Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sujud

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Sujud » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Latest from whatsapp

Aajey ek Mufaddal Maula TUS no mojizo thayo che..Dubai ma Lunawada na ek bhai Aziz bhai Nobel na 8 varas na dikra ramta ramta 8 din pehle magnet gali gaya hata..ehne aajey maula ma araz thayi..Maula ye ehna xrays bhi joya..magnet stomach na left side par hatu itna din si..Maula ye dua farmavi woh dikra par nazar kidi..aap ye em pan farmayu k xray jota rehjo..te baad humna ye room par aya toh bathroom ma magnet ehna payt ma si nikli gayu..Khuda Ta'ala Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula na jaani Aqa Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula ni umr shareef ne qayamat na din lag daraz karjo Ameeeen!

I just treated pt in hospital who had swallowed a 5 inch nail and passed in his stools on 4 day uneventfully I consider him lucky but there was no mojiza. He was a Mexican catholic and was drunkard

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:35 pm

If there was mojiza then I am totally responsible because I was ordering the serial xrays

Vbohra

Unread post by Vbohra » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Asalaam wa alaykum,
My dear friends...
I want to share something, regarding the current situation that has shattered our community; that has been bothering me for a few days now.
I want someone to shed some light and clarify a few things for me.

Why is Mufaddal moula meeting with people, who are not only considered as “napaak” but are also enemies of Islam? He met with, RSS leader Thackhrey and Modi who undisputedly are staunch enemies of Muslims and are responsible for many deaths of our brothers and sisters of Islam.

He also met with the Mazoon of the Alawi bohras, a group which during many bayaans has been made clear that they are considered to be dushmano of our dawat as they had strayed from the haqq.

Another set of pictures are being circulated with Mufaddal moula meeting a hindu priest (Ramdev baba) and hugging him. Why is this? Why is it okay to curse and give lanaat on our Mazoon of 50 years, whom we have given our oath of allegiance for many years,

son of Syedna Taher Saifuddin, half brother and, a trusted companion of Syedna Burhanudeen and uncle to Mufaddal moula??

Why is acceptable to curse or family but embrace our enemies?

Our mazoon is no longer considered to be a mumin and has apparently “left the path of haqq” and has become an overnight “enemy”; any contact with him and his followers,

whom were our Mumin bhaio and bheno until just s few days ago, is strictly forbidden.

Yet we see our leaders meeting with people who have been strictly forbidden for us for many many years and for a legitimate reason

. I kindly request that, someone please shed some light on this issue. In my mind I don’t find any justification for this, it seems to me to be just a political move.

But why banish our own family members and our deen and imaan and divide a strong peace loving community such as the Bohras for political reasons? Is this what our dawat is based on? Is this what we were taught and raised to believe, not only as Mumins, but as Muslims?

That, it is okay to compromise our deen for political gains? I truly believe this is the time for us to all think about the true haqq.

We need to think about the current situation with a great deal of reasonableness and take an educated stock of events and not be like a herd of sheep that blindly follow a shepard.

We have been blessed by Allah to be creatures blessed with intellect to think and have the ability to use our minds and not using these God given gifts would be an insult to our creator.

I would like to just leave everyone with this Quranic ayah which discusses that how most human beings will follow the illusions built by our emotions;

“Have you seen the one who has taken his ego as his god? Will you be a caretaker over him?” [25:43] and when it comes to following our ancestors: “Follow what God has sent you. And they say, No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing. But what if their fathers did not understand anything and were not guided?” [2:170].

I pray that we as a family can speak, learn and help each other to reach the path of the true haqq. My intention was not to hurt anyone’s feelings but to speak my mind and if in the process I did hurt anyone I truly apologize.

Vbohra

Unread post by Vbohra » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 pm

and just to give you my background of belief. .. I had lot of akida n was believer of sayadna M. Burhanudin. .but not I am lost n confused. ....n feel sorry for my community n specialy people who r blind fold.....

New

Unread post by New » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am

I firmly believe in SMS who has the score of 4 for Nusses. One on paper, one in dream, one in London and one in Mumbai. Is not that enough? SKQ has only one Nuss. Look at the score and remember a lie repeated many many times becomes the truth.

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:32 am

Vbohra, i empathize with you. what you are basically saying is that if we use our intellect then what is going on in muffaddal bs's dawat does not make sense. It is truly time to use what Allah has only granted us humans, and see things for what they are.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 am

Vbohra wrote:and just to give you my background of belief. .. I had lot of akida n was believer of sayadna M. Burhanudin. .but not I am lost n confused. ....n feel sorry for my community n specialy people who r blind fold.....
BhaiVbohra
In light of the recent events from the past few weeks with controversy over true Dai, in the context of ones stong aqeedo that is instilled in the hearts of mimineen fron the Burhanuddin Maula era, I would say that "if someone was Not bothered, and not suffering or not feeling lost and confused, then THAT would be not normal" . Any ordinary person using commonsense would feel a bit lost, given the present circumstances. (Some rationalize it away with invoking the concept of "dushman" and use anger and lashing out - but that's a different point altogether, which I won't get into now)

The problem is that, in my opinion, our community, with it's so many positive and uplifting aspects, have been also systematically and very deliberately manipulated by selfish and ruthless and power hungry motivations by a few people on the top in the Saifee Mahal family. In all fairness, a lot of good has been done, in a lot of projects, by the memebers of the saifee mahal family and through the regime. AND a lot of bad things were and are also being done. The system has become too bureaucratic and corrupt, which happens in large corporations anyway. What complicates the ordinary Mumin Bhai and behen is that in the name of Imaan, in the name of aqeedo, in the name of religion, their psyche automatically brings into action loads of goodwill and noble intentions always on the forefront. This psyche and inclination and the Bohra Goodwill has been taken advantage of, and bullied. Yes, bullied, much like an innocent child gets bullied at the school playground. What happens that over the years, given human nature, we adapt and adjust, even to punishment. There is research that supports this. But that's a different story.

My point here is that we as individuals and as a community have been systematically rewarded for:
Not using common sense and independent thinking
Blind obedience to oppressive practices - which is cunningly framed as "Taa'at" to Allah or Allah naa Dai
Not engaging in healthy debate.

AND AT THE SAME TIME, we as individuals and as a community have been systematically punished by humiliation, threat of excommunication, and more recently, laanuts etc for:
Using common sense and independent thinking
Less than perfect obedience to any authority such as Shehzada, bhaisaheb, Aamil, jamaat ayaan, etc
Asking questions, engaging in healthy debate and dialogue

That feeling of restlessness and confusion during this time is a good thing. That's the heart and nafs or soul, or the seat of every ones own wisdom, that tells you when something is not right, yet the mind cannot explain it away. The mind cannot rationalize it away, because we have been habituated and grown accustomed to accepting the rewards AND the punishments - however capricious and oppressive they maybe. Habits are just plain hard to give up.
Doesn't mean we can't change that. Change will need to happen at different levels.. However, it's not going to happen overnight, and it definitely won't happen without an activist approach on many, many, many peoples's part.
We just have to do what we can, what is possible for us, and at least try what's impossible for us. It's going to take a village. We each have to do our part.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 am

Bohras claiming being victim and confused. Ok so what are you going to do about it.

You did not support reformists when we asked people to rise , you don't want to support SKQ openly ...

Are you waiting for a miracle and everything will be sorted out without you having to lift an eyelid ? Then keep waiting or dream about it.

4 weeks of revolt and people are still thinking SMS or SKQ ..., what a let down abde have Ben , go towards SKQ and then we can regroup. But first get rid of SMS control.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:02 am

Vbohra wrote:"if someone was Not bothered, and not suffering or not feeling lost and confused, then THAT would be not normal" .
I sorry, but I see it differently,,, anyone suffering from those (abnormal) symptoms is infected with bad faith .. This is what happens when people start believing in this or that superhuman-being, when they are merely mortals just like you & I..

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:42 am

49 Days are not yet completed they are planning for new tamasha

Bushra..!
Sagla ne Mubarak thaai.
Aa Waras si Mufaddal Moula (TUS) Apni Milaad Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) na Milaad na Din Manause.
Yej Misal Jem Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milaad thaati hati..
Aa Waras si Aa Milaad Shuru thase.
Milad ni raat milad mevai julus nikalse
inshallh date 19 and 20 ..mumbai milad no program che 19 mi raat roza tahera ma maula stage per padharse ane 2 kalak darmiyan 5300 mumine ziyarat karse em program che masjid ma si maula 103 group sathe tasrif lavse ..har ek group ma 53 mumine hase... magrib baad aa program che

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:14 pm

godmoney wrote:Sagla ne Mubarak thaai.
Aa Waras si Mufaddal Moula (TUS) Apni Milaad Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) na Milaad na Din Manause.
Yej Misal Jem Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milaad thaati hati..
Aa Waras si Aa Milaad Shuru thase.
It seems Muffy is still not confident of his fan following as he is again playing his old games of using MB as his marketing tool......... First he strapped him, draped him and presented him like a mannequin to the abdes at regular intervals, no matter how fragile his health, then he used all sorts of schemes (scams) into collecting as much money as possible immediately after his death and now this "Twin celebration".

His birthday falls in the month of Ramzan which is the most lucrative month for him as billions of dollars are collected by way of wajebats so the extra burden of imposing more tax on abdes for his birthday might have not gone too well for them and extra jamans in this fasting period was also not a good idea so he decided to give them a brake ! Hence, another month, another scam and bingo ! Do araz of "Fakhir Najwas" to Muffy and also collect money for his "Varas nu Jaman" from hundreds of cities across the world !!

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:46 am

My point here is that we as individuals and as a community have been systematically rewarded for:
Blind obedience to oppressive practices - which is cunningly framed as "Taa'at" to Allah or Allah naa Dai

AND AT THE SAME TIME, we as individuals and as a community have been systematically punished by humiliation, threat of excommunication, and more recently, laanuts etc for:
Less than perfect obedience to any authority such as Shehzada, bhaisaheb, Aamil, jamaat ayaan, etc

That feeling of restlessness and confusion during this time is a good thing. That's the heart and nafs or soul, or the seat of every ones own wisdom, that tells you when something is not right, yet the mind cannot explain it away. The mind cannot rationalize it away, because we have been habituated and grown accustomed to accepting the rewards AND the punishments - however capricious and oppressive they maybe. Habits are just plain hard to give up.
Doesn't mean we can't change that. Change will need to happen at different levels.. However, it's not going to happen overnight, and it definitely won't happen without an activist approach on many, many, many peoples's part.
We just have to do what we can, what is possible for us, and at least try what's impossible for us. It's going to take a village. We each have to do our part.[/quote]

Alam,

I totally agree with you. We need to bring back common sense and independent thinking. These are not in conflict with Ta'at of Khuda and Imam and Dai. As their Ta'at is based on common sense and independent thinking. You cannot do taweed of Khuda without your "Aql".

People who do not want to regress back from the Human Condition (Intelligence) need to understand that a leader who implores you not to think and just follow, is one who wants to the Pied Piper and turn us into Rats. Think my friends Think. Rasullullah and his Ahl Bait did not tell us not to think. Nor did Duat Mutlaqeen. But now we have one claimant who has ushered in the age of "no" thought

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Bohras claiming being victim and confused. Ok so what are you going to do about it.

When you say "Bohras" , what number do you have in mind ?

10,100,1000,10000 ?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Be rakat Namaz niyat is out for Tul ul Umr for MS.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 pm

alam wrote:
. . .
The problem is that, in my opinion, our community, with it's so many positive and uplifting aspects, have been also systematically and very deliberately manipulated by selfish and ruthless and power hungry motivations by a few people on the top in the Saifee Mahal family. In all fairness, a lot of good has been done, in a lot of projects, by the memebers of the saifee mahal family and through the regime. AND a lot of bad things were and are also being done. The system has become too bureaucratic and corrupt, which happens in large corporations anyway. What complicates the ordinary Mumin Bhai and behen is that in the name of Imaan, in the name of aqeedo, in the name of religion, their psyche automatically brings into action loads of goodwill and noble intentions always on the forefront. This psyche and inclination and the Bohra Goodwill has been taken advantage of, and bullied. Yes, bullied, much like an innocent child gets bullied at the school playground. What happens that over the years, given human nature, we adapt and adjust, even to punishment. There is research that supports this. But that's a different story.

We just have to do what we can, what is possible for us, and at least try what's impossible for us. It's going to take a village. We each have to do our part.
I would like to add to the post I put up previously:
There is selective rewards and punishment used by The oppressive regime:
If common sense and independent thinking are used to "ultimately" support the regime, then it's rewarded.
Otherwise, it is suppressed, oppressed, or you at excommunicated, or subject to laanut.
So as long as you accept the status quo of what the Dawat e Hadiyah machinery feeds you, they would not suppress sense and thinking. As long as you are doing it to support them. When you refuting their ideas and positions, or attmept to engage in dialogue or debate, that's when the Bully Pulpit kicks in.

Anything that stretches the rubber band even slightly, that's when you are slapped hard and /or knocked over. So engaging in debate, asking questions, and voices of dissent or voices of even complaints are suppressed and even worse, oppressed.

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Talk is not enough to support a revolution, especially one that has already started. If great minds had feared persecution and not revolted to oppression we would still have been in the stone ages. today a glimmer of hope has shown itself, but most of the people are still only talking. We need to take a stand and show our support to SKQ to create a bigger movement, and the flocks will follow...

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:49 am

Latest news from Mumbai- Deal is underway between two camps. SMS has offered SKQ a hefty sum of 500 Crores for settlement. SKQ family is sincerly considering the offer.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:14 am

tasneempati wrote:Latest news from Mumbai- Deal is underway between two camps. SMS has offered SKQ a hefty sum of 500 Crores for settlement. SKQ family is sincerly considering the offer.
IF this is true then I really wish this deal happens so that finally brain dead abdes can see how these people are riding them for money and no morality is left with them.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:17 am

tasneempati wrote:Latest news from Mumbai- Deal is underway between two camps. SMS has offered SKQ a hefty sum of 500 Crores for settlement. SKQ family is sincerly considering the offer.
I can't believe a second this is true. :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 am

From the same source :

Lochness Monster spotted near tasneempati's house .

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:31 am

M Taha wrote:
IF this is true then I really wish this deal happens so that finally brain dead abdes can see how these people are riding them for money and no morality is left with them.
Brain dead abde will see it as a Moziza of SMS..

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:59 am

True bro. James is the one among those abde's & seeing this as a moziza.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 am

500 Cr is too small an offer. 500cr is in the back pocket of KQ. Add a couple more zeros and your talking.

scared

Unread post by scared » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 pm

When there is competition, the benefit is for the customer. Consider the two Dai camps as competitors and the abde bakras as customers (well, in reverse, so to speak). If we were to have two Dai corporations, it wouldn't be so bad for the abdes. The fear of baraat and humiliation would be actually reduced cause now you have a choice. SMS will think twice before declaring baraat on an abde bakra as he might loose his golden egg laying hen to the competition. The bohras might finally be able to breathe easy. Ofcourse in a few generations, we will be back to square one. But as of now, there might be some relief.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 pm

You have been granted with the Azeem Sharaf of participating in Alhayyal Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA Milad Mubarak's Moukib.

In which you will be doing Qasd towards Alhayyal Muqaddas Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Alhayyal Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and Aldail Ajal Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS Hazrat Imamiyah.

• You must reach Saifee Masjid on Tuesday, 18th Feb 2014 at 10:30pm to validate your pass (Post Daris/Jaman).

Feburary 19, 2014 Moukib DayProgram:
•You MUST reach Saifee Masjid by 4:00pm (For those mumineen who will be wearing Safo, Kamar Band, or Coloured Strips instructionsare listed below)
•There are 103 blocks and each block will have53 mumineen.
•Burhani Guard members will seat you in your block. Please assist them b6yfollowing their instructions.
•Burhani Guard members will ask one block at a time to join the Moukib.
•Formation of 4 people in one row will be maintained. This will ensure the elegance and prestige ofthe Moukib.
Please maintain the line drawn on thepathway.
•Asyou are proceeding towards Raudat Tahera, you will receive the azeem sharaf of Deedar of Aldail Ajal Syedna Aali Qadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS
•Thereafter, you will enter Raudat Tahera and do Ziyarat of Alhayyal Muqaddas Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Alhayyal Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and then EXIT.

Libaas: •You MUST wear Fakhir clothes and as per takhmeen.
•Your Libaas is mentioned on your pass. For further clarification and information you will receive a SMS (Please ensure your mobile number is up-to-date on ITS).
•For those mumineen who will be wearing Safo, KamarBand, or Coloured Strips, they will receive it in Mumbai.
•For the tying of Safo Mumineen MUST go to Qutbi Masjid 12:00pm Tuesday, Feburary19, 2014.
•You MUST not take your Pagri/Topi Dabbo, bags, shoes, etc with you in the Moukib. Arrangements have been made for your shoes at collection points.

Additional Instructions
•Feburary19, 2014 Afternoon Jaman will be served in Richardson & Cruddas at 11:00am
•You may bring Ghilaf and Phool Chadar
•You MUST walk in the Moukib in Wuzu
•While waiting to walk in the Moukib you should do Tilawat of Surat Yasin 5 times •While walking in in the Moukib you MUST do Tilawat of Qasidas (of which you will be informed)

Mumineen who have not been assigned any specific headgear, MUST wear Kasbi Topi. Contact your Aamil Saheb for important instructions upon receiving this pass.

Mumineen must refrain from using Private Vehicles. Use of Public
Transport is advised. Allocation is non transferable and allocation is subject to change.
Children including infants will only be allowed if they have a valid pass.
This Pass is valid only with your original ITS ID Card (E-JAMAAT ID Card) and NO OTHER card will be considered.
Duplicate, Xerox & Damage ITS ID Card will not beallowed & may be confiscated.
Anyone found Tampering / Manipulating the system will be BLOCKED from ITS for all online access.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Sms by sheteali
mumineen milaad ni raate ane din ma faakhir embroidery wala kapra pehne... muminaat ane dikrio faakhir bharat ane tikri wala kapda pehne mehendi barabar lagaave...msg from Alvazarat Saifiyah

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Not even 40 days have pass n they wanna celebrat

Full mohalla is with light

wise_guy

Name of Mazun in recent misaaqs

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Just got curious. The misaaq elio as it is called contains the name of Dai, Mazun n Mukasir. Whose name is being pronounced for Mazun these days in the Misaaq majlis frenzy ?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Same elaan in my city, highlights :
- "Luxury" clothes requested
- mehdi for women
- there will be a birthday cake
- and live relay of the "Milad julus" from Mumbai...

wa ! wa ! Haqq na Dai na mojiza tche ke gam ne khushi banawi didhi ! :roll:

awaken

Re: Name of Mazun in recent misaaqs

Unread post by awaken » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Mazoon name was skipped in local Misaq majlis