How forced misaaq / voting looks like

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
M Taha

How forced misaaq / voting looks like

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:24 pm

one of my friend wrote this in our business forum, and I wanted to show how forced misaaq or voting looks like.

don't believe all bull shit mass media are spilling over you. i am russian and my wife is ukrainian. and i leave in NATO country, i watch 2 versions of programmes on telly euro news and bbc and cnn crap and russian television, did u know people that euro news and bbc cnn channes DO NOT SHOW YOU all the violance that 'NEW GOVERMENT=TERRORISTS' impose on people , how they intimidate politicians, threaten to kill members of their families forcing them to vote under the barrels of the guns, U DONT KNOW that people of CRIMEA are all pleading russia to defence em they are all on the streets now, prepared to fight to not let terrorists to their lend. that they are wellcome russian military as the last hope to protect them from fashists. Did u know people that in that city my wife is from (Dnepropetrovsk) u can't walk on the streets anymore safely , armed men surround u and ask who do u support ... if u support V.Yanukovich they beat you to death, they rob you. people all intimidated and none of then dare to go to protest, this is medieval barbarian ways of enforcing the new rulles , and u call that domocracy????? shame on you people you judge russia without knowing half the truth!!! People current president of Ukraine was elected by majority of ukrainians, and he was forced to flea from the country by the armed fashists. this is the fight for natural resorses, western countries (europe and usa) trying to get as close to russia as possible funding the riots, my wifes friend from ukraine werre offered money 500 Hrivnas (about 50 eur)for to go to maidan, many of young people there took the money and went over, so the is absolutely not the civilianse Who 'PROTESTS' against current government this is all bull shit that your favourite news channels are spilling over you. one thing you never see on your nes channels is that ordinary people are WELCOME RUSSIAN MILITARY because they are frightened to death by violent terrorists who got to power.

M Taha

Re: How forced misaaq / voting looks like

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 pm

UKRAIN gov in Muffy and RUSSIA is SKQ :D