Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
shehzada wrote:I thought they always put the "rumal" on the hand of the person taking the Misaq
It was not a misaq ceremony my friend, it was the routine Khatmul Quran Majlis held on 23rd Rabiul Akhar, please visit zeninfosys website for more details.

You just couldn't be more wrong . There is shafaqat of mumineen taken every day and it is happening from 4th Rabi Saani . :roll:

Please stop . I am feeling guilty attacking a senile oldie.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
james wrote:You are better off spinning wild tales and conspiracy theories rather than goofing up about the basics of Dawoodi Bohras,Conspiracy theory posts atleast gathers an audience of lackeys whereas posts like above makes people pity you !
Conspiracy theories ??? Wow !! Anyways, one cant expect a better answer for some serious evils committed by Saifee Mahal mafias from a paid lackey of this mafia gang. BTW No need to pity me, its time for you to pity your masters who have been desperately trying to project some paid lackeys who are paid to come daily for Khatmul Quran majlises and sing praises. Your masters are so frustrated and desperate that any tom, dick or harry is welcome in their Majlises provided they sing his praises and authenticate his Nass, so much for the "Basics of Dawoodi Bohras" !!
In your posts on your thread , you asked people to vouch for your words. After this latest showing , I bet they are regretting supporting your wild stories . :lol:

With much regret , SBM is excluded from " they " .

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:43 pm

james wrote:You are 100% certified senile. His right hand is on one of the mumineen as it always is during shafaqat
So he uses one Bohras hand to keep his own hand on it so that it doesn't pain him, while other abdes are kissing his rumal.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:45 pm

WYP wrote:It appears that your informants have been giving you wrong data. You cannot rely only on zeninfo for information. Please consult with your informants and try again.
So the kothar sponsored website launched with 'Raza Mubarak of Dai' is uploading fake photos ?? I You must definitely be holding an e-jamat card alongwith the VIP green safai chithi so why not click on the site and find out for yourself !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:53 pm

james wrote:In your posts on your thread , you asked people to vouch for your words. After this latest showing , I bet they are regretting supporting your wild stories .
Only fools and programmed robots like you digest any shit that is served to them by their masters whereas there are scores of people who have a mind of their own and have the capacity to 'Think', a quality which is sadly lacking in "Kuva me medaks" like you who only do trr trr trr in their tiny pond, unaware of the vast oceans lying outside their tiny pond which is not for them to explore as it does not have their master's raza. If tomorrow Yazid wakes up from his grave and heads straight for Muffy's Khatmul Quran majlis to vouch for his nass then he too will be given talaqqi and his past sins will be forgiven by manipulating the history of Karbala, just like how Yazid's progeny, Narendra Modi is forgiven for massacring thousands of Muslims !

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:24 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
james wrote:You are 100% certified senile. His right hand is on one of the mumineen as it always is during shafaqat
So he uses one Bohras hand to keep his own hand on it so that it doesn't pain him, while other abdes are kissing his rumal.
You have seen the era of both 51st Dai RA and 52nd Dai RA and still you are unaware on how shafaqat is taken . Mashallah . :shock:

M Taha

Future of MS group

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

This picture says it all....All other shehzadas are going to get sidelined one by one, and power will get concentrated on these guys.

good thing is though they are cunning and manipulative but they are actually dumb like rock, so they wont go very far.
Attachments
2014-02-25_15-47_Malumaat.com.jpg

Bohra spring

Re: Future of MS group

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 am

Good point that's when infighting will escalate , loyalties require rewards ,

Rewards as position or money compensation

See what's happening on Ukraine , Bohras are ripe for a revolution
Last week, for the second time in a decade, a popular uprising in Ukraine chased away a corrupt, authoritarian leader. (The same leader both times, as it happens.) The Orange Revolution of 2005 ended badly -- and the same adverse conditions overshadow Ukraine's hopes today.

Yet in Ukraine, neighbors Poland and Germany have supported and defended that nation's dissidents and democrats. But Ukraine is not the only authoritarian regime facing protests. And it's not the only nation where democratic neighbors could make a positive difference. Unfortunately, in the other case -- Venezuela -- too many of those neighbors are silent.

Except only for brief punctuations by rebellions and invasions, Russia ruled Ukraine as a province from the late 17th century until 1991. Vladimir Putin seems to regard the state of affairs since 1991 as merely another of those punctuations. Under Putin, Russia has subverted Ukrainian institutions and manipulated the Ukrainian economy. The goal has been to subordinate Ukraine as a dependent, compliant and nondemocratic subject state.

Putin succeeded in that goal after 2005. He'll surely try again after 2014. Whether he succeeds again or is thwarted will depend greatly on the efforts of Poland and Germany above all. Those neighbors exemplify the transition to democracy and a normally functioning economy.

The Polish foreign minister was in Kiev during the crucial hours before the flight of President Viktor Yanukovych. Germany has offered aid to cover Ukraine's energy debt to Russia and has warned Russia against any tampering with Ukraine's territorial integrity.

In Venezuela, at least eight people are dead and dozens wounded in protests. Many of the casualties have been inflicted by semicriminal motorcycle gangs known as colectivos, loyal to the Bolivarian regime, so-called because Hugo Chavez helped change the official name of the country to Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.

The Internet has been turned off in cities sympathetic to the opposition, both to stop information arriving -- and, maybe even more, to prevent photos and videos of regime brutality from exiting.

Colombia's cable news network has been dropped from Venezuelan cable systems. CNN has been threatened with the same fate unless it alters its coverage more to the authorities' liking. CNN has not complied, and thus far the Venezuelan government has not executed its threat. Cuba has sent troops to reinforce the government.

In this dangerous situation, the presidents of Chile and Colombia have urged the Venezuelan government to permit peaceful protest and eschew violence. These statements carry impressive moral weight.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 am

I said this before as well, SKQ already planted and revolted for people benefit, and work is made easy for people.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 am

Height of shameful act

Got a sms from sheteali

Maulana Mohammad Burhanuddin Aqa RA na Chehlum ni mubarak raat na mauqe par sagla mumineen Raudat Tahera ma ziyarat vaste hazir thae, te waqt GOLAK ma fakhir raqm nakhi ne barakat le.

Lol I think muffy group sud b name as begger

For everything he need just money without money he wud not b able to live

Ppl know ziharat karwa jai toh gulak ma paisa nakhe but for this u don't need to sms n beg

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:58 am

where is james and true_a** Ho**?

what happened with "willing" donation crap?

taziyat = money

Zyarat = Money

Dua = money

khatmul Quraan = money

what else is left?

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:52 am

De De, Moula ke naam pe de de, baba...Moula bada khush hoga,
De De, lifafe me de de, Golak me de de..
ek nahi, teen cover me de,
10, 20 nahi, fakhir rakam fakir ko de,
Jo de uska Bhala, Jo na de uska bura..
De De har miqat pe de de..Moula bada kush hoga.....

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:58 am

yuzarsif wrote:De De, Moula ke naam pe de de, baba...Moula bada khush hoga,
De De, lifafe me de de, Golak me de de..
ek nahi, teen cover me de,
10, 20 nahi, fakhir rakam fakir ko de,
Jo de uska Bhala, Jo na de uska bura..
De De har miqat pe de de..Moula bada kush hoga.....
hahahahaha

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:20 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
WYP wrote:It appears that your informants have been giving you wrong data. You cannot rely only on zeninfo for information. Please consult with your informants and try again.
So the kothar sponsored website launched with 'Raza Mubarak of Dai' is uploading fake photos ?? I You must definitely be holding an e-jamat card alongwith the VIP green safai chithi so why not click on the site and find out for yourself !
Such is the problem when one tries to glean information from a few photos. Continue on with your ignorant rants. How can you expect someone who has never given misaaq to know what shafaqat looks and feels like?

think

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:37 am

money will buy a bed but not sleep; books but not brains; food but not appetite; finery but not beauty; medicine but not health; luxuries but not culture; amusements but not happiness; passport to everywhere but heaven.
coming to think of it, our zadas are crazy about money. wonder why his brother had to rush to switzerland and France. May be they have a swiss bank account

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Who are these Zadas with a non bohri man in your post bhai Taha?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 pm

New wrote:Who are these Zadas with a non bohri man in your post bhai Taha?
I dont know their name but they are son of mufy and brother.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 pm

The events of the past several weeks have prompted me to post on the forum. I had been brought up in an orthodox bohra family. From a youngish age, despite the indoctrination over years, I always had some salient questions about some of our practices. I was proud to be dawoodi bohra but the greed and lust for money was really off putting. I had a lot of respect (and still do) for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. I think some of that stemmed from my orthodox upbringing. Over the years I saw the control over mumineen increase. In school and college I was exposed to a wide range of cultures and beliefs. What I realised basically that humanity is more important over religion and being religious does not necessarily make one humane. I also ended up marrying a non-bohra muslim which was a big blow to my family. They could just not see past the fact that my other half was not bohra. It just reinforced how brainwashed orthodox bohras can be. I do not blame my family for their response towards my decision to marry outside the community. Their whole life revolves around bohras. They do not have any non bohra friends and all their social functions revolve around the community. Anything outside this alien. At the time of my nikaah several years ago I was testimony to how things revolve around money and influence in the db fold. Basically if can pay the price (aka najwa, salaam, bribe) you can marry anyone (Hindu, Sunni, Sikh, Buddhist, Atheist) or anything (horse, camel)!! Luckily I could pay the price so I was able to get my nikaah done as per db shariat to satisfy my family. If I were poor then the Jamaat would have made me sweat even more!

I now attend bohra masjid extremely infrequently. In the last few years SMS waaz's has left lots of question marks in my mind. Sometimes I've heard things he's said and I'm thinking really? Then I look around and see people lapping this up eagerly ....... Or perhaps they are pretending? The other thing that gets to me is constant relays. Tomorrow is aqa moula RA chehlum and I would have attended. But here in the west that means early morning start and time off work. I wouldn't mind so much if it were once in a while but this practise is now the norm. I think to those bohras who profess a strong faith this is not a problem but I know that for a good number of bohras these live relay timings are problematic. What happened to the good old days when the waezin just did bayaan and majlis timings were in the afternoon evening? They could have just done chehlum majlis tomorrow at a godly time and perhaps if they really wanted SMS waaz to be heard they can play a recording of it. Anyways over the last few weeks I have been informed that most of the bayaans have been full of propaganda. So unfortunately will not attend chehlum though my family will make me feel extremely guilty about this decision of mine. But I will survive. Inshallah

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Br. spectator, the good thing is that when you are home you have a friend, wife and the person that matters most. You should see the load of sh.. that comes with an abde wife or her family. Like you, I just made a bohra girl, a non bohra girl. Live free, love life.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:46 pm

I dont even know where is local bohra masjid, so I am free of stress.

me and my wife pray namaz at home every day, do our dua and live happy islamic life, without any chandaas, money cover and hood stress.

we use extra time for outing in park and appreciating ALLAH creation, we are also learning arabic online to understand Quraan without translations.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Thanks bhai seeker. I am actually female - so it's sister spectator :)

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Out of curiosity bhai seeker how did you make your make your bohra wife non-bohra? Mostly it's the bohra women who have the strangleholds on their husbands and I would have thought they she would have made you an abde?

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am

M Taha wrote:we are also learning arabic online to understand Quraan without translations.
Bro. M Taha and others
who wants to learn Arabic the lectures i found best is from the book of Dr. Abdur rahim..
you can download the videos from the following links
Video : http://www.lqtoronto.com/videodl.html
PDF Book : http://abdurrahman.org/arabic/madina-arabic.html

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:06 am

yuzarsif wrote:
M Taha wrote:we are also learning arabic online to understand Quraan without translations.
Bro. M Taha and others
who wants to learn Arabic the lectures i found best is from the book of Dr. Abdur rahim..
you can download the videos from the following links
Video : http://www.lqtoronto.com/videodl.html
PDF Book : http://abdurrahman.org/arabic/madina-arabic.html
Thanx Brother

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:59 am

Mubarak Mubarak Mubarak
Just announced tomorrow 11.00 am arrival to Karachi of Aali Qadr Maula Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
From airport to Taheri Masjid.
Zohar namaz and Majlis and than return...
Mubarak mohanna
Thursday huzure aala karbala via Karachi transit padhare che
Inshallah pehli safar dai na rutba pachhi Karachi ni tarikh ma raqam thase 
Aliasgher bin Salman bhaisahb texted...
6 hours no stay che...
"moula saathe sheikho nez razaa chhe karbala jawani ni....only sheikh got the razaa msgs"

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:00 am

shekho nej raza che, what about all other normal bohras? why they cant visit karbala?

muffy and his supporter jhalat and stupidity is now defaming whole community and name of dawate Fatemi.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 am

M Taha wrote:shekho nej raza che, what about all other normal bohras? why they cant visit karbala?

muffy and his supporter jhalat and stupidity is now defaming whole community and name of dawate Fatemi.
Bhai mara, Aatla paisa kharchi ne shaikh bane pachi kaito labh malvo joiye ne! Nava ghark pachi kem aavse.?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:08 am

Those who are not sheikh they are commoners

High chances they will shift loyalty so why invest in commoners

They are reformists , PDB or Qutbi

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:57 am

muffy and his team need to aboard one way trip in a ship for andaman nikobar.....

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:39 am

I know atleast one person from my extended family who is not a sheikh but got raza to go to karbala.