Poor Targets of Sood Khoor Mufaddali Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
suleman

Re: Poor Targets of Sood Khoor Mufaddali Bohras

Unread post by suleman » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:48 am

[quote="suleman"]Petition To
Al Vazarat us Saifyah, Badri Mahal, Mumbai

Attention: Anjumane Shiate Ali, Mumbai for Action

As per the faith of the Dawoodi Bohras, instructions of the Moula is Farz upon his followers to follow. This is the basic and principal condition of the Misaq also. The one who does not follow the order of the Moula is by nature Vasamrah, by faith Munafiq and Shaitan by eternal curse.

If you are poor definitely this law will applicable on mumin….. If you are rich and also with power then this law is not for you… You are free to do anything just pay the fees, OoO I Mean big salaaaam cover….

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:22 am

Sister Nafisa can you put some light on this case, as I have seen you monitoring this case closely..

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I have received some update...waiting for your update Mrs Nafisa

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

????????????

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:08 am

I have learnt in the Shahadat Majlis of Imam Hasan regarding Poor Dawoodi Bohra old man Shabbirbhai who is victimized by Sood Khoor Asif Gogwala and Sood Khoor Mustafa Attar. According to one reliable member of the guard old Kakajee was beaten by Taha BS son of Qasim BS Jamea Amir. Taha pulled his beard and slapped him thrice. The old Kakaji was weeping but no one helped him. This was done in Saify Mehal, the residence of the Dai, who is deputy of the Prophet.
It is an eye opener for all the members of our community who worship these shaitaan Bhaisahbs,as Devta . These poor approached Mufaddal Bhaisaheb several times and in response they were beaten.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:48 pm

?????? what happen to this poor mumineen family's in Muffi and Khuzema fight..... who will help them?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:58 pm

suleman wrote:?????? what happen to this poor mumineen family's in Muffi and Khuzema fight..... who will help them?
SKQ has nothing to do with scams run by muffy and his team, for example tomorrow SBUT project is closed SKQ cant be blamed for it.

he can help out of courtesy but he has nothing to do because we all know all this shitty scams are out come of silly brain of muffy and his alikes.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 am

M Taha wrote:
suleman wrote:?????? what happen to this poor mumineen family's in Muffi and Khuzema fight..... who will help them?
SKQ has nothing to do with scams run by muffy and his team, for example tomorrow SBUT project is closed SKQ cant be blamed for it.

he can help out of courtesy but he has nothing to do because we all know all this shitty scams are out come of silly brain of muffy and his alikes.
Yes Mr Taha you are right SKQ has nothing to do with the scam running by Muffi Groups, but as a courtesy he can support poor mumin from this Muffi gundas, as all knows SKQ is very helpful and supportive. I am observing this case very closely and found no one from Muffi sector is ready to support ths poor mumin…
Just gone through the website www.dawedaarnikahani.com and saw the video of Mufaddal Mala and Taher Mala it is the same story, ( like this poor mumins ) they are blaming SKQ for cheating and demanded fixed percentage( soodh) in business….

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:23 am

every thing coming from muffy and his toli is either lie or a joke.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:27 am

Munafiqat of Mufaddali Kuthaar

Kesi Dawat Hey Ye?
Jab Apne Sar Pey Padhi Tu Dawedaar Ki Khani Banaee banaee, Jab Ghareeb Mumineen Ney Madad Mangi to Aankh(**nd) Dekhai…

Sheikh Mufaddal Mala's story is similar with poor Shameem, Aziz and Ali's case. The question is why Zille ilahi, Jahan Panah, Sultan Muffadal Saifuddin and his team of 'Nu Ratan' are not supporting these poor Mumineen who are suffering for last several months by the tyranny and Haram Zadgi of soodkhur Asif zojwala and Mustafa Attar. These Mufaddalai Bohras dont believe in Qur'an and Shariah. They understand well that pay money to Moula and all you can get.

'Muffi Mafia' uploaded a new website; please see video of Mufaddal Mala on www.dawedaarnikahani.com regarding alleged Sood demanding of Khuzaima Qutbuddin, without documentary evidences.

My question is what Taha s/o Qasim Hakimuddin and his partner in crimes Salman Rasheed, Amil Yemen are doing? Infact, these rascals are harassing the poor Mumineen who contacted them as per Mufaddali instructions. They received kickback from Asif zojwala and Mustafa,auditor of Badri Mahal and turned the case in favour of Asif and Mustafa.

Why Kuthar releasing 3rd grade fabricated stories of low cast touts?
Why not Kuthar help poor community members when they contacted them?
Why Mufaddal making fools poor Mumineen?
How long these Dramas remain continues?
Why not Bohra 'Guru Ghantaal' Qaidjoher take action against the forge and fabricated case filed by Maloon Asif and Maloon Mustafa Attarwala?

Shaitan Salman Rasheed is a bastard number one, he had beaten old Shabbir bhai of Kurla in Saifee Mahal, while son of bitch, Taha Hakimuddin snatched beard of that Mazloom Shabbirbhai and slept twice forcefully … Source of this news is a Shaikh of Burhani Gaurd who was presented there.
See the video:

http://youtu.be/tNtkEmdPOCE

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am

hello52 wrote:I don't understand the point of veiw of that Sunni guy , he has no right to go to a anjuman e shiate Ali as he is not a bohra first neither a shia and nor any laws of bohras are applicable to him then under which rules he wants Mr Asif zojwala and Mustafa attar withdraw cases against him and neither he had sought permission from the Our moula before entering into the partnership in business..
And muffadal moula had told asif and Mustafa bhai to withdraw cases against the mumins and not that guy .and you should learn the ethics of business first. You can't bring in religion and take undue advantage of this bohras custom of help trying to break there years of friendship. And using the bohra priesthoods organisations to ur use for saving itself from the court cases this shows that some thing is fishy inside that U have done and trying to save itself by making these bohras fight within.

AND first of all did U all take the permission of the moula before entering into the venture together . And if your answer is No then U have no right to bring moula in between ur fights for money solve it urself. And mr asif zojwala and Mustafa attar i would like to tell U both U both wanted profits and whatso ever happened in the venture is known to you both and the other partners and U all should know its business not religion. So losses happen in the business. That doesn't mean U should break ur venture so early and U people know business very well and all the other partners I don't have to teach U people to do business but ur post and ur action seems to be blaming the moula and its organisations for the losses you all suffered in business. This is not the way of thinking of a businessman and atleast bohras at large .
Why to bring religion in between when religion didn't come and told you to go for the venture.
So think about it and withdraw the case against all the bohras atleast .
And Mr Aziz saharwala you should not bring in between the religion if any thing goes out of your hands .
If you would not have been a bohra there would not have been a moula to solve ur court case so its better stop making FALSE alwgations against the moula and any one else this shows how must you have brains to do business.

And all of the people above should first think what they are doing over here .
They were doing business not something related to the religion that if moula is not able to solve the problem U go against him . This is not right .
atleast he tried . And later is in the hands of Allah not in anybodys hands .
Remmember...And don't think I m an outsider no I know everything I know U all and ur family except that Sunni guy. So U all thing again and stop behaving like kids and do ur own business.

Are you from badri Mahal or Saify mahal?
You have done an unsuccessful attempt to cover the high priest. Your Moula is Mushkil Kusha and ilah al ard,isnt he? These bohra people are not educated that is why cheaters destroyed them. In each matter Kuthar discuss religion now asking aziz not to bring religion. And how you mentioned that "And later is in the hands of Allah not in anybody's hands". How and why you discussed Allah, it is Wahabi faith always recite moula moula aqa moula. come on point, why not your moula decide the matter as per shariat? Because sood khoors are rich.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:33 pm

May I request the admin to pin this thread to the top please? These kind of cases need to be highlighted as much as possible so that casual visitors to the site can easily see them

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 pm

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=8625
Found the above story related to the same topic

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 pm

hasman001 wrote:May I request the admin to pin this thread to the top please? These kind of cases need to be highlighted as much as possible so that casual visitors to the site can easily see them
Yes you are right bhai, it is a humble request to you Admin kindly pin this thread to the top please? and SUPPORT this poor people in their fight from Khotar GOONDAS..

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Greedy and Miser Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin & illegitimate Qasre Aali( Jaali)!
“Curse of Allah upon the Liars” (Qur’an)

i). Are you Muslims?
ii). All your actions and activities are against the Qur’an and the Shariat, isn’t it?
iii). Have you or your late father build any reputed school for under privileged children of the community?
iv). Have you or your late father build any hospital/free dispensary, where medical treatment/medicines are freely available for less fortune class of the community?
v). Round the year, around the world you and your gang of 'Dakoo' looters remain busy in collecting money from the community.
vi). Don’t you really fear Allah? As you are claimants of “ilah ul Ard”, Nauzubillah.
viii). Don’t you have sympathy with Mazloom? As you act like Firioon, Yazid and Muawiyyah.
iv). Don’t you fear if Muslim world know your heresy and Shirk what curse will be fall not only upon you but also on your blind followers?

This is the test case for entire Dawoodi Bohras to understand the mentality of Mufaddali ‘Tola’.
No Justice for poor Mumins
Full Mufaddali support is available for builder Asif Gogwala and Badri Mahal’s fraud Chartered Accountant Mustafa Attar.
It is my personal advise to poor Mumins to contact good character Muslim leaders for quick solution.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 am

Saeed al Khair wrote: It is my personal advise to poor Mumins to contact good character Muslim leaders for quick solution.
Kothar is worst. Others Muslim leaders are further worst, in true Islamic sense all non-Bohras are not Muslims indeed = Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. said all except one sect will go to hell, and Muslim cannot go to hell so all non-Bohras are not Muslims.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:54 am

BJ OMG what do you take for medication

Do you live on this planet , your ego and attitude really is a mystery

Do you ever say your mind in public in presence of fellow Muslimin, you must not go out of computer chair because your safety is compromised

Do be honest you would be very successful if you were in SMS camp

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm

As salaam Walikum Dear Admin, any reason why you have remove this post from Stickies... kindly put on top so all visitors of this site can know about this..

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:30 am

Dear Admin
Please dont mind! You always ignore real cases. I request Ghulam Mohammad Saheb and other seniors of the Forum to personally help these poor Mumins. They are facing trials. Mustafa Attar and Zogwala Asif still harassing them and running behind Mazloom like mad dogs. Aamil Yemen Salman and Taha son of fat Qasim, Jamea's head are in-charge of this case, as informed by one Shaikh of Badri Mahal. They are supporting fully rich Mustafa CA and Asif builder.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:45 pm

have known salman rashid for over 40 years. since his post in New jersey to chicago to forming jamaats with hooligans in the carolinas and atlanta. would not trust him at all. He is a rogue in the complete sense of the word. Has also married a couple of times. He came to u.s. for an education in electrical engineering but started a hardware store in chicago.. allah only knows how he became a bhaisaheb.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 am

think wrote:have known salman rashid for over 40 years. since his post in New jersey to chicago to forming jamaats with hooligans in the carolinas and atlanta. would not trust him at all. He is a rogue in the complete sense of the word. Has also married a couple of times. He came to u.s. for an education in electrical engineering but started a hardware store in chicago.. allah only knows how he became a bhaisaheb.
LOOOL

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:52 am

Jo Muffadal apnee bahoo aur bacho ko nahi samaal saka vo puri community aur poor mumin ko keya samhalay ga?

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:08 pm

To all educated people
It is need of the time to spread this document to the media people. Otherwise, no result will come out.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:18 pm

My dear respected Forum members!
Really it is matter of shame for all our progressive/moderate Dawoodi Bohras that we are unable to do anything for these poor targets Bohra Mumineen.
Kotharees never help poor Mumins. Is it not our duty to forward this case to local media? We should help them in court also.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:47 pm

My dear respected Forum members!
Really it is matter of shame for all our progressive/moderate Dawoodi Bohras that we are unable to do anything for these poor targets Bohra Mumineen. 
Kotharees never help poor Mumins. Is it not our duty to forward this case to local media? We should help them in court also.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 pm

think wrote:have known salman rashid for over 40 years. since his post in New jersey to chicago to forming jamaats with hooligans in the carolinas and atlanta. would not trust him at all. He is a rogue in the complete sense of the word. Has also married a couple of times. He came to u.s. for an education in electrical engineering but started a hardware store in chicago.. allah only knows how he became a bhaisaheb.
Is this Salman Rashid, Aliasgar Rashid's father?

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Fatema MN wrote:
Is this Salman Rashid, Aliasgar Rashid's father?
Not sure but i think... yes... Ali asgar Rashids father..

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 am

I think this poor mumin should contact sydena khuzema Qutubuddin ( THANE )... surely he will support and help....

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:15 am

suleman wrote:I think this poor mumin should contact sydena khuzema Qutubuddin ( THANE )... surely he will support and help....
I was waiting to hear this from you....now go ahead.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:16 pm

There was a intresting post by Mrs Nafisa which I saw in morning.. now it has been removed why???? And by whom?? Admin or Mrs Nafisa.