Authentic Bohra publication open for public now

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sequence

Authentic Bohra publication open for public now

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:56 am

Find all important books and translations by Fatemi dawat with open source.

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/publications/

rational_guy

Re: Authentic Bohra publication open for public now

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:14 am

This is great start. Islam is a religion which is based on Intelligence and Rationality which leads to Tawheed.

Ikhwan Safaa written in the time of Imam's was specifically meant to draw people towards Haq with Rational Arguments.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:19 am

I genuinely want to ask that by mere reading Ikhwan as safa, will we be able to understand it??

It is a pool of knowledge which I think requires a teacher to make us understand.

And why put it now, he was maintaining his website previously also, he did not put it that time.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:20 am

true_bohra wrote:I genuinely want to ask that by mere reading Ikhwan as safa, will we be able to understand it??

It is a pool of knowledge which I think requires a teacher to make us understand.

And why put it now, he was maintaining his website previously also, he did not put it that time.
brother have u ever learn to do Humd and shukr be thankful to any one?

btw neither fatemidawat nor dawoodi-bohras.com is running with MS raza, why are you even bother to come here?

I think your local Amil will be a good teacher for you, please learn from him, and leave this place for those who wants to learn from open sources.

if you have already given misaaq to MS, kindly please stick to it, and obey your dai.

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:24 am

The Rasa’il were made public by the Imam and placed in every single masjid in the time of the Abbasid caliphs. They were purposely written in a style and language to appeal to all muslims.
These books were written for the general public. If you need a teacher to understand them then go ahead and search for a teacher, but dont claim they cannot be understood without one. Treatises are written so that they can become a gateway for intellectuals, and hiding them for want of a teacher has done more damage to bohris than supposedly misunderstanding the treatises.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:42 am

Sequence wrote:
true_bohra wrote:I genuinely want to ask that by mere reading Ikhwan as safa, will we be able to understand it??

brother have u ever learn to do Humd and shukr be thankful to any one?

btw neither fatemidawat nor dawoodi-bohras.com is running with MS raza, why are you even bother to come here?

I think your local Amil will be a good teacher for you, please learn from him, and leave this place for those who wants to learn from open sources.

if you have already given misaaq to MS, kindly please stick to it, and obey your dai.
I very well know to do hamd of Allah for his bounties upon me. and my question was just a simple ask. What has irked you so much about it.

If he had translations about this books then why did not he put it previously. Also, I only suggested that how can a hi fi book like Ikhwan as safa be understood without a teacher otherwise I dont find any wrong in reading from open sources. GO FOR IT!!!

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:44 am

true_bohra wrote:
Sequence wrote: brother have u ever learn to do Humd and shukr be thankful to any one?

I very well know to do hamd of Allah for his bounties upon me. and my question was just a simple ask. What has irked you so much about it.

If he had translations about this books then why did not he put it previously. Also, I only suggested that how can a hi fi book like Ikhwan as safa be understood without a teacher otherwise I dont find any wrong in reading from open sources. GO FOR IT!!!
may be its hi fi book for low IQ muffy supporters, but a decent intellectual person wont find it too hi fi.

after all it was meant for dawah and not to lock it up in jamiya library for few chosen one to read.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:53 am

I think you are too low to understand what things it containts. and it was never locked up in Jamiya library. It is openly taught but you have failed to understand it.

Well let me help you with this:
The Rasa’il Ikhwan al-Safa’ (Epistles of the Brethren of Purity) consist of fifty-two treatises in mathematics, natural sciences, psychology (psychical sciences) and theology. The first part, which is on mathematics, groups fourteen epistles that include treatises in arithmetic, geometry, astronomy, geography, and music, along with tracts in elementary logic, inclusive of: the Isagoge, the Categories, De Interpretatione, the Prior Analytics and the Posterior Analytics. The second part, which is on natural sciences, gathers seventeen epistles on matter and form, generation and corruption, metallurgy, meteorology, a study of the essence of nature, the classes of plants and animals, including a fable. The third part, which is on psychology, comprises ten epistles on the psychical and intellective sciences, dealing with the nature of the intellect and the intelligible, the symbolism of temporal cycles, the mystical essence of love, resurrection, causes and effects, definitions and descriptions. The fourth part deals with theology in eleven epistles, investigating the varieties of religious sects, the virtue of the companionship of the Brethren of Purity, the properties of genuine belief, the nature of the Divine Law, the species of politics, and the essence of magic.

Did you learn all this in your school just by mere reading it. without any teacher...SERIOUSLY???

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:13 am

true_bohra wrote:I think you are too low to understand what things it containts. and it was never locked up in Jamiya library. It is openly taught but you have failed to understand it.

Well let me help you with this:
The Rasa’il Ikhwan al-Safa’ (Epistles of the Brethren of Purity) consist of fifty-two treatises in mathematics, natural sciences, psychology (psychical sciences) and theology. The first part, which is on mathematics, groups fourteen epistles that include treatises in arithmetic, geometry, astronomy, geography, and music, along with tracts in elementary logic, inclusive of: the Isagoge, the Categories, De Interpretatione, the Prior Analytics and the Posterior Analytics. The second part, which is on natural sciences, gathers seventeen epistles on matter and form, generation and corruption, metallurgy, meteorology, a study of the essence of nature, the classes of plants and animals, including a fable. The third part, which is on psychology, comprises ten epistles on the psychical and intellective sciences, dealing with the nature of the intellect and the intelligible, the symbolism of temporal cycles, the mystical essence of love, resurrection, causes and effects, definitions and descriptions. The fourth part deals with theology in eleven epistles, investigating the varieties of religious sects, the virtue of the companionship of the Brethren of Purity, the properties of genuine belief, the nature of the Divine Law, the species of politics, and the essence of magic.

Did you learn all this in your school just by mere reading it. without any teacher...SERIOUSLY???
which school Muhammed(s) went to understand message of Allah?

where is it written in QURAAN one always needs teacher to learn some thing?

SERIOUSLY? only retards would believe in lies spread by muffy camp.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:24 am

Mohammed (saw) was gifted with ilham from Allah through his sacred angels. Are you from the same category...

by the way if you can understnad something from Ikhwan as safa...then I am posting this link for you from this very forum...it contains certain images....pls figure it out and explain me also...it would be very kind of you.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=6031

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:42 am

true_bohri, I also used to believe this notion of requiring a teacher. But these treatises ARE written so that intellectuals can read and get knowledge. They are not like school textbooks where there is a question/answer exercise at the end of the chapters and a teacher is expected to read from the book infront of a classroom. The author of this treatise is the teacher and the intellectual reading it is supposed to understand it. Ofcourse, the author did not write them for uneducated simpletons and common folk, who may require a teacher, in which case their reading treatises is not recommended anyway.

All such treatises contain metaphysical and philosophical jargon. Does not mean that the Ikhwan as Safa should be hidden from the common folk. It looks like a brave step by SKQ, since as a start, only few chapters are released online. Maybe the deeper metaphysical chapters will be released with sufficient commentary and avenues will be created for discussion/debate. So that the larger public can be invited into the deeper mysteries. MUCH much better than the Orwellian mindset of STS SMB and SMS, where access to real information is highly restricted, and the common folk are satiated by regurgitating Shahadat bayans.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 am

true_bohra wrote:Mohammed (saw) was gifted with ilham from Allah through his sacred angels. Are you from the same category...

by the way if you can understnad something from Ikhwan as safa...then I am posting this link for you from this very forum...it contains certain images....pls figure it out and explain me also...it would be very kind of you.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=6031
it is so ridiculous and pathetic of you that u ignore Quraan it self.

but again this ayat just implies to those who are clean hearted and really want to hear and understand truth.
Attachments
2014-03-08_20-46_The Quranic Arabic Corpus.jpg
Last edited by Sequence on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:48 am

ok i agree....so I have posted the link which has 2 images i guess....go ahead and pm me its meaning. Aap jaise gyaani logo se hum bhi kuch sikh lenge...isnt it

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:49 am

true_bohra wrote:ok i agree....so I have posted the link which has 2 images i guess....go ahead and pm me its meaning. Aap jaise gyaani logo se hum bhi kuch sikh lenge...isnt it
learn from muffy he has taken your misaaq not me.

and dont bully that no one can read or understand without a teacher.

Allah and his ilm is for all, and not for selective one.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:06 am

arrey so I am asking you humbly....explain me those diagrams...I want to know them from you.

It is not necessary that it should be understood from the person whom we have given misaaq...You guys think we the followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS are low IQ people so this time I should learn interpretation of these diagrams from Hi IQ people like you who can understand all this texts just by reading it.

Come on Sequence...lets give it a try...

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:12 am

Not meaning to boast, but the second diagram is pretty standard, and understandable for people with knowledge on the subject. If you want to know more, read other spiritual treatises by Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, and other metaphysical texts as a foundation. This is a barbaric mentality that if a book is beyond your understanding, let no one else read it. I can PM you if you want, but i'd prefer that you educate yourself on this subject.

The first diagram is in arabic only unfortunately. It depicts the text in a Fibonacci spiral, an integral part of the universes design. I suggest you read more on this, and "sacred geometry". I dont know what it says though since its in arabic.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:27 am

Even I know that this is metaphysics and diagram for universal design but what is it explaining. I will surely welcome your pm

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:21 am

Please don't base your entire argument on your own capability of comprehension. There are many who can comprehend these books. In fact, do you really believe that the Imam wrote this book so that it says holed up in secret libraries? If someone explains to you what those two diagrams mean will you suddenly be in favour of mass-publishing all such books?

Wait for the full translation of the text, then let those who want knowledge read. Do you really believe no intellectual would understand the metaphysical concepts of the two random diagrams? That is why they were written down with explanations. Once they are published with proper translation and explanations, it would be fairly easy.

The second diagram is easy to comprehend, but dont ask me to explain it to you w/o reading the text associated with it. No one can just look at a diagram and explain what the author means, without reading what the author actually wrote about it.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:41 am

Knowledge is power

once the public has the knowledge the power shifts

SKQ by transferring knowledge to the people empower the masses

hopefully knowledgeable masses will then break their chains of lsavery

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 am

Ma fatema(s) khutba addressed to abu bakar

Courtesy : Fatemi Dawat.com
Attachments
fatema-sa-khutba-from-btq-khutba-article1.pdf
(158.83 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 am

All the fatemi litrature and books written during the period of Imams and by duaats are available in Arabic language. Some of the ambitious young and energetic members of Udaipur youth jamat is working hard on digitalising these books in PDF format. more than 100 books has been completed and work is in progress to complete another 350 books. Lets hope that coming generation will not misguided by the current history changing campaign by kothar.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:57 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:All the fatemi litrature and books written during the period of Imams and by duaats are available in Arabic language. Some of the ambitious young and energetic members of Udaipur youth jamat is working hard on digitalising these books in PDF format. more than 100 books has been completed and work is in progress to complete another 350 books. Lets hope that coming generation will not misguided by the current history changing campaign by kothar.
This is interesting. Can these books be shared? I would appreciate that and am sure many of us would be happy too.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Check out this video, after min 15:00

and see how SKQ talks by himself and not from scripts, he is talking his heart out in dua and not just fake kalemas.

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/events/

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 am