belief, it is Imam who appoints the Dai and now we have two people who both said they are the rightful heirs to the Dawat, if it was religion they would have follow Imam Ali's way, even though according to Shia belief, Imam Ali was the rightful successor to Prophet but when people decided otherwise, he did not contest and abdicated his claim to the unity of Muslim Ummah while in current situation, it seems the unity is far away from the minds of both parties.
This is about Money and Power and SMB has bigger problem. He has to walk a very tight rope to rein in many want to be Dais in his circle while SKQ only has his sons and daughter, When it comes to Wealth, SMB has to worry about many of his brothers who want to share part of the loot, at the same time SMB has to look after his own Children. If the reports are correct SKQ has deed to Saifee Mahal and Badri Mahal and if he gets the control of both places, SMB has bigger problem since Saifee and Badri Mahal represents Dawat ni Guddi and in the eyes of many Bohras it has historical reverence and once SKQ has that it means psychologically he controls the Dawat.
Hypothetical Solution
Is it possible after both camps realizes what is at stake, both SMB and SKQ may announce that Imam along with STS and SMB came to them and ask them the SKQ can continue as DAI and he will appoint SMB as his Mazoon and will do the Nuss on him since SKQ may not be as effective due to his ill health. Interestingly it also creates another issue for SKQ about his son and there is another solution that he may be appointed as Mazoon by SMB once he becomes DAI.
Is this possible, may be far fetched but who would have thought that one day Mazoon appointed by Dai will be receiving the Laanats either

Mazakyo

Re: Solution to the current Bohra Crisis

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 am

SBM wrote:After reading many posts and many news clips about the current crisis of succession. It seems that this crisis in not about religion because according to Bohra belief, it is Imam who appoints the Dai and now we have two people who both said they are the rightful heirs to the Dawat, if it was religion they would have follow Imam Ali's way, even though according to Shia belief, Imam Ali was the rightful successor to Prophet but when people decided otherwise, he did not contest and abdicated his claim to the unity of Muslim Ummah while in current situation, it seems the unity is far away from the minds of both parties.
This is about Money and Power and SMB has bigger problem. He has to walk a very tight rope to rein in many want to be Dais in his circle while SKQ only has his sons and daughter, When it comes to Wealth, SMB has to worry about many of his brothers who want to share part of the loot, at the same time SMB has to look after his own Children. If the reports are correct SKQ has deed to Saifee Mahal and Badri Mahal and if he gets the control of both places, SMB has bigger problem since Saifee and Badri Mahal represents Dawat ni Guddi and in the eyes of many Bohras it has historical reverence and once SKQ has that it means psychologically he controls the Dawat.
Hypothetical Solution
Is it possible after both camps realizes what is at stake, both SMB and SKQ may announce that Imam along with STS and SMB came to them and ask them the SKQ can continue as DAI and he will appoint SMB as his Mazoon and will do the Nuss on him since SKQ may not be as effective due to his ill health. Interestingly it also creates another issue for SKQ about his son and there is another solution that he may be appointed as Mazoon by SMB once he becomes DAI.
Is this possible, may be far fetched but who would have thought that one day Mazoon appointed by Dai will be receiving the Laanats either

Leiken bhai SMB tau wafat paa gaye hain ????

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:10 pm

This crisis is far from over. As per historical perspectives, there have been splits in the Bohra community and new sects have emerged namely Alavi Bohras, Suleimani Bohras and Dawoodi Bohras. Now with this crisis we are looking at Qutbi and Muffadali Bohras. However unlike the earlier splits, alot of money is at stake here. Word going round is that Dawoodi Bohras are worth a whooping 6000 crores! Now who gets thisÉ Can it be split 50 - 50? I doubt it as 3000 crores is still alot of money. We need to remember that Muffadal Camp has the likes of Qaid Chor Johar who is a very shrewd businessman. He has already become second in command and is definitely eyeing the big seat. A great puppeteer; he knows he can indirectly control the Dawat until his official appointment as head. His arrogance, ego and love for power and money is known for those who have had a chance to know him.

On the other hand Khuzeima camp had been waiting for the last 50 plus years for his chance and isnt about to just let it go. Historical perspective based on Taher Saifuddins tenure as the 51st Dai; He did appoint Maula Burhanuddin as the 52nd but I think he had also chosen the 53rd for Burhanuddin too. (We all know how his rule on the Dawat was and thats where all the problems began in terms of ownership of all the Jamaats, soul and mal of the momineen) This probably makes sense in that the 52nd hasnt taken action against his Mazoon despite knowing the tensions his family. This might have been a vaisyat from Taher and we all know how the 52nd loved his father the 51st and there was no way he would go against his father. Muffys camp realised this and thats why the Nass issue was declared immediately after Maulas stroke in London. A man who cant speak or write cant really do much against them now. Muffadals choice was also a well articulated move in the sense that Qaid Johar knew that he didnt stand a chance for now based on his current character and peoples opinion about him and he has played it safe that in the event if Maula ever got well and denied the Nass he would still be out of the limelight. Khuzeima on the other hand just wants what was promised to him. He wants to be paid for his patience and there is no way he will give up his one and only chance.

So based on this inferences there will be no compromise as Qaid will not allow Khuzeima or his son to succeed him to the top position. The only fear in this drama is to what extent Qaid will go to get the top seat. lets see what happens.

littlemaster

Unread post by littlemaster » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 pm

As expected there was a need of third party intervention in order to solve this current crisis. Muffy made a predictable move in order to attract the herd of sheep. By involving communalist like Modi and a well known corrupt person like Sharad Pawar, Muffy is showing that who are his buddies and what are his intentions and the future means to achieve his satanic aims. I am surprised to the fact that why can't a normal bohra mullaji see this? If it would have been the situation in our homes, we would have told our kids to stay with good people after all it's the company which makes or mars the person.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 pm

where r u all??there is no camp or anything u fools, all we one million stronghold community are with muffadal mola tus who was alwys the chosen one by burhanuddin aqa! and all the people who were with that khuzema have left him and their videos are all going around on whatsapp! khuzema is furthur exposed and that thug is now caught red handed..... his intentions and reality! lanat on him! there is absolutely no crisis or confusion!
muffadal mola tus zindabad
wake up and stop using disrepectful language for dai of dawoodis bhoras!
because if we start doing to all u alvi vohras,sunnis,wahabis and other enemy and jelous people here who have no religion then it could really get nasty! bad mouth an individual but not on a dai!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Max aayo.....macchar aayo.....khoon chuswa.....koi all out lagao...all out lagao....anney bhagao.....Muffadal ni chappal chatwa walo......Muffadal na paro ni dhool....tu mari bhi jaase ne tehro aa bawo shafiq Muffadal poochwa bhi nahee awein....jeewite ah yeh woh 18 jan je aana bawa na janaza ma marigaya eh logo ne na poochu!.....paisa no bhooko che aa! aa ne YN na bacchao tehri khoob mari mari ne loot se.....BEST OF LUCK...pachi dekh tu kitno Zindabad karey che!

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 pm

@maxtheimmature:

Firstly, you need to stop being lazy and change your title accordingly as stated above.

Secondly, A Dai should not DEMAND respect but command it by his character, actions and utterances. All I hear from your leader and you his followers is Laanat. It is apparent that you both dont know the meaning of this strong word Laanat, as you seem to be using it in any context. However this is not surprising as you were never thought to think and reason to begin with so I guess it would be putting you on a pedestal to expect such from you. You have done Laanat of Mazoon but why doesnt Muffadal Maula do Laanat on his grandchildren and his daugter in Law.? Doesnt anyone joining Khuzeimas side deserve Laanat? Oops sorry....Forgot you cant think.. :D

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:04 pm

admin please note this sunni akhtars lunatic messages!
request to either delete his posts or himself from this forum!! not a dawoodi bhora and we dont need such downsyndromes and retards here in this chatrooom

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:08 pm

its good to know everything half knowledge is dangerous! kids were forcefully taken! and insha allah they r coming back soon! matter of time
and khuzemas daughter also r deserving lanatees and all r sayin lanat on them as well! and wat mazoom mazoom u r doing he is been stripped off!
i kindly request u to take some time and go through the 53 points stated on it! aprreciete it! thanks

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:08 pm

I am very much dawoodi bohra SIR.....and i was a stauch believer of Aqa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, i still respect him as a spiritual father, guide, teacher and i respect him alot, but his sons are liars and cheaters and they stink....they are all surviving on their father's prestige and fame, all these people who are visiting him not because of Muffy Murga but because of his father, khud toh khuch kiya nahee....ab unko paiso par aysh kar rahe hain.....phir bhi unka nahee hain, Qutbuddin saheb ka hain sab!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Qutbuddin Saheb ni Zabaan ni mazaak urawey che.......khuda ehne ehwi bimari aapse je bhi ehne dekhse toh hasi hasi ne pagal thai jaase!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:14 pm

akhtar u have completely lost it! check my personal message in a bit!
not only will u b shell shocked dumb struck and regretting for all what u have said in this post( if u r a dawoodi bhora) but u wud be ashamed as well!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:17 pm

maxthemature wrote:akhtar u have completely lost it! check my personal message in a bit!
not only will u b shell shocked dumb struck and regretting for all what u have said in this post( if u r a dawoodi bhora) but u wud be ashamed as well!
Shell Shocked Dumb Struck!! Did you do a mojiza in the private message brother?

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:20 pm

maxthemature wrote:its good to know everything half knowledge is dangerous! kids were forcefully taken! and insha allah they r coming back soon! matter of time
and khuzemas daughter also r deserving lanatees and all r sayin lanat on them as well! and wat mazoom mazoom u r doing he is been stripped off!
i kindly request u to take some time and go through the 53 points stated on it! aprreciete it! thanks
When are the Lannat sessions on Muffys Grandsons in Saifee Masjid?

Laeen Shimar or Bobda Bachao? What suits the kids more from Muffy camp?

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:23 pm

@maxtheimmature:

I think people who cant reason or think, just like you should be ashamed first. Oops being ashamed too requires you to think...you cant do that... :D

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm

forum is not the way to explain! come face to face or give me your email address! i pity u guys! i swear!
there r abt 30-40 ideots here who r trying to take one million community or even more from every corner of the globe just by entertaining each other on this forum without a clue abt anything!
as i am readin your comments i seriously feel like laughing on u.....and the knowledge tht u have and pity ur upbringing as well!

muffadal mols tus zindabad ! enemies burn burn and burn forever! curse swear do what u like.........more u do more i pity on u!

akhtiar please give me ur email address! thanks

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:38 pm

maxthemature wrote:forum is not the way to explain! come face to face or give me your email address! i pity u guys! i swear!
there r abt 30-40 ideots here who r trying to take one million community or even more from every corner of the globe just by entertaining each other on this forum without a clue abt anything!
as i am readin your comments i seriously feel like laughing on u.....and the knowledge tht u have and pity ur upbringing as well!

muffadal mols tus zindabad ! enemies burn burn and burn forever! curse swear do what u like.........more u do more i pity on u!

Lol! If you feel like laughing, why dont you just laugh brother? You can either laugh or feel pity. Only one thing at a time brother please.
Do ask your muffadal mola when are the lannat sessions on their grandsons too.
Thanks brother.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm

@maxtheimmature:

Pity yourself first then others. Charity begins at home. :D

Such are the ways of Muffadal Maulas followers that they want to enlighten people in private. :D If you are so confident about Muffadal Maula being the true Dai then come out and share with everyone. Why are you scared of criticism if you know what you are saying the truth? Maybe because you cant substantiate what you are producing and are just following it blindly...ofcourse!!!I forgot...you cant think! :D

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 pm

grandsons who r infants and less than 10 year olds forcefully take by laeenas are all coming back to us soon again! matter of time! u wud know it soon : ) let the grieving period of 40 days b over and u will say see the shanaat of syedna muffadal saifuddin mola tus!
at that time i am sure u wud have some other negetive points keep doing that as u guys have over burhanuddin aqas zamaan and wud continue to do so in muffadal mola tus zamaan as well! once again the day u will learn about our massive community comprising of ppl from all walks of life and the day u will understand the negetive stuff u have been saying is utterly rubbish.....tht day u wont ever come tothis gibaat chatroom!
i kindly request u to give me ur email address if u have been a dawoodi bhora at any point of ur life!
many thanks

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 pm

maxthemature wrote:forum is not the way to explain! come face to face or give me your email address! i pity u guys! i swear!

Bhai max

Don't you worry about the 20-30 idiots on this forum. You should know that in the entire history of civilization, a small group of people have never changed the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that hasn't.
Unquote - M. Mead

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:05 pm

And there were only 72 Mujahids who fought with Imam Hussain against the huge army of Yazid, so which side are you?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Maxthemature is a retarded Kothari agent....please any bohras who hold its52 ID do not by any means give your email ID to maxthemature he will trace you down and decieve you....Just like how Muffy Murga did!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 pm

maxthemature wrote:grandsons who r infants and less than 10 year olds forcefully take by laeenas are all coming back to us soon again! matter of time! u wud know it soon : ) let the grieving period of 40 days b over and u will say see the shanaat of syedna muffadal saifuddin mola tus!
at that time i am sure u wud have some other negetive points keep doing that as u guys have over burhanuddin aqas zamaan and wud continue to do so in muffadal mola tus zamaan as well! once again the day u will learn about our massive community comprising of ppl from all walks of life and the day u will understand the negetive stuff u have been saying is utterly rubbish.....tht day u wont ever come tothis gibaat chatroom!
i kindly request u to give me ur email address if u have been a dawoodi bhora at any point of ur life!
many thanks
Why are you asking for email address though?
I dont have email address. I have Facebook only.

"Lannat on these infants. Lannat on Mola Muffadal naa bevo Chokrao par je online youtube video par Khuzema ne apna Dai mana. Lannat Mola Muffadal na potana potao par, je aimne thokar mari ne bhagi gaya"

I assume the above Lannat should be started soon so we all can pray against the Dushmano right?

Agree brother?

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

akhtiar
i mistook u for somebody else!and anywys u have missed out something which might have helped u!and by the way u have no hope and u r not a bhori by any means and i hope and pray u be under all misunderstandings forever and never get any taufeeq to know the truth cuz u r an enemy who has no name,country or religion like alqaeda!!!!
swear curse or what u like tht wont make u less of a retard or a downsyndrome bloke tht u r!!!

and enemies of dai and imam and comparin urself with imam hussains shohada ....i repeat imaam hussainss72 shohada?????for gods sake!!! hahaha hilariousss!!!
i love the way u bunch of 20 ideots r burning with jelousyy and entertaining each other by bluffing with so much bullshittt!fantastic!
this is what we want in this site in which none of them r dawoodi bhoras anymore!!! period!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:51 pm

JUST GOT NEWS THAT MURTAZA DAHODWALA ALSO JOINED SKQ CAMP, can anyone verify?
If that is the case all the smart and intelligent people are joining SKQ while Ghetas are staying with SMB

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:03 pm

haha another bullshit
bhai murtaza dahodwala was there for taaziyat majlis in mumbai of muffadal mola tus in the first week!and did molas kadambosi in taaziyat manner like 1000s and 1000s other mumineen! even after goin through believesyednaqutbuddin.com u r still going on abt skq! lol grow up dude enuf of this stupidity!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:10 pm

and laeen khuzema qutbuddins main 10 members who were with him since few years have all left him and exposed him completely! and their videos r all over on whatsapp!
if u want can send u guys on whatsapp all the clips! he is finished!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

including ibrahim nomani and shabbir nomani who were with him since years and years! they have also revealed in all the clips as how adawat (enemity) khuzema had even on burhanuddin aqa over the years! gave open speech in masjid as well!huzurala was silent as so was rasulillah saw(on abubaker umar and usman) and tolerated him for so many years!
anywys he is now finished with only support of his 4 senseless moron sons who r running out of ideas and soon wud b absconding as well!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:20 pm

how adawat (enemity) khuzema had even on burhanuddin aqa over the years!
So why did not SMB removed him from that position, it proves that SMB was a fake Dai and SKQ must have some secrets on SMB so SMB tolerated SKQ
SO why would any one should believe SMB's Nuss to SMS now may be that was also FAKE

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:32 pm

sbm which planet r u living in??
and tell me the truth what religion r u? do u even have a clue what u going on about?
anywys u asked me sumthing i gave u an answer to that!

dude join kq camp.....they r left with nobody really now as they r exposed completely! they need people like u.....u can surely help ppl like kq!!!!
bad mouthing on imaam, daizamaan and bhoris all around the globe ......u can keep doing and swearing and continue and go on and on a.......somethin tht few of u here hav been doing since years along with sunnis and other religion ppl.......nobodyis stopping u and not makin any difference to anybody......go on and on........! fate and time will tell it all
syedna muffadal saifuddin mola tus zindabad! ameen
out of this chatroom!!

ps:do msg me if u still need all the real clips!i promise i will send them to u may b u cud fwd them to murtaza dahodwala!!! hahaha