Zahra Hasanat charity organization

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
wise_guy

Zahra Hasanat charity organization

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:20 pm

What happened to this charity organization ? Is it still active. Here is their website -> http://www.zahrahasanaat.org/index.aspx

rational_guy

Re: Zahra Hasanat charity organization

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 am

they were running two medical vans. The muffys threatened to stone the vans and beat the drs. so they shut it after 17th jan.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:09 am

SUCCESS STORIES

Medical/Maternity

Newly married couple was to deliver a baby girl. The newly born was weak and therefore was kept in an incubator for an extended period of time. Zahra Hasanaat paid the hospital fees. We also helped her with aqiqa expenses. She recently celebrated her first birthday.

Medical

Nalasopara east Young mumeena bahen was suffering from TB for a long time, we took up her case and kept her under observation with complete medical treatment. To improve her nutrition we provided her a regular supplment of milk and eggs. Today she is completely cured and her brother is looking after her. She now is a volunteer with Zahra Hasanaat.

Business/Debt

Bhayander East ß One Mumeen bhai with family of four and aged father was in debt and taken loan on interest. He had failed in the electric business. We paid his loan amount immediately, he promised to return with monthly installment, which he did promptly. Today he is happy and doing small scale garment trading. He has to take qarzan for his children school fees and other misc. expenses, which he repays with monthly installments.

Education/Job

Vasind (Suburb on central line) A young mumeen bhai needed a contribution towards computer class fees. He received Qarzan hasanat from Zahra Hasanaat . With the Mubarak dua of Mazoon Mola TUS he repaid the Qarzan amount and started working as a software executive. He is aspiring to be a software programmer in the company.

Education

Nalasopara East A Young boy from Nalasopara was selling plastic items on road after his school hours. His mother made eatables items against order. Initially, Zahra Hasanaat provided school fees and finance to the boy for his studies and sales respectively. Post school, as per his wishes and ambition we provided for training at NIIT. On completion of his course at NIIT he started his own computer classes by buying one computer on Qarzan Hasanat from Zahra Hasanaat ( He has re-paid in full now). Today he has rented a premise and runs a larger class using three computers. Moreover, he has volunteered to teach at no cost to the ones who really can’t afford a fee.

Business

Malad Malavni sector 7 & 8: A handicapped Mumin bhai was delivering milk door to door on foot. This is used to take him 5 to 6 hours. Zahra Hasanaat provided him with a tricycle. Now he delivers milk in 3 hours and in his saved time, he sells fast consumable items. The tricycle has helped him earn a better livelihood for himself and his family.

THIS IS THE CONDITION OF OUR COMMUNITY, REALLY!
AND THE ARISTOCRATS OF DAWAT WHO OWN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF BOHRAS CLAIM THAT BARKAT BARKAT BARKAT THAI GAI CHE!
SO MUCH PROPAGANDA (NAUZOBILLAH),
POOR ARE GETTING POORER AND RICH FAT ASSES ARE GETTING RICHER
THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE, OR ELZ MUFFY MONSTER IS GOING TO GULP IT ALL!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 am

Well done I hope the charity gets support and continues its worthwhile cause.

Regardless it should not be targeted in the current feuds. Because the recipients of the aid are innocent victims

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 am

i had been to one of the zahra hasanat presentations. they were diagnosing 35000 patients a year and only charging 20rs for 7 days of medicine.

the dushmani of muffys gang is so much that now they transgress on poor people.

sakinaarwah

Unread post by sakinaarwah » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:06 pm

so now no one cares about transparency anymore?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:20 pm

sakinaarwah wrote:so now no one cares about transparency anymore?
'Transparency' and 'Accountability' were always alien for Muffy camp !! Otherwise how on earth would they amass tonnes of wealth which is used purely for the family's ayyashis !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:58 am

Zahra Hasanat charity organization is doing excellent work. I think they should expand these activities to many town where bohras are leavening. They should do this in secrecy by appointing good humans in every town. The aid should not be disclosed from where it is coming.

Good work and should be continued.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:54 am

Maqbool wrote:Zahra Hasanat charity organization is doing excellent work. I think they should expand these activities to many town where bohras are leavening. They should do this in secrecy by appointing good humans in every town. The aid should not be disclosed from where it is coming.

I see the chameleons have crawled out of the woodwork . :roll:

Maqbool wrote:
Searchforhaq wrote:Purely for informational purposes to inform members of this forum of the works of Mazoon Saheb and his family. Almost 14 years ago Mazoon Saheb set up a charitable trust called Zahra Hasanaat. Their mission statement is "The ultimate Mission of Zahra Hasanaat is to help underprivileged mumineen and their families achieve self reliance, and not just provide ad-hoc aid. It is Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus’s wish that this is to be achieved through personal interactions with mumineen with discrete visits to their homes. With the Dua Mubarak of Aqa Moula TUS and Mazoon Moula tus there are numerous cases where Zahra Hasanaat has been able to achieve this Mission.". Please see the link given and see for yourself what good work is being done to help Mumineen throughout India where there is need. http://www.zahrahasanaat.org/about.asp.

One last thing I would like to mention is that every single member of Mazoon Saheb's family is involved in this work personally and themselves go out to these remote villages and suburbs to oversee and participate in work themselves. As other members on this forum will be able to attest to, every single member of Mazoon Saheb's family is very well educated many holding doctorates and research degrees from world leading academic institutions. I have been told that wherever they go, they go out of their way to hold sabaqs for all mumineen to spread Ilm among the masses which is surely a commendable act.
This is only a propaganda. If you see the gallery only few bohras are benefited and that too up to 2010. It seems after 2010 there is no activity. Mazoon has plenty of money of his own and also from his sasur Ebrahimbhai saheb. The late Ebrahimbhai saheb was the richest among all kotharies and the mazoon's wife is the only daughter of this rich man.

If mazoon has looked after the needy of our community, He would have been most popular. Any way he can do a lot even now if he cares for poor of our community.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:27 am

well James bhai, why don't you ask your Jihadi group pals/brothers to stop intimidating doctors So good work can continue. Before you contact the Jihadis, pls take permission from their spiritual father Badrul jamali bhaisaheb

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 am

What a shame they threatened medical van providing services to maintain good health and treat diseases of people, and then too mumineens.
This is so inhumane. Mumineens of these communities are suffering anyway with poverty and rising costs, and now, with Aqa Burhanuddin wafaat, they are suffering emotionally with loss and grief. This adds to much stress and more illnesses usually.
Taking away medical facility, depriving them of medical treatment is not only revengeful, but downright cruel.

Hope the people running medical van or zahra hasanaat are able to resume treatment services soon, before any lives are lost, or their illnesses degenerate.

Shame on the oppressors of innocent mumineens.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:11 am

Jam,
OK they have done some work till 2010. Isn't a good think? Come out from your mask and think. The Saifee Hospital was made out of bohras money and what they have done till date? will you please list out.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Heard that Zahra Hasanaat is now being forced out of areas where there are mumineen as the amils and jamaats are threatening. They are now going to other poor areas of the city.

It is unfortunate that our own are prevented from helping, but all power to zahra hasanat guys. Go serve humanity.. Allah ke bande

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Zahra Hasanat had been providing bottled drinking water to approx. 50 homes, since their area did not have any municipal water connection and the tanker water being supplied in the area was unfit for drinking. These families are now left without drinking water as the Amil cursed them saying "aa logo to itna mohta gunah kida che ke ehnu paani peedu che!" He stopped their supply of water without making any alternate arrangements!

2 reading rooms and libraries, setup by the charity in the poor neighborhoods of the community, have been vandalized and locked up!

Several needy families used to get a monthly supply of food grains by the charity. They will miss it now!

monsuier74

Unread post by monsuier74 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:31 pm

But I would advice the office bearers to still continue doing the noble work irrespective of the hurdles faced as Allah will always be there to help you.
Moreover would like to know whether affiliations to Zahra hasan at is there in South India so people can be reached out.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Fatema MN wrote:Zahra Hasanat had been providing bottled drinking water to approx. 50 homes, since their area did not have any municipal water connection and the tanker water being supplied in the area was unfit for drinking. These families are now left without drinking water as the Amil cursed them saying "aa logo to itna mohta gunah kida che ke ehnu paani peedu che!" He stopped their supply of water without making any alternate arrangements!

2 reading rooms and libraries, setup by the charity in the poor neighborhoods of the community, have been vandalized and locked up!

Several needy families used to get a monthly supply of food grains by the charity. They will miss it now!
Fatemaben, is there any way that help can be extended to this cause. Since you know about it, please let me know. I will be happy to contribute in anyway.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:08 pm

MMH wrote:
Fatema MN wrote:Zahra Hasanat had been providing bottled drinking water to approx. 50 homes, since their area did not have any municipal water connection and the tanker water being supplied in the area was unfit for drinking. These families are now left without drinking water as the Amil cursed them saying "aa logo to itna mohta gunah kida che ke ehnu paani peedu che!" He stopped their supply of water without making any alternate arrangements!

Fatemaben, is there any way that help can be extended to this cause. Since you know about it, please let me know. I will be happy to contribute in anyway.
It seems the need hour of the hour is human bodies, volunteers, people willing to stand up and take a beating. Money is not issue and never is - for most of us privileged folks or for the charity itself.

It is easy to write a check and dole out cash, harder to be in the shoes of the Mumineen to accept the help, because now they are faced with not only losing paani, food supplies, but also losing face and shamed and self respect.

Sadness over this situation is overwhelming. May Allah give us all strength to endure, and the courage to move on and do our part.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm

alam wrote:
MMH wrote: Fatemaben, is there any way that help can be extended to this cause. Since you know about it, please let me know. I will be happy to contribute in anyway.
It seems the need hour of the hour is human bodies, volunteers, people willing to stand up and take a beating. Money is not issue and never is - for most of us privileged folks or for the charity itself.

It is easy to write a check and dole out cash, harder to be in the shoes of the Mumineen to accept the help, because now they are faced with not only losing paani, food supplies, but also losing face and shamed and self respect.

Sadness over this situation is overwhelming. May Allah give us all strength to endure, and the courage to move on and do our part.
Alam, I agree with you, I wish I could do more...dont get me wrong, but I dont live in India so if there is anything I can do from where I am, I am more than happy to help.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

james,

u said mazoon has lots of money but he did little, now tell me what muffy did so far?does he lacks money?

apart from silly schemes and tours what actual work is done for community so far?

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:28 pm

yes....mr james what has muffadal bs done so far. From what I can see nothing worthwhile. A thali system that is wasting precious resources. We have been told to contribute $752 for one day a week of thali cooked by some outsider (Esmaili lady) so this puts money in some other community. So thali system is not free as we were ist led to belive.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 am

Hi Admin,

Why are you still tolerating this member? he is warning members and threatening violence again!!!

@ Sequence
Im not the one feeling the heat buddy, you are. you know you are just another post away from being banned which is why you created a new id of "destroyer". i would recommend you remain in your limit

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 am

zinger wrote:Hi Admin,

Why are you still tolerating this member? he is warning members and threatening violence again!!!

@ Sequence
Im not the one feeling the heat buddy, you are. you know you are just another post away from being banned which is why you created a new id of "destroyer". i would recommend you remain in your limit
Admin is tolerating worthless inhuman mushriq abdes like you, this is his kindness.

btw till how long u plan to lick kothari chappal even when u are kicked almost every day here for your non sense?

james or you or any other kothari goon called name or tried to derail subjects they will be surely "destroyed" by me, so keep this in mind.

your "zahir" username is already reported to Admin and if u again try to act smart u will lose all ur Zingery shiit in no time, so be careful.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 am

MMH wrote:
alam wrote: It seems the need hour of the hour is human bodies, volunteers, people willing to stand up and take a beating. Money is not issue and never is - for most of us privileged folks or for the charity itself.

Alam, I agree with you, I wish I could do more...dont get me wrong, but I dont live in India so if there is anything I can do from where I am, I am more than happy to help.

MMH - you can ask them through their website if they are currently active on any of their projects, I believe they are- just that all this persecution of SKQ volunteers by the SMS regime is now affecting the distribution channels. Ultimately, the mumineens who were receiving help are now suffering. Heart wrenching.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 am

because there is nothing else to follow in almost every post of yours, you stupidly dodge my question, but any ways I hope my point was conveyed :wink:

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:23 am

Imbecile

james

do check this out, your moronic master has dragged our great community to this level of shirk .... :|

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9434

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:35 am

Sequence wrote:
zinger wrote:Hi Admin,

@ Sequence
Admin is tolerating worthless inhuman mushriq abdes like you, this is his kindness.

btw till how long u plan to lick kothari chappal even when u are kicked almost every day here for your non sense?

james or you or any other kothari goon called name or tried to derail subjects they will be surely "destroyed" by me, so keep this in mind.

your "zahir" username is already reported to Admin and if u again try to act smart u will lose all ur Zingery shiit in no time, so be careful.
I pity on you when you others' post as non sense...what about your posts...

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:01 am

james wrote:
Sequence wrote:james,

u said mazoon has lots of money but he did little, now tell me what muffy did so far?does he lacks money?

apart from silly schemes and tours what actual work is done for community so far?
Imbecile

You should direct your query to Maqbool . It was his words I quoted to show what a hypocrite he is . He calls Zahra Hasanat a " Propaganda " .
James you are here to do some mischief and nothing else. Read my answer to your mischief.
Maqbool wrote:Zahra Hasanat charity organization is doing excellent work. I think they should expand these activities to many town where bohras are leavening. They should do this in secrecy by appointing good humans in every town. The aid should not be disclosed from where it is coming.

Maqbool wrote:Jam,
OK they have done some work till 2010. Isn't a good think? Come out from your mask and think. The Saifee Hospital was made out of bohras money and what they have done till date? will you please list out.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 am

true_Bohra

did u also clapped for your diety this holi?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9434

:D

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:31 am

Srry i m not the one who act so foolish like them...

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 am

Sequence wrote:
Imbecile

james

do check this out, your moronic master has dragged our great community to this level of shirk .... :|

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9434
Sequence wrote:judging religion or sect from followers is bull shiit,