Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
rational_guy

Changing of Misaaq

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:58 pm

I recently heard MS is removing the term "mutlaq" from "mazoon mutlaq". Over the last 35 years Yusuf najmuddin undermined the mazoon, and now his son-in-law is removing/diluting the importance of the Mazoon from dawaat's kitaabs.

The misaaq was written by Syedna Jaffer bin Mansoor ul Yaman, bab-ul-abwab of Imam Moiz AS, when the constitution of the satar dawat was getting formed.

MS inserted himself above the Mazoon after 19th Rajab 1432. How can any one change the misaaq??? Next thing MS will do is probably edit the Quran.

summer123

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:05 pm

I know atleast one person from my extended family who is not a sheikh but got raza to go to karbala.

Assalaam o walaikum bhai...

ho sakta hai 5% 10% public general logo se ho....lekin maxium numbers of sheikhs got razaa...

Bohra spring

Re: Changing of Misaaq

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:08 pm

rational_guy wrote:I recently heard MS is removing the term "mutlaq" from "mazoon mutlaq". Over the last 35 years Yusuf najmuddin undermined the mazoon, and now his son-in-law is removing/diluting the importance of the Mazoon from dawaat's kitaabs.

The misaaq was written by Syedna Jaffer bin Mansoor ul Yaman, bab-ul-abwab of Imam Moiz AS, when the constitution of the satar dawat was getting formed.

MS inserted himself above the Mazoon after 19th Rajab 1432. How can any one change the misaaq??? Next thing MS will do is probably edit the Quran.
It is likely that once mukasir dies, mazoon and mukasir positions will be removed , Mansoos will be introduced as the only deputy and inheritor of the community.

Shazada is also the fancy position.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:19 pm

I dream of the day the Dai will wear a suit, pants, shirts, tux, (if occasion required), jeans, Shalwar, kurta, Or kurta with jeans.

Dai is a teacher who leads prayers and gives lectures on subjects pertaining to living a good Muslim life. He should live a teachers life.

One more thing, walk like you are late for a lecture not like climbing a mountain.

Dai has no reason to go in any business. Dai is a full 24/7 job.

Dai place to seat is with followers, so sit like them. A member but never a throne.

Dai should send his children to regular school. Unless they are above average. But if they are below average than an institution should take care of them, not let them run around Masjids and schools. ( like we have now ).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:18 pm

A dialogue by Paresh Rawal from the film 'OMG Oh My God' --

"Maulvi saab, mazaro pe chadar (Ghilaf) chadhane ke bajay agar kisi nange fakir pe chadar daaloge to Allah zyada khush hoga"

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:29 pm

For Iftitah Masjid Busaheba Amatulla Aaisaheba QR

8 Days Yemen Ziarat Trip.

Mumenin will be granted RAZA MUBARAK to visit Yemen during Safar Mubarak of Al Dai Al Fatemi Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) for Masjid Iftitah.

Lawazim Amount is 400 US Dollars per person.

After paying Lawazim amount you will proceed to the available service counter where khidmatguzars will complete his accommodation, Ziyarat and ticketing formalities and proceed to the local accommodation in Sanaa.

There is also a 1 Day package for which Lawazim is 150 US Dollars per person.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:34 pm

SMS and risalo will be in Kerbala on Feb 27 for One week. Only sheikhs can go there. Women will not go as they are not sheikhs. He is there to recheck the horse story directly from the horses mouth. If he has cold than it would hoarse mouth.
I also heard that all the sheikhs can join SMS for shikar of camels. For mullas several bakris have been rerserved. NKDs can try their shots on chickens. There is naver a shortage of "Bakras" though. Bichhara bekasoor bohra bakras.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Interesting Bedfellows
SMS invited Asaduddin Awaisi at Mohammadi Masjid, same person who made a provocative and derogatory remarks against Narendra Modi and SMS invited Narendra Modi, Wonder if NaMo knows about this

http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=Gz9c5hWq
Barrister asaduddin awais visit at mohammadi masjid, redhills, Hyderabad (Deccan)
24th Rabiul Aakhar, 1435

Mumbai: A local BJP leader on Friday registered a police complaint against Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi for provocative speech and making derogatory remarks against film star Salman Khan and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
- See more at: http://www.ummid.com/news/2014/January/ ... PzzTS.dpuf
http://www.ummid.com/news/2014/January/ ... waisi.html

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Asauddin is kattar dushman of Modi...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

M Taha wrote:Asauddin is kattar dushman of Modi...
Then some one in India should inform Asauddin and show him all the pictures of Narendra Modi and Ramdev meeting with SMS and ask him to issue a public condemnation. May be a letter to Editor is in order in Siasat published from Hyderabad.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:04 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:A dialogue by Paresh Rawal from the film 'OMG Oh My God' --

"Maulvi saab, mazaro pe chadar (Ghilaf) chadhane ke bajay agar kisi nange fakir pe chadar daaloge to Allah zyada khush hoga"
The film is worth watching..it shows how pandit, mulla,father rob the people in the name of religion...

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:04 am

Who is the person in black in the picture posted by Mr. Ghulam Mohammed?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:39 am

Fatema MN wrote:Who is the person in black in the picture posted by Mr. Ghulam Mohammed?
some jhola chaap muslim mulla. :oops: :mrgreen:

jhola chaap ramdev, modi, sharad pawar, shiv sena leaders are state guest in muffy regime.

AgnosticIndian

Re: Changing of Misaaq

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 am

rational_guy wrote:I recently heard MS is removing the term "mutlaq" from "mazoon mutlaq". Over the last 35 years Yusuf najmuddin undermined the mazoon, and now his son-in-law is removing/diluting the importance of the Mazoon from dawaat's kitaabs.

When such questioned are asked they say Moula Malik chhe ane har Zaman maa zamaana na haalat mutabik Imam na " Ilham" si change karey chhe.

So good luck arguing with diehard followers :)

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 am

Back to Private Jets! bloody sycophant!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 am

M Taha wrote:
Fatema MN wrote:Who is the person in black in the picture posted by Mr. Ghulam Mohammed?
some jhola chaap muslim mulla. :oops: :mrgreen:

jhola chaap ramdev, modi, sharad pawar, shiv sena leaders are state guest in muffy regime.
Do you know the meaning of Jhola Chhap?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 am

SBM wrote:Interesting Bedfellows
SMS invited Asaduddin Awaisi at Mohammadi Masjid, same person who made a provocative and derogatory remarks against Narendra Modi and SMS invited Narendra Modi, Wonder if NaMo knows about this

http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=Gz9c5hWq
Barrister asaduddin awais visit at mohammadi masjid, redhills, Hyderabad (Deccan)
24th Rabiul Aakhar, 1435

Mumbai: A local BJP leader on Friday registered a police complaint against Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi for provocative speech and making derogatory remarks against film star Salman Khan and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
- See more at: http://www.ummid.com/news/2014/January/ ... PzzTS.dpuf
http://www.ummid.com/news/2014/January/ ... waisi.html

WTF!! This guy is an idiot and his brother Akbar an even bigger one. Its confirmed that MS has lost it.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:26 am

Cheloum Majlis in my town (I was attending the majlis for SMB(ra), not for Muffy)
no sipara, no sadaq'Allah
2 verses of Ya-sayyid Shohada and Fulkul'Husain
3 hours relay :
- about 200 gilafs put on the two tombs
- the most boring speech I've listened in my life by Qusai BS
- Mufaddal giving gilafs to some rich families

Mufaddali Bohras have definetely become a cult. I no longer recognize myself in this sect. I did not even mention the foolish miracles SMS camp Muffy have made since 3 years ( the hindu dream, the thaali barakat, the barakat of paying 3 times more wajebaat, talking horse, talking dead ...)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:58 pm

THE PERSON UNDERNEATH WILL GET SUFFOCATED !!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 0/i1e9.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Obviously he is not a respected or spiritual person, he is just one of the political goons who are lured by Muffy's PR team into visiting Saifee Masjid for publicity sake and these rogues are more then happy to oblige him as elections are round the corner and Bohras are a vote bank. BTW, The person standing next to Muffy in white kurta is Jitendra Awhad, leader of NCP which is headed by another major rogue and the most corrupt Indian politician, Sharad Pawar.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/59/xch5.jpg[/img]

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:43 am

The PR machinery is working overtime and making some slick moves.

Check the images. I don't think KQ will be able to get control over the comunity. He can only start his faction.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:59 am

Don't loose heart so easily AgnosticIndian! All the political leaders are siding with MS right now, but what matters is who is Allah siding with?
Attachments
time&karma.jpg

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:22 am

SMS has had a makeover dupatta is lost somewhere in translation :D . Now the entire community will have new dress code. Wah Su ajab shaan Che :D x

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:51 am

Fatema MN wrote:Don't loose heart so easily AgnosticIndian! All the political leaders are siding with MS right now, but what matters is who is Allah siding with?
Well I wouldn't care less. I am just making an "independent" observation. My user handle should be a pointer to that :)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Fatema MN wrote:Don't loose heart so easily AgnosticIndian! All the political leaders are siding with MS right now, but what matters is who is Allah siding with?
Well I wouldn't care less. I am just making an "independent" observation. My user handle should be a pointer to that :)
Disappointing developments...I have always stated in modern India , politics is the deciding factor. Humble saintly approach is not always successful.

SMS is entrenching himself ...SKQ has a huge massive uphill Battle . SKQ loss will be a terrible loss for the reform movement generally. It will have ramifications for decades.

Taking over or replacing SMS is not easy, split into 2 communities is the better and simpler way to spend time and effort.

I have messages from Africa that extreme pressure to comply with SMS has been employed especially mandatory misaq, written agreements and wealthy liberal Bohras have succumbed to the pressures. Let's call a spade a spade ...with the momentum SMS has gained and complete failure of the masses and yes I blame the people for this failure to rise or revolt ..is better reforms possible in the near future ?

However I personally cannot live under SMS regime under no circumstances, doing what SMS propagates is a sure ticket to hell, I can not compromise on this position, I am seriously considering leaving the Bohra sect if SKQ does not succeed or compromises to give up , just as many other progressive Bohras I know have done during the SMB era. I am looking to join broader Islamic community as there is lack of PDB or SKQ facilities and centres where I live. But trust me when I do leave I will stop participating in reform discussions and help 100% the new community that has given me refuge , as that would be wrong to continue trying to fight kothar while receiving facilities from the ummah. So while I am in reforms mode it is my duty to continue fighting .

The price for the change will be adapting ideology of the new host, but at the end of the day we will remain Muslims , belief in Allah , his Prophet saw and the close Ahlul Bayta and sunnat...that is enough minimum to be a reasonable Muslim, I have no concerns that I will be judged by the Creator any less .

I am not a defeatist but without credible and sustained grass root movement ..we can continue entertaining ourselves on this site and turn it into social media.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 pm

NOW THE NUMBER 52 IS LONG GONE, ITS ALL ABOUT 53

Momineen of Khargone planted 153 numbers of plants at Dawoodi Bohra Qabrastaan to Commemorate Al Hayyul Muqaddas Saydna Mohammad Burhanuddin (R.A.)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 4/0p4s.jpg[/img]

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 pm

There has been so much talk from abdes why SKQ is not the Diai , but I have seen less of why Muffy has the quality to lead and be a Diai even if we keep aside the Nass drama.

Can some factual state what has he done in terms of social work, philanthropy , his education background, his nature , how he has handled hardship, his stature not as default of his claim of being the Mansoos in public and non bohra , how good a parent he has been.

What we already know and no need to repeat his negative qualities like wealth, hunting, gulf air, etc. let's have a list to give him a fair chance .

questions

Unread post by questions » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:35 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:NOW THE NUMBER 52 IS LONG GONE, ITS ALL ABOUT 53

Momineen of Khargone planted 153 numbers of plants at Dawoodi Bohra Qabrastaan to Commemorate Al Hayyul Muqaddas Saydna Mohammad Burhanuddin (R.A.)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 4/0p4s.jpg[/img]
And of course Salam cover now has to end in 53 and all gharee times you are given for house opening etc will end in 53 ! Still the stupid Abdes dont see it !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Mazoor Momineen & Madrsa Students of Khargone departed Mambai for Ziyarat of 51 & 52 Dai - Al - Mutlaq and Deedar Sharaf of 53 Dai Al Mutlaq - News Papers Coverage in Raj express & Dainik Bhaskar

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 9/h2af.jpg[/img]