Now what next

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Fed Up

Now what next

Unread post by Fed Up » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Asalam aleikum
I am a new member on this forum. But i have been following topics for many years. Just didnt have the courage to express my views. But i must say that i lost faith in our religion a long time ago. I dont believe we follow an iota of islam. All i believe is that my prayers are answered by Allah only and no human being is going to come and hold my hand in my grave. Anyways to get to the point is that what is going to happen in the community. All we are witnessing is sheer hunger for power and prestige..

scared

Re: Now what next

Unread post by scared » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm

So you were "scared" of an anonymous forum? :D

Yeah, the bohra clergy has made cowards out of pretty much every bohra out there. I think if the wrath of Allah were to come today, the first people to be swept up in it would be the Dawoodi Bohra Dai and his henchmen. But that is not going to happen. And Allah says in the Quran that he doesn't change the condition of people that don't make an effort to change themselves.

13:11 [thinking that] he has hosts of helpers-both such as can be perceived by him and such as are hidden from him -that could preserve him from whatever God may have willed. Verily, God does not change men's condition unless they change their inner selves; and when God wills people to suffer evil [in consequence of their . own evil deeds], there is none who could avert it: for they have none who could protect them from Him.

So as long as bohras are ok with being abde bakras, they will remain abde bakras.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:05 pm

may be allah has given the goonda kothar a long time just like he did to the pharoahs who thought they were god for atleast 500 years or more

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Nothing dramatic, can be expected. Bohras as individuals and as a community are cowards. Collectively coming together and taking a stand is out of question. There are some honourable exceptions, however they are few. After a lonely fight, they just move away.

Somewhere else, I have posted, how 3/4ths of the community has left and gone in the last 50 years, in the tenure of SMB. The half life of the community is 25 years. With the recent upheaval, the process of attrition has actually accelerated.

Soon, we will have the "Royal Family" without anybody to rule over, but with all the money and the properties looted and appropriated over the years.

History has been witness to communities disappearing. We are on the way!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:53 pm

also in the west many bohris are marrying into other cultures and the husband is more than happy to pray in a regular mosque without any harrassment or goonda giri by the appointed goondas of the amil.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:22 am

Fed Up wrote:Asalam aleikum
I am a new member on this forum. But i have been following topics for many years. Just didnt have the courage to express my views. But i must say that i lost faith in our religion a long time ago. I dont believe we follow an iota of islam. All i believe is that my prayers are answered by Allah only and no human being is going to come and hold my hand in my grave. Anyways to get to the point is that what is going to happen in the community. All we are witnessing is sheer hunger for power and prestige..

Arre... you are back again in a new id? :D

Dont you get tired of creating so many ids?

How many have you created in the last 30 days? Atleast 10 if im not mistaken :D :D

Fed Up

Unread post by Fed Up » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 am

Excuse me? I am a first time member here and i have not created any ids as u claim. So plz refrain from accusing ppl without proper information. Stop trying to be the Admin of this forum and mind your own business. Thanks

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:38 am

Kindly ignore stupidity of zinger, apne maalik ke marne ke gum mein woh apna deemagi santulan kho baitha hain, gulaam hain bechara maayus hain, he deserves sympathy not abuse.

and top of that his new boss muffy looks more tyrant, so he is just nervous. :wink:

Fed Up

Unread post by Fed Up » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 am

Sorry my apologies to him. I think we should let him grieve in peace. Not for the departed one but for the tyranny he is now going to go through. May Allah show you the light one day and may you learn to follow the sunnah of Mohammed Rasullulah(S.A.W). God bless

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:24 am

hee hee hee... champ, i can smell u from a mile away,

must be fun na, talking to one another from 2 ids

anyways, lage raho

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:55 am

Zinger ...caution stay on the topic and not the person. Casual sarcasm is tolerable but endless pointless comments on the person is not appreciated.

Fed Up

Unread post by Fed Up » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:06 am

If in this forum all you can do is accuse ppl then i must say you are no better then what i have left behind. Anyways i am not here to trade accusations with anyone. I just thought i could come here and pen my thoughts and interact with like minded ppl but its worse here. At least in the real world no one accuses you falsely without any basis.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:54 am

Fed Up wrote:If in this forum all you can do is accuse ppl then i must say you are no better then what i have left behind. Anyways i am not here to trade accusations with anyone. I just thought i could come here and pen my thoughts and interact with like minded ppl but its worse here. At least in the real world no one accuses you falsely without any basis.
dont get fed up bro/sis....

zamane mein gum aur bhi hain, zinger ek abde hain kisi se kam nahi hain....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:29 am

Bohra spring wrote:Zinger ...caution stay on the topic and not the person. Casual sarcasm is tolerable but endless pointless comments on the person is not appreciated.
Point taken, have sent you a pm

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:51 am

M Taha wrote:Kindly ignore stupidity of zinger, apne maalik ke marne ke gum mein woh apna deemagi santulan kho baitha hain, gulaam hain bechara maayus hain, he deserves sympathy not abuse.

and top of that his new boss muffy looks more tyrant, so he is just nervous. :wink:
somebody is talking about "dimaagi santulan"- :shock: (I am amazed)

If you find zinger stupid; who are you??? :lol:

Its not zinger who deserve sympathy, I think its you. If you cant find a good mental hospital in your city or if you cant afford, do not worry. This site has donate option, we will surely come to your rescue of schizophrenia. Afterall you are an esteem person on this forum with countless ids...

voice

Unread post by voice » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Fed Up wrote:If in this forum all you can do is accuse ppl then i must say you are no better then what i have left behind. Anyways i am not here to trade accusations with anyone. I just thought i could come here and pen my thoughts and interact with like minded ppl but its worse here. At least in the real world no one accuses you falsely without any basis.
Don`t feel bad, you can count me also as your well wisher and like minded.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:54 pm

true_bohra wrote:
M Taha wrote:Kindly ignore stupidity of zinger, apne maalik ke marne ke gum mein woh apna deemagi santulan kho baitha hain, gulaam hain bechara maayus hain, he deserves sympathy not abuse.

somebody is talking about "dimaagi santulan"- :shock: (I am amazed)

If you find zinger stupid; who are you??? :lol:

Its not zinger who deserve sympathy, I think its you. If you cant find a good mental hospital in your city or if you cant afford, do not worry. This site has donate option, we will surely come to your rescue of schizophrenia. Afterall you are an esteem person on this forum with countless ids...
yes I cant afford hospital bills, can you please send me 10,000 $ as I am a momeen brother, it seems you have lots of money steal from people.

lets see how much water you hold.

:mrgreen: I wont be surprised if you will go back from your offer, after all you are an abde, and only thing you have been taught whole your life is cheat and deceive.

btw my daily expense is more then your yearly budget....

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Is there any way out of this community...we have twisted the religion itself...I wonder how much do we follow the true Islam which Prophet gave us through the Book Quran and his teachings....

We follow a cult of sultan and shezadas who control our lives....we need the break the chains and be free from these thugs....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:12 am

There is a way out. Let me warn you, that it is not easy. Learn to stand up for yourself, even if you are alone. Create alternatives for the traps they lay, in terms of marriage and death. Make yourself financially independent.

A time will come, soon enough, when you can tell the mafia and their local henchmen, "Kya ukhaad lega?"

I narrate this from my personal experience and from that of helping many youngsters come out from the poisonous clutches.

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Smart wrote:There is a way out. Let me warn you, that it is not easy. Learn to stand up for yourself, even if you are alone. Create alternatives for the traps they lay, in terms of marriage and death. Make yourself financially independent.

A time will come, soon enough, when you can tell the mafia and their local henchmen, "Kya ukhaad lega?"

I narrate this from my personal experience and from that of helping many youngsters come out from the poisonous clutches.
I agree with u... Even if u have to all by urself. I have done it myself alone and never regretted.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 pm

I have replaced and made it applicable to our case...but as This happened in Ukraine so can it happen in Thane.
Dawoodi Bohra could split in two after a tumultuous day in the bloody East-West battle for the Dawaat which saw the Diai sacked, the citizens ragtag army take control of the kothar and a revolutionary political prisoner freed.
Freed SKQ opposition icon received a rapturous welcome as he arrived on Saifee Masjeed Independence Square, hours after being released from years of imprisonment.
“You are heroes, you are the best of Bohras,” the former mazoon told the 50,000-strong crowd before breaking down in tears.
he made his way to Madan to thank the people and the West which had fought for his release for years. He said he would now run for Diai and said would make sure “that no drop of blood that was spilled will be forgotten”.
A statement on fatemidawaat website declared: “The dictatorship has fallen.”
“It fell thanks to those mumineen who came out to defend themselves, their families and their faith,” it said.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:33 pm

I suggest folks here on this forum do their own part in their efforts to fight for what they believe in and not totally rely on this forum dialogue and mistakenly believe that this dialogue is the revolt.

Let me spell it out more clearly: Less talk, more walk, behind the scene discussions/teams/PMs.
Grassroot action is the driving force for any changes and revolutions.

Sharing of sentiment and information is crucial here. So is helping and supporting each other.
AND
Remember Its no substitute for individual grassroots level action on our part.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:38 pm

alam wrote:I suggest folks here on this forum do their own part in their efforts to fight for what they believe in and not totally rely on this forum dialogue and mistakenly believe that this dialogue is the revolt.

Let me spell it out more clearly: Less talk, more walk, behind the scene discussions/teams/PMs.

Sharing of sentiment and information is crucial here. So is helping and supporting each other.
AND
I think no more aggression is needed, fatemidawat.com has already created ground for all bohras.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 am

M Taha wrote:
alam wrote:I suggest folks here on this forum do their own part in their efforts to fight for what they believe in and not totally rely on this forum dialogue and mistakenly believe that this dialogue is the revolt.

AND
I think no more aggression is needed, fatemidawat.com has already created ground for all bohras.
M TAha : Just creating a web site is not enough. I doubt SKQ will ever get backing of sizeable number of Adna Mumins ever. My husband says SKQ has no guts to face SMS & he will be lost in pages of history as a non entity.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 am

Dr Fatema wrote:
M Taha wrote: lets not talk about your husband, because he dont even have guts to face reality and follow truth, and it seems he is more interested in WORTH and face VALUE and physical world sucess then ruhaniyat.

it is obvious SKQ alone cant face million people, but if majority supports him, he can face any one.

SKQ is already doing well, he is in THANE almost in same city were SMS is having whole millitary to destroy him, yet SKQ bravly stood alone with few followers.

M TAha : Just creating a web site is not enough. I doubt SKQ will ever get backing of sizeable number of Adna Mumins ever. My husband says SKQ has no guts to face SMS & he will be lost in pages of history as a non entity.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:43 am

Dr Fatema wrote:
M Taha wrote:

lets not talk about your husband, because he dont even have guts to face reality and follow truth, and it seems he is more interested in WORTH and face VALUE and physical world sucess then ruhaniyat.

it is obvious SKQ alone cant face million people, but if majority supports him, he can face any one.

SKQ is already doing well, he is in THANE almost in same city were MS is having whole millitary to destroy him, yet SKQ bravly stood alone with few followers.

it doesnt matters if histrory forgets 53rd dai, but histrory will remember SKQ for standing alone against powerful tyrant.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 am

and the history will remember you for having multiple ids to show your hatred for the Dai.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 am

true_bohra wrote:and the history will remember you for having multiple ids to show your hatred for the Dai....
it is better to be remember like that instead of being rememberd as a son who threw birthday party on his fathers dead body and collected money in name of taziyat :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 am

true_bohra wrote:and the history will remember you for having multiple ids to show your hatred for the Dai.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And collecting gold with name of Maa Fatema (AS) Zarih Mubarak :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:46 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:
true_bohra wrote:and the history will remember you for having multiple ids to show your hatred for the Dai.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And collecting gold with name of Maa Fatema (AS) Zarih Mubarak :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And giving " zaadu ki zhappi" to baba ramdev..