Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: Seriously!!! Is this the 'ajab shaan'!

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Seriously....do you believe in this kind of messages... :D :lol:

true_bohra

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:21 pm

james wrote:
MMH wrote:
To add to this James bhai...do you recall that bayan of SMS where he forgot the dua prayed after dafil aafat and let that pass as a trivial thing to forget about... how do you you justify that? The truth is that there is an expectation is that he has to be at par if not greater in the amount of knowledge he has to impart because of a standard we have set with Aqa Moula and he does not even come close to that level!!!! I had heard as a child that Aqa Moula (RA) used to research and refer to various kitaabs for the material that he wanted to speak about during his discourses but there is a sheer lack of content in the information given by SMS....
Let's educate you then . Pick up an Iqtebasat of this year or last year,Go through it and get back to me again. :D
A little correction james:
First tell him the meaning of iqtebasat and secondly he should most importantly know how to read it. :mrgreen:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:00 pm

way2go wrote:Latest sms just received...

BUSHRA : BUSHRA : BUSHRA

Our Aka Moula Syedna Mufaddal has purchased a property in Colombo @ Sri Lankan Rs.170 crores
( US$13 million) for his personal comfort. House is located on the Beach Road which is the most upmarket locality in Colombo. Current market value of the house was S. Lankan Rs 120 crores and the owner of the house was not willing to sell but our Aka Moula ( su ehni ajab Shaan chhe) offered 50 crores more and acquired this 1.5 acres property.

This is a very big Mozizaa and Shaanaat of our Syedna Mufaddal.

Mufaddal Moula Zindabad.
This deal was done when Mufaddal Moula was in Colombo just when Burhanuddin Moula expired!

Bushra bushra when we have a revolution, the masses will storm this 170crore palace , it is public property , and to make SMS abdes cringe we will hand it over to SKQ for his comfort.

Did SMS not say , in udaipur , if reformists want buildings let them take them, what will we do with material wealth ! :D

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Our Aka Moula Syedna Mufaddal has purchased a property in Colombo @ Sri Lankan Rs.170 crores
( US$13 million) for his personal comfort. House is located on the Beach Road which is the most upmarket locality in Colombo. Current market value of the house was S. Lankan Rs 120 crores and the owner of the house was not willing to sell but our Aka Moula ( su ehni ajab Shaan chhe) offered 50 crores more and acquired this 1.5 acres property.

Mufaddal Moula Zindabad.
This deal was done when Mufaddal Moula was in Colombo just when Burhanuddin Moula expired!
These are the kinds of deals that happen quite routinely among shehzadas, and sometimes even falls through the cracks of deep throat in Kothar .

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:38 pm

I agree that KQ is eloquent, there is no denying that, My dad while he was in Dubai went to his Ashura waaz and said they were very good,
And as for graceful, I assume you are going on about the Jubilee panorama thing, of course that will take the best pictures from his lifetime which will obviously make him out to be graceful, and those taken during Syedna Taher Saifuddin's zamaan would have all been done before the age of what? 25? (I don't know his age sorry) I know for a fact that he can sometimes be less than gracious,
eg: Forcing people to do sajda towards him despite him being told not to, his children continuing to give sajdo even though everyone else wouldn't. I know everyone will say he was cut out by shehzadas and kothar but seriously, if nass was truely done on him, and he knew people were conspiring against him surely he would comply with them so that people stopped looking at him in a negative frame of light.
Another example is from when someone had passed away, (Before nass on Muffadal Maula) the man who had passed aways son, went to Raudat Tahera looking for Mukasir Saheb who he was told would be there and he instead saw the KQ was there and he did araz to him and asked KQ to preside over his fathers janazo and he not only said no (Which is personally acceptable with a valid reason so not my arguement) but told the man that your father never did anything for me while I was alive why should I do something for him now?

Regarding the BUSHRA BUSHRA thing, I think if you honestly believe that Maula bought this, and then let word of it get out to the public you are extremely blinded because seriously it doesn't take a genius to make up a fake text, and for it to reach this forum and before you know it you people are ready with your pitchforks and torches like a mob to attack everything that is said about Maula. And literally 1.5 acres is nothing, it would be cheaper to buy land and then build a nice house on top for half the price. Just saying

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:41 pm

james wrote:
MMH wrote:
To add to this James bhai...do you recall that bayan of SMS where he forgot the dua prayed after dafil aafat and let that pass as a trivial thing to forget about... how do you you justify that? The truth is that there is an expectation is that he has to be at par if not greater in the amount of knowledge he has to impart because of a standard we have set with Aqa Moula and he does not even come close to that level!!!! I had heard as a child that Aqa Moula (RA) used to research and refer to various kitaabs for the material that he wanted to speak about during his discourses but there is a sheer lack of content in the information given by SMS....
Let's educate you then . Pick up an Iqtebasat of this year or last year,Go through it and get back to me again. :D

James bhai...I will be happy to get educated, but please tell about the concern I raised about our present dai not knowing Allahuma inni assaloka??? How will that get addressed. Dont dodge my question... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:09 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:I agree that KQ is eloquent, there is no denying that, My dad while he was in Dubai went to his Ashura waaz and said they were very good,
And as for graceful, I assume you are going on about the Jubilee panorama thing, of course that will take the best pictures from his lifetime which will obviously make him out to be graceful, and those taken during Syedna Taher Saifuddin's zamaan would have all been done before the age of what? 25? (I don't know his age sorry) I know for a fact that he can sometimes be less than gracious,
eg: Forcing people to do sajda towards him despite him being told not to, his children continuing to give sajdo even though everyone else wouldn't. I know everyone will say he was cut out by shehzadas and kothar but seriously, if nass was truely done on him, and he knew people were conspiring against him surely he would comply with them so that people stopped looking at him in a negative frame of light.
Another example is from when someone had passed away, (Before nass on Muffadal Maula) the man who had passed aways son, went to Raudat Tahera looking for Mukasir Saheb who he was told would be there and he instead saw the KQ was there and he did araz to him and asked KQ to preside over his fathers janazo and he not only said no (Which is personally acceptable with a valid reason so not my arguement) but told the man that your father never did anything for me while I was alive why should I do something for him now?

Regarding the BUSHRA BUSHRA thing, I think if you honestly believe that Maula bought this, and then let word of it get out to the public you are extremely blinded because seriously it doesn't take a genius to make up a fake text, and for it to reach this forum and before you know it you people are ready with your pitchforks and torches like a mob to attack everything that is said about Maula. And literally 1.5 acres is nothing, it would be cheaper to buy land and then build a nice house on top for half the price. Just saying
In the last 30 years of my Adult Life I have been in SKQ hazrat many times, I do not recall a single instance where he behaved as you allege, in fact I have seen behavior quite to the contrary. So Just like Syedna Moyyad Shirazi was villified and even banished from Misr by the family members of the Imam, the Imam never took away his rutba or degrade him, and Syedna Moyyad continued his khidmat and taat of the Imam. Similalry SKQ has been villified for last 50 years and people spun up all kinds of stories about him, but SMB never said anything against him and kept him in his esteemed rutba of Mazoon till the end defeating all the efforts of the Shehzadas and his brothers. SKQ continued his taat and khidmat of the Dai as one should. I have heard many bull shit allegations about SKQ not doing doa for SMB and not mentioning him in waaz etc..., let me tell you from personal experience, ek dai ni maarefat ehna mazoon aj karawi sake che, and SKQ did that in an exemplary way without any tamasha as done by MS.

As far as the matter of sujud, SMB had told SKQ himself, that logo sujud karse, tame ehne rehwa dejo. All Shehzadas, including MS did sujud to SKQ till 1409H, What changed after that? SMB didn't change anything, the Shehzada's changed, and asked others to stop doing sujud too. It was part of their nefarious games.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Okay lets assume they stopped, wrongly. Why did Maula never say anything to the contrary, that mumineen should do sajdo for him? He could have said it in waaz, taken out the so called 'corrupted' middle man. but maula didn't.

As for Maula saying that they will give you sajdo I don't recall Maula every saying in a waaz that mumineen sajdo aape so I don't know where you got that from. And let us not forget that uptill Zahir Nass, KQ was in a higher rutba than Muffadal Maula so at that point he would have listened to KQ, given that he was above Him (TUS in rutba. Don't try and twist that into something which it is not.

Thirdly, after Burhanuddin Aqa's stroke, he was left speech impaired, at that point there was nothing stopping the Shezada's from saying Maula has taken mazoon out of his rutba and then give it to someone else. The reason why they never did that is because, throughout Burhanuddin Maula's life they have only done things according to what he says. KQ keeps throwing around 'anti-Qutbuddin group', where is his proof of this, a letter, an e-mail, a lousy text message, anything? (I am asking, it isn't rhetorical)

Another thing that qutbuddin group keeps doing is plucking out individual bits over the history of dawat, Saying that the wrong person gave janaza of Imam Hasan but Imam Husain, like a loving brother, and Haq na Imam still did janaza ni namaz behind him (Something Taher doesn't talk about) They keep saying the Haq is with the few. Wrong, haq is with haq, whether that is 1 person or a million, the numbers game is irrelavent.

After reading some of the philosohpies he has on his website I will talk about one in particular because tbh I can't really be bothered to wade through the garbage on his site. He is saying waajebaat is 2.5 percent. Wrong. Waajebaat includes zakaat ul maal which is 2.5% of ones income, Al-Khumus - 20% of ones income( which obviously isn't given or taken by either side) and various other ones that take the total up to 34-35% of your income. This is in Syedna Taher Saifuddin Kittab. Is KQ already saying he is so important that he can change his fathers implementations on the religion?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:57 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:after Burhanuddin Aqa's stroke, he was left speech impaired
Iam glad that atlast you have accepted the truth but at the same time it is surprising that inspite of you being convinced about his loss of speech you still accept the alleged Nass on SMS which was suppose to have been done after his loss of speech and the cooked up lengthy bayans of Dr.Moiz's son verifying the Nass !!

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Fulan bhai , please wear glass when you read. KQ never said vajebaat is 2,5%.

Quote from his Web site :
•Vajebaat: Compulsory Zakat is 2.5% of money saved through the year; in other words, 2.5% of that portion of annual income which remains unspent at the end of the year. Mumineen should araz silat, najwa, khumus, nazrul maqam, kaffaarat as per their capacity.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Never vajebat can reach 35% on your income. Zakat is 2,5% on what you saved, khumus 1/5 on your business NET profits.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:49 pm

https://www.its52.com/imgs/1435/newslet ... 2-2014.jpg

I keep getting these "propaganda" emails from the "Association of Mumineen Students". And I thought we should not go to University because you never know "Su thai, Su Thai, SU THAI"

Anyways, They are trying to Portray SKQ as the Enemy of Dawat and give these examples of the past fitnats; In this case namely the Suleimani and the Alliya one.

FYI. Sulieman claimed he was Dai instead of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah and was supported in this by the "Shehzadas and Shehzadi" of the predecessor Dai Syedna Ajabshah. In fact they also openly write that Suleiman got the help of the Kaatib (Letter writer) of Syedna Ajabshah and forged Documents. Also, if you remember your history then you will know that Syedna Dawood Qutubshah was the Mazoon of Syedna Ajabshah.

Also, the second fitnat they refer to is Alavi one - under the leadership of Ali bin Ibrahim (the grandson of Syedna Shaikh Adam predecessor of Syedna Abdut Tayeb Zakiyuddin). Again, if you know your history Syedna Zakiyuddin was the Mazoon of Syedna Shaikh Adam Safiyuddin.

So in the two major Schisms of the Bohra community the Dawoodi Bohras have believed in the Mazoon and he was the truthful Mansoos when their were two claimants. Now Who are they trying to prove is the Dushman. Based on the past it seems the Mazoon has always been on Haq and the dushmani was done by the Son/ Grandson and immediate family who saw that they were going to lose power.

History has a habit of repeating itself, but when we are living it we seem to forget....
Attachments
Hmm. Real Pearl this one.
Hmm. Real Pearl this one.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Okay lets assume they stopped, wrongly. Why did Maula never say anything to the contrary, that mumineen should do sajdo for him? He could have said it in waaz, taken out the so called 'corrupted' middle man. but maula didn't.
Why did Moula RA not appoint MS in public when he had faculty of speech? Why did he not do it again and again? If you are going to be disrespectful and question why Moula did or did not do things, one could bring out a list...
fulan ibn fulan wrote:Thirdly, after Burhanuddin Aqa's stroke, he was left speech impaired, at that point there was nothing stopping the Shezada's from saying Maula has taken mazoon out of his rutba and then give it to someone else. The reason why they never did that is because, throughout Burhanuddin Maula's life they have only done things according to what he says. KQ keeps throwing around 'anti-Qutbuddin group', where is his proof of this, a letter, an e-mail, a lousy text message, anything? (I am asking, it isn't rhetorical)
Bhai Fulan let me share a personal experience. I tried to do a ziyafat for Mazoon Saheb after having been touched by his waaz and his humble, deeni ways (having just been exposed to the worldliness and show-sha of a recently visited Shehzada and his repulsively rude family - I was deeply impressed and inspired by Mazoon Moula and his learned family.) The aamil of our town openly discouraged me from hosting ziyafat.. I was shocked but I went ahead and did it anyway. Since then I noticed that every time Mazoon Moula visited our city, the aamil skipped town. The jamaat did not encourage people to attend functions presided by him or to go receive him at the airport. In contrast, when shehzadas visited, we would be inundated with emails and phone calls to go to the airport and attend maqdam majlis and host ziyafats. It was very evident to every mumin that the anti Mazoon sentiment was not just strong at the top but was shamelesslessly propogated to the local level and to the aamil's chamchas. Please don't try to deny what you very well know to be the truth. It brings into question the credibility of your other posts....
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 pm

This is another mojiza of our beloved 53rd Dai. The Disney movie Frozen, which won two Oscars has just crossed the $1 Billion world wide box office Mark. And the reason for this? It is Disney's 53rd movie!!!!!!! May Frozen be in the cinema halls ta qayamat.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Now after all the entertainment and answers of questions and inquiries.....Fulan Ibn bhulan will go under seclusion and never to be seen as he knows in the heart that what i am trying to defend is defenseless already.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:39 pm

Ghulam, I said speech impaired, not a complete loss of speech.

KQ's arguements, other than the so called nass done in private are just a bunch of interpretations. eg.' My beloved son, my beloved son, my beloved son' Maula used to call each and every one of us his pyaara pyaara farzando and while I cannot give you a 100% guarentee I am sure he has called other his beloved children. KQ says that he was told that his dua is mustajaab. And he then goes on to say, a Dai's dua is mustajaab (which is true) but so is a miskeens, so does that mean every misqeen is dai? Nauzo'Billah.
He says that Syedna Taher Saifuddin gave him laqab of Qutbuddin because it was a past Dai, hinting he would be the next. Last time I checked all of Syedna Taher Saifuddins children had a laqab of a previous Dai. Are they all destined to be Dai at one point in their life?
The so Called 'head' or the one that according to KQ was most feared was SHZ Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin. When he died, Maula could have firstly done nass in public as the main guy was dead and if anyone had made (or tried to make) an attack on him then Burhanuddin Maula would have made it clear that yes this Anti Q group exists.
Also if Yusuf Bhai Saheb is so evil and feared by Maula, during maula's prime why did he continue to go and do his zyarat?

TBH I only remember him coming to my city a few times, and I was young back then and I can't remember him coming for at least 5 or 10 years. But what about my personal experience when I was forced to do sajdo for him? by his own 'learned' family? When did you hear his waaz? I heard him do a waaz when he last came to my city but I understood absolutely nothing, my dad and his thaal friends understood nothing so I can't comment on his waaz. Although at one point we were going to ask him to come to our house but his children asked for far too much money, more than we were asked to pay to do Maula's zyafat.
The aamil discouraged you from doing his zyaafat, Had you done Burhanuddin Maula's before then? And what about the people KQ discouraged from going to Jamea? Despite maula openly saying tamara dikrao, dikrio ne jamea moklao, And later going on to say that one child from each family should go to jamea. Why did he do Maula's befarmani?
When Maula was in London, he prayed the dua for the foundation which was to be laid for the masjid, and gave the necassary items to those incharge, The foundation was laid, and then KQ came into town, he ordered the foundation to be re dug up so he could do the ceramony again. Why? was Maulas not enough? What about just this last Ashura, he did waaz at his house, in a city where waaz was already being done by raza na saheb in a masjid, why did he have to go there? If he wanted to do waaz so badly why did he not do arzi so he could be assigned a city?

It never does reach 35% but in some of our kitaabs (the name is currently eluding me) it says waajebaat encompases many things which I have already said. the 2.5% even to Sunnis and Shias is Zakat ul maal, not waajebaat, and it is 2.5% of your income, not remainder of income. Silat and najwa dont even count as waajebaat because they are given separately as is nazrul makaam. (at least where I am from)

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Mufaddal Moula Zindabad.
Thanx for posting this, I would be so happy if this property was purchased by halaal ki kamai, but as it comes from poor momeenin pocket I would say this is nothing.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Bhai Fulan, our family has done Moula's ziyafat not once but twice, Alhamdolillah. I have never once been forced to do sajda to Mazoon saheb and I did understand his waaz. It was a matter of paying attention and getting used to his impediment. It was definitely hard but definitely not impossible. But then I am not one to sit in a thaal and mock a person's disability. My mother taught me better than that. Your father on the other hand, seems to have set not so fine an example. For our ziyafat of SKQ, no amount was demanded and money was not discussed. It was a VERY different experience with a certain Shehzada of Aqa Moula RA. I am sorry to say that this Shehzada left me sick to my stomach with his money-making shenanigans.
When it came time for someone very dear to me to attend Jamea, SKQ was highly encouraging. My dear one did go to Jamea, Alhamdolillah. SKQ's children received Aale Mohammed ilm from SKQ himself who received it from Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. Two of his children also did shafahi for quite a few years. So not sure what you are harping about....

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Also, it appears from your post that you are ignorant not only about SKQ and his family but also about basic shariat. Read a little bit about what zakat is. It is a wealth tax not an income tax. Also there is no double taxation. So once you pay zakat on your savings for the year, you do not have to pay zakat on it the next year again....Yes! Shocker! You are being fleeced every year....

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Good going Think_for_yourself!!!!
That should shut up Gumrah_ibn_Gumrah!!!!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:51 am

Does this Shehzada's name rhyme with Chuster :twisted:
think_for_yourself wrote: It was a VERY different experience with a certain Shehzada of Aqa Moula RA. I am sorry to say that this Shehzada left me sick to my stomach with his money-making shenanigans.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 am

Dear Admin and other honest members on this forum, please note the two contradictory statements issued by fulan-ibn-fulan on this thread....
by fulan ibn fulan on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:08 am
I agree that KQ is eloquent, there is no denying that, My dad while he was in Dubai went to his Ashura waaz and said they were very good,

and
by fulan ibn fulan on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 am
I heard him do a waaz when he last came to my city but I understood absolutely nothing, my dad and his thaal friends understood nothing so I can't comment on his waaz.

It is very clear from the above that Mr. fulan-ibn-fulan is dishonest, plainly speaking.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:22 am

Fatema MN wrote:It is very clear from the above that Mr. fulan-ibn-fulan is dishonest, plainly speaking.
well said Fatema bhen !
Fulan Bhai don't even know basic wajebaat/Zakat/Khumus rules but he is criticizing SKQ on that matter :roll:

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:26 am

The Holy Qur'an has openly deemed obligatory the payment of the Khumus tax, saying, “And know that whatever thing you gain, a fifth of it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer. 8/41” - Now whether you give 1/5 of what you gain per year or once in a lifetime, the figure will stay the same, so as a community we take it every year. Also lets just say that I highly doubt mainly people give 1/5 of what they gain in a lifetime as khumus (I know we don't)
I simply said that they didn't understand him, did I once say they used to mock him? and without having any knowledge about me or my family you are just jumping on all sorts of conclusions and making your decisions about my father without knowing anything about him.
If his voice is understandable to most members of the public, why did they feel the need to put subtitles on his youtube videos? The only reason for subtitles is if you can't hear or can't understand, if majority could understand, they would not have put them there in the first place.
Mubarak, but I am only giving my own experience, of course mine will be different to you but isn't that why they are called personnal experiences and not general ones. We were asked for a lot of money and I was forced to do sajdo to him. Maybe I should make it clear i was still young, 12 or 13, and taher, or whoever was there, grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me down on the floor.
I am not going to sit here and tell you that they are perfect and not once have I said that Qaid Johar or any shezada is perfect, we have had varying experiences with them, like you would with most people, but overall as an individual and a family most of my experiences have been positive.

Fatema, I should have probably made it clrear that the waaz in Dubai that my dad heard an thought were good were from a very long time ago, before his cancer, and the waaz we could not understand was after the cancer when he could no longer speak properly.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:10 am

Dude Fulan, take a break. We were faulting your definition of zakat not Khumus. And like I said, SKQ is difficult to understand not impossible. You said you understood "nothing." I was challenging that. The subtitles make it easier to understand. And I am sorry you got pushed down. No one should be pushed, pulled or thrown. Whether they are there for kadambosi of SKQ, SMB, or MS.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:50 am

Also I doubt that a Rolex for the Shehzada's son falls into any of these categories..." a fifth of it is for Allah and for the Messenger and for the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer. 8/41”

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

Latest news
Bushra !!!!. Mufaddal Mola Burhanuddin mola ni qabr mubarak khake shifa si banaawse.
Farmaan thaya che ke karbala hazir thanaar har mumin khake shifa na 3 piece zareeh mubarak par firawi ne lai jai ne mumbai Raudat Tahera ma jama karawe. Sagla mumineen ne khake shifa si Burhanuddin mola ni qabr banawa ma shamil kari dida. MOLA MOLA MUFADDAL MOLA

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:33 pm

so does this mean that from now onwards people are going to lick SMB(RA) ziyarat, similarly how shia iraqis and iranis do, they take chuski of the Zarih Mubarak

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 pm

I highly doubt they'll lick it, they cover it in marble you see so the khaki shifa will not just be able to be picked up.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 pm

People are willing to jump over women and children for "deedar", licking the marble is not too far fetched for our people filled with the belief that underneath the marble is super potent khaki shifa. MOLA MOLA MUFADDAL MOLA