Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 am

The glitterati on the night of MB's milaad should make one believe that bohris are anything but Muslims. The way Muffy walked and sat hinted me the way Firoun should have walked and sat in his time. As he walked, the abdes and amtes were doing sajda and they kept chanting moula moula with their hands folded. The height of ignorance and shirk is the abdes and amtes doing sajda in Jamaat khana seeing him on screen without understanding the simple fact that it is just a bloody picture or moving picture. What more is required to term these idiots "idolaters or idol worshipers".

The 103 groups which did the march past showered praises on MB and chanted the same old Ghanu jiyo phrases decorated in different phrases for Muffy. The two graves were loaded with rang birangi ghilaafs. All of the scene reflected nothing but the days of Jihalaa and Pharaos and there was nothing Islamic in them. One could just wonder why do Bohris take the name of Allah now as the Hai Al Muqqadas and Hai Al Duniya became the twin Gods for abdes - Naudo Billah ?????

A few pictures and video clips be sent to all Islamic organizations, Islamic forums and websites and the minsters of religious affairs of Islamic and Arab countries to let them know that Dawoodi Bohra community has gone totally out of the folds of Islam like the Khojas and Ahmadiyis.

Muffy has decided to celebrate his birthday on the 20 Rabi ul Thani on the birhday of his father SMB. His birthday is in Ramadan when already Wajebaat and other amounts are extracting from the abdes and due to Ramadan 23rd lailat ul qadr, there is no room for all the tamasha. Now when he celeberate the birthday with that of his father, he can loot the abdes from all sources beside road show and tamasha.

M Taha

Re: Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:28 am

it was MB's birthday today?

I am glad I am away of all this stupid functions, I have peace of mind.

we had happy and normal day without any hysteria, I didnt even know about his BD today....
Last edited by M Taha on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 am

Hi Hussain bhai, were you in Mumbai? Or did you see this in the Dawoodi Bohra mosque in your hometown? Either way, my question is that if you hate us so much then why torture yourself by entering into the fold and causing so much heartburn to yourself?

What i fail to understand bhai, is that off late, people here have been talking about reporting what the community does, to the Saudi's, the Arabs and the other thekedaar's of Islam

So... what is stopping you from doing it? Why arent you???

If you really hate what we have become so much, then why are you just posting your wish list here? Why not do it yourself?

As for Mufaddal Maula celebrating his birthday now, well, that is one smart move. Double the gifts for him now :wink:

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:37 am

It was SMB salgira I understand. Can someone confirm?
When asked celebrate the deceased birthday, abdes reply "don't we celebrate The Prophet's Milad?".

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:57 am

Abdes and Amtes CANNOT compare anything related to Prophet to Dai ........... as simple as that.

The Salgirah night of Burhanuddin celebrated as his birthday by Muffy was a CHEAP SHOW OF DEAD AND MORTAL WORSHIP .............

I dare to become 104th group to say - "Burhanuddin Maula Aap KHUDA cho and Khuda Na Farzand Aay Muffadal Maula Saifuddin Aap Cho"

I request all Muslims to stop calling bohra masjids as masjids ......... lets call them MANDAI ........ (Man from mandir and Dai for Dai - hence 'a place where Dai is worshipped'.

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:26 am

bohri wrote:It was SMB salgira I understand. Can someone confirm?
When asked celebrate the deceased birthday, abdes reply "don't we celebrate The Prophet's Milad?".

Abdes still celebrate 51st birthday, so 52nd birthday was bound to be celebrated. Its nothing to do with the Prophet at all - its who has been kept alive or 'Hayy' through constant glorification. 51 and 52 are still alive through glorification and for the abdes, the poor prophet - well who is that ? His birthday is just tolerated because it kicks off the real reason for kothar to celebrate the money making tabuuddat season !!!

I must give muffy joker and his handlers the credit for coming up with new and innovative schemes to make more moola. Its good to come up with even more preposterous schemes so that more and more abdes suffer, and finally we get a straw that breaks the camels back...

Sad situation indeed.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Cake cut by muffy

Seem like he is too happy
Cant wait for 40 days
Attachments
IMG-20140220-WA0001.jpg

scared

Unread post by scared » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:06 pm

It looks like a cake janazaa procession taking place. Probably because the cake is going to get buried in Muffy tummy.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Zinger..dear ...and those who think like you...don't you ever try to reflect what has become of you. HKSA has highlighted his frustration but is not to be seen as hate but desperation to seek help to get someone external that can take on the Kothars might and help save the community. Why is it so difficult for you to compare what Islam is supposed to be and see where we have ended up.

Seat back and objectively look at what is happening...those chants , actions which are not been stopped by the so called ustads will keep on spiralling into some seriously haram practises that will destroy the iman as we will invalidate our faith big time.

The arrogance of bohra orthodoxy that no one can correct them, or they are beyond self correction is heading for a train wreck. I have my childhood friends who were staunch abdes who are also suddenly questioning and wondering hang on where is all this heading. SMS and his brothers are taking us for down the road of real kufr...this is pure evil and the state he will leave us in is complete ideological collapse. Those Quran tilawat are hypocracy because the translation of some the ayat says something completely different to what they practise the next minute.

My hate and rivalry is changing to pity and disgust utter disgust, it's your fault to not wake up from the nightmare , look t the end of the day it is you who will be accountable for your style of faith and deeds. :(

I cannot rule out the fact Bohras are not reformable . We are about to cross or may have crossed the point of no return.

littlemaster

Unread post by littlemaster » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:11 pm

I totally agree with Hussain_KSA regarding the picturizing Firoun as muffy. Bohra spring I would like to salute your long term vision of this community.
In addition to your statements, I would like to share an information which completely supports your opinion. I can see there are N number of similarities between this old guy burhannudin and his successors at one end and Yazid at another.

1. Burhannudin died on 16th rabi ul awwal and Yazid died on 15 th rabi ul awwal a day difference. What a coincidence?
2. Both died of illness, NOT Murdered.
3. At the time of prophet and Aih lul Bayt, mimber was used in order to preach. And Yaizd used to sit on "takht". The same way 51st, 52nd and 53rd sat on "takht".
4. Imam Hasan was poisoned by one of his wife, so that Yazid can get Caliphate, the same way taher saiffudin's forefather poisoned Abdul Qadir Najmuddin 47th Dai (died in Ujjain), so that taher can get Daiiship.
5. Yazid was taxing common people heavily, in the same way we are presently taxed by these asses.
6. Imams used to donate their wealth, this asses are interested in making more and more.
7. Prophet abolished idol worship, while the 51st, 52nd and 53rd promoted it and used as an important tool in order to dominate or to gain popularity.

"The worst thing about history is that it repeats itself".
I believe this list will never get over as long as these present dais worked as free masons.

My comments are just an eye opener for those who are still ignorant, not for those who wants to stay ignorant.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

M Taha wrote:it was MB's birthday today?

we had happy and normal day without any hysteria, I didnt even know about his BD today....
To bad.. You missed all the lavish food :cry:

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 pm

godmoney wrote:Cake cut by muffy

Cant wait for 40 days
"Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham "
Attachments
IMG-20140220-WA0013 (1).jpg
IMG-20140220-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20140220-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20140220-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20140220-WA0005.jpg

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Wow.. It's so nice to see our community showing a large spectrum of colors.. Look you jealous people.. See how disciplined we are :roll:

littlemaster

Unread post by littlemaster » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Feel like kaafirs are better than me, as they don't celebrate any festival atleast for an year, if some family member dies.
I am lucky that I am from a middle class background not from Qasr e ali, otherwise baap na janaza par tamaasho karvo parto.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Conscíous wrote:
M Taha wrote:it was MB's birthday today?

To bad.. You missed all the lavish food :cry:
brother lavish food is not for me, I feel sick, I enjoy regular food which is essential for my living.

and I am serious about it, I really feel sick with lot many items are on my food table.

I always avoid social and family dinners, I prefer eating normal meals.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 pm

I dont feel sorry on this celebration, the way MB did zulm on many familes, it is really acceptable that his death is enjoyed by his own family.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Saiyaad wrote:
godmoney wrote:Cake cut by muffy

Cant wait for 40 days
"Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham "

The people in the picture look like Sikhs...how do they control such long beards... :D

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 pm

We are community of zombies with no mind to think at all...with long smelling beards and food particles between our teeth....

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 am

I think our Bohara community is starting to convert to his ancestor's religion that is Hindu Brahmin.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 am

JC wrote:Abdes and Amtes CANNOT compare anything related to Prophet to Dai ........... as simple as that.

The Salgirah night of Burhanuddin celebrated as his birthday by Muffy was a CHEAP SHOW OF DEAD AND MORTAL WORSHIP .............

I dare to become 104th group to say - "Burhanuddin Maula Aap KHUDA cho and Khuda Na Farzand Aay Muffadal Maula Saifuddin Aap Cho"

I request all Muslims to stop calling bohra masjids as masjids ......... lets call them MANDAI ........ (Man from mandir and Dai for Dai - hence 'a place where Dai is worshipped'.

Actually JC, the Dawoodi Bohra masjid is a masjid.

Atleast we know how to maintain decorum.

We do not do Maatam with heads uncovered in the mosque and no dupattas even (remember the video of Maatam in the reformist mosque)

We do not allow young men and women to come into a mosque with heads uncovered and pose for photographs. Look at this below

Humsafar bhai, i know i promised never to bring this up but when dirt is thrown, it will be replied back in kind
Attachments
hajj-pilgrims-2013-1.jpg

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 am

zinger wrote: We do not allow young men and women to come into a mosque with heads uncovered and pose for photographs. Look at this below
What About this???

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:28 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:The way Muffy walked and sat hinted me the way Firoun should have walked and sat in his time.

A far apt example would be Imami Shaan of Imam Moiz AS .

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:29 am

yuzarsif wrote:
zinger wrote: We do not allow young men and women to come into a mosque with heads uncovered and pose for photographs. Look at this below
What About this???

In all fairness to zinger , he did mention young . :wink:

As common sense dictates , I am sure zinger meant bohras and didn't include non-bohras in it .

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

now I have started to feel kothar is employing hij*** to post on this forum, because no dignified man would take this job of defending kothari criminals.

james is one of them?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:42 am

thanks James. Yes it is quite obvious i was referring to Dawoodi Bohras but thanks for pointing it out nonetheless.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:45 am

first thing is, no HINDU should ever enter masjid....this is direct violation of ISLAMIC principles.

but when we talk about bohra "masjid" they can allow any one for money and fame..... :idea:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:50 am

M Taha wrote:first thing is, no HINDU should ever enter masjid....this is direct violation of ISLAMIC principles.

Where is it written? I'd like to see it

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 am

M Taha wrote:first thing is, no HINDU should ever enter masjid....this is direct violation of ISLAMIC principles.

but when we talk about bohra "masjid" they can allow any one for money and fame..... :idea:

But according to you Bohra Masjid is not " Islamic " in the first place. :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 am

zinger wrote:

If you are interested :
The Permissibility of Non-Muslims Entering the Mosque

The correct view is that it is permissible if it serves the interests of sharee’ah or meet a valid need, such as a person hearing something that may invite him to enter Islam, or because he needs to drink water in the mosque, or the like. This is because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) tied up (his prisoner) Thamaamah ibn Athaal al-Hanafi in the mosque before he became Muslim, and the delegations of Thaqeef and the Christians of Najraan stayed in the mosque before they became Muslim. There were many benefits offered by doing this: they could hear the speeches and sermons of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), see people praying and reciting Qur’aan, and other benefits that are gained by those who visit the mosque.

(From Fatawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 6/276).

Shaykh Salih al-Munajjid also said:

If some kuffaar ask to enter the mosque so that they can see how Muslims pray, so long as they have nothing with them that could make the mosque dirty, and there are no women among them who are dressed in a provocative fashion, or any other reason not to let them in, then there is nothing wrong with allowing them to enter and sit behind the Muslims so they can see how they pray
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/archive ... 37543.html

EDIT :
I stress that this post is to satisfy your curiosity , Bohra doctrine may or may not recognize sources like Fatawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah. Bohra doctrine may have other sources too . Speculation on my part.
Last edited by james on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 am

zinger wrote:

read book of ALLAH AL QURAAN
9:28

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Quraan is biggest reference for muslims.