Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Mufaddal Moula's humble request to Khuzaima Bhaisaheb

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Par aaje mufaddal maula (tus) ye em farmayu ke kakajisaheb ne maro paigam pohchavo. Pacha aavi jai. Me gale lagavi lais
And how about other Kakaji Saheb (Mukasir) look at him in the following picture. since SKQ has upper hand SMS wants to do gale lagavi while Kakaji Mukasir who has no power is being paraded and humiliated like piece of garbage. What a hypocrite of a leader

http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=lADVpCPi
Last edited by SBM on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Actually SKQ has become Muffy's worst nightmare as SKQ knows all the nitty gritty, dramas, manipulation etc being conducted all these years, he must also be in the knowledge of all the bank accounts in various tax havens where all the ill-gotten wealth has been parked.
As a matter of fact the big nightmare for SMB is Yusuf Muchala who as legal adviser and the spokesperson for a long time knows more about inside then would have SKQ since SKQ was shunned out for many years while Yusuf Muchala was very much insider.

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:26 pm

maxthemature wrote:All u guys even if shown live videos of rasullilah(saw) saying how dawat will progress
From imaam to daai till qayamat without the chain of nas breaking even once
And like it never has in the past 1400 years still u guys will talk shit and crap
And continue to do so till u guys die!and that's the bitter truth
Question one dai is questioning every duwat,hurratul maleka and imams
Ohh well most of the buch of ideots r frm other religion wit no knowledge
Whatsoever of dawoodi bhoras actually are! Then why bother wasting ur time here barking
24/7???
I will give u guys some other good websites or lord krishna and hanumaan
Pls comment over there!!! Or request admin to change the name of this
Site to ismaili or wahabifantasy or sumthin like thaaat!!
I wonder why fan boy like you is even bothered sniffing and Barking around this forum. Please go back to your jiman, hathajori, and maula nawazi. Tamara dai tamaru intezaar kare che.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Mufaddal Maula sat for last 2 weeks, in sadakalla masjid, as the Dai, and gave razaa to, watched, heard and KEPT SILENT while the mumineens, led by shehzada QJ, IDRISBHAI SAHEB, etc, etc, uttered laanat upon laanat, gave gaalis to The 52nd dal al mutlaq's Mazun of 49 years. He SAT SILENT, ALLOWED it to happen.

May we humbly request Mufaddal Maula to call everyone one of those who abused Khuzemabhaisaheb to stand up and show their regret and wrongdoing. Your silence is just cowardice, and allowing your brothers and in-laws to manipulate you.

I humbly request shehzadasaheb and the bhaisahebs and others who have openly abused and given gaalis to standup in majlis and apologize to khuzaimabhaisaheb.

You so-called Blood Relatiions of Burhanuddin Maula have totally Disgraced your blood relative father. You have shamed our community and disgraced us all. Shame SHAME shame on you.

And you have the audacity to call ANYONE else a dushman?
Take a good look at yourselves in the mirror. "Mumin Mumin no aaaeeno chey"

I'm the absence of a sincere and believable apology on your part,, anything Mufaddal maula does is sweet talking, public relations fluff, and a cover up. You -blood relations of Burhanuddin maula - you created this mess- least you can do is show some integrity and clean up after yourselves. Forget the crocodile tears. You can't fool us anymore. Get real, and Get Authentic Shehzadasahebs.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:37 am

New message circulating on whatsapp. One can only laugh

I apolize (sorry) send any wrong msg ;picture bad words to khozema Qutubuddin saheb as over moula 53 dai Muffadal saifuddin TUS Can forgive: what happen past few days so please forgive me As overMoula Mohammed Burhanuddin RA teaches.
Ehsaan mere mola ka hai... jo ek mauka diya hain ! Dawaat ke darwaze khuley hain.... galey laga ne ye Sardar bethe hain.....
Syedna mohammed burhanuddin (ra) na vafat baad ghana sahebo ye ane mumineen ye davedaar par laanat boli che.
Par aaje mufaddal maula (tus) ye em farmayu ke kakajisaheb ne maro paigam pohchavo. Pacha aavi jai. Me gale lagavi lais.
Aap ye rehmat na darwaza haju khula rakha che. Aap dai che, ne aap jane che ke je din aap ena par lanat bolse te ghari si ena vaste jannat na darvaza band thai jase ane sijjeen ma eno hashar thase

Ye bhi ek mumin na farzand che balke ek dai na farzand che to ek bhi mumin no jaan zaye na jai em aap chahe che.

Aa mari adna gulam ni tasawwur che
Lolz.. Its like killing someone and then saying Sorry to him.. I think after meeting Narendra Modi he has used the same tactics. During the Godhra Kand back in 2002 People and their shops were burned like hell and murders were at mass. But after 3 days of full riots came their survivor Modi. Likewise after 20 days of full Lanats and edited images comes SMS with apologies. Where was he during these 20 days when all of his followers were sending lanats and dont tell me that SMS didnt know this was happening as he knows Ilm ul Gaib..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 am

aisa rehbar to abtak na tum laa sake,ek muddat hui doondhte doondte.............

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:59 am

Gulf wrote:
silvertongue wrote:What do u mean by that.. Sorry i didnt attend the waaz so missed it.. Can anyone please highlight the points That SMS mentioned in his Waaz today..

Jazakallah
Three Sahebo na naam lidha ne farmayu k aap nazar muqam maani ne maro paigham pohchavjo, khuda emne (kaka ji saheb ne) taufeeq aape, shifa aape ne pachha aavi jaay me galey lagavi daees

Subhanallah, Rasulullah (SAW) apna par kachro feknar ni tabiyat pursi waaste jaaye, em sunu hatu, aaje joi lidhu ne k Mufaddal maula TUS Haqqan haqqa Rasulullah na dai chhe!
Kachro ko e kona upar nakhyo che? ane kon saf karwani wat kare che?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:aisa rehbar to abtak na tum laa sake,ek muddat hui doondhte doondte.............
Yes you are correct. the rehabar first instigate for gali galoch and lanat and then give hidayat to followers not to do so.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 am

Maqbool wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:aisa rehbar to abtak na tum laa sake,ek muddat hui doondhte doondte.............
Yes you are correct. the rehabar first instigate for gali galoch and lanat and then give hidayat to followers not to do so.
he didnt infact he wanted it all to stop.even official emails were sent to stop.it was done by some over zealous lot.maybe by you progressives itself so ud have a chance to defame syedna(tus).This was the first speech by syedna(tus) and in that itself he put a full stop on all that.dekhi ne sukam andho bane che.....

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 am

Qaid bs in a live relay send lanats.. What have you got to say about that.. and in Masjids after Sadakallah.. That was done by raza of Mola or u guys went against the raza..

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:50 am

maxthemature wrote:All u guys even if shown live videos of rasullilah(saw) saying how dawat will progress
From imaam to daai till qayamat without the chain of nas breaking even once
And like it never has in the past 1400 years still u guys will talk shit and crap
And continue to do so till u guys die!and that's the bitter truth
Question one dai is questioning every duwat,hurratul maleka and imams
Ohh well most of the buch of ideots r frm other religion wit no knowledge
Whatsoever of dawoodi bhoras actually are! Then why bother wasting ur time here barking
24/7???
I will give u guys some other good websites or lord krishna and hanumaan
Pls comment over there!!! Or request admin to change the name of this
Site to ismaili or wahabifantasy or sumthin like thaaat!!
Maxthemature... your name on this forum may be mature but you are talking like a brainless kid... If you are such a staunch follower of dai (abde !!), then why the hell are you constanly visting this forum and commenting B/S ? better get the hell out of this forum immediately !!... but no you will not do that...bohras like you have brought the community to the confused level where it is today... as they say you are a "doghla insaan"... banne naav ma pag muki ne rehvu che... you are certainly going to be drowned !!... and believe me on the day of qiyamat, all your good deeds will be washed away and you will be questioned by Allah ta'ala like a hardcore gunehgaar for being like this....all your life your sajda's have been devoted to the creation (i.e. the so called dais and his cronies) instead of the creator (allah taal'a)... haji waqt che koi bhi ek naav ma chala jav... and yes as far as being given jannat after maut or being thrown in jahannum is concerned, just remember that this authority is solely and solely with Allah Ta'ala and no human being, be it any nabi, wasi, imam or Dai nobody has been empowered by Allah to put you in any one of them... it is purely on your amaals in your life that allah taa'la will decide where do you fit in...

The role of Nabi, wasi, imams and dais was and should be purely to guide common men like all of us to the right path (Siraatul Mustaqeem) to seek the happiness and blessings of Allah Ta'ala... but see what are today's dais doing in our midst..fighting for title and the material wealth that they have fradulently amassed over the last so many years instead of guiding us to the path of Allah... its a shame !!... when their own maghferat is in doubt how can we common men rely on them for our maghferat after our death?

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:20 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:I feel SKQ should demand a public apology on national television for all the humiliations, just as how SMB did after showering laanats on the 3 khalifas !!
I don't think anyone from Shehzadas made an overt laanat on SKQ. They might have promoted it, but as far as I know they kept their hands clean and remained politically correct.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:19 am

Aisa Rehbar ,
Jo khud ko sajda karvaye, Jo Fakhir Nazwa, Zyaaft le, Jiske paas garibo ke liye time nahi, Jo lakho, carodo de uska nikah padhe , use shaikh banaye, Jo Quran ko na samjhne de,Allah ka zikr kam kare, Masjid me jagah ke paise le, muslmano se nafrat karna sikhae, Wazebaat Jabran wasool karvaye aur uska hisaab bhi na de, Jo uski baat na mane use Baraat kare, Bezuban Zanvaro ka Shikar kare, khud ko jannat ka zamin karar de, ....etc etc
Yakinan Aisa Rehbar to chirag lekar dhondho ge to bhi nahi milaga...

Starwars

Unread post by Starwars » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:47 am

Gulf wrote:In today's waaz mubarak Sayedna moulana Mufaddal (TUS) humbly requested to Sayedi Khuzaima bhaisaheb Qutbuddin to return to him. Moula has also appointed sahebs to go to araz on behalf of him. Khuda Ta'ala yaari ane neq toufeeq aape. Aameen.
AQ should GO to his Kakaji KQ - and beg for maafi for citing laanat on him and his family - it is not a small thing what he has done to his Kakaji - in lust for power & position.

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:24 am

Starwars wrote:AQ should GO to his Kakaji KQ - and beg for maafi for citing laanat on him and his family - it is not a small thing what he has done to his Kakaji - in lust for power & position.
But when did anyone from royal family cited Laanat on SKQ. I have not attended a single majlis, what news that I received from my relatives is that nobody from royal family overtly cited Laanat. Can anyone who has attended the majalises verify exactly on which day, and who sent Laanats on SKQ?

Bohra_by_birth

Unread post by Bohra_by_birth » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:04 am

juzerali wrote:
Starwars wrote:AQ should GO to his Kakaji KQ - and beg for maafi for citing laanat on him and his family - it is not a small thing what he has done to his Kakaji - in lust for power & position.
But when did anyone from royal family cited Laanat on SKQ. I have not attended a single majlis, what news that I received from my relatives is that nobody from royal family overtly cited Laanat. Can anyone who has attended the majalises verify exactly on which day, and who sent Laanats on SKQ?
First stop calling them "royal" family for god's sake!

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:29 am

"Yaha koi uncha na koi bada hai, yaha har bashar ek saf me khada hai..".

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 am

maxthemature wrote: Question one dai is questioning every duwat,hurratul maleka and imams
You forgot "nabi and allah" at the end. That would complete the hierarchy.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 am

silvertongue wrote:Qaid bs in a live relay send lanats.. What have you got to say about that.. and in Masjids after Sadakallah.. That was done by raza of Mola or u guys went against the raza..
if youhave the video go through it again,he didnt say laanat,he said tamaaro firqo tamaare mubarak hamaare hamara moula mubarak...i know ull post mortem this sentance too but then have some shame before posting lies...or things those u have heard but not confirmed....

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:13 am

This 'calling back' Kakajee Khozema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is just a ploy, a drama, a polotical stunt .... so what if Muffy says it is not ........ this is just like a politician would say, Modi will afterall teach him something; Modi hates Muslims so he is killing two birds with one stone; dividing, sub-dividing Muslims and yet having a vote back (plus bank account!!). This stunt is also for future legal battle.

Muffy goons have been harrassing others left, right, centre and that is the main reason for low turnout at Mumbai Messaq; people are afraid; they are not sure if time is ripe; there are other repurcussions .......

Last night we heard Muffy for almost 4 hours ...... what a same boring lecture!! but I was amazed how some abdes (some very educated) were terming it as 'excellent' and they were all bent over backwards on this 'Maffi' stunt and 'call back' stunt ............. this they termed 'Mother of All Maffis' .......... they said 'Highest Ranking Individual' has offered 'unconditional maffi' to 'Lowest Individual' on earth .......... and were all Wah Wah and usual praise for Muffy and Gang. The nail in coffin was Muffy asking QJ, Ushter and some other to go and 'deliver' his message to SKQ .......... and the camera immedialtey showed QJ, Ushter and the other fellow doing 'sajda' again and again ..........
These abdes are beyind repair ........ no hope for now. I am afraid they will burn in hell; May Allah save them and give them Hidaya.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:16 pm

JC wrote:This 'calling back' Kakajee Khozema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is just a ploy, a drama, a polotical stunt .... so what if Muffy says it is not ........ this is just like a politician would say, Modi will afterall teach him something; Modi hates Muslims so he is killing two birds with one stone; dividing, sub-dividing Muslims and yet having a vote back (plus bank account!!). This stunt is also for future legal battle.

Muffy goons have been harrassing others left, right, centre and that is the main reason for low turnout at Mumbai Messaq; people are afraid; they are not sure if time is ripe; there are other repurcussions .......

Last night we heard Muffy for almost 4 hours ...... what a same boring lecture!! but I was amazed how some abdes (some very educated) were terming it as 'excellent' and they were all bent over backwards on this 'Maffi' stunt and 'call back' stunt ............. this they termed 'Mother of All Maffis' .......... they said 'Highest Ranking Individual' has offered 'unconditional maffi' to 'Lowest Individual' on earth .......... and were all Wah Wah and usual praise for Muffy and Gang. The nail in coffin was Muffy asking QJ, Ushter and some other to go and 'deliver' his message to SKQ .......... and the camera immedialtey showed QJ, Ushter and the other fellow doing 'sajda' again and again ..........
These abdes are beyind repair ........ no hope for now. I am afraid they will burn in hell; May Allah save them and give them Hidaya.

JC tum akhir jate hee kyun ho in majalis mein? Jate ho aur phir apna hee dil jaltey ho. Behtar hai kay jav hi nahi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:36 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:infact he wanted it all to stop.even official emails were sent to stop.it was done by some over zealous lot.maybe by you progressives itself so ud have a chance to defame syedna(tus).
A word to word strategy as applied by Narendra Modi................. Modi said "I did everything to stop the riots" then said "I officially asked the central govt to send army and paramilitary forces"----------- Even a child can see how big a liar he is. The icing on the cake came when he said "The communal flare up was instigated by the congress in order to defame me (Modi) and BJP" !!!.................... Wow ! Muffy has surely taken some serious lessons from Modi !

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Hey Moron,

Two odd days ago you were shitting up a storm with your immature lanaats, now you've grown up! You really are a disgrace to Mufaddal Moula TUS! It's abde imbeciles like you who make things faaaar worse than they ought to be. Now, go back to your kindergarten class, idiot! Allah have mercy on your pathetic soul! Who in the world made you Mufaddal moula's spokesman? Idiot, worry about your own Aqida, and not others! How many Mumineen have you helped, moron? How many times have you really gone out of your way to help ANY human being? Seriously, all this would have just past us, if idiots like you did not go into your own trajectory, as Mufaddal Moula EMPHATICALLY said!

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SALVATION, THEN WORRY ABOUT OTHERS, IDIOT!

maxthemature wrote:Inspite of innumerous clips exposing khuzema and his own people taking
Left right and centre of him, mola did today unbelievable...dai tho dai che
We r normal humans and our love for mola is such that such
Fraudsters would be dealt harshly and wud be beaten black and blue
But mola has asked their families to return back to dawat
And mola emotionally said will embrace them if they come back to dawat
One of their daughter is returning back and has realised and rest
Matter of time! acceptance of nas which khuzema and his fmly did for 3 years(with clips proof sent earlier)now apologies and acceptance for the blunder they did is jus matter of time!
But if they wit ego or emberassment of what a huge blunder they have done then
Mola made it clear today in the most amazing waaz ever!
It certainly was history!
Muffadal mola tus zindabad! All the cursers of dai zaman rot in hell
And may all who have gone astray with no knowledge or half knowledge khuda taufeew aape!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Absolutely agree with guy_sam2005. Only abdes have been able to have a mentally, ethically and morally challenged rehbar! Keep it up abdes. I am convinced that you deserve all that you get, The kicks in your backsides, the hand in your pockets, the lack of dignity in your lifetime. Chutiya banvanu sharaf is the bonus.
Wah! Su ehni nirali shaan chhe!!!

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 am

as per update... very much positive & expected response from KQ BhaiSaheb. Everything will be alright inshallah

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:28 am

Mazakyo,
You have a point; I however have been saying that there are many like me who do not to go but have to go due to various compulsions - yes this may be cowardice but one is surrounded by family and friends, social connections and it is not always easy to say I do not belong any more .......... I try my best not to go ....... but when I go I will at least hear and see what is going on and comment.

Free_Spirit

Unread post by Free_Spirit » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Gulf wrote:as per update... very much positive & expected response from KQ BhaiSaheb. Everything will be alright inshallah
What does this mean? Please explain.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Are Abdes hoping that SKQ will drop his demand and claim?

Good try but a bit amateurish

Do real compromise start and finish in public

Real deal is how they build bridges behind the scenes

The Majlis call was a publicity stunt ... He deliberately threw the ball In SKQ court

SMS has the arrogance to seat on his throne and send his sons who hold not official position to go to SKQ

Thereby trying to reduce SKQ stature

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Asalaam'alykum

SKQ saheb is not dumbfounded by the act of SMS during the Waaz, he was well aware that this kind of response was expected,
According to what i think is that it is a clear picture in my head about the Shezadas of Aqa moula, i think SKQ sahebs claims are right, he was conferred nass 50 years ago privately and Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) designated him the Mazoon-u-dawat position, and let you know mazoon-u-dawat position is not any ordinary position he has all the permissions and authority of doing things without even asking the Dai when he is out of reach because Dai has entrusted him with all the duties. So this position he has got because of his loyalty and credibility.
Now sons of SMB saheb (RA) and sons of Con YN knew that this guy is something special, and Aqa Burhanuddin has bestowed more than the sharaf of Mazoon khidmat to him so they very cleverly started all the hate campaigns and deliberately tried to bring him down of his deserved stature, they knew that if this guy becomes the next Dai by default he will the Malik of everything and we won't have satta and power in our hand anymore, so they for 25 30 years deliberately sidelined and ousted him from the eyes of high profiled and aristocratic bohras so they can spread the lies all around the place.
The ultimate result we are seeing it now after the demise of Syedna, i feel SKQ saheb is fighting for HAQ, and these people after putting words in syednas ears and mouth for years have got all the power and money at the moment, but if the haq prevails then this family of syedna Burhanuddin in some years time will be in dust and people will follow the haq na saheb which is SKQ.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:32 pm

I fail to understand as to why people forget to ask the most basic question which is "Why doesn't SMS first tender an apology for all the harassments, humiliations and the incessant laanats showered on SKQ in full public view during various Khatmul Quran Majlises ?" By his emotional outburst and crocodile tears he is able to fool the brain dead abdes into believing that he is ready to welcome SKQ but conveniently refuses to REGRET his past behaviour which was nothing short of character assassination.................. He probably doesn't want to remove the tag of "Infallibility" attached to his new post. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How can anyone ever consider an offer for reconciliation if the other party refuses to first accept his mistakes ?