Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
M Taha

Re: Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:13 am

and what they do with all these coconuts?

on average 10rs per coconut.

10 x 53000 = 5,30,000 rs for what?

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:14 am

M Taha wrote:and what they do with all these coconuts?

yes, they can make money out of any thing!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:03 am

What happens to the coconuts after the event

Seriously i don't know ? Are they distributed , destroyed or left to rot

53000 coconuts is bloody lots of coconuts

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 am

@James, Zinger, and the likes....please shed ur precious light...

Is this life anywhere close to the life of Rasullallah or Ahy le Bait? It has been recorded that the Messenger of Allah (saws) performed a total of four Umrahs and one Hajj pilgrimage in his life time.

Do these celebrations have any Islamic relevance?
The uncontrolled money being asked at the drop of a hat, is there any Islamic relevance?
Is this the Islam that Rasullallah left behind. Have we customized it to suit our selfish needs? Where is our Conscious?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:59 am

asking islamic question to james,zinger and true abde is like asking 1 year old about quantum physics.

they will grin, ridicule and run away.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:27 am

@M Taha....53000 coconuts have become 'Barkati' coconuts. They will now be sold outside Raudat Tahera at double the cost and gullible mumineen will buy them...since are 'precious ' Barkati Nariyals'

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:28 am

When this madness will end? Is MSbs knows that there are many mumenins
who does not have money for medicine and hospitals?
does he knows that many are running door to door for their children school or higher studies fee?
Does he knows that how the fund for dabba scheme are collected?
Please, please somebody tell him that now many bohras became aware and if he will not stop this madness of this fuzul kharchi he will be nowhere.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 am

way2go wrote:

Jolly Smart Move!!!
These 53000 coconuts have now become 'Barkati' coconuts as MS na 'Milad na chhey'. They will now probably be SOLD outside Raudat Tahera at double or more the cost and gullible mumineen will buy them...since are 'precious ' Barkati Nariyals'!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 am

Maqbool wrote:When this madness will end? Is MSbs knows that there are many mumenins
who does not have money for medicine and hospitals?
does he knows that many are running door to door for their children school or higher studies fee?
Does he knows that how the fund for dabba scheme are collected?
Please, please somebody tell him that now many bohras became aware and if he will not stop this madness of this fuzul kharchi he will be nowhere.
Maqbool Bhai..if he knew and cared would we despise him so much ! He has for his 70 years never ever seen hardship, or strived to put food or roof over his or his children's head.

He actually thinks we are obligated to submit to his desis. He has grown to demand more and more by never ending greed of power and wealth. Where does he release his opulence , hunting, gold plated wrist watches, gold and gemstone moseleums, palaces , limousines . Hosting rich and powerful.

This is why we have such a flawed system of leadership.

The Prophet SAW had to survive as an orphan , worked for a woman he later married, fought battles, preached under harassment , exceptional character ...and that is why 1.5 billion believe him. Look at Issa saw, Moses SAW they all lived under extreme difficulty. And that is why they were so successful.

inherited leadership through son is flawed, history is full of disappointments whether you look at roman , later Fatimids or modern day North Korea .

That is why I am supporting khuzema because he had to survive oppressive zadas and is starting almost from scratch. He talks about common men's struggles. He knows real pain.

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:25 am

Our Dawat should be declared unIslaamic ASAP.

Not one but every practice in the garb of religion and spirituality is not only man-made but far far away from the basic principles of Islam. Give me one instance where anything Islamic is discussed in any of these majlises or vaez. what is the purpose of showing repeated videos? What are you gaining? What is the need for so much money? What is the need for so much gold? where is the simplicity?

You don't need to have Eienstien's brain to be aware of this religious abuse. All you need is courage to accept this flaw and break-free.

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:59 am

Being_Bohra wrote:Give me one instance where anything Islamic is discussed in any of these majlises or vaez. what is the purpose of showing repeated videos?
My exact thoughts at the end of 40 days... in the last 40 days, in 40 majlises, what have we learnt about Islam? Islam has been pushed aside... and so are many Bohras who are breaking free...

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:50 am

Muffy is out of islam so lets not drag whole bohra community into this, ignore muffy and his supporters and bohras are far better muslims then any other sect.

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:20 pm

M Taha wrote:Muffy is out of islam so lets not drag whole bohra community into this, ignore muffy and his supporters and bohras are far better muslims then any other sect.

I keep seeing this statement that bohras are far better muslims than any other sect - and I really would like to know why so many of bohras still think so ? I mean is there any evidence ? Do we have any philanthropists, scientists, social workers, religious scholars? I really don't think we have a lot to show for ourselves for all these many years, but will stand corrected if someone can help show me. As far as being muslims is concerned, what is the standard, as faith is such a personal and private thing - how can we say we are better? we can only say we are trying to be good muslims and Allah knows best.. we should not have any sense of superiority that smacks in any way of arrogance and disrespect to others..,

(BTW M. Taha - above comments not directed at you personally - but open question to all)

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:40 pm

"BETTER MUSLIM"!?

One must become a better human being to become a better Muslim. The yardstick to judge a better human being is very simple. One does not have to search far; just look at the pillars of Islam or the ten Commandments and so on. Wittingly or unwittingly we have entrapped ourselves in the trials and tribulations of life in which we are floundering. To seek peace, contentment and 'heaven' people turn to saviours in the garbs of Dais, Gurus, saints etc. They say, we will save you from the hellfire, cure you of your insolvency, cure you of your maladies. In fact they will cure you of virtually everything. JUST GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

Posters on PDF are very intelligent but let me tabulate how we can be better Muslims: visit the sick, help the poor with medication, help them learn a trade so they become self-sufficient, assist someone who has fallen behind on rent, pay fees for poor students, mentor someone with legal problems, etc. The list goes on and on. Please add............

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks, canadian!

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Thanks to you too 'Bohra spring'!

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:22 am

[quote="M Taha"]and what they do with all these coconuts?

10 x 53000 = 5,30,000 rs for what

dont know may be they sell one coconut in 53000
vaise bhi fool abdes ki kaha kami hai and this coconuts are so much special its barkati :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:19 am

Kari chawal at bohras house.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:48 am

seeker110 wrote:Kari chawal at bohras house.
Farmane Aali che ke, har mumineen Nariyal le , kams kam ek nariyal to lej. Aa nariyal ni barakat Aaala che..koi bhi mehroom na rahe..fakhir rakam aapi ne le... teni entry ITS par kare. ane aa afzal Barkati nayriyal na kari chawal ane chatni banavi tanawool kare ..
Khuda hamara moula ne ta kayamat nariyal apva baki rakhjo...Ameen...

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:20 am

yuzarsif wrote:
seeker110 wrote:Kari chawal at bohras house.
Farmane Aali che ke, har mumineen Nariyal le , kams kam ek nariyal to lej. Aa nariyal ni barakat Aaala che..koi bhi mehroom na rahe..fakhir rakam aapi ne le... teni entry ITS par kare. ane aa afzal Barkati nayriyal na kari chawal ane chatni banavi tanawool kare ..
Khuda hamara moula ne ta kayamat nariyal apva baki rakhjo...Ameen...
Pachhi em nahi ke aa varas ma to nariyel ni barakat to mili gayi ,have agal na varso mate pan barakat milti rahe te mate mumineen hamathi j nariyel vaste paisa nikale.Ek nariyel j kem hoy apana maula ni khushi vaste mumineen hazaro nariyel qurban chhe.Apani taqdir ni buladi ke ali qadar maula ye i nariyel vaste 101/-na unit muqarar kidha chhe.Har mumineen kam se kam 2 unit to ada kare.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:14 am

Ane aa nariyalo ni varsat kari ne Aqa Maula TUS yeh apan adna mumin par karam ane ehsaan farmaayu che. Aa ehsaan to apna khaalo ni jooti banavi ne bhi nahi utri sake.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:06 am

God was distributing 'Akl' to all mankind and there was a queue; abdes were also in line, surprisingly. Suddenly there was an Elan from bohra jamat khana 'thaal aayu, thaal aayu' ........... and all abdes ran and sat in a circle of 8. By the time they finished their DCP God had completed distribution of Akl.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:24 am

nARIYAL BABA KI JAY HO

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm

I find it hilarious that anyone who defends Muffadal Maula is a 'paid lacky' or a 'bonded slave' but really we are just like you; we just want everyone to see the truth, whether you agree or not is up to you, but seriously throwing insults at Muffadal Maula, his brothers, children, followers is not going to get you anywhere. Maybe if you stopped abusing us, we might actually have a decent conversation where you don't just resort to these paid lacky' or a 'bonded slave' insults and we won't simply say Maula ni Shaan (even though it's true)
But when someone defends KQ they are seen as the people with open eyes whereas they are infact just like us, Following a leader, even though he isn't the rightful one. Something you could easily see if you take the hate and silly conspiracy theories out of your mind.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Fulan - Why do you even want a conversation with us? You are part of the majority and control the information at the masjids/markaz and the official message from the Dawat is to ignore the PDB or any discussion around these topics. Why would we do anything but look at you as a paid lackey? I don't think anyone posting these things (you mentioned) about the Royal family is going to come back to the fold so what's the use of engaging us in any type of discussion when you have no official capacity. unless you do?

SKQ is the under dog who is being bullied by the bohra govt so it's natural for people to come to his defense. On the other hand, you are defending the very people this forum was created to stand up against, I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways.....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:really we are just like you
You are absolutely wrong brother, people from both sides of the divide are far away from each other in thoughts and reasoning. You see things from a prism created by your leaders and don't question any evils perpetrated by them, no matter how crystal clear they may be or how well documented they are, you choose to turn a blind eye to all the evils which is the due to the fear factor created by your masters. We, on the other hand raise questions and try to find out legitimate and practical answers which for reasons best known, are never available from Kothar, their stereo typed answers to any questions which puts them in an uncomfortable position is.... "Aa tawil nu bayan che, aa hikmat ni waat che, tamne samajh nahi pade" !

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:44 pm

When was the last time the Bohra sect actually functioned as a real religion? Before the time of 51, or had the storm started to brew even before him?

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:20 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Maybe if you stopped abusing us, we might actually have a decent conversation where you don't just resort to these paid lacky' or a 'bonded slave' insults and we won't simply say Maula ni Shaan (even though it's true)
As far as I know the abuse started from SMS side with the endless laanats in majlises. I would say calling someone a "paid lacky" or "bonded slave" is much better than throwing laanats at him.

Anyways, I personally don't call anyone with names and disapprove it. My above statement is just to highlight that abuses are coming in from both sides.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:32 am

Ghulam, you keep saying we turn a blind eye but since I joined this forum there has been no evidence placed in front of me, it is just theory upon theory with no difinitive proof. If you put a police report or a report by an official source which shows that the community has been involved in fraudulant activity I would be intruiged. I do question certain thing about our religion and the day to day running of our jamaat. I asked someone at our madrassah as to why we have to pay sabeel and why people who do are given priority to pay in the masjid. And he told me honestly that Sabeel was introduced by Syedi Abdul Qadir Hakimuddin to try and stabalise jamaats and so it isn't a religious tax merely one which helps us function. And as to why priority is given is just because the masjid is no longer big enough to accomodate everyone and so priority has to be given to someone and this was judged by our jamaat as the 'fairest' way. Can you tell me what your definition of Kothar is because I think it is different from mine.
People have no harm in answering questions it is just why you want the answer. Do you want it for knowledge and consolidation of your belief or just to try and poke holes in our religion. 'The believers don't need miracles, only the non-believers do' -RasulAllah SAW obviously miracles here in my arguement means question
Nietzsche: What are you talking about, seriously? Do we believe in Allah? Yes. Do we pray to Allah? Yes. Do we read Quran? Yes. Do we drink? No, Does Maula advocate going for Haj? Yes. So how can you claim we are no longer a real religion?

AgnosticTheist: Laanat is reserved for someone who does dawo on Haq na Saheb. Therefore Laanat is allowed. Yes, it is a strong word but we are simply going by our religion and what the educated (Religiously) people tell us to do. Mumineen haven't just started this abuse ourselves and for the first few days there was no laanat, an official statement was released that it is okay to say laanat on him. What you are calling us is pointless because I am not being paid to come on here and neither has anyone told me to. I am here on my own free will. are there people who have been told to come on the forum and try to teach people? Maybe, I don't know but all I can say is that I am not and I hope we can get passed this and I won't be called a paid lacky anymore.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Fulan - Laanat has nothing to do with religion, stop mixing politics with religion. These so called religiously educated people have their own biases and agendas, you can't just take their word without giving it another thought. That's stupidity.

I already anticipate you guys (adna_mumin, James, Fulan etc) coming back with your version of the word mumin as your comeback.