Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:02 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
SBM wrote:Never seen such a TAMASHA of condolences , From the photo you can see how some of the people look bored and feel like they were forced to sit at the table, Seems like this is new mode of grieving for Syedna, Mataam has been replaced with flower and nice table setting.

http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=haWSxz4J
Some one clapping instead of beating their chest for the condolences
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=waz99Uwm
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=oomg-Snz
Empty chairs? They didn't issue Farman to come with ITS and fill up the auditorium?

Damned if you do, damned if you dont

You have a problem with empty chairs now????

If it was filled, you would have used the same argument, that they were coerced to come there :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 am

Br Zinger
Stop beating around the Bush
Did SMB made mistake by appointing SKQ as Mazoon, Do you defend that SMB as Dai was Ghaiab Na Jankar or Infallible. Just reply Yes or No then I can answer all your questions.
What happend to all those who died, I am sure you may some in your family who had Ruku Chitti with SKQ's name now what happens to them, are they now guaranteed Jahannam or Jannat?
What happend to you Najwa to Mazoon for past so many years, You were told to arz Fakhir Najwa to Dai-Mazoon and Mukasir, Is all that money you gave to SKQ as Mazoon will take away all your Barakats.
How come SMS needs a HINDU to verify his NUSS when one of your Abde friend married a Hindu Girl there were repercussion but SMS had no problem hugging Ramdev, the RSS and BJP sympathizer, why double standard?.
Stop playing games and answer these questions and stop being a hypocrite.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:11 am

Latest from whatsapp

Aajey ek Mufaddal Maula TUS no mojizo thayo che..Dubai ma Lunawada na ek bhai Aziz bhai Nobel na 8 varas na dikra ramta ramta 8 din pehle magnet gali gaya hata..ehne aajey maula ma araz thayi..Maula ye ehna xrays bhi joya..magnet stomach na left side par hatu itna din si..Maula ye dua farmavi woh dikra par nazar kidi..aap ye em pan farmayu k xray jota rehjo..te baad humna ye room par aya toh bathroom ma magnet ehna payt ma si nikli gayu..Khuda Ta'ala Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula na jaani Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula ni umr shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameeeen!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:Latest from whatsapp

Aajey ek Mufaddal Maula TUS no mojizo thayo che..Dubai ma Lunawada na ek bhai Aziz bhai Nobel na 8 varas na dikra ramta ramta 8 din pehle magnet gali gaya hata..ehne aajey maula ma araz thayi..Maula ye ehna xrays bhi joya..magnet stomach na left side par hatu itna din si..Maula ye dua farmavi woh dikra par nazar kidi..aap ye em pan farmayu k xray jota rehjo..te baad humna ye room par aya toh bathroom ma magnet ehna payt ma si nikli gayu..Khuda Ta'ala Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula na jaani Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula ni umr shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameeeen!
these guys should stop playing with lives, they should have taken this kid straight to doc.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:13 am

SBM wrote:Br Zinger
Did SMB made mistake by appointing SKQ as Mazoon, I don't know, And seeing that you do not consider yourself a Dawoodi Bohra, i dont see why this should concern you. All i can say is that whatever happens, happens for a reason and Allah knows best Do you defend that SMB as Dai was Ghaiab Na Jankar or Infallible. Just reply Yes or No then I can answer all your questions. Again, I don't know, And besides, i havent asked you any question. The question i asked you, was a rhetorical one.
What happend to all those who died, I am sure you may some in your family who had Ruku Chitti with SKQ's name now what happens to them, are they now guaranteed Jahannam or Jannat? Irrelevant question. nothing to do with the topic. But, even then, personally, in my personal opinion, Ruku Chitthi does not determine it. deeds and actions do
What happend to you Najwa to Mazoon for past so many years, You were told to arz Fakhir Najwa to Dai-Mazoon and Mukasir, Is all that money you gave to SKQ as Mazoon will take away all your Barakats. Irrelevant question. nothing to do with the topic
How come SMS needs a HINDU to verify his NUSS when one of your Abde friend married a Hindu Girl there were repercussion but SMS had no problem hugging Ramdev, the RSS and BJP sympathizer, why double standard?. Good question. Again, personally, in my personal opinion, i found that "dream" sequence a little too far-fetched myself. which one of my abde friends married a hindu girl? and what repurcussions were there? :?: As for hugging Ramu baba, send an arzi to Mufaddal Maula, you might get an answer from him, dont expect one from me.
Stop playing games and answer these questions and stop being a hypocrite. you are the one playing games and behaving like the fox who ultimately said grapes are sour. just cause you dont have an molehill to make a mountain off, you decided to scrape the bottom of the barrel eh!!! Let me refresh your memory. some time back, some jokers on this forum said how come only non-Muslims are meeting Mufaddal Maula for condolences. well, when it was shown that many, many, many a muslim representatives came, you saw green... chee chee chee... what hypocrisy and double standards :roll:
SBM bhai, stop trying to divert the topic as you so often do!!!

My answers are in blue above!!!

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:02 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:Latest from whatsapp

I had once (in my childhood) swallowed a coin. My parents neither did any araz nor took me to the doctor to get an xray. They just made me eat bananas daily. We used to check my excreta daily to see if the coin has slipped out. After a week or so all of us were relieved when we found the coin in the excreta. (This is a true story and I am not making it up)

Any foreign object cannot just vanish in thin air from the stomach. Of course, unless that Dubai boy's stomach could digest the magnet.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:14 am

Wah! su Moula ni nirali shaan che..Megnet ne bhi moula na deedar no shouk hato, etle e farzand na pet ma si nikli gayo..Moulaya Mufaddal, Akikul yaman ni su shaan che ke. Magnet Loha ne potani taraf kheche, ene Moula ye potani mubarak nazro karam thi Magnet ne khechi kadho.
Ghanu jivo,Ghanu Jivo ane Megnet Nikalta raho!

notruthinreligion

Unread post by notruthinreligion » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 am

Posted this on another topic already, adding here to reach more readers...

As a kid I used to be proud of being a Dahodi Bohra. I had muslim (Shia/Sunni) friends my age and they and their families were always astounded by my fluency with the Suras and ayats of the Quraan, practise of rozas, hygeine, etc. The innocence of youth, the constant drilling in the masjid and the God forsaken company of fellow bohras made me completely oblivious to the loot and extortion that was really going on in the community. I would argue for the kothar whenever friends/family would protest any taxes or salaams. I would perform all kinds of 'khidmat' to the masjid in the pretext of maula ni mohabbat.
With passing time and more exposure to the internet, I got to see more and more of the tyrannic and dictatorial practices. I realized that all though I could read the Quran and recite memorised Suras and Duas, I really knew nothing about what my religion asked of me. When I heard the current mansoos in his bayaan for the first time, I knew that this could not be a man of truth. It was evident that he had no knowledge (forget wisdom), humility, honesty, truth to support himself. One could feel a constant promotional barrage of his activities and I would ask myself what is he trying to prove!
The way SMB was treated before his death, I really wouldn't curse my worst enemy to receive that treatment at the hands of his own son. The Mansoos just wanted to win the peoples' support, show them that the Dai was with him. SMB may have physically died only a month ago but his spirit had been long dead. How could thousands of people not have sympathy for a dying old man who was being tied to a chair and paraded about for the sake of publicity?
Now the more important questions pertaining to religion itself. Every religion preaches a set of virtues. The good will take you to Heaven and the bad to hell. All of us know of prominent religious/spiritual leaders involved the greasiest of sins. From forgery to prostitution to murder, these guys have everything on their resume. So where does that put religion and God? Surely, if there was a God that all religions claim to be, the Creator and the Destroyer, the Alpha and the Omega, he would step up at some point and say 'enough is enough, I wont let innocent people (and Im referring to the honest and the faithful) suffer due to a few men's greed!'
My sincere belief is that God as a concept was a figment of one man's imagination. Ages ago (and I'm talking about early men-prehistoric times) when early men first started living in groups and establishing small communities, the concept of God was coined to establish a sense of fear amongst wrong doers. With passing time, man being the most intelligent being on the planet, realized that fear means power and power brings money. As such, there was diversification and new religions started to flourish. Off course the newer ones were more refined to attract more attention and to get more people to practice the same. Most, if not all advocate the profit/loss system, that i.e do good and go to heaven and do bad and rot in hell. But why cant good be without expecting a return? Why cant service be to all living beings and nature as a whole? Why is prayer more important than kindness? There is a fundamental voice within all of us that tells us what is right and wrong all the time; why does religion override that voice?
I keep fluctuating between an agnostic and an atheist from time to time, but I do hope that there is a God. He's asleep or maybe He's just busy creating other worlds, but sooner rather than later I hope he realizes that the world he created is not what he meant it to be. Perhaps most of what I have written here is out of context, but I just couldn't stop expressing myself. Perhaps God will punish me for not having faith in His existence, I'm willing to take that punishment now and dont need to wait until my afterlife. Maybe all of us should start bullying him into taking some action. I also realize that most of us will advocate starting a change within because that's where God is, but isn't he also within these terrorists then in the same measure?
I guess then, it is not a choice between SMS and SKQ or DB and Hinduism and Christianity or any other religious community for that matter. Its simply about right and wrong. Leave God and religion out of the picture for a minute and think about what you can do to be a better human being.

thanks for reading!

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

notruthinreligion wrote:Posted this on another topic already, adding here to reach more readers...

As a kid I used to be proud of being a Dahodi Bohra. I had muslim (Shia/Sunni) friends my age and they and their families were always astounded by my fluency with the Suras and ayats of the Quraan, practise of rozas, hygeine, etc. The innocence of youth, the constant drilling in the masjid and the God forsaken company of fellow bohras made me completely oblivious to the loot and extortion that was really going on in the community. I would argue for the kothar whenever friends/family would protest any taxes or salaams. I would perform all kinds of 'khidmat' to the masjid in the pretext of maula ni mohabbat.
With passing time and more exposure to the internet, I got to see more and more of the tyrannic and dictatorial practices. I realized that all though I could read the Quran and recite memorised Suras and Duas, I really knew nothing about what my religion asked of me. When I heard the current mansoos in his bayaan for the first time, I knew that this could not be a man of truth. It was evident that he had no knowledge (forget wisdom), humility, honesty, truth to support himself. One could feel a constant promotional barrage of his activities and I would ask myself what is he trying to prove!
The way SMB was treated before his death, I really wouldn't curse my worst enemy to receive that treatment at the hands of his own son. The Mansoos just wanted to win the peoples' support, show them that the Dai was with him. SMB may have physically died only a month ago but his spirit had been long dead. How could thousands of people not have sympathy for a dying old man who was being tied to a chair and paraded about for the sake of publicity?
Now the more important questions pertaining to religion itself. Every religion preaches a set of virtues. The good will take you to Heaven and the bad to hell. All of us know of prominent religious/spiritual leaders involved the greasiest of sins. From forgery to prostitution to murder, these guys have everything on their resume. So where does that put religion and God? Surely, if there was a God that all religions claim to be, the Creator and the Destroyer, the Alpha and the Omega, he would step up at some point and say 'enough is enough, I wont let innocent people (and Im referring to the honest and the faithful) suffer due to a few men's greed!'
My sincere belief is that God as a concept was a figment of one man's imagination. Ages ago (and I'm talking about early men-prehistoric times) when early men first started living in groups and establishing small communities, the concept of God was coined to establish a sense of fear amongst wrong doers. With passing time, man being the most intelligent being on the planet, realized that fear means power and power brings money. As such, there was diversification and new religions started to flourish. Off course the newer ones were more refined to attract more attention and to get more people to practice the same. Most, if not all advocate the profit/loss system, that i.e do good and go to heaven and do bad and rot in hell. But why cant good be without expecting a return? Why cant service be to all living beings and nature as a whole? Why is prayer more important than kindness? There is a fundamental voice within all of us that tells us what is right and wrong all the time; why does religion override that voice?

thanks for reading!
I hear you, and I could not have said it better. Your quote is the Pearl of Wisdom of the Century:
"There is a fundamental voice within allofus that tells us what is right and wrong all the time; why does religion overide that voice?"

taara

Unread post by taara » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 pm

notruthinreligion, I agree with a lot of what you wrote - very well expressed. I think that rather than God having formed us in His image, humans have formed a concept of god in our own likeness. Whether you read the Quran, the Bible, Hindu , ancient Greek/Roman/Egyptian religious scriptures, etc. - the god that is spoken of is often vain, needy of validation,egotistical and petty. Of course, he can be loving, kind and magnanimous. But, we humans are all these things too. Along my own spiritual journey, I've realized and made peace with the fact that I will not have all the answers of how this world came about, what I am doing here or what will happen after I die. But, what I do know is that while I'm alive, I have to figure out how to have peace and happiness in my own life and how I can contribute to the overall peace and happiness of the world around me. I can't imagine if there is a god - a god by the way that created this entire universe, with all of its diversity, and beauty, that operates with such stunning precision - that he could possibly want more from us than that.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:19 pm

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote:Br Zinger
Did SMB made mistake by appointing SKQ as Mazoon, I don't know, And seeing that you do not consider yourself a Dawoodi Bohra, i dont see why this should concern you. All i can say is that whatever happens, happens for a reason and Allah knows best Do you defend that SMB as Dai was Ghaiab Na Jankar or Infallible. Just reply Yes or No then I can answer all your questions. Again, I don't know, And besides, i havent asked you any question. The question i asked you, was a rhetorical one.
What happend to all those who died, I am sure you may some in your family who had Ruku Chitti with SKQ's name now what happens to them, are they now guaranteed Jahannam or Jannat? Irrelevant question. nothing to do with the topic. But, even then, personally, in my personal opinion, Ruku Chitthi does not determine it. deeds and actions do
What happend to you Najwa to Mazoon for past so many years, You were told to arz Fakhir Najwa to Dai-Mazoon and Mukasir, Is all that money you gave to SKQ as Mazoon will take away all your Barakats. Irrelevant question. nothing to do with the topic
How come SMS needs a HINDU to verify his NUSS when one of your Abde friend married a Hindu Girl there were repercussion but SMS had no problem hugging Ramdev, the RSS and BJP sympathizer, why double standard?. Good question. Again, personally, in my personal opinion, i found that "dream" sequence a little too far-fetched myself. which one of my abde friends married a hindu girl? and what repurcussions were there? :?: As for hugging Ramu baba, send an arzi to Mufaddal Maula, you might get an answer from him, dont expect one from me.
Stop playing games and answer these questions and stop being a hypocrite. you are the one playing games and behaving like the fox who ultimately said grapes are sour. just cause you dont have an molehill to make a mountain off, you decided to scrape the bottom of the barrel eh!!! Let me refresh your memory. some time back, some jokers on this forum said how come only non-Muslims are meeting Mufaddal Maula for condolences. well, when it was shown that many, many, many a muslim representatives came, you saw green... chee chee chee... what hypocrisy and double standards :roll:
SBM bhai, stop trying to divert the topic as you so often do!!!

My answers are in blue above!!!
sbm bhai,

you should know well by now that attempting to elicit a straight and honest answer from the slippery eel zinger to awkward questions is an impossible and futile task.

1. either he will deflect the question,
2. or he will adopt a hangdog sheepish stance and pretend ignorance,
3. or he will turn the tables on you and accuse you of being a non-bohra and thus undeserving of a sensible response
4. or he will admit that he does have some niggling doubts about the infallible dai and does not fully ascribe to the loot and humiliations by the paid lackeys of the dai, the amils.
5. or he will hurl insults at you of being a hypocrite and snake etc etc
6. all this while he comes out in blind and unequivocal support of the kothari haramkhori and kufr led by who else, their ceo and supreme commander - the dai.
7. he hunts with the wolves and sleeps with the lambs. he dreams of the dai in his nightmares and fully expects him to perform miracles to prevent his loss of manhood and income, while he makes a show of sympathy for the cause of reform.

sbm bhai, engaging zinger in a constructive dialogue is like endeavouring to debate with a 3 year old on the balkan equation. do you value your sanity and health? then consider him a fool and die-hard abde and avoid him like the bubonic plague. he is after all the abde of the moron muffy, whose brain is completely addled and who is leading his flock to the sewers of dharavi. do not waste your intellect and good sense on those whom it will make not even an iota of difference.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Br AZ
Advice well taken...
It is amazing that non of the Die Hard brain dead abdes like Maximature-Zinger have answered how stupid they now look that for past so many years they gave Najwa to Mazoon who happened to be SKQ and their dead family members and friends carried a RUKU Chitti of SKQ name on it,
Oh btw Huzefa Mohyuddin, brother of SMS also had a Rukku Chitti of SKQ now what happens to him does he get transferred from Jannat to Jahanaam just wonder?

New

Unread post by New » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Ruku chitthi. No transfer needed as the children of SMB goes to Jannat without proper credentials, that's their birth right or should say death right. Wondering if SMB had a Ruku Chittihi? Can you imagine if all the Abdes who died in the last 50 years will have to be transferred as well. I hope I do not die now as there is no Mazoon on both the sides.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Sounds like my life story as well.

I guess there are many like us out there then

notruthinreligion wrote:Posted this on another topic already, adding here to reach more readers...

I keep fluctuating between an agnostic and an atheist from time to time, but I do hope that there is a God. He's asleep or maybe He's just busy creating other worlds, but sooner rather than later I hope he realizes that the world he created is not what he meant it to be. Perhaps most of what I have written here is out of context, but I just couldn't stop expressing myself. Perhaps God will punish me for not having faith in His existence, I'm willing to take that punishment now and dont need to wait until my afterlife. Maybe all of us should start bullying him into taking some action. I also realize that most of us will advocate starting a change within because that's where God is, but isn't he also within these terrorists then in the same measure?
I guess then, it is not a choice between SMS and SKQ or DB and Hinduism and Christianity or any other religious community for that matter. Its simply about right and wrong. Leave God and religion out of the picture for a minute and think about what you can do to be a better human being.

thanks for reading!

bohrabhai

Re: woman status in muffadal saiffudin raj

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:00 pm

bayan of muffadal saifuuddin with subtitles ..

Mufaddal Moula TUS Farman: Je roti na banawe ehna saathe dosti karwu munasib natthi
http://youtu.be/p9NOmSf7wQM

Mufaddal Moula TUS Farman: Apna dikriwo ne universities ma na parhawo
http://youtu.be/6wzQn49XwRc

Mufaddal Moula TUS Farman: Apna dikriwo ne Home Science sikhawo, yej behtar chhe
http://youtu.be/9jzM8g2bFOY

Mufaddal Moula TUS Farman: Je roti na banawe ehna saathe dosti karwu munasib natthi
http://youtu.be/yH3DcDijSsg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 am

Post from AZ read like this

slippery blah blah blah... impossible and futile task blah blah blah...

Do 1. either he will deflect blah blah blah...
2. or he will adopt blah blah blah...
3. or he will turn the tables on you blah blah blah...
4. niggling doubts blah blah blah... loot and humiliations blah blah blah...
5. hurl insults at you of being a hypocrite and snake blah blah blah...
6. blind and unequivocal support blah blah blah... kothari haramkhori blah blah blah... and kufr blah blah blah... their ceo and supreme commander - the dai blah blah blah...
7. he hunts with the wolves and sleeps with the lambs blah blah blah... he dreams of the dai blah blah blah... perform miracles blah blah blah... blah blah blah... loss of manhood blah blah blah... sympathy for the cause of reform blah blah blah...

constructive dialogue blah blah blah... consider him a fool and die-hard abde blah blah blah... abde of the moron muffy blah blah blah... brain is completely addled blah blah blah...

All his posts follow a single template? Its such a pathetic copy paste job :roll:
Last edited by zinger on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 am

SBM wrote:Br AZ
Advice well taken...
It is amazing that non of the Die Hard brain dead abdes like Maximature-Zinger have answered how stupid they now look that for past so many years they gave Najwa to Mazoon who happened to be SKQ and their dead family members and friends carried a RUKU Chitti of SKQ name on it,
Oh btw Huzefa Mohyuddin, brother of SMS also had a Rukku Chitti of SKQ now what happens to him does he get transferred from Jannat to Jahanaam just wonder?

SBM bhai, quite sad that you have to hide behind your lackey's answer and not reply to me.

You ignored my response to your on an earlier post too on people who came to meet Mufaddal Maula.

Anyways,now let me see

1. When it comes to diverting the topic, you hold a masters degree. How many times have you deflected an on-going conversation to topics like "Who is Burhanuddin Maulas mother and why do we not do her ziyarat" or again "What happens to the gold" and now your new pet peeve of "who do you support" and "what happens to people who have Mazun Maulas name on thier ruku chitthi?" that you have, like a monkey on your back. How many times have you thrown a spanner in an unrelated conversation? Arre bhai, why bother. you are not going to have a ruku chitthi na? So chill man.
And you have the cheek and audacity to say that i am diverting the conversation???? Chee chee chee.... never expected this from you. you surprise me every time

2. I said you dont even belong to the community because by your own admission, you chose not to do rozas with us and you chose to celebrate Idd with non-Dawoodi Bohras. i think this fact is quite clear

3. i have never hurled insults at you or called you a snake. that is the khaasiyat (specialty) of the resident joker AZ. show me even a single post where i have insulted or abused anyone. That i leave to you and your friends on this site

next time, please do have the decency to answer to my responses and not hide behind other peoples abuses

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 am

Haha zingerbhaai!! Super answerr!classic!!!
Sbm is from a clan who himself
Don't know the origin of it!be it sunni wahabi or sumthin else!!
Guess he is been paid to bark here 24/7 and try to create a bad name
For mumineen and mola tus but is doing the opposite instead by his blunders without a shadow of doubt!!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am

Max bhai, i wuld like to believe that SBM bhai is a nice and decent man. i dont know him personally, but like i said, i believe he is.

the only problem is that he has let his personal hatred towards the kothar become into hatred for all things Dawoodi Bohra

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 am

notruthinreligion wrote: There is a fundamental voice within all of us that tells us what is right and wrong all the time; why does religion override that voice?
That fundamental voice is called religion. You can leave Allah but Allah will never leave you. He will find ways to motivate you and attract you towards him. Every human being gets connected to him, just that everyone have their own ways. What you are currently doing is trying to find the truth, and that is ibadat of Allah in itself. You may find a particular zahir form (Atheist, Agnostic, Muslim, Ismaili, Bohra) better than other, but in essence you are following Allah.

If terrorist keeps enough patients, God guides him as well. While we human learn and discover the truth we may get some collateral damage (done by terrorists, extremist, and religious dictators), but that is nature of life.

I swear by God that you shall not enter paradise until you believe. And you shall not believe until you love each other. (Al-Bukhari)
Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind (Muslim & Bukhari)
Here are a few more from Prophet of Allah

The best of the houses is the house where an orphan gets love and kindness
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith
The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry.
I and the person who looks after an orphan will be in paradise together like this

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:12 am

The biggest problem with our religious leaders are the false impression that we are the best among all fellow humans. They falsly proclaim that Allah has created us special. They are very Intolerant persons. Everthing is imposed on community members. So many restrictions. Even the food thay want us to eat according to their choice. Lately they do not like people with better education. If someone ask for discussion or clarifications they brand the person as Muddai (kafir). Bad time for community.

notruthinreligion

Unread post by notruthinreligion » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:06 am

salim wrote:
notruthinreligion wrote: There is a fundamental voice within all of us that tells us what is right and wrong all the time; why does religion override that voice?
That fundamental voice is called religion. You can leave Allah but Allah will never leave you. He will find ways to motivate you and attract you towards him. Every human being gets connected to him, just that everyone have their own ways. What you are currently doing is trying to find the truth, and that is ibadat of Allah in itself. You may find a particular zahir form (Atheist, Agnostic, Muslim, Ismaili, Bohra) better than other, but in essence you are following Allah.

If terrorist keeps enough patients, God guides him as well. While we human learn and discover the truth we may get some collateral damage (done by terrorists, extremist, and religious dictators), but that is nature of life.

I swear by God that you shall not enter paradise until you believe. And you shall not believe until you love each other. (Al-Bukhari)
Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind (Muslim & Bukhari)
Here are a few more from Prophet of Allah

The best of the houses is the house where an orphan gets love and kindness
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith
The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry.
I and the person who looks after an orphan will be in paradise together like this

Hi Salim,
I see you are firm in your belief, so am I in mine. The voice I'm referring to is not religion. All living beings on the planet with the capacity to think have some morality. A simple example is of a flesh eating carnivore that knows not to eat its own kind even when its hungry. There are several paradigms within our religion (Islam overall) that i wanna question as well. Iddat, naqaab and astute hijaab for women for instance are outright examples of male chauvinism. The inner voice asks me to forbid these, but religion doesn't. Could Allah have meant/thought lesser of women having made them Himself and having given them the same (if not higher) level of intelligence and intellect?

Like earlier mentioned, I do not wish to 'believe' only to enter paradise, in fact the point I am making is the exact opposite. I do not want to believe in God or Allah today so that I have a better afterlife or receive material gains. If my actions can change a fellow human beings life for the better, bring a smile to someone in need, feed the hungry and aid the old and the sick while abstaining from ills that harm the society, then wouldn't life itself be paradise? I do not want to see the lofty gardens and flourishing rivers of milk and honey (as described in heaven), I would rather die a zillion times to see the world in peace and happiness, to see mankind get rid of the extortion by capitalists, governments, terrorists and religious heads. Shouldn't our lives' efforts be directed towards such objectives instead?

I'm too powerless a man and am incapable of influencing any of the above changes and I'm practical enough to understand why I wont see any of these in this lifetime. Nevertheless, if I can free myself and maybe influence even a single person in my lifetime to focus on the inner voice, I wouldn't be too disappointed on my deathbed.

thanks

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 am

And the message comes. Fakhir najwa, Silat et al and yes ITS scan compulsory

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin(TUS) Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) aqa na nass si DAI-AL-MUTLAQ na rutba ma qayam thaya che.Aap moula na misaq ni majlis aqd thase

Khatmul Quran Majlis ane Misaq Majlis on Sun 16Feb 11:30am. All are invited for Salawaat jaman after majlis

Saglaj Mumimeen ala Kulle Haal haazir thai. Silatul Imam ane Najwa Moulanal Minaam Faakhir Araz Kare. ITS CARD scan karavu zaroori che.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm

notruthinreligion wrote:

Hi Salim,
I see you are firm in your belief, so am I in mine. The voice I'm referring to is not religion. All living beings on the planet with the capacity to think have some morality. A simple example is of a flesh eating carnivore that knows not to eat its own kind even when its hungry. There are several paradigms within our religion (Islam overall) that i wanna question as well. Iddat, naqaab and astute hijaab for women for instance are outright examples of male chauvinism. The inner voice asks me to forbid these, but religion doesn't. Could Allah have meant/thought lesser of women having made them Himself and having given them the same (if not higher) level of intelligence and intellect?

Like earlier mentioned, I do not wish to 'believe' only to enter paradise, in fact the point I am making is the exact opposite. I do not want to believe in God or Allah today so that I have a better afterlife or receive material gains. If my actions can change a fellow human beings life for the better, bring a smile to someone in need, feed the hungry and aid the old and the sick while abstaining from ills that harm the society, then wouldn't life itself be paradise? I do not want to see the lofty gardens and flourishing rivers of milk and honey (as described in heaven), I would rather die a zillion times to see the world in peace and happiness, to see mankind get rid of the extortion by capitalists, governments, terrorists and religious heads. Shouldn't our lives' efforts be directed towards such objectives instead?

I'm too powerless a man and am incapable of influencing any of the above changes and I'm practical enough to understand why I wont see any of these in this lifetime. Nevertheless, if I can free myself and maybe influence even a single person in my lifetime to focus on the inner voice, I wouldn't be too disappointed on my deathbed.

thanks
Bhai who appears to have notruthinreligion
You did it again - quotable quotes:
"Nevertheless, if I can free myself and maybe influence even a single person in my lifetime to focus on the inner voice, I wouldn't be too disappointed on my deathbed.

I couldnt agree more. It's not what the world says, or everybody else. It's all you have "your inner voice" - actually I would say each might when you close your eyes and go to sleep, it's a temporary deathbed (6-12 hours), when you listen to that inner voice, and be thankful for your blessings, and good deeds, reflect upon your mistakes or misdeeds if any, and hope to have a better day if God grants you another day tomorrow.

It's not the dogma of belief, disbelief, faith, - it's your unique capacity as a human being to pause and reflect and determine your moral compass.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:35 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:te baad humna ye room par aya toh bathroom ma magnet ehna payt ma si nikli gayu..
Thanks to the laxative !
AgnosticIndian wrote:Khuda Ta'ala Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula na jaani Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula ni umr shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameeeen!
Khuda taala "Jamaal Gota" banaavnar ni umar ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameen !

notruthinreligion

Unread post by notruthinreligion » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:28 pm

alam wrote:
notruthinreligion wrote:

Hi Salim,

thanks
Bhai who appears to have notruthinreligion
You did it again - quotable quotes:
"Nevertheless, if I can free myself and maybe influence even a single person in my lifetime to focus on the inner voice, I wouldn't be too disappointed on my deathbed.

I couldnt agree more. It's not what the world says, or everybody else. It's all you have "your inner voice" - actually I would say each might when you close your eyes and go to sleep, it's a temporary deathbed (6-12 hours), when you listen to that inner voice, and be thankful for your blessings, and good deeds, reflect upon your mistakes or misdeeds if any, and hope to have a better day if God grants you another day tomorrow.

It's not the dogma of belief, disbelief, faith, - it's your unique capacity as a human being to pause and reflect and determine your moral compass.

Thanks Alam, I feel obliged that I'm able to connect with folks here on the forum.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:55 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote:te baad humna ye room par aya toh bathroom ma magnet ehna payt ma si nikli gayu..
Thanks to the laxative !
AgnosticIndian wrote:Khuda Ta'ala Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula na jaani Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula ni umr shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameeeen!
Khuda taala "Jamaal Gota" banaavnar ni umar ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameen !
haa haa haa haa haa.... :lol: :lol: ROTF

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 pm

I agree with bro 'notruthinreligion'. Every religion has its concept of God..be it Allah, Ram, Jesus or Buddha, and each religion has its rituals, but what matters most is how much kindness, good manners and compassion you show towards your fellow humans and other life forms.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:42 pm

So SKQ is offering most things we have been demanding...leniency, transparency, lower level democracy...all sounds good and very attractive. He is fighting a battle on inheritance for his position as deputy , intelligence and fulfilling the desires of some followers. I would call that real dawah.

How is SMS responding to those ideas...I have not seen or heard any of his machinery suggesting he has heard the desires of his followers aNd he will look into it. His side is too busy trying to win the war on character assassination .

But this also shows the quality of average Bohras mental capacity to filter issues and propositions . It is quite weak, we had over estimated the mental capacity based on Bohras material progress.

An average Person in Cairo , Beirut, Karachi, Delhi, has more guts and thought processing capability than an average Bohra. That weakness makes SKQ work very difficult.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Who is this guy.