Logical Reasons for not beleiving Shezada Mufaddal Saifuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
seeker110

Re: Logical Reasons for not beleiving Shezada Mufaddal Saifu

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 am

Turned sideways and get some much needed sleep.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 am

maxthemature wrote:Fakhruddin we know whose chamcha u r and what u trying to do here!
All ur stupid logical explanatins answers r given in http://www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com (inspired by syedna qutbuddin shaheed mola 32nd dai) and after everything if u have still doubts then u might as well leave our religion and join elsewhere
Let me tell u all in our zyafat in surat burhanuddin aqa mentioned bhai muffadal ni bhi zyafat aapjo! 53rd ma dai che ehna kadam ma barakat che and we all got close to mola and his wordings were crystal clear mola repeated thrice!dr moiz bsb was stopped by mola and mola himself said and we had to come quite close to hear it!

U guys can keep on typing shit as and how much u like but wallahilazeem not once twice thrice but many occasions mola has done nas on muffadal mola tus!
Guys I am repeatedly telling u khuzema and his sons r fraudsters and just way too many proof just way too many audio and video proof available for all to see! This blog itself wud come to an end forever once all go through everything! As a fmly we have been told shocking stuff by them over the years and we had approached huzurala as well and were asked to stay silent by his own blood brothers as he was in mazoom rutba and if kicked out that time he wud have done fitnat 100 times more and wud hav openly started swearing on burhanuddin aqa as well
Anywys anyone need his fake claims and audio proof pls feel free to contact me!
Shukran
This version of proof of nuss is not taken into consideration because it is coming from GULAM. How can a master bow down to the gulam for proof. Of course he can take money from gulam for his ayyasi. Proof is available in lot from the Non bohries

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:55 am

I think maxtheimmaturefool is tasneem ka pati :D

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 am

james wrote:
M Taha wrote: yes this is why he didnt declared, but remaining prepared is not wrong as per farmaan of SMB.
It would be a hard sell to say that he himself registered the website without anyone assisting him. :roll:
A domain name can be purchased by anyone for any purpose. It can then be transferred to any other person at any time with the creation date still being the old one (prior to transfer).

Who knows for what purpose this domain name was registered and by whom? Also SKQ was a part of Fatemi Dawat till SMB RA's wafat so the domain name could have been bought for some other purpose or just as a park on domain.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:14 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:
james wrote: It would be a hard sell to say that he himself registered the website without anyone assisting him. :roll:
A domain name can be purchased by anyone for any purpose. It can then be transferred to any other person at any time with the creation date still being the old one (prior to transfer).

Who knows for what purpose this domain name was registered and by whom? Also SKQ was a part of Fatemi Dawat till SMB RA's wafat so the domain name could have been bought for some other purpose or just as a park on domain.
Yes it is a mere coincidence that " Fatemi Dawat " was chosen as the tagline by Khuzaima as they had already registered that domain for some other purpose or as a park on domain.

A very important question . Do you believe the bullshit you spout ?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:26 am

James

A very important question . Do you believe in bullshit of muffy he spout ?

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:28 am

james wrote:
AgnosticTheist wrote: A domain name can be purchased by anyone for any purpose. It can then be transferred to any other person at any time with the creation date still being the old one (prior to transfer).

Yes it is a mere coincidence that " Fatemi Dawat " was chosen as the tagline by Khuzaima as they had already registered that domain for some other purpose or as a park on domain.

A very important question . Do you believe the bullshit you spout ?
The Fatemi Dawat tag line is not chosen exclusively by SKQ. I was under impression that all the Imams and Dais were preaching Fatemi Dawat. Weren't they? Did you hear the word Fatemi Dawat for the first time as a tag line from SKQ? Don't you remember the endless Naaras in masjids "Fatemi Dawat Zindabad"? Fatemi Dawat has been the tag line since ages and will remain so for ages to come.

The important question you asked me actually applies to you.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:37 am

Bohra spring wrote:
Since when claiming leadership makes one an enemy.
It does when one does dawah of rutba of Itlaq without any basis whatsoever. Abu Bakr and his ilk became enemy because they claimed leadership for themselves inspite of Prophet Mohammed SAW doing nass on Ali AS.
And don't accuse Imam Ali aS to be intolerant or temperamental . He would only lift a sword as a last resort and where there was an act of war. You deserve cursing if you loosely tarnish the Revered Imams reputation so casually.
According to Bohra Spring , anajmi deserves cursing as he insulted the esteemed Imam Mohammed Baqir AS .
are you as knowledgable and of good character compared to SKQ .
All of a sudden , Khuzaima has become Bohra Spring's hero . He questions the amal of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and then holds Khuzaima as knowledgeable and of good character.

Fun Fact : Khuzaima did sajda shukr to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin . He gave zyafat to him . He kissed his feet and hands . You do hold him knowledgeable and of good character . Were these acts by Khuzaima in the era of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA " sahih " according to you ?

You are what Omar Abdullah refers to as " firkaparast " . One day this side , other day that side . Absolutely no consistency in your arguments.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 am

AgnosticTheist wrote: The Fatemi Dawat tag line is not chosen exclusively by SKQ. I was under impression that all the Imams and Dais were preaching Fatemi Dawat. Weren't they? Did you hear the word Fatemi Dawat for the first time as a tag line from SKQ? Don't you remember the endless Naaras in masjids "Fatemi Dawat Zindabad"? Fatemi Dawat has been the tag line since ages and will remain so for ages to come.

To propagate his dawah , he chose the tagline of " Fatemi Dawat " . There is no idarah in Dawat e Hadiyah by the name of Fatemi Dawat and to register such a domain shows the nefarious thinking of Khuzaima to wait for the wafat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and claim the Daiship for himself. All the material which was posted on his website was ready the very day Syedna RA passed away . Don't you feel it odd ? Who gave him the idea to propagate his dawah by a website rather than the more traditional methods ? He had a team up and running . By 5-6pm , all of his belongings ( 60-70 bags ) from Saify Mahal were packed and delivered ( by trucks ) to his residence in Thane . Everything was preplanned .

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 am

james wrote:
AgnosticTheist wrote: The Fatemi Dawat tag line is not chosen exclusively by SKQ. I was under impression that all the Imams and Dais were preaching Fatemi Dawat. Weren't they? Did you hear the word Fatemi Dawat for the first time as a tag line from SKQ? Don't you remember the endless Naaras in masjids "Fatemi Dawat Zindabad"? Fatemi Dawat has been the tag line since ages and will remain so for ages to come.

To propagate his dawah , he chose the tagline of " Fatemi Dawat " . There is no idarah in Dawat e Hadiyah by the name of Fatemi Dawat and to register such a domain shows the nefarious thinking of Khuzaima to wait for the wafat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and claim the Daiship for himself. All the material which was posted on his website was ready the very day Syedna RA passed away . Don't you feel it odd ? Who gave him the idea to propagate his dawah by a website rather than the more traditional methods ? He had a team up and running . By 5-6pm , all of his belongings ( 60-70 bags ) from Saify Mahal were packed and delivered ( by trucks ) to his residence in Thane . Everything was preplanned .
It might be. However, the same can be said for the SMS Group. Why they sidelined SKQ for so many years? Why was SKQ their number 1 enemy all these years? Why their primary objective was to tarnish the image of SKQ for so many years? Perhaps they knew that he might be the mansoos? Please don't tell me that SMS group can see the evil in SKQ and hence they did it. If they can then why can't SMB? If SKQ was really evil why was he not removed from the mazoon post? And lastly don't tell me it was all hikmat. Thanks.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:03 am

James thank you for responding

Character is different from faith. SKQ can have deep faith in Ismaili ideology , but as LNG as he is decent man he can be my hero.

Unfortunately I don't accept SMS as the true inheritor of the position. I feel he has stolen the position, he is f bad character and mentally in competent .

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 am

james wrote:To propagate his dawah , he chose the tagline of " Fatemi Dawat " . There is no idarah in Dawat e Hadiyah by the name of Fatemi Dawat and to register such a domain shows the nefarious thinking of Khuzaima to wait for the wafat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and claim the Daiship for himself. All the material which was posted on his website was ready the very day Syedna RA passed away . Don't you feel it odd ? Who gave him the idea to propagate his dawah by a website rather than the more traditional methods ? He had a team up and running . By 5-6pm , all of his belongings ( 60-70 bags ) from Saify Mahal were packed and delivered ( by trucks ) to his residence in Thane . Everything was preplanned .
lol.
so what about Mufaddal parading his own ill and frail father to legitimate himself during 3 years?

questions

Unread post by questions » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Sceptical wrote:
james wrote:To propagate his dawah , he chose the tagline of " Fatemi Dawat " . There is no idarah in Dawat e Hadiyah by the name of Fatemi Dawat and to register such a domain shows the nefarious thinking of Khuzaima to wait for the wafat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and claim the Daiship for himself. All the material which was posted on his website was ready the very day Syedna RA passed away . Don't you feel it odd ? Who gave him the idea to propagate his dawah by a website rather than the more traditional methods ? He had a team up and running . By 5-6pm , all of his belongings ( 60-70 bags ) from Saify Mahal were packed and delivered ( by trucks ) to his residence in Thane . Everything was preplanned .
lol.
so what about Mufaddal parading his own ill and frail father to legitimate himself during 3 years?

It's like asif zardari being widely suspected of killing benazir Bhutto and immediately appearing everywhere with her framed photo to legitimize himself even at the u n if I remember correctly
Joker nahin to just like muffy !

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 pm

James wrote:

To propagate his dawah , he chose the tagline of " Fatemi Dawat " . There is no idarah in Dawat e Hadiyah by the name of Fatemi Dawat and to register such a domain shows the nefarious thinking of Khuzaima to wait for the wafat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and claim the Daiship for himself. All the material which was posted on his website was ready the very day Syedna RA passed away . Don't you feel it odd ? Who gave him the idea to propagate his dawah by a website rather than the more traditional methods ? He had a team up and running . By 5-6pm , all of his belongings ( 60-70 bags ) from Saify Mahal were packed and delivered ( by trucks ) to his residence in Thane . Everything was preplanned .[/quote]

why do you say it is odd that all the material was ready the same day? I guess its because you havent witnessed a person and his family with so much intellect and devotion to have put in so much hard work and commitment for the betterment of his people in a days time. I can see that the extent of devotion of SKQ and his family to reach out to mumeneen to guide them towards haqq comes new to you. you seem bewildered as to how it can be done in a days time. it is truly sad you are not willing to remove that blindfold of yours, because if you did you would see the sincerity with which SKQ does anything and everything. As to your question about not using traditional methods, we all know the gunda baazi you and your people put up, thus this was the safe and wide reaching route taken.
And the term Fatemi Dawat has been with us since the time of our Imaams, we do not need an 'idarah' in Dawat e Hadiyah to use the term. . And please do not imply you were there to do the bag count, because it sounds very idiotic!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:33 am

Maxthe(im)mature bhai...let me get this right. You said...

"Let me tell u all in our zyafat in surat burhanuddin aqa mentioned bhai muffadal ni bhi zyafat aapjo! 53rd ma dai che ehna kadam ma barakat che and we all got close to mola and his wordings were crystal clear mola repeated thrice!dr moiz bsb was stopped by mola and mola himself said and we had to come quite close to hear it!"

1) Exactly when was this zyafat held?
2) You have been posting on this forum for quite some time now, how come you withheld such an important piece of data? If I was you, this would be my very first post.
3) So if what you say is true, then this was another instance of 'nass', assuming that this zyafat happened before Aqa Burhanuddin Moula's (RA) stroke.
4) If his words were crystal clear, why did he repeat the same thing thrice???
5) Why is your family's story missing from the 'nass nama' document (assuming the event happened before London episode).
6) Why didn't you and your family record your statement and upload it with all the other videos on the believeinsyednaqutbuddin site? A hindu gives testimony of the nass based on his dream and that is shown to the whole world, but a mumin family who claim to have heard Burhanuddin Aqa's own words as stated above, does not step forward to record/relay their story??
7) Assuming this event happened before the stroke, do you really expect us to believe that Burhanuddin moula (RA) would choose your family to reveal his 'amal saleh' (most important amal) !!!????
8] Assuming this event happened after the stroke, do you really expect us to believe that you and your family could understand clearly what Burhanuddin Moula (RA) was saying??? Since the day of Moula's stroke, I and thousands of mumineen have done so much matam and shed so many tears in the hope and prayer that moula will clearly utter the words 'ya husain' and here you are claiming to understand full sentences supposedly spoken by him!!!!

May Allah forgive your immaturity!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:19 am

one thing I have noticed muffy followers have step down to lowest level of ethics, now they dont fear or hesitate to even lie.

so any thing coming out of muffy supporter should not be taken as credible.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 am

SBM wrote:Fakhruddin Suratwala
I like your posting but seems you are giving too much credit to 51st and 52nd. If memory serves right, the Dawat got hijacked and got corrupted during the reins of 51s t and was perfected for corruption and nepotism by 52nd and now totally screwed up by the questionable 53rd SMS
Bhai SBM
I do understand your concern and emotions as well. But I have not see the times of 51st and during 52nd dai there was a spiritual connect for me. Religion is very personal affair for me and I think till 52nd was still ok but shezada Mufaddal Saheb has no spiritual connect or emotional. He lacks even the normal grace. Apologies for not agreeing fully with you.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:50 am

maxthemature wrote:Fakhruddin we know whose chamcha u r and what u trying to do here!
All ur stupid logical explanatins answers r given in http://www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com (inspired by syedna qutbuddin shaheed mola 32nd dai) and after everything if u have still doubts then u might as well leave our religion and join elsewhere
Let me tell u all in our zyafat in surat burhanuddin aqa mentioned bhai muffadal ni bhi zyafat aapjo! 53rd ma dai che ehna kadam ma barakat che and we all got close to mola and his wordings were crystal clear mola repeated thrice!dr moiz bsb was stopped by mola and mola himself said and we had to come quite close to hear it!

U guys can keep on typing shit as and how much u like but wallahilazeem not once twice thrice but many occasions mola has done nas on muffadal mola tus!
Guys I am repeatedly telling u khuzema and his sons r fraudsters and just way too many proof just way too many audio and video proof available for all to see! This blog itself wud come to an end forever once all go through everything! As a fmly we have been told shocking stuff by them over the years and we had approached huzurala as well and were asked to stay silent by his own blood brothers as he was in mazoom rutba and if kicked out that time he wud have done fitnat 100 times more and wud hav openly started swearing on burhanuddin aqa as well
Anywys anyone need his fake claims and audio proof pls feel free to contact me!
Shukran
Dear maxthemature
I can proudly say that I am the Abde of one and the only Allah the Almighty. I am a firm believer and had no doubts during the days of 52nd Dai. I am equally grieved at his death and but the drama that unfolded thereafter is something so disgusting that my entire faith is shaken. I am not a believer of SKQ either but put a hand on your heart and ask the questions I have raised in my post to yourself and if you can convincingly say that Shezada Mufaddal Saifuddin has the right to occupy the esteemed position of Dai that continue with your faith. I will never abuse anyone not even you as my upbringing doesn't allow me to do that.
Allah knows the best.
Regards.
F Suratwala

juzerali

Unread post by juzerali » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:08 am

Heard that MS is recognized as 53rd Dai-al-Mutlaq by Central government. Is it a rumor or truth?

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:32 am

I concur with bhai fakhruddin. There is a sizeable proportion of bohras (myself included) who do not have the spiritual/emotional connect with SMS that we had with Burhanuddin Aqa (RA). These people would chose SKQ but cannot openly follow him for reasons we well know. These people just go along with SMS because its easier. The future bohra generations under SMS dawaat will continue to be indoctrinated and will become even bigger fanatics than the current bohra generations. Allah help them! I know there are many good things about bohras. We were always known as a peaceful, educated and philanthropic community. Bohras had a reputation of being honest. Our religious education was good (though I know there were elements of indoctrination). I do feel however that a lot of this goodness has been thrown out of the window over the past several years. The kothar as a whole is corrupt. They are only helpful to the rich and powerful. The introduction of ejamaat/ ITS cards is a tether. I have not got one as I feel that it is an impingement on my privacy. Why do you need a passport to follow religion? The events after Moula RA wafaat have further shaken my faith. I may become agnostic. It is disgusting how they are abusing SKQ. I thought we were peaceloving and well mannered people? If you're not happy with his claim to daiship why not let the man alone and continue following SMS without the public laanats and effigy burning? But off course some bohras are so programmed like pavlovs dogs that they will do what their leader dictates. If tomorrow SMS issues a farman that we should all collect our flatulence for a methane plant, I guarantee that people will buy the equipment to collect their farts. My parents especially my mother is so enraptured by SMS. It makes me sad as feel that why cannot they see all the negatives? My other half is non bohra so perhaps that has opened my eye more.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 am

Bohra spring wrote:James thank you for responding

Character is different from faith. SKQ can have deep faith in Ismaili ideology , but as LNG as he is decent man he can be my hero.

Unfortunately I don't accept SMS as the true inheritor of the position. I feel he has stolen the position, he is f bad character and mentally in competent .
Don't go off on a tangent.

You call Khuzaima " knowledgeable " . His knowledge dictated him to offer sajda shukr to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA , take zyafats and najwa from mumineen . If you hold his knowledge in high esteem , you have give due respect to the actions borne out of the knowledge he acquired which you don't . I can see through your hypocrisy very well .

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Now proof of the negative publicity of the community in press:

Pritish Nandy
takes a side dig in his article "The Mad Hatter’s ball begins..." here:
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/columns/ ... 003227.cms

"...
Meanwhile, the self declared new leader of the Dawoodi Bohras, the late Syedna's son, has asked all followers of the Islamic sect to not only declare their allegiance to him but abuse his uncle who the Syedna had anointed as his spiritual heir 50 years back. "

He clearly seems to take a side.

For all practical purposes the statement IS a factual error; self declaration was from SKQ while SMS has been the publicly known and acknowledged successor for more than 900 days!

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Whereas Dawoodi bohras are the one Muslim community that is respected, appreciated and indeed loved by those that come in acquaintance with us. Or that is what we were taught. And Insha Allah ta we will continue to strive in this path.

Now a positive story of 2 gentlemen from the community that make us proud in this chaos!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 681884.cms

New

Unread post by New » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:13 pm

James: one can register the website with money as many names as possible. That has no meaning of future use. Every one dies. Some one with stroke and 102 years of life, what would you expect? When you buy a postage stamp, does not guarantee you would mail a letter. Thus, if SKQ had bought 10,000 stamps you would have said he is getting ready for a mail campaign. I am a web developer.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Ofcourse it was pre-planned... Kickass Khuzzy has known he was the next Dai for decades! Which is why the Muffy Mob has hated him so much for years lol!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Spectator wrote:I concur with bhai fakhruddin. There is a sizeable proportion of bohras (myself included) who do not have the spiritual/emotional connect with SMS that we had with Burhanuddin Aqa (RA).
Very true - the majority of Bohras don't have the same sense of deep respect and admiration for Muffy... like we did with Aqa. This will continue to grow as time passes, and create increasing doubts in peoples minds... until they see the light and switch over to Coolness of the Qutbis!
These people would chose SKQ but cannot openly follow him for reasons we well know. These people just go along with SMS because its easier.
Yup... however, with the passage of time... it will be much harder to stay with Muffy and much easier to join Khuzzy - people will then naturally take the route of least resistance lol!
The future bohra generations under SMS dawaat will continue to be indoctrinated and will become even bigger fanatics than the current bohra generations.
I disagree dude... I think the next generation will question the Kothar even more than we do, especially those living in the West.
I know there are many good things about bohras. We were always known as a peaceful, educated and philanthropic community. Bohras had a reputation of being honest. Our religious education was good (though I know there were elements of indoctrination).
Dang right Bro! Bohras are the Best!
I do feel however that a lot of this goodness has been thrown out of the window over the past several years.
Personally, I don't think so... as an overall Community, we are still among the finest on Earth - it's only our internal "government" that has become corrupt.
The kothar as a whole is corrupt. They are only helpful to the rich and powerful.
Which is what needs to be remedied... and eventually will be.
The introduction of ejamaat/ ITS cards is a tether. I have not got one as I feel that it is an impingement on my privacy. Why do you need a passport to follow religion?
The E-Jamaat system is not bad in and of itself - it can/should be used to organise the Community and help the Dawat serve us better... unfortunately (as expected!) the Muffy Mob are using it to control us instead of support us!
The events after Moula RA wafaat have further shaken my faith. I may become agnostic. It is disgusting how they are abusing SKQ.
What the hell!
Would you have become Agnostic if you were alive during the time of RasulAllah and what happened after he passed?
Dude, go ahead and join the Qutbis - your faith will be restored!
I thought we were peaceloving and well mannered people? If you're not happy with his claim to daiship why not let the man alone and continue following SMS without the public laanats and effigy burning? But off course some bohras are so programmed like pavlovs dogs that they will do what their leader dictates.
Look at this crazy stuff as a crystal clear indication, nay rock-solid proof... of Muffys illegitimacy - Khuzzy is the true Dai!
If tomorrow SMS issues a farman that we should all collect our flatulence for a methane plant, I guarantee that people will buy the equipment to collect their farts.
Don't be silly, Muffy would never give a farman like that - unless the farman includes us paying him money every time we fart lol!
My parents especially my mother is so enraptured by SMS. It makes me sad as feel that why cannot they see all the negatives?
So don't just sit there - explain all the negatives to them! Nobody can deny the truth!
My other half is non bohra so perhaps that has opened my eye more.
What religion is she? Why not join her community and kiss the Bohras goodbye dude!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:49 pm

james wrote:You call Khuzaima " knowledgeable " . His knowledge dictated him to offer sajda shukr to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA , take zyafats and najwa from mumineen . If you hold his knowledge in high esteem , you have give due respect to the actions borne out of the knowledge he acquired which you don't . I can see through your hypocrisy very well .
Dude, you seem like a smart guy... actually, you're definitely a smart guy, as I've seen you merrily slaughter Anajmi every chance you get lol - more power to ya Bro!
(Now I know why SBM thinks you are me lol! :mrgreen:)

Unfortunately though, you're clearly a Muffy Maniac... which is a crying shame dude - why not better yourself and become a Qutbi Hero like me!

Please do explain why you think the character and conduct of the Mad Muffy Mob... is in any way superior to the Cool Qutbi Crew?
I'm genuinely curious why a man of high intelligence and ample Shia knowledge... would think Muffy has/will make a better Dai than Khuzzy?
What positive qualities do you see in the Mad Muffy Mob, that I obviously don't?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 pm

adna_mumin wrote:Whereas Dawoodi bohras are the one Muslim community that is respected, appreciated and indeed loved by those that come in acquaintance with us. Or that is what we were taught. And Insha Allah ta we will continue to strive in this path.

Now a positive story of 2 gentlemen from the community that make us proud in this chaos!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 681884.cms
Beautiful story! I bet these two Cool dudes, will be joining the Cool Qutbis in the not too distant, Cool future! :wink:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Just to add some reality check..we cannot exclude the blame that we as, a community have allowed muffy and his likes to be all powerful . Those who say as a community we are the best sometimes it helps self assess and be modest.

I mean seriously we have no other choice but to accept SKQ for whatever plus or minuses as no one in the community can morally , intellectually or capability wise step in to replace SMS . I really wished someone other than anyone related to STS to have led the community, but with our spiritual affinity can imagine how impossible that would have been. But SKQ was the best of the lot and if we did not support him sms would have taken it so easily and our faith could have been hijacked without fear or concern. SKQ has dropped an anchor to the runaway boat and I thank him for that. A glass half full is better ?

Muffs is the byproduct of our stupidity, timid ness and mistakes to not support any revolt or reform in the past. But this time round with SKQ we are seeing the same inertia , same mistakes , same complacency from the masses. Let history not repeat itself.

The emotional blindness to not blame SMB administration and deny that SMS is the by product of internal family feud issues that were left unaddressed by SMB shows how mentally weak we are. The point is until we take self responsibility and not wait for things to happen or it is not someone else's duty we are going to wobble around.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Just to add some reality check..we cannot exclude the blame that we as, a community have allowed muffy and his likes to be all powerful.
Yes, but only to an extent Bro... corruption and domination is everywhere in the world, from major corporations through to national governments.
Is the average Indian entirely to blame, for Britain ruling over them for centuries?
Is the average Catholic entirely to blame, for the Church having so many paedophiles?
Is the average Iraqi/Egyptian/Syrian/Ukrainian etc entirely to blame for what happened to their countries?
Those who say as a community we are the best sometimes it helps self assess and be modest.
Not when other people (who live in glass houses!) decide to criticise and attack our Community :wink:
The Kothar is the worst... but our Community is (one of the) best!
I mean seriously we have no other choice but to accept SKQ for whatever plus or minuses as no one in the community can morally , intellectually or capability wise step in to replace SMS . I really wished someone other than anyone related to STS to have led the community, but with our spiritual affinity can imagine how impossible that would have been.
I agree with your sentiment... having somebody outside of the present establishment would have been a breath of fresh air - but like you say, there is no way this could ever happen in reality...
Who would this new Leader be?
How would he be chosen?
How many people would universally accept him?

People right now are split over just two candidates dude - I doubt the community would agree to opening up Leadership to anyone and everyone, like some kind of political election lol!
How many "potential" Dais will we end up with then!
How much more fighting and splits would this create?
Would the candidate with the most financial sponsorship, win? (Like in America lol!)
Would this be better or worse for the community?
Muffs is the byproduct of our stupidity, timid ness and mistakes to not support any revolt or reform in the past. But this time round with SKQ we are seeing the same inertia , same mistakes , same complacency from the masses. Let history not repeat itself.
Be patient my friend - even RasulAllah had only a handful of followers for years...
The emotional blindness to not blame SMB administration and deny that SMS is the by product of internal family feud issues that were left unaddressed by SMB shows how mentally weak we are.
Nobody genuinely knows the whole story of what was going on in the Royal Family, or the true reasons why Aqa did or didn't do, this that or the other - so look towards the future and let go of the past... otherwise you'll never move forward dude :wink:
The point is until we take self responsibility and not wait for things to happen or it is not someone else's duty we are going to wobble around.
The Reformists have merely wobbled around for decades... now we have a real chance for positive change. Lets make the most of it Bro!