Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 am

hahahah....ROFL.....Is this dawat some kind of Joke....they think we are some kind of puppets.....first they tell us to utter lanat on him, bad mouth SKQ, neglect him, curse him, make his name sound like a devil's name, what the hell is going on, like what do they want from us!...let me tell you SMS has got his guards up, he doesnt want the dirt to touch him after what all he did in past 20 25 days since SMB (RA) demise.

subcon111

Unread post by subcon111 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:07 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:hahahah....ROFL.....Is this dawat some kind of Joke....they think we are some kind of puppets.....first they tell us to utter lanat on him, bad mouth SKQ, neglect him, curse him, make his name sound like a devil's name, what the hell is going on, like what do they want from us!...let me tell you SMS has got his guards up, he doesnt want the dirt to touch him after what all he did in past 20 25 days since SMB (RA) demise.
This is all posturing for the eventual legal battle that is to follow. Especially after Justice Ahmadi and Sh. Yusuf Muchhala pledging support to SKQ. Knowing these 2 individuals they are not people who will act willy-nilly. They must be confident about SKQ's claim. Now we wait to see the response from the SKQ camp. SMS read from a diary in the waaz that was supposedly written by SMB, then show us a copy of the proof.

voice

Unread post by voice » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:20 am

Definitely it appears to be some kind of policy change. The tone has changed, it indicates either trying to save there face from possible loss in there credit (done through media) among the masses, other communities etc or likely that they are in state of panic due to possible court cases.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 am

Received this email ( I have removed the name of the recipient- he may on this forum and if wishes can provide his ID)
Dear friends,

I have been communicating with Khozeima bhai saheb's group.
You will find email thread attached below between me and Fatemi Dawat.

Although they respect and like my suggestions, I have yet to see any firm comments or
commitments on specific suggestions. The responses seems to be: we are progressive,
we need time to re-organize and we need your help. I will continue to press for the Constitution
and will keep everyone informed.

I would like to invite comments and suggestions from all progressive Bohras on this.
I see this as an opportunity (probably first time) to initiate a dialogue with Kothar and explore
potential for setting up an open and fair structure. I recognize that much depends on Khozeima
bhai saheb and his group adopting real change. I encourage all to explore this with open mind.
You comments and suggestions will help the community. Off course, we must follow:
Trust but Verify strategy.

I look forward to your comments and support.

@aol.com
PS: Please forward to open minded Bohras and post on progressive bohra site.
If you do not like to get an update, please send me an email to remove you..

-----Original Message-----
To: @aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 10:01 am
Subject: Re: [FD-Reg

Salaams Oostur bhai,

We value your comments and suggestions very much. We are in the process of drawing up a constitution. But if people like you are willing to stand up and act for what they believe in, this new beginning will come about much the faster. Can you organize community members along these lines where you are?

Fiamanillah.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:02 PM, Oostur Raza <oraza@aol.com> wrote:

Many salams,
The best way to be in touch is via email. I am a very busy man and telephone requires
scheduling. You can learn more about me by googling my name. Please identify yourself.
It is difficult to continue communication without knowing the name. Thanks

I understand that things are in flux and it will take time. I wish you success. I like few of the
reforms you have mentioned. They are a good start and will be a great improvement over current
backward strategy. I would appreciate if you would directly address four suggestions when
appropriate. That would be a catalyst for my support.

My goal was to simply suggest few immediate pronouncements via your web site to attract
progressive thinking people to your side. These people are and will stay on the fence because
of mistrust and dictatorial behavior they have experienced in the past. You have done a good
job on women and education issues on your web site. What is needed is a quantum change
instead of incremental promises.

I would suggest two immediate steps:
(1) Set up a council of best and brightest from our community spanning all expertise areas to
advise and build strategy and implementation plan to move us forward.
(2) Set up Jamaats in key places globally with aamils to give people alternative and promote
your strategy. Things are in disarray (including in Houston) and majority of people are looking
for alternatives.

I believe this approach will generate great interest amongst Bohras all over the world compared to
only spending time on legitimacy issue. I believe that would follow with followers.

I and many others are available to help convert this community into a global role model for all
Muslims. The choice is whether Fatemi Dawat wants to take the lead on this.

OR

-----Original Message-----
To: @aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm
Subject: Re: [FD-Reg

Salaams Oostur bhai,

Thank you for your email. You have thoughtful ideas. If you want to be part of our strategic plan please give us your complete contact details so we can be in touch with you (also indicate in what capacity you would like to be involved).
We will get back to you shortly with detailed instructions. However until then, help spread the word of truth. Please reference the attached document to gain a better understanding of the situation and it will also provides an outline of a strong argument that you can use.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns +917715012031. Visit fatemidawat.com for updated information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Fiamanillah

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 7:33 AM, <donotreply@wordpress.com> wrote:

Name: Oostur
Email: @aol.com
Comment: There are thousands of well educated and resourceful Bohras in USA and Canada who have left Bohra fold because of backward policies and insulting behavior of Mufaddal and his brothers. If these Bohras return we can have a community second to none.
Given years of persecution and looting money from Bohras, many of these people are suspicious of all from Kothar.
I suggest setting up an open, transparent system to recruit and reestablish trust. I like what is suggested on this web site. I suggest following steps:
(1) Re-invite all Bohras to join including those who have been excluded in the past.
(2) Provide clear accounting of all money. Report all illegal transfer of money (USA, Europe and Canada) to authorities. Bring back several hundred millions dollars in foreign bank accounts and use for welfare of people.
(3) Restrict kothar power and functions to religious matters only
(4) Establish elections for all local Jamaat and make Aamils report to them for all matters except religious affairs.
Khidmat Type Interested:
City: san Jose, california
Telephone Number:

Time: January 20, 2014 at 5:03 am
IP Address: 71.92.228.10
Contact Form URL: http://fatemidawat.com/register/
Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 am

After reading the above, I dare to dream! I would definitely like to live in a society such as this. All hope is not lost...not yet!

Confusd_DB

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Really interesting to know what was the attendance like... Koi gaya tha kya... For misaaq...

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 pm

At present attendance does not matter much.......... time will show who is on high moral grounds ....... people are still thinking, most of them are still afraid of repurcussions, families are divided ...... so it would not be easy for one to decide and ACT this way or that way .......... let the dust settle a bit .........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:42 pm

subcon111 wrote:This is all posturing for the eventual legal battle that is to follow. Especially after Justice Ahmadi and Sh. Yusuf Muchhala pledging support to SKQ.
The above 2 people joining SKQ camp must have definitely given SMS sleepless nights because Justice Ahmedi is a retired Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India commanding lot of respect and influence and Advocate Yusuf Muchala is the one who has represented Kothar (SMB and SMS camp) many a times, hence he must be privy to many closely guarded secrets of that camp and could be in a position to spill the beans at the right time !!

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 pm

I think SKQ should approach Justice (Retd) Fakhruddin G Ebrahim (a reformist bohra) if this goes into courts in Pakistan. Justice Sahib has been Judge at Sindh High Court, Supreme Court of Pakistan, Governor Sindh and lately Cheif Election Commissioner and has immese respect within PPP, PML and MQM and is highly regarded as a man of principle.

He can even approach liberal bohra families in Pakistan who have lately sidelined themselves from mainstream abdes bohras to join or consider SKQ case.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:08 am

Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 874753.cms

I guess the harassment tactics are working. Only a couple of hundred people in Mumbai, must be a disheartening turnout for the Qutbi camp...

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 am

Yes seeing the Less Number of people it must be disheartening for Qutbi camp but many bohra's around the globe did not attend Muffy's Majalis and by circulating Lanaat on his own uncle the respect for Muffy as a dai is no more left in many bohra's

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 am

JC wrote:I think SKQ should approach Justice (Retd) Fakhruddin G Ebrahim (a reformist bohra) if this goes into courts in Pakistan. Justice Sahib has been Judge at Sindh High Court, Supreme Court of Pakistan, Governor Sindh and lately Cheif Election Commissioner and has immese respect within PPP, PML and MQM and is highly regarded as a man of principle.

He can even approach liberal bohra families in Pakistan who have lately sidelined themselves from mainstream abdes bohras to join or consider SKQ case.

First of all Justice Fakhruddin is not a Reformist Bohra. JC you are giving misleading information. Secondly if you look at the recent elections in Pakistan and how they were rigged under the nose of the Election Commission, the less said the better. Fakhruddin was a good judge in his hey days. Now he is very old and does not even remember things.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:58 pm

One of our great abdes has edited wikipedia on SKQ as follows:
In Syedna Burhanuddin’s era, Khuzaima Qutbuddin had served Syedna for 50 years. He has the distinction of being the only Mazoon to simultaneously complete 50 years with the Dai who appointed him. Among his major contributions are the Syedna Taher Saifuddin Memorial Foundation and the Zahara Hasanaat Charitable Organisation. He has also managed the funding for some of the major construction projects, including Rozat Tahera.Now he runs conspiracy of claims and have confused the Bohras and have cause a rebel within the community.
Note the 'no space' after the penultimate sentence ends! LOL

voice

Unread post by voice » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Please click on the link below to view the video Q&A Sessions by Shehzada Dr. Husain Bhaisaheb bin Syedna Qutbuddin TUS (Hafiz-e-Quran, PhD in Quran Majeed from University of Cambridge).

Q&A Part 1: The importance of using your aql (intelligence) to recognize haqq (truth) according to our Imams and Du’at

Q&A Part 2: Contrasting Aqa Burhanuddin RA’s education policy with that of Shz. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb

Q&A Part 3: The hate campaign against Syedna Burhanuddin RA’s Mazoon-e-Dawat

Q&A Part 4: Why should you believe Qutbuddin Moula TUS?

http://fatemidawat.com/questions/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:16 pm

AMAFHH wrote:seeing the Less Number of people it must be disheartening for Qutbi camp
They are very well aware that there is a sense of fear psychosis running in the community and that Bohras would be hesitant to support them whole heartedly for fear of being boycotted by their own brethren and Kothar, hence there is every likelihood that once this Muffy's euphoria and emotional dramas subside, they will quietly shift over. Its only a matter of time !!

New

Unread post by New » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:47 pm

The fatemidawat website is pretty coy about the first Missak. Well nothing to brag about. What about the the US and UK? zilch. Who are the Mazoon and Mukasir? What is the text? Can any one attended clarify please.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:26 pm

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/B ... 874753.cms

Article in Times of India regarding the Misaq event in Mumbai.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:05 pm

voice wrote:Please click on the link below to view the video Q&A Sessions by Shehzada Dr. Husain Bhaisaheb bin Syedna Qutbuddin TUS (Hafiz-e-Quran, PhD in Quran Majeed from University of Cambridge).

Q&A Part 1: The importance of using your aql (intelligence) to recognize haqq (truth) according to our Imams and Du’at

Q&A Part 2: Contrasting Aqa Burhanuddin RA’s education policy with that of Shz. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb

Q&A Part 3: The hate campaign against Syedna Burhanuddin RA’s Mazoon-e-Dawat

Q&A Part 4: Why should you believe Qutbuddin Moula TUS?

http://fatemidawat.com/questions/

I didn't even know SKQ had another son - this dr. Husain bhaisaheb Qutbuddin - makes sound arguments - but he's no match for malek ul aster and QJ Claiming to be witnesses.
And what about the red diary that SMS claims to be written by dr.ebrahim Yamani and 2 others? Doesn't that tip the scales over?

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:23 pm

SKQ may be less evil than SMS, but he is still a chip off the old block. The way HBQ goes on about sajda, misaaq, STS and SMB leaves very little hope for any real change. I would rather hear him address issues on raza, opression, tax coersion and women's status than all this mumbo jumbo about haq and nass.

What's the diff?
Last edited by bohri on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Of course SKQ is the chip of the old block - that's what he is claiming by emphasizing haq and consistency between himself and SMB.

I believe this whole Nass drama was orchestrated by SMB himself, by doing Nass twice, and letting the "haq" prevail - it did not matter to him after he passed who ended up with the wealth left behind...

Although it would have been rather nice, hmm... To declare it openly to 2.5 million Bohras while his health And speech was in perfect shape for 100 years, and deal with the "talwaraaro" jey "Chaley jaati", which apparently he was afraid of for the last 50 years. If SMB was that afraid and silenced . . . Then surely the rest of the mumins will just go with the flow - and SMS will survive and thrive.

voice

Unread post by voice » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 pm

bohri wrote:SKQ may be less evil than SMS, but he is still a chip of the old block. The way HBQ goes on about sajda, misaaq, STS and SMB leaves very little hope for any real change. I would rather hear him address issues on raza, opression, tax coersion and women's status than all this mumbo jumbo about haq and nass.

What's the diff?
Yes brother, you are right but try to understand situation with present circumstances and existing beliefs of Bohra masses. They want to have support of Bohra masses too. If they don`t keep walking with use of wisdom than its easier for there opponents to label them with Shias, Sunnis, Wahabis etc

I am here again repeating my words and suggestions for all which I had earlier posted on this forum. Please do think over it,
"I feel that whole discussion of our present topic has taken a different turn, so I feel my duty to direct all of you back on our main topic.

What we are seeing at present happening is a revolution. Yes, its a revolution. All of you, who are able to use brains can understand the lies and deception used to create Nass drama by SMS. Those who have opposed this drama, have strategically planned and opened up new doors of freedom in the community at a point when oppression is at its peak.

The initial success achieved are freedom of VOICE, use of social media, internet and wide level of communication means adopted to convey messages has shown better ways to raise VOICE against tyranny and oppression. Those who have taken this bold steps deserves praise. Every single Bohra is well aware with the happenings and Muffy camp is in state of panic.

I do feel that SKQ camp should not adopt similar ways of lies and deception instead they should plan all there strategy with the intention of "fi-sabilillah". To some it may sound absurd but hope and dawah is part of Eiman and we should join hands with SKQ and help them in planing there strategy on this line.

There are three kind of ideology existing in Bohra community,
1) All those who oppose the whole system of governance on the line of basic faith of Islam, finding shirk, biddats etc for them joining hands with SKQ camp is no different except change of ruler therefore they should join SKQ with clear understanding of difference of opinion but help them in weakening the present system simultaneously, praying and doing best of there efforts for the sake of deen of Allah. Its a golden opportunity for them to convey the truth. They should join hands with SKQ camp with the basic intention of bringing change in condition of People and community. Place there demands of propagating knowledge of Quran and form a system based on true teachings of Islam. If they are successful and inshaallah it likely seems too as Allah says in Quran that "Allah changes the condition of people if they themselves are ready for it".

2) Progressive who want changes in economical sector, Women issues, accountability etc should learn from the planners of this revolution that how to counter opponent. Its best opportunity for them too to join hands with SKQ and work on there demands. Already SKQ camp has shown willingness in adopting reform measures.

3) People who are mostly blind followers or those who are more engaged and bothered with there own worldly affairs then not to expect much from them. They will keep on changing loyalty.

So, to all well wishers, we are in an important era of History, revealing an all together different scenario in a community who is under seize. Time is going to be most decisive factor besides patience and systematic strategy. Unity is need of hour. Sincerely, seek help from Allah and do whatever possible efforts to make this revolution a grand success. Allah has told us in Quran that "He is best of planners" and also Quran tells us that "small Jamaat have emerged victorious over big army", that`s the way Allah works.
"

voice

Unread post by voice » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 pm

From a new topic on this Forum, "The Way Forward"
Admin wrote:We're posting this on behalf of a new member fatemidawat53.
- Admin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalam Alaykum

This is a defining moment in our Community and also a historical moment in our recent history - The current crisis in the Dawa't and the Community, offers some possibilities that can be exploited to further the Reform Agenda - Syedna Qutbuddin's faction has expressed some liberal thoughts and vision and it will be worthwhile to communicate the Reform Agenda to this faction through this Forum and through their website "FatemiDawat.com" and if they are willing to discuss Reforms and agree to basic Reforms viz. Transparency & Accountability; Democratic Ideals & Practices and Ownership of Community Assets and Syedna Qutbuddin himself, personally making a public announcement accepting and agreeing to implement these basic Reforms, in his Dawa't, then there will be good reason to support him

I think there is a good possibility that Syedna Qutbuddin may agree to Reforms, for the simple reason that the great majority of the Community is not going to support him, at least for now (for reasons we know so well) but some of the middle class and the upper class will support him and hope to create a new structure/system that is responsive to the welfare of the Community

For many, many years the majority of the people in the middle and upper class have been critical of the Dawa't and it's leadership and the way Jamaats have been managed but not able to bring about any changes, for a variety of reasons, the main one being the leadership's stranglehold on the masses and of course the lack of grassroot support - No one imagined, in their wildest dreams, that a day like this will come in our lives, when we will have a choice to select our next Spiritual Leader - A blessing in disguise, a miracle, years of prayers answered, call it what you want, but it has happened and hopefully (let us pray, seriously) a permanent split - So, what are we waiting for, especially those of us in the middle and upper class? - Let me put it to you very bluntly, GET OUT OF THE STATUS QUO, STOP ATTENDING ANY OF THEIR FUNCTIONS/ACTIVITIES AND STOP PAYING ANY DUES TO THEM and NEVER AGAIN PERFORM A SAJDA TO ANYONE BUT ALLAH (swt) - Please do not hesitate and do not be afraid, Allah (swt) is the final authority over us and our deeds and He loves those who show COURAGE in His CAUSE and are willing to make SACRIFICES for a JUST CAUSE - You owe it to yourself, your family and future generations - There will be hardships and sacrifices to be made along the way, like practicing your Faith, Beliefs and Traditions from home or with fellow Shias or Muslims, as well as making alternative funeral arrangements, for death comes to us all (Inna Lillahe wa Inna Ilaihe Rajeoon) - This is YOUR STRUGGLE, it is a JUST STRUGGLE and above all it is a struggle to LIBERATE YOUR SOUL - Have faith in Allah (swt) and have faith in yourself that you are on the RIGHT PATH and have made the RIGHT DECISION - Insha Allah, Allah (swt) will reward us all for this JUST CAUSE and STRUGGLE

An opportunity like this comes once in a lifetime and we must seize it by BREAKING AWAY, NOW from the STATUS QUO and encouraging as many people as possible, by word of mouth, by phone, by e-mail, by WhatsUP, the media and any other means of communication, locally and worldwide - Believe me this is the ONLY way to get some REFORMS - DICTATORSHIPS respond only when they are UP AGAINST THE WALL

I am also suggesting that this Forum conducts a WORLDWIDE "straw poll" to determine the support for REFORMS by asking this question "Do you believe that there is a need for Transparency & Accountability in the Dawa't and a need to change the way our Jamaats are managed?"

Maulana Ali (AS) said that "There is no illness more chronic than ignorance" and we know that "Knowledge Is Power", so let us empower and enlighten ourselves with Islamic knowledge, which is easily available (in translation) on the internet and in bookshops

May Allah's Blessings & Peace Be With Us All - Ameen
Heart touching words,
"So, what are we waiting for, especially those of us in the middle and upper class? - Let me put it to you very bluntly, GET OUT OF THE STATUS QUO, STOP ATTENDING ANY OF THEIR FUNCTIONS/ACTIVITIES AND STOP PAYING ANY DUES TO THEM and NEVER AGAIN PERFORM A SAJDA TO ANYONE BUT ALLAH (swt) - Please do not hesitate and do not be afraid, Allah (swt) is the final authority over us and our deeds and He loves those who show COURAGE in His CAUSE and are willing to make SACRIFICES for a JUST CAUSE - You owe it to yourself, your family and future generations - There will be hardships and sacrifices to be made along the way, like practicing your Faith, Beliefs and Traditions from home or with fellow Shias or Muslims, as well as making alternative funeral arrangements, for death comes to us all (Inna Lillahe wa Inna Ilaihe Rajeoon) - This is YOUR STRUGGLE, it is a JUST STRUGGLE and above all it is a struggle to LIBERATE YOUR SOUL - Have faith in Allah (swt) and have faith in yourself that you are on the RIGHT PATH and have made the RIGHT DECISION - Insha Allah, Allah (swt) will reward us all for this JUST CAUSE and STRUGGLE

An opportunity like this comes once in a lifetime and we must seize it by BREAKING AWAY, NOW from the STATUS QUO and encouraging as many people as possible, by word of mouth, by phone, by e-mail, by WhatsUP, the media and any other means of communication, locally and worldwide - Believe me this is the ONLY way to get some REFORMS - DICTATORSHIPS respond only when they are UP AGAINST THE WALL..."

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 am

Mazakyo,

Fakhruddin Saheb is a Progressive and Reformist .......... I KNOW him, turst me on this!!

As for his failures as CEC, may be, but then he resigned as soon as he realized he was not allowed to work as should have been. He accepted he may have failed as leader and took the blame and hit .........

And yes he was indeed a very good judge .......... if he is old and cannot fight for and with SKQ that is fine, they will find someone else ......... but personally I feel being a lead advocate for SKQ in Pakistan in his legal battle will bring immense help to SKQ camp .........

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 am

JC wrote:Mazakyo,

Fakhruddin Saheb is a Progressive and Reformist .......... I KNOW him, turst me on this!!

As for his failures as CEC, may be, but then he resigned as soon as he realized he was not allowed to work as should have been. He accepted he may have failed as leader and took the blame and hit .........

And yes he was indeed a very good judge .......... if he is old and cannot fight for and with SKQ that is fine, they will find someone else ......... but personally I feel being a lead advocate for SKQ in Pakistan in his legal battle will bring immense help to SKQ camp .........

Sirjee he may not be a regular visitor to the masjid but he is far off from being a Progressive and Reformist. Know him much closer than you can think of. He had no idea as CEC what was going on. He should not have taken this position if he was not fit to deliver. To resign after having messed up people's mandate is no good. And by the way he did not resigned because the elections were rigged. His resignation came about due to interference by the SC in the Presidential elections.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 pm

AMAFHH wrote:Yes seeing the Less Number of people it must be disheartening for Qutbi camp
I would guess that the Cool Qutbis fully expect a low "public" turnout at this early stage... something as major as this will naturally take many years to grow and establish. Privately though, they are going from strength to strength... :wink:
but many bohra's around the globe did not attend Muffy's Majalis and by circulating Lanaat on his own uncle the respect for Muffy as a dai is no more left in many bohra's
True, the Muffy Mob are slowly weakening... and they know it lol! Support for the Qutbis will be demonstrated by growing non-attendance... :wink:

WellWisher

Alawi Still Exists So Will Qutubis...

Unread post by WellWisher » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 pm

SKQ's Dr. Son said on video that high number of followers does not mean that they are on Haqq. So all along Alawis were on Haqq?

Mazakyo

Re: Alawi Still Exists So Will Qutubis...

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:53 am

WellWisher wrote:SKQ's Dr. Son said on video that high number of followers does not mean that they are on Haqq. So all along Alawis were on Haqq?
Nagoshia were a further division within the Alavis and very small in numbers. Similarly Hibtias were a divisions in Dawoodis and smaller than Alavis. Then they should be on Haq.

Bohra spring

Re: Alawi Still Exists So Will Qutubis...

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:29 pm

WellWisher wrote:SKQ's Dr. Son said on video that high number of followers does not mean that they are on Haqq. So all along Alawis were on Haqq?
WW how many followers did The Prophet sAw have when Islam started, how many did Husain As with him when he was killed...do you doubt whether they were on Haqq...yet you fail to use the same judgement in 2014