BelieveSyednaQutbuddin.com

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
maxthemature

Re: BelieveSyednaQutbuddin.com

Unread post by maxthemature » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 pm

zulfiqar r u a sunni or wahabi??whatever u r matter of time( before ur entertainment which u portray but in reality is tons and tons of jelousy) would be over on this website!! seriouslyyy pity ppl like u!!!! i m outta this blog! but guys people pls do read carefully the above website take some time clips pictures and other thing......... absolutely astonishing! cant get any better than this!

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:59 pm

(Reposted below)
Last edited by Improvisator on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:02 pm

The logical proof and evidence provided on that website is enough to proove what is black and what is white.

We should also note that, this site also shows us the capability of learned intellectuals of dawat in giving logical evidence which can easily crush all false allegations held against dawat. The interesting thing here is that, the fatelidawat website got a fist in the face within a week but no one even cares to put any arguments in reply this putrid DB website which has posted rubbish against dawat and dai since a decade or more mainly because what this site posts is a ton load of meaningless rubbish and there is no possible way to explain anything to you misled and ignorant regressives who lack even a basic understanding of dawats concepts and its theology.

If you all would have even been worthy of a reply, there would have been answers (not just one, maybe 53 answers)for this website long ago. A hopeless bunch of envious jealous haters and non-believers who are misinformed and largely ignorant if not illiterate who are not deemed worthy of logical explainations.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:13 am

there is no possible way to explain anything to you
Then you shouldn't call yourselves dawat. Dawat has the responsibility of explaining things. If you are incapable or unwilling then you are undeserving of being part of a dawat. You are not a dawat, you are a cult. A money hungry leadership followed by brain dead zombies like you.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:24 am

52 patta ni ket ma 53 is always joker.

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 am

anajmi wrote:
there is no possible way to explain anything to you
Then you shouldn't call yourselves dawat. Dawat has the responsibility of explaining things. If you are incapable or unwilling then you are undeserving of being part o
You are not a dawat, you are a cult. A money hungry leadership followed by brain dead zombies like you.
The emphasis on bold.
As i clearly stated, there are explainations but not for people like you. You all dont adhere to valayat and misaq. You are not dawoodi bohras and have nothing to do with us.. Call yourselves something else. Dawat is not answerable to people like you.
You are not a dawat nor DB, you are a cult. Brain dead zombies.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:25 am

I didnt expect you to prove me right immediately. I am glad and proud that I am free of this cult. This cult is like the mythological hydra. After one head is cut off two more pop up.

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 am

Then why bother posting in a forum named "Dawoodi Bohra"? Give your cult's forum a new name. In fact we are glad and proud to be in a dawat free from people like you. You are so foolish that you have spent more than a decade in a forum abusing a commuinty to whcih you dont belong.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:37 am

You all dont adhere to valayat and misaq.
And what kind of Misaq and Valayat you had about the Mazoon for last 50 years, It is better not to believe in Misaq then become a Hypocrite as Quran is very clear about Hypocrites
So what happend to your last 50 years of Misaq to Dai and his Mazoon, A Dai who appointed the Mazoon, and now you do laanat on him by extension you are sending the laanats on SMB since Mazoon was right hand person appointed by SMB whom you worship
So was SMB wrong and not Masoom and Infallible Please reply to this specific question.

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 am

It has been answered very specificaly and clearly on the website in numerous 'Reasons'.

He was not disrespected, never was laanat uttered for KQ but when he stood up against the dai himself and called himself Dai he became worthy of laanat. Since ignorant people like you are completely unaware of Dawat's theories, philosphies, regulations and the entire history of dawat, you will be unable to understand even simple things.

As i mentioned earlier, you guys are deemed so worthless and ignorant, no one even cares to answer you people. Mayne reading that site could help you a little bit but again....the fact that you dont belong to the DB community i dont think you will benifit much.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 am

Improvistor
You did not answer my question
Did SMB erred in appointing SKQ as Mazoon, if he was Masoom and Infallible -Ghaib na Jankar how did he make that mistake
So please answer and let me put in Block so you can answer my question
IF SMB WAS GHAIB NA JANKAR WHY HE DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN?
so SMB was not Infallible or Ghaiab Na Jankar and if he appointed SKQ as Mazoon are you sending Laanat on SMB thru Lanaats on SKQ
the fact that you dont belong to the DB community i dont think you will benifit much.
Well to answer that if Prophet would have thought the same way, Islam would not have spread and if Imam Hussain would have thought the same you would not be doing 24/7 Maatam either. They both knew that they are teaching the unbelievers so why do not you do that or may be Dai and his Goons are not teaching how to invite people and explain to them what Dawat is? They only teach how to do Sajda-Qadamboosi-Ziyaafats and now LAANATS. Waha re Waha tumhari Hidayaat and Valayat
Last edited by SBM on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:16 am

Yeh Muffadal Bahut bada Dhongi hain.....Jahanam ki sakt se sakt saza khaye ga yeh

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:17 am

Isne jis tarah se janwaro ko shikar kiya hain ussi tarah har pal iska shikar hoga jahanam mein......sabko bhatka raha hain yeh Naapak

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:56 pm

SBM wrote:Improvistor
You did not answer my question
Did SMB erred in appointing SKQ as Mazoon, if he was Masoom and Infallible -Ghaib na Jankar how did he make that mistake
So please answer and let me put in Block so you can answer my question
IF SMB WAS GHAIB NA JANKAR WHY HE DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN?
so SMB was not Infallible or Ghaiab Na Jankar and if he appointed SKQ as Mazoon are you sending Laanat on SMB thru Lanaats on SKQ
the fact that you dont belong to the DB community i dont think you will benifit much.
Well to answer that if Prophet would have thought the same way, Islam would not have spread and if Imam Hussain would have thought the same you would not be doing 24/7 Maatam either. They both knew that they are teaching the unbelievers so why do not you do that or may be Dai and his Goons are not teaching how to invite people and explain to them what Dawat is? They only teach how to do Sajda-Qadamboosi-Ziyaafats and now LAANATS. Waha re Waha tumhari Hidayaat and Valayat
I thought you could read and percept atleast. Read again what i had said. The site answers very well. If you really want an answer, read it there.
@the examples you gave from history: Again, ignorance ignorance ignorance. You know nothing about dawat.
Everything you abuse about over here is baseless. Although the anonimity on the internet does keep you all in veil, in reality, the members of your cult can be described as those drunk street side punters who aimlessly chat all night and abuse and speak rubbish about things that dont matter to them and they are ignorant about. Maybe this is the reason why you regressives have never made a single progressive step. Congraulations to you and you cult.
Nobody cares to give an explaination to such ignorant and senseless people

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Improvisator
You still did not answer my question
IF SMB WAS GHAIB NA jANKAR- INFALLIBLE -MASOOM, HOW DID HE NOT KNOW THAT HIS APPOINTED MAZOON WAS WORTHY OF LAANAT AND
IF YOU BELIEVE IN SMB AND HIS FARMANS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SENDING LAANAT ON SMB SINCE YOU ARE SENDING LAANAT ON HIS APPOINTED MAZOON

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Are you joking or you simply cant understand simple english?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Improvisator wrote:Are you joking or you simply cant understand simple english?
Still no answer
IF SMB WAS GHAIB NA jANKAR- INFALLIBLE -MASOOM, HOW DID HE NOT KNOW THAT HIS APPOINTED MAZOON WAS WORTHY OF LAANAT AND
IF YOU BELIEVE IN SMB AND HIS FARMANS DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SENDING LAANAT ON SMB SINCE YOU ARE SENDING LAANAT ON HIS APPOINTED MAZOON

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 pm

SBM wrote:
Improvisator wrote:Are you joking or you simply cant understand simple english?
Still no answer
Improv.
Just take vasila of SMS and answer the question. Otherwise you are betraying SMS.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Improvisator wrote:It has been answered very specificaly and clearly on the website in numerous 'Reasons'.

He was not disrespected, never was laanat uttered for KQ but when he stood up against the dai himself and called himself Dai he became worthy of laanat. Since ignorant people like you are completely unaware of Dawat's theories, philosphies, regulations and the entire history of dawat, you will be unable to understand even simple things.

As i mentioned earlier, you guys are deemed so worthless and ignorant, no one even cares to answer you people. Mayne reading that site could help you a little bit but again....the fact that you dont belong to the DB community i dont think you will benifit much.

I know of Dawaat's theory....in fact I'm a follower of Mufaddal Moula TUS. I know of Ali AS itrat. Infact, Ali AS had TWO of his sons names Abu Bakr AND Uthman......should we now tell Ali AS that he was totally wrong to name his OWN sons who are SHAHEEDS in Kerbala with their brother Imam Husayn AS?!! Huh, you imbecile!!!! Was Ali AS wrong to give them their names, you moron????? Should we change their names to something else, you immature little brat?

You are a DISGRACE TO Mufaddal Moula! Shame on you to even go through with your BS, when ALI AS NEVER NOT ONCE behaved like you, idiot!

Improvisator

Unread post by Improvisator » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:49 pm

I read and reread your post but i still cant make any sense out of what you just said.

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:57 pm

I m a small person to giv the answer above...but as far as i know Our Moula is gaib na jaanar n thts proved now.
.if Moula SMB will not hide his sins so how get we people know his cruelty tht he shows now...n if moula did not take care of him then he done lot of fitnats tht we can not bare at all...Thanks God the truth is open by himself

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:01 pm

I read and reread your post but i still cant make any sense out of what you just said.
Do you want me to post my questions in Lissan E Dawat or in Urdu or in Gujrati since questions are very simple and everyone except you understood what am I asking?
In English
In Gujrati
Agar Sydena Mohammed Burhanuddin Ghaiab Na Jankar and Ghalti se Paak chey tu Moula ne Ilam hoye ke ehna Nass kidha Mazoon Saheb Lanaat Na Haqdar Thasey, Aney agar tame Moula SMB and aney ehna Farman per Yaqeen Karta Hoi tu tamey jey Lanaat ehna Nuss kidha Mazoon per moklu chu tu eh Laanat Moula SMB per jati hasey
In Urdu
Agar SMB Ghaiab key Janne Wale aur Gunahoon sey Paak or Ghaltiyon se Paak they tu unhon ney itni badi ghalti kese ker di key unhon ney esa Mazoon Chuna ju aab Lanaat ka Haqdar hey, Aur aap Un key Mazoon ko Laanat dete hu to kiya aapney sucha key SMB bhi Laanati hein.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 pm

@SBM;

Be lenient. Stop being hard on Improvisator. He was not taught to think and answer questions but rather follow blindly. Now in this world we have thousands of followers like him. Its a typical reaction to just follow the Dai who gives you a direct ticket to Jaanat without questioning any of his actions as otherwise one would have to think and reason and upon discovery of lies would have to search for the truth which again is too tedious. As an Abde it really doesnt matter if Allah exists or not; As an Abde its of no meaning for me to understand what SHIRK is; as an ABDE it doesnt matter if I do Laanat on another Bohra who until 10 days ago was part of my rukhu Chithi which is the pass to Jaanat. All these are in consequential to me as after the 52nd I have to follow the 53rd and it doesnt really matter who that truthfully is.......:) The Dai is the answer to my prayers and my Jaanat. He is just this influential dude who will haggle with the Almighty Allah (SAW) for me and ensure my place in Jaanat whether I follow Islam or not! Dude the Dai is pretty influential and I am proud of my stupidity and lack of ignorance! :)

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:18 pm

imrpovisator!! fantastic answer!! bunch of ideots cant read simple english here let alone able to understand! so clearly every point is explained on the site and asking same old question again and again which itself prooves he is least bothered about anything! and like u said how funny it could be most of the 30-40 ideots here are not even dawoodi bhoras and are so interested in bad mouthing here and wanting to know everything about us
no cure for jelousy and aids!!!

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm

maxthemature, you are yet to come up with a mature response so probably a good time to change that name of yours. You remind me of that old "Kaka jee" who continues to shout out his crazy opinions irrespective of who listens to them....

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 pm

maxthemature wrote:imrpovisator!! fantastic answer!! bunch of ideots cant read simple english here let alone able to understand! so clearly every point is explained on the site and asking same old question again and again which itself prooves he is least bothered about anything! and like u said how funny it could be most of the 30-40 ideots here are not even dawoodi bhoras and are so interested in bad mouthing here and wanting to know everything about us
no cure for jelousy and aids!!!
Aids? Dude that was hillarious!