Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:04 pm

You gave such petty reasons. I am very much aware of things which you are not.

Sajda is given to the rutbas of dawat and and hence was given to him also. It never indicated that he would be definitely elavated to that high post.

As far as sajda to graves of mazoon is concerned then you must know that sajda on graves is given to high maqaam of the saheb and not ordinarily.
You reason out that sajda was given by Syedna RA to Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin QR just because he was mazoon and a mansoos. However you are getting weak in your own argument because Syedna RA gave sajda to Maulaya Adam in ahmedabad who was neither a mansoos, mazoon or mukasir but just a wali of hind who was exceptionally high in taa'at for the dai.

Get your facts clear and then come

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 pm

true_bohra wrote:You gave such petty reasons. I am very much aware of things which you are not.
Please, don't be a fool. Yes, I know about sajdaa at other people's grave. I have myself been to Molaya Adam's grave. But, please do enlighten us about the history of Molaya Adam. Then lets see why the sajdaa was done to him after he died. Please, please do point out when anyone has done sajdaa to anyone but the da'i or mansoos in the recent history, when they were alive. Please do.

And, in any case, as I said before, this is a minor point. You can believe any crap you want. One can clearly see, that SMS is a Taliban-like cultist, a misogynist mad mullah. You can follow him if you want. I do not. Neither do I SKQ, by the way. But one has brains and one can examine claims independently.

One does not need a da'i to be Muslim, or Bohra for that matter. There are Catholics who do not believe that the Pope is infallible, but remain Catholics. It is thugs like you who want to turn a genuinely progressive community into a bunch of spineless and bearded billy goats. So, if you do not like people questioning the claims of your masters, pointing out his stupid ways, well too bad.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

So this is what is coming off from ITS. Its not don't read. Its open, but don't read but do report as spam so that the server gets blacklisted

MISLEADING EMAILS
It has been observed mumineen followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) are receiving misleading emails. Emails are being received from email IDs sounding and looking similar to our ITS52 (ejamaat) email IDs.
Subtle changes are such that one can easily be misled into, assuming these emails to be genuine or authentic. To avoid such mails mumineen are advised to take these steps to safeguard their emailboxes immediately.

GMAIL USERS
To remove such misleading emails from your inbox:
Select the message you'd like to report. Click the SPAM button in the toolbar above your message list.
(If you have the message open, you can also report it as SPAM by clicking the same SPAM button.)

YAHOO USERS
Clicking the checkbox(es) next to the message AND then clicking the SPAM button at the top of the Inbox.

OTHER USERS
Other email providers will have a similar facility to clearly mark an email as SPAM.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:42 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:So this is what is coming off from ITS. Its not don't read. Its open, but don't read but do report as spam so that the server gets blacklisted

MISLEADING EMAILS
It has been observed mumineen followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) are receiving misleading emails. Emails are being received from email IDs sounding and looking similar to our ITS52 (ejamaat) email IDs.
Subtle changes are such that one can easily be misled into, assuming these emails to be genuine or authentic. To avoid such mails mumineen are advised to take these steps to safeguard their emailboxes immediately.

GMAIL USERS
Select the message you'd like to report. Click the SPAM button in the toolbar above your message list.
(If you have the message open, you can also report it as SPAM by clicking the same SPAM button.)

YAHOO USERS
Clicking the checkbox(es) next to the message AND then clicking the SPAM button at the top of the Inbox.

OTHER USERS
Other email providers will have a similar facility to clearly mark an email as SPAM.
From official sources - ITS52 - the official ejamaat website is calling the bayaan by Mufaddal Maula as "Misleading"

The original email Was:
"01-February-2014
Baad Salaam il Jameel,
Mufaddal Moula TUS Farmaan
Mufaddal Moula TUS ye dikriwo na education waaste irshadaat farmaya chhe. Sagla mumineen bayan suni ne farman maathe charhawe.
(Bayaan Video)

Vasalaam,
ITS

The email they are referring to has a link to Mufaddal Maulas bayaan for dikriwo and their special home science training.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzM8g2b ... ata_player.

Someone has infiltrated Ejamaat ITS52 database.
And got caught.
Don't know whether to cry or laugh.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:50 am

Latest from whatsapp
The comparison of atrocities.
Point 1.
THE PASSING AWAY OF RASULULLAH SAW:
Maulana Ali Ibne Talib had already been anointed as successor in the midst of thousands, & yet it was known that, on passing away of Rasulullah SAW, the enemies of Islam would strike hard & would deny the Nass. But that they would do it even before Rasulullah was laid to rest, was unimaginable. They would at least have some dignity & would do it later. But they, without any remorse, met in the sakhifa & quickly appointed, an ignominous scheming old man who could be manipulated as per Saanis devious plans. They did not care about Rasulullah’s Janaza namaz or the grief of Ahlulbait. It was power that mattered most.
This is as History shows.
1400 years later, the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq, had with 50 years of toil, patience & care brought mumineen to the heights of unity, prosperity & strength in belief. When Maula left us, it was feared that the dushman who had been a source of unrelenting pain, would strike. But it was unimaginable that he would strike even before Burhanuddin Aqa was laid to rest & he would do it so viciously & with such ferocity.
His game plan to strike was launched much before the passing away of Burhanuddin Aqa.
This was done from Darus Sakina. (Is it an absolute coincidence that Sakina perfectly rhymes with Sakifa.)
It was most obviously a lust for power, greed & envy. 

Point 2.
MAULANA ALI IBNE TALIB CHOOSES TO ACQUIESCE.
In view of Rasulullah’s dushman’s sordid game plan to bring untold harm to the very fabric of Islam, Maulana Ali chose Sabr. If Maulana Ali had chosen to raise his sword, Islam would have split into so many fractious firqas & people would have reverted to jahalat. People would have lost their faith in the beliefs & the strength of Islam as a religion. Maulana Ali kept his patience till such time that Islam & its followers were strong enough.
This is as history shows.

When the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq ascended to this Rutba, Maula knew that there was an enemy who was filled with envy & greed for power & would bring untold harm to the beliefs of mumineen, who were just beginning to becoming strong. This renewed strength was due to the untiring efforts of Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa (RA). With the welfare of mumineen in mind, Maula gave the impostor a position of power & Maula chose sabr. Millions of things had to be done, to achieve the loftiness that mumineen have attained today. All the innumerable hardships raised by the dushman, had to be borne by the Dai himself, so that his mumineen would be secure & would not fall in the abyss of doubts.

This was Maula's Sabr. 

Point 3.

THE ZULM in KARBALA & ITS INTEHA.
Imam Husain AS had just been brutally beheaded by Shimar laeen. Imam Zainul Abedin’s grief could never be expressed in words. Maula Burhanuddin in a Vaaz Mubarak says “Zulm ehvo ke Sabar kem thai sake? Dushmano haji bi rukta nathi. Khaimao jalavi deedha ane bachhao ne tamacha mara”.

When Burhanuddin Aqa left us mumineen, such was our grief that we were inconsolable. Mumineen,young & old all weeped unabashedly. Just to have one last vision of our beloved Bawa, some even gave up their lives. The world around us had shattered. We loved our Maula so & Maula in turn loved us much more. Why oh Why & where did Maula go.Saifuddin Aqa ne sabar kem aave?
This is when the dushman chooses to strike. In the midst of this untold grief, he takes away Maula’s grand children to a far off land. The dushman in karbala slapped the children. They did not snatch them away. Theirs was to do bodily harm. Here the intention is to harm the Nufus of innocent children.
Who is the bigger Zaalim?
It is for us mumineen to stand strong. We pray that the fiefdom of the dushman’s atrocities shall soon lie bare.
May Allah grant our beloved shafiq bawa Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa the fortitude & strength & a long long life with sehat taama, to see us through these tumultuous times.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:. In the midst of this untold grief, he takes away Maula’s grand children to a far off land.
The children are in their nanajis bungalow at Thane and by no means is Thane a "Far off land" unless Muffy has a different map of India like the different versions of Islam !!

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:01 am

Kukshi na ek hindu bhai ne sapna ma mola ra ye 1996 ma sapna ma nass ni khabar kidi hati. Ye bhai ye aje aqa mola tus na samne zikar kidi. Mola ye ehne potana bewe rumaal enayat kida
Emm kidu ke ehne ghana warso pehle sapnu thayu tu. . Ema Burhanuddin moula khandala tashreef raakhta ta. Aapna saathe ek Saheb bhi hata. Aa Hindu shakhs ne moula ye farmaayu ke mara maqaam ma Mufaddal Saifuddin ni qaim kida Che. O Hindi ne puchu tane yaad rehse? E ke Che name to yaad Nai rahe. To moula ye farmaayu ke maara bija number na shehzada. E yaad rehse ne

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:33 am

asad wrote:Kukshi na ek hindu bhai ne sapna ma mola ra ye 1996 ma sapna ma nass ni khabar kidi hati. Ye bhai ye aje aqa mola tus na samne zikar kidi. Mola ye ehne potana bewe rumaal enayat kida
Emm kidu ke ehne ghana warso pehle sapnu thayu tu. . Ema Burhanuddin moula khandala tashreef raakhta ta. Aapna saathe ek Saheb bhi hata. Aa Hindu shakhs ne moula ye farmaayu ke mara maqaam ma Mufaddal Saifuddin ni qaim kida Che. O Hindi ne puchu tane yaad rehse? E ke Che name to yaad Nai rahe. To moula ye farmaayu ke maara bija number na shehzada. E yaad rehse ne

I was thinking may be Mufaddal's gang must have Rented this Hindu and might have told him to create a story like this
Muffadal wants all the Bohri's to Worship him in the same manner as they did with SMB , and this kind of fraud story will do the game

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 am

Salam E Jamil
I am on this forum and always reading and Mustafa Nalwala Bhai and Zinger Bhai knew me I try to tell that our Moula and Dawat is right and on haqq. I also told that my son;s name Khuzema was given with the Raza of our Moula Syedna Burhanuddin RA, I listen to waiz and when they told me in the Bayan that we should stay paak and not to eat food cooked by Hindus, I listened to that, my wife never worked always stayed in house to take care of my children, she is educated but we thought that was right thing to do. But now when my mumineen bhai and bheno started giving laanat to Mazoon Shaeb who had my Missaq for last 50 years and I gave Najwa to him in Ramzan and Milad time, I became confuse, But problem that now my son is now thinks that when they say laanat on Khuzema BS, that he is getting laanaat, many woman tell my wife to change his name,now I see that our momin bhai and behno believe a hindu for the nuss of our Dai, i always was told that Imam Uz Zaman gives the Basharat of Nuss to Dai, so now do we believe that the nuss of our current dai is coming from a hindu whose food i was not allowed to eat
I am still Abde 53 but i am not sure which 53 i am going to follow.
It is very sad for me that after so many years of my dedication to our Moula my wife and me have decided to stay on the side line and stay out, my child Khuzema is suffering mentally becasue of the abuse to mazoon's name, his studies are effecting and our Aaamil saheb is not there to help
i hope our Moula in Jannat will listen to my dua and help me and many more like me in this situation ,

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:18 am

So the plan is that if a "ghair kaum" can get dreams about Nass, then it is "waajib" on mumineen to have the tasawwur. Bohris will go gaga over this and lap it up. Back in 1996 an of all persons an unknown person who has nothing to do with the community gets dream of Nass. Fantastic. Ekta Kapoor stands no chance in writing scripts.

PS: Notice that the picture shows that the guy is reading a script. If he had a dream, he'd be recollecting it with fondness and giving an impromptu speach.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 am

Aa Hindu shakhs ne moula ye farmaayu ke mara maqaam ma Mufaddal Saifuddin ni qaim kida Che
Je waat maula hindu ne kai sakta tha , te waat laakho momeneeno ne bhi openly kai sakta tha.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:22 am

Do yo know why a SMB came in the dreams of a Hindu because BABA RAMDEV gave the hug to SMS and did the PHOOK in his ear and told him very soon a very reliable Hindu Source will testify about his rightful ownership of the Dawaat
I think SMS has been hanging too much with HINDU Goons like NaMo-Thackreys-Patils-Fake Sadhu Babas and they are rubbing their Hinduism on him, Very soon many Abdes either will be become Hindu going back to their original roots or SMS will be sharing Baba Ramdev at Ram Leela Maidan :twisted:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:28 am

humble_servant_us wrote:
Aa Hindu shakhs ne moula ye farmaayu ke mara maqaam ma Mufaddal Saifuddin ni qaim kida Che
Je waat maula hindu ne kai sakta tha , te waat laakho momeneeno ne bhi openly kai sakta tha.
But Moula is close to Hindus do not you see who comfortable he is with Hindu Mafia, he does not even put RUMAAL between his hands and their hands while he puts RUMAAL when he is doing Talaaqi with Mumin.'
Remeber SMB and SMS get their geniality from Raja Bharmal and Raja Tarmal who converted from Hinduism to Bohraism, These Dais are not original form Yamani Arab Muslim Dais and that is why SMB came in the dream of a Hindu his original Family.
Last edited by SBM on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 am

SBM wrote:Do yo know why a SMB came in the dreams of a Hindu because BABA RAMDEV gave the hug to SMS and did the PHOOK in his ear and told him very soon a very reliable Hindu Source will testify about his rightful ownership of the Dawaat
I think SMS has been hanging too much with HINDU Goons like NaMo-Thackreys-Patils-Fake Sadhu Babas and they are rubbing their Hinduism on him, Very soon many Abdes either will be become Hindu going back to their original roots or SMS will be sharing Baba Ramdev at Ram Leela Maidan :twisted:
Nothing wrong with meeting them. Political connections are required in todays world.

beinghuman

Unread post by beinghuman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 am

For all weddings in my family we wanted to invite our Hindu friends to attend Nikah. They all so wanted to attend. But local aamils always rejected the request. Not sure how they allowed here !!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:26 am

bienghuman,

we should remember one basic thing ............ what Kothar does is ALWAYS CORRECT, you on the other hand NEED RAZA for EVERYTHING ........... they will DO and ACT as they please, you are a SLAVE ...... they practice what they do NOT preach and they preach what they DO NOT practice ..........

Maula is Malik for EVERYTHING, he is Malik of all 'Jamee-ul-Amoor' .......... he is GOD on EARTH ........ Sher Kee Marzi hay Unday Day ya Bachay day ...........

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:53 pm

SBM wrote:
humble_servant_us wrote: Je waat maula hindu ne kai sakta tha , te waat laakho momeneeno ne bhi openly kai sakta tha.
But Moula is close to Hindus do not you see who comfortable he is with Hindu Mafia, he does not even put RUMAAL between his hands and their hands while he puts RUMAAL when he is doing Talaaqi with Mumin.'
Remeber SMB and SMS get their geniality from Raja Bharmal and Raja Tarmal who converted from Hinduism to Bohraism, These Dais are not original form Yamani Arab Muslim Dais and that is why SMB came in the dream of a Hindu his original Family.

Now I feel we are closer than ever to the hindus. So its absolutely "halal" to eat their hand cooked meals. Everyone is welcome to have atleast one meal at "Ram Bharosey Hindu Hotel" :twisted:

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:18 pm

To all of you questioning this individual who had the dream about nass. It is not the first time a 'ghair kaum' has been given knowledge about something that is going to happen, eg Isa Nabi's birth, Imam Hussain's shahadat, Imam Tayyeb's seclusion. All of which were told to people of non Shia/Mumin individuals, through dreams.
If something similar has happened in the past, is it not possible for it to occur again, In this age of modern technology, medicine, fianance, Allah's power remains ever present and if he choses to disclose this information to a non mumin once more, who are we to judge?
People will always claim he has been bribed by the office of Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin but to them I would like to show you a line written in a madeh by Syedna Taher Saifuddin:
Samjhu to samjho, na samjhu na samjho. (Those with understanding—understand. Those who lack it—do not.)

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:54 pm

What a friggin hypocrite! For an agnostic, you bloody fool surely spends a heck of a lot of time with an agenda! Why don't you be a man with some balls, and come out and admit you're not an agnostic, and believe in Mufaddal Moula TUS? Friggin morons!...don't be a bemoya...neither here nor there!
AgnosticIndian wrote:Latest from whatsapp
The comparison of atrocities.
Point 1.
THE PASSING AWAY OF RASULULLAH SAW:
Maulana Ali Ibne Talib had already been anointed as successor in the midst of thousands, & yet it was known that, on passing away of Rasulullah SAW, the enemies of Islam would strike hard & would deny the Nass. But that they would do it even before Rasulullah was laid to rest, was unimaginable. They would at least have some dignity & would do it later. But they, without any remorse, met in the sakhifa & quickly appointed, an ignominous scheming old man who could be manipulated as per Saanis devious plans. They did not care about Rasulullah’s Janaza namaz or the grief of Ahlulbait. It was power that mattered most.
This is as History shows.
1400 years later, the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq, had with 50 years of toil, patience & care brought mumineen to the heights of unity, prosperity & strength in belief. When Maula left us, it was feared that the dushman who had been a source of unrelenting pain, would strike. But it was unimaginable that he would strike even before Burhanuddin Aqa was laid to rest & he would do it so viciously & with such ferocity.
His game plan to strike was launched much before the passing away of Burhanuddin Aqa.
This was done from Darus Sakina. (Is it an absolute coincidence that Sakina perfectly rhymes with Sakifa.)
It was most obviously a lust for power, greed & envy. 

Point 2.
MAULANA ALI IBNE TALIB CHOOSES TO ACQUIESCE.
In view of Rasulullah’s dushman’s sordid game plan to bring untold harm to the very fabric of Islam, Maulana Ali chose Sabr. If Maulana Ali had chosen to raise his sword, Islam would have split into so many fractious firqas & people would have reverted to jahalat. People would have lost their faith in the beliefs & the strength of Islam as a religion. Maulana Ali kept his patience till such time that Islam & its followers were strong enough.

When the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq ascended to this Rutba, Maula knew that there was an enemy who was filled with envy & greed for power & would bring untold harm to the beliefs of mumineen, who were just beginning to becoming strong. This renewed strength was due to the untiring efforts of Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa (RA). With the welfare of mumineen in mind, Maula gave the impostor a position of power & Maula chose sabr. Millions of things had to be done, to achieve the loftiness that mumineen have attained today. All the innumerable hardships raised by the dushman, had to be borne by the Dai himself, so that his mumineen would be secure & would not fall in the abyss of doubts.

This was Maula's Sabr. 

Point 3.

THE ZULM in KARBALA & ITS INTEHA.
Imam Husain AS had just been brutally beheaded by Shimar laeen. Imam Zainul Abedin’s grief could never be expressed in words. Maula Burhanuddin in a Vaaz Mubarak says “Zulm ehvo ke Sabar kem thai sake? Dushmano haji bi rukta nathi. Khaimao jalavi deedha ane bachhao ne tamacha mara”.

When Burhanuddin Aqa left us mumineen, such was our grief that we were inconsolable. Mumineen,young & old all weeped unabashedly. Just to have one last vision of our beloved Bawa, some even gave up their lives. The world around us had shattered. We loved our Maula so & Maula in turn loved us much more. Why oh Why & where did Maula go.Saifuddin Aqa ne sabar kem aave?
This is when the dushman chooses to strike. In the midst of this untold grief, he takes away Maula’s grand children to a far off land. The dushman in karbala slapped the children. They did not snatch them away. Theirs was to do bodily harm. Here the intention is to harm the Nufus of innocent children.
Who is the bigger Zaalim?
It is for us mumineen to stand strong. We pray that the fiefdom of the dushman’s atrocities shall soon lie bare.
May Allah grant our beloved shafiq bawa Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa the fortitude & strength & a long long life with sehat taama, to see us through these tumultuous times.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:To all of you questioning this individual who had the dream about nass. It is not the first time a 'ghair kaum' has been given knowledge about something that is going to happen, eg Isa Nabi's birth, Imam Hussain's shahadat, Imam Tayyeb's seclusion. All of which were told to people of non Shia/Mumin individuals, through dreams.
If something similar has happened in the past, is it not possible for it to occur again, In this age of modern technology, medicine, fianance, Allah's power remains ever present and if he choses to disclose this information to a non mumin once more, who are we to judge?
People will always claim he has been bribed by the office of Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin but to them I would like to show you a line written in a madeh by Syedna Taher Saifuddin:
Samjhu to samjho, na samjhu na samjho. (Those with understanding—understand. Those who lack it—do not.)

O.K.....not sure where you're going with this. The truth is, these guys come because they believe....whether bribed or on their own accord it's their prerogative. It is absolutely foolish to presume that your iklaas and tassavur is higher than every other human being around you. When you begin to think your thoughts are superior, then you fall into the same trap as Iblees.....and even with Iblees, Allah Subhanahu says EXPLICITLY, that it is ALLAH'S DECISION AS TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO IBLEES, NOT YOURS OR ANY OTHER MORTAL!

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Sorry where do they 'come'? I am not thinking that, I am merely presenting occasions when similar things have happened in the history of dawat. If you recall what I said 'who are we to judge?'. I am just telling those people who were questioning this mans authenticity and his statement on his own dream that if it has happened before what is to stop it from re occurring?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Aaje Khatmul Quran ni majlis ma ek hindu kukshi si aayo ane ehna khwab ni zikar kidhi. 2 khwab molanal muqaddas na zikar kida.
Bija khwab ma e kahyu ke mujhe khwab me mola nazar aaye ek tekri pe khade hai aur unke haath me lakdi hai. Main paas gaya aapki qadambosi ki
Mujhe aap ne farmaya ke main tumhe ek baat bata raha hu ye gaur se sun na.
Mere baad meri gaadi pe mere bête mufaddal saifuddin birajmaan hoge
Maine kaha mujhe ye naam yaad nahi rahega
Aapne farmaya ke mere doosre bête hai ye to yaad rahega ye yaad rakhna
1996 Rampura me mujhe ye sapna hua tha, uske baad main Mumbai aapki bethak me gaya
Shk Zoeb Kukshiwala aur Shk Husamuddin ne mola me araz ki.
Mola ne farmaya ke is baat ko chhupa ke rakhna
Ye baat ko maine aaj tak chhupa ke rakha
Aaj ye baat bata raha hu
Kukshi na ek hindu bhai ne sapna ma mola ra ye 1996 ma sapna ma nass ni khabar kidi hati. Ye bhai ye aaje aqa mola tus na saamne zikar kidi. Mola ye ehne potana bewe rumaal enayat kida

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:25 pm

It is surprising that after experiencing such a majestic Mojiza, the kukshi guy was nowhere to be seen in 'Misaq' majlis, swearing allegiance to Muffy and embracing Bohraism. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 am

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 am

Abde53 bhai, it is glad death of SMB shown you the light of truth, but I sad for nalwala and more of his kind they are still in that dark room where light of truth is not reaching at them.

Congratulations for your liberation form false GOD worship, now read QURAAN with translation and bring your self and your family to true ISLAM.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:It is surprising that after experiencing such a majestic Mojiza, the kukshi guy was nowhere to be seen in 'Misaq' majlis, swearing allegiance to Muffy and embracing Bohraism. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yes true, I also wonder why ramdev baba didnt accepted ISLAM when he was so much imprressed by Mufaddal BS?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Main paas gaya aapki qadambosi ki
He must be a bohra in his previous birth. then only he knows that page padva ne qadamboshi khevay.

This is all bullshit and staged.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 am

It is all to common for a Christian to dream about Jesus. A Muslim does not dream about Buddha nor anything with cross. A Hindu will dream about his own deity. kawwa na janey Hans ki chal.

rang

Unread post by rang » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 am

:roll:

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:37 am

Of all the tactics so far this 'kuksi' tactic was the lamest. I admit that i am not very knowledgeable about our dawat but i can defferentiate the sense from the non-sense.

Sigh! This community is beyond repair!