Bayan Quality of SKQ and SMS

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Bayan Quality of SKQ and SMS

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 am

I have attended waezs and bayans (Sabaqs of SKQ) and have found starking differences between them, SKQ is million times more enlightened with knowledge of Deen and dawat as compared to SMS. During these 2 to 3 years of SMS's mansoos drama, none of his waezs are as insightful or reasonable. SKQ has command over his language and bayans and speaks with full confidence as if he owns it as compared to SMS who is reading out of a script like a parrot, his hooligan type dialogues which make people laugh silently and makes him look like a dumbo. I think he is not so experienced and well mannered as SKQ, SKQ has been personally trained by both SMB (RA) and STS (RA) and you can feel it when he delivers the speech. SMS camp is deliberately making fun of his medical condition, which by any means is not rightful, anyone can have this kind of problem. if supposedly SMS gets some kind of medical condition in which he has to go to the loo every half and hour wouldn't that be a problem. Just think about it people and give your views.

true_bohra

Re: Bayan Quality of SKQ and SMS

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:53 am

yes he do possess lot of ilm but whats the use when he cannot accept the wish of a dai and not accept his Mansoos.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:19 am

true_dumb

can you bring single proof that muffy is mansoos and dai now?

any video of smb stating in his own words that muffy is 53rd dai?

while mazoon was rutba naa saheb for 50 years, and suddenly he is liar? while muffy who was no where in dawat rutba suddenly became saccha and accha?

dumbo bring your proofs please.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:36 am

is KQ having any proof where Syedna RA stated in a audio or video that he is my mansoos. By the way we have an audio file wherein Syedna RA stated bhai qutbuddin se galti thai che.

So can a person who made a mistake be a Dai.

If you need detail proofs then do visit www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com and then come here and comment.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:52 am

true_bohra wrote:is KQ having any proof where Syedna RA stated in a audio or video that he is my mansoos. By the way we have an audio file wherein Syedna RA stated bhai qutbuddin se galti thai che.

So can a person who made a mistake be a Dai.

If you need detail proofs then do visit http://www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com and then come here and comment.
I dont care if SKQ has any proof or not, and if he is dai or not, because I am not in mood to follow any dai, I am dai of my own self and dai of my own family. (in islamic terms)

but because you called SKQ a liar and said he has ilm but denies mansoos so my question was what makes you assure that muffy is mansoos and dai?

btw do you want me to count how many serious political and social mistakes SMB has done in his life but yet he was dai? (but any ways lets not dig his grave again)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:00 am

I don't care what SMB wanted or intended. If Smb chose SMS then well he has made the mistake, if SMS has conned or lied to us then Smb is faultless in these matters .

Bohras need a diai, they cannot do without so fine, but if you can choose choose carefully

SMS is a big mistake and now that we have an option support SKQ. He at least has a brain....

It is do you want to be like china or North Korea , both are communist but at least one lets it's people prosper and have some freedom.

If you stick by SMS and he destroys the future who will you blame SMB, imam or yourselves.

If we have to leave silly abdes so be it but we cannot risk living SMS power intact, sooner or later we will need to give up with SMS in control. He is a disaster , if he wins there will be no turning back. Those who have shut their brains visualise in 5-10 years what will be the state of your kids, women, reputation in Islamic world...don't you worry.