Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
M Taha

Re: Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:59 am

james wrote:
zinger wrote:
Where is it written? I'd like to see it
If you are interested :
The Permissibility of Non-Muslims Entering the Mosque

The correct view is that it is permissible if it serves the interests of sharee’ah or meet a valid need, such as a person hearing something that may invite him to enter Islam, or because he needs to drink water in the mosque, or the like. This is because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) tied up (his prisoner) Thamaamah ibn Athaal al-Hanafi in the mosque before he became Muslim, and the delegations of Thaqeef and the Christians of Najraan stayed in the mosque before they became Muslim. There were many benefits offered by doing this: they could hear the speeches and sermons of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), see people praying and reciting Qur’aan, and other benefits that are gained by those who visit the mosque.

(From Fatawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 6/276).

Shaykh Salih al-Munajjid also said:

If some kuffaar ask to enter the mosque so that they can see how Muslims pray, so long as they have nothing with them that could make the mosque dirty, and there are no women among them who are dressed in a provocative fashion, or any other reason not to let them in, then there is nothing wrong with allowing them to enter and sit behind the Muslims so they can see how they pray
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/archive ... 37543.html

I stress that this post is to satisfy your curiosity , Bohra doctrine may or may not recognize sources like Fatawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah. Bohra doctrine may have other sources too . Speculation on my part.
oh okay thanx for posting this, so you mean sharad pawar came to bohra mosque for drinking water?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 am

M Taha wrote:
zinger wrote:
read book of ALLAH AL QURAAN
9:28

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Quraan is biggest reference for muslims.
Ok, now take the time to read these links. It talks about how non-muslims can also enter into the mosque

http://myadventuresintucson.blogspot.in ... arjah.html

http://www.istanbultrails.com/2008/06/m ... etiquette/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/kelly- ... osque-day/

I'm wondering if they are referring to some other Holy Quran, one different from your's :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 am

M Taha wrote:
zinger wrote:
read book of ALLAH AL QURAAN
9:28

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Quraan is biggest reference for muslims.

Keyword : Al-Masjid-Al-Haram.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:04 am

Quraan clearly says non believers are unclean, and they should not enter masjid unless his life is under threat or there is real emergency.

in this case there was neither emergeny neither threat to life of Mr Sharad pawar.

he was not suppose to enter masjid for media coverage, if he wanted to meet, he should have been invited to saifi mahal, and house of ALLAH should have been kept out of all this fame and money game.

now use your brain (if you have any) and judge it by your own conciousness.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 am

Ok, so you admit that Bohra Mosques are also Masjids.

And this particular Masjid is the Masjid Al Haram and hence it was not correct for them to be there.

Thanks

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:07 am

M Taha wrote:first thing is, no HINDU should ever enter masjid....this is direct violation of ISLAMIC principles.

but when we talk about bohra "masjid" they can allow any one for money and fame..... :idea:
The reporters entering the Jama Masjid, Delhi on Eid are not necessarily Muslims. Here I am giving you examples of Sunni Masjid and not a Bohra Masjid

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 am

zinger wrote:Ok, so you admit that Bohra Mosques are also Masjids.

And this particular Masjid is the Masjid Al Haram and hence it was not correct for them to be there.

Thanks
I knew you will not accept clear violation of Quraan by your master

you and your alike are perfect example of ayat : 2:18

:D

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 am

M Taha wrote:Quraan clearly says non believers are unclean, and they should not enter masjid unless his life is under threat or there is real emergency.
In the space of 4-5 posts you have completely changed your stance. First Koran said non muslims shouldn't enter and now Koran has set conditions on entry of non muslims in masjids according to you.

Kind Suggestion : Save money and don't go to Udaipur in October. They will get a restraining order against you I feel. :mrgreen:

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 am

james wrote:
M Taha wrote:Quraan clearly says non believers are unclean, and they should not enter masjid unless his life is under threat or there is real emergency.
In the space of 4-5 posts you have completely changed your stance. First Koran said non muslims shouldn't enter and now Koran has set conditions on entry of non muslims in masjids according to you.

Kind Suggestion : Save money and don't go to Udaipur in October. They will get a restraining order against you I feel. :mrgreen:
quraan has not set any condition on entry of masjid, but being human if some hindu is dying out of masjid we can bring him in masjid to treat or offer him water, as muslim we are oblidge to humanity.

while in this case sharad pawar was just for show off, and there was no real threat or emergency.

read ayat 2:18 you will get it that why you are not able to understand this clear thing. :D
Last edited by M Taha on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 am

M Taha wrote:read ayat 2:18 you will get it, why you are not able to understand this clear thing. :D
Because we are not able to understand Quran at all :)

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:25 am

M Taha wrote:
quraan has not set any condition on entry of masjid,
Why are you misquoting the Koran if it has not set any conditions ?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 am

I really don't understand why the dress is important. The topi and all is new creation. The hajj which is a very fundamental of islam is performed bare head.
Zinger you always defend the kothar even when they are wrong. just read your earlier post. No one will do this tamasa on the recently dead person's birthday and that too when the claimant advise their followers to keep decorum of gum in this 40 days. I must say gulam mind can not be changed. What masters says is important and not what he does.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 am

james wrote:
M Taha wrote:
quraan has not set any condition on entry of masjid,
Why are you misquoting the Koran if it has not set any conditions ?

I have already posted ayat of Quraan read by your self....

btw I know showing mirror to an abde is futile excercise, but I am just giving a try, may be some one of you will get hidaya.

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 am

M Taha wrote: quraan has not set any condition on entry of masjid, but being human if some hindu is dying out of masjid we can bring him in masjid to treat or offer him water, as muslim we are oblidge to humanity.
Alternative argument :

If Koran indeeds prohibits non muslims from entering masjids and has not set any conditions whatsoever to grant permission to them to enter , who are you to say otherwise ? Whatever your grounds may be , be it humanitarian , sight seeing , etc who are you to allow them when Koran already has given its verdict with an unequivocal NO ?

You are introducing bid'dah .

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 am

james wrote:
M Taha wrote: quraan has not set any condition on entry of masjid, but being human if some hindu is dying out of masjid we can bring him in masjid to treat or offer him water, as muslim we are oblidge to humanity.
Alternative argument :

If Koran indeeds prohibits non muslims from entering masjids and has not set any conditions whatsoever to grant permission to them to enter , who are you to say otherwise ? Whatever your grounds may be , be it humanitarian , sight seeing , etc who are you to allow them when Koran already has given its verdict with an unequivocal NO ?

ROFL hahaha

I didnt allowed any hindu man to enter masjid, neither I thrown any party for my dead father, while not even 40 days are passed, yet I am biddati, while muffy chor is ilahul ard?

hahahaha thanx buddy, you made me laugh.....

if clear ayat of Quraan cant make you see truth, nothing can :wink:

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:40 am

M Taha wrote:
james wrote: Alternative argument :

ROFL hahaha

I didnt allowed any hindu man to enter masjid, neither I thrown any party for my dead father, while not even 40 days are passed, yet I am biddati, while muffy chor is ilahul ard?

hahahaha thanx buddy, you made me laugh.....

if clear ayat of Quraan cant make you see truth, nothing can :wink:
No surprise you went off on another track and completely ignored the line of reasoning in my post.

Ilahul Ard ? What's that ?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 am

james it is clear you are here to defend your master by any means, you are arguing for the sake of argument and not to learn and search for truth.

I have already quoted Quraan ayat and also situations, now if you want to know more about your master kartoots, search on this forum, I am not here to spoon feed. :wink:

@ kothar, employ better people with proper islamic knowledge who can save your asses...

layman

Unread post by layman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:56 am

I fail to understand how you can celebrate the Late Syednas birthday with such pomp even before 40 days are over. Muffy is a businessman. He could wait until next year or his own birthday could be celebrated a few days earlier than it is.
See SKQ, those guys are dignified in their actions and their spirituality. Muffy has failed but sooner than expected.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:07 am

Maqbool wrote:I really don't understand why the dress is important. The topi and all is new creation. The hajj which is a very fundamental of islam is performed bare head.
Zinger you always defend the kothar even when they are wrong. just read your earlier post. No one will do this tamasa on the recently dead person's birthday and that too when the claimant advise their followers to keep decorum of gum in this 40 days. I must say gulam mind can not be changed. What masters says is important and not what he does.
i have sent you a pm. kindly have a look at it.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:10 am

@ James - good points.

BTW, the 3 links that i pasted earlier also talk about how other non-muslims can enter the mosque for the purpose of getting to know Islam. Which, is akin to sight-seeing

@ M Taha and all your other current existing IDs

Why dont you take the effort of going through those 3 links. Should clear up your misconceptions faster than i can say Ka-Ching.

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 am

zinger wrote:@ James - good points.

BTW, the 3 links that i pasted earlier also talk about how other non-muslims can enter the mosque for the purpose of getting to know Islam. Which, is akin to sight-seeing

Why dont you take the effort of going through those 3 links. Should clear up your misconceptions faster than i can say Ka-Ching.
@zinger arguing with you is difficult because of your limited ability to see beyond a point. You're like this upside down cup. You can't be poured into and you can't pour out. Your serious attempt of proving your point is not working here. you are so deprived of the real Islam that I can't help but pity you and there are thousands like you out there. Today you may boast of a lacks of people following your Dai. But I have my trust in Allah when this will change. However minuscule, that change is already underway. So brother, before we face Allah let us submit our selves to Him completely for there will be no room for regret. Let your actions be for Him and Him only and not any mortal.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:55 am

Strangely enough BB, i dont even remember arguing with you.

it is LAKHS of people, not lacks of people. please learn to spell properly,

Also, we all ultimately believe in Allah and we are all answerable to Him only.

anyways, if you cannot understand the logic and arguments that i have put before you, then it is your shortcoming, not mine. sorry about that!!!

I believe i am lucid enough and it is a lack of understanding on your part which is why you are not able to comprehend what i am saying, and i challenge you to poke holes in my argument RELATED TO THIS TOPIC ONLY!!!

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:01 am

zinger wrote:Strangely enough BB, i dont even remember arguing with you.

it is LAKHS of people, not lacks of people. please learn to spell properly,

Also, we all ultimately believe in Allah and we are all answerable to Him only.

anyways, if you cannot understand the logic and arguments that i have put before you, then it is your shortcoming, not mine. sorry about that!!!

I believe i am lucid enough and it is a lack of understanding on your part which is why you are not able to comprehend what i am saying, and i challenge you to poke holes in my argument RELATED TO THIS TOPIC ONLY!!!
Oh yes i get it....you are one of those people I so despise! Do you critically proofread the bayans of your Dai as well! eerrrr maybe you are like how Taha bhai said the "back-bencher." Now you are making up for all that by paying attention to all the posts in this forum. Keep it up! your conscious will wake up someday hopefully!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 am

all these people like Zinger, james, Maxthemature, true bohra etc, are bondage slaves of Kothar, probably graduates of discredited School of Bullshit that is James tus saifiya, YN have sown the seeds in Jamea and people like James, Zinger etc are blossoms of it. It is not only pointless but useless to argue because these people are twisted and manipulated day in and day out. They are the people in Quran whom Allah (SWT) has order us to Pity on. These are the Mushrekeens, bidatis, Transgressors etc. Please guys do not argue with these brain-dead zombies, reserve your intellects for best of arguments.

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:45 am

What was the original post... and what is being discussed now... trust people to make the discussion off-topic.... well done guys!

Coming back to the original post by Hussain_KSA, it would not make any difference to the Bohra community even if these things are informed to any Islamic Organisation. Money talks...and the community has a lot of money to make sure that it says the correct words!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:all these people like Zinger, james, Maxthemature, true bohra etc, are bondage slaves of Kothar, probably graduates of discredited School of Bullshit that is James tus saifiya, YN have sown the seeds in Jamea and people like James, Zinger etc are blossoms of it. It is not only pointless but useless to argue because these people are twisted and manipulated day in and day out. They are the people in Quran whom Allah (SWT) has order us to Pity on. These are the Mushrekeens, bidatis, Transgressors etc. Please guys do not argue with these brain-dead zombies, reserve your intellects for best of arguments.

Me a kothari bonded slave and graduate of Jamiya??? thats rich, you just made my day. that was probably the funniest thing ever said about me.. ever.. on this forum

really, dont waste your time arguing with us. it is because you argue with us, that you cannot read our replies clearly. talk with us, debate with us, discuss with us, then everything we say will be much clearer.

if you want to to enter into an "argument" with us, with your pre-concieved notions and all that negative baggage you carry, you will get nowhere

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 am

wow so sharad pawar is muslim now? he brought Islam?

Zinger, truth is your master did behurmati of masjid by inviting and letting najis enter holy masjid, no matter you try to defend his action, but Inshallah every muslim understands your master is doing haraam and defaming islam by his actions.

if you was sincere about your inquiry you would have agreed upon this, as soon as I posted ayat of Quraan, this is the etiquette of Momeen, but instead you kept arguing which shows you are nafsi and not here to learn but to defend your criminal master by hook or my crook.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:36 am

M Taha wrote:

wow so sharad pawar is muslim now? he brought Islam?

Zinger, truth is your master did behurmati of masjid by inviting and letting najis enter holy masjid, no matter you try to defend his action, but Inshallah every muslim understands your master is doing haraam and defaming islam by his actions.

if you was sincere about your inquiry you would have agreed upon this, as soon as I posted ayat of Quraan, this is the etiquette of Momeen, but instead you kept arguing which shows you are nafsi and not here to learn but to defend your criminal master by hook or my crook.

i cant believe im having this conversation with you!!! Where and how did you infer that Pawar is Muslim??? Seriously champ, you are "incredible" (pun intended)

So you agree that "Dawoodi Bohra Masjids" are "Masjids"

And the defence i have shown is that all over the world, non-Muslims can enter the Mosque.

Seriously boy, either read my links or take your medicine. until then talking to you is like talking to a post

now shoo boy

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 am

12 Adabs of Masjid
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here are the NEW 12 adabs:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 1. when you enter a masjid, forget about reciting any dua to allah, just think about getting your smart card scanned by the volunteers stationed at the door
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2. also have your entry pass scanned and then be told which color coded section of the masjid you have to be seated in.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 3. be prepared to pay 'voluntary compulsory' hoob, hoob for what, is not yours to question, but pay you must or face eviction, public humiliation and future degradation
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 4. watch movies on safar mubaraks of mola or mansoos, relays of past bayans or his meetings with politicians, celebrities, actors, leaders etc
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 5. pray only fard namaaz, sunnat namaz be damned.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 6. listen to bayaans around mola so that the aamil can get plum postings in bigger and richer towns where the pickings are plentiful, chances to accumulate wealth are stronger and he can retire early after amassing great fortune
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 7. have a nice and pleasant nap and be woken up when the zakereen or amil suddenly raise their voices into shrill shrieks, and. once the short bouts of hysteria are over,fall into a warm reverie again...zzzz
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 8. once all the mandatory yelling, shrieking, gesticulating are over, rush to form thaals, looking frantically for your usual thaal gang as if it's a matter of life and death
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 9. fall upon the niyaaz jaman as if there is no tomorrow, like hungry wolves who would tear apart the volunteers from limb to limb and rend them asunder. demand more boti's, icecream, kharaas, etc from that close upri friend of yours, specially cultivated for that purpose
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 10. follow the namaaz pecking order, i.e. do not encroach on the 'reserved' spaces of the milk shaikhs, mullas, jamaat committee and tanzeem members, amil's chamchas, the wealthy and the privileged etc etc. know your place, you fool!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 11. participate in devotional shows by kids and adults who fall over and compete with each other in demonstrating their love for mola, with huge greeting cards, cakes, madehs, winning the tulul umr dua max. no recited etc etc.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 12. and finally, lining up in front of the dreaded amil for annual payment of wajebaat, where you will be publicly shamed and humiliated, belittled, reduced to a quivering jelly, a nervous chattering wreck, returning home in tears, your pockets and bank account lightened by a few thousands..

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:10 am

Vdhavani ni paas ladies ni....hmna mola ne vdhavi rya che bairao
C d Nazara of saifee masjid
Hr block ma difrent clour ni rida
Kaal jem mardo paas thya hta brigde parthi moulana saamne thi em aaje bairao pas thya
Attachments
IMG-20140221-WA0001.jpg