Problem sagwada jamaat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
way2go

Re: Problem sagwada jamaat

Unread post by way2go » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:When I read this I just wonder
Ek waat dhyan raakhwa ni che ki hame koi bhi ehwu kaam na kariye jehna si hamara Bawa Mushfiq Je hamna lag Muqaddas Burhanuddin Moula(RA) na ghum si ubhra nathi ane apnaa gaam sagwara na logo ye aam waqiya ne anjaam aapi dido che.
People have eyes but cannot see, they have ears but cannot hear, they have tongues but cannot speak because they have brain cells but cannot think.

Here is the Bawa Mushfiq in Ghum. For those who live in Mumbai it should remind them of a visarjan.

http://youtu.be/APy2dZeM6xo
Totally agree with you T-P....and we mock the Hindus saying they do 'naach gaana' and silly 'dhamaal'. Would like to ask what would brain dead mumeens term this tamasha...... would it be 'Wah su shaan chhe'???!!!!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Maqbool wrote: This reminds me the incident in Chennai. When the karden hasanah incident happened, they offered money back to all, but in reality they have settled only those who was making noise. After this they call every one separately, and settled in 10% to 50%, to some one not given any money.
This reminds me of another scam in Chennai wherein Syedul Kher had siphoned off crores of rupees collected for some housing project near Chennai airport !! There is no sign of that project which was launched with much fanfare and Bohras were lured into investing in it.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:57 am

Dr Fatema wrote:I heard from my friends that when Aqa Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (R.A.) last visited Galiakot, Amil of udaipur & his gang sold fake Kadambosi pass to many Udaipuris. His black deeds were exposed but he was not punished & he was awarded another extension in Udaipur ( a very lucrative posting for any Amil). It is widely known that this Amil is chamcha of QJ & Sons--in-law of SMS.
Kuch nahi hoga in choro ka.....I was one of these people who exposed fake kadambosi pass scandal...but udaipur ke logo ne hamara saath nahi diya or hum 50 log kuch jayada nahi kar sakte... :(

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:27 am

Yes GM you are right. The scam of Karden Hasanah is because of purchase of this land and Msbs was totally involved in this purchase.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:28 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RORQ-9hg ... e=youtu.be

Ulta Chor Kotwal ko daate. Jaago bhaiyo Jaago. The Amil is cursing people that they will get "Kor ni bimari" for catching him red handed.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Heard there were some rumblings in Bharuch last week..

Can anyone confirm. Heard that the Amil got beat up there also for stealing.

I know about the Palanpur amil for sure. He and a few jamaat people with Shz QE blessings we trying to sell a piece of land called Huseini tekri that was bought by the jamaat 30 years ago. Syedna Burhanuddin RA had visited it in the 80s after the Sidhpur Ashara and had said Aa zameen mubarak che ehne sambhali ne rakhjo and he walked from one side to the other.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 am

I think all this land selling might be to liquidate the assets before the court proceedings begin.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Watsup msg :-

Sagwada na mumin no Aqa Mola par si aitbar uthi gayo che.

RAJKOT na mumino si sikho bhaiyo, 5 varas pehla aamil and jamat members ye mili ne Rs. 12 crore na ghotala kidhela hata, pan Rajkot na mumino ne Aqa Mola ni shaan ane hikmat par bharoso hato tesi Sagwada jevo koi bhi amal na kidho, balke sabil 5 times zyada ada karva nu shuru kidhu. Ane Rajkot and amil ye 5 varas pehla Mandvi ma haath ma BANNER lai ne "HAMNE MAAF KARO" likhi ne khada rahya to Mola ye maaf kari didha. To sagwada na logo ye bhi aa misal Mola paase hazir thai ne gunaho ni maafi lai levi jove.

Bhai aa badhu Mola ni raza Mubarak si thai che, aa ghotala ma bhi hikmat hoy. Apna si aam karay nahi.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:26 pm

^hahahaha loved it.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 am

AUD-20140319-WA0009.m4a
(178.88 KiB) Downloaded 2352 times

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 am

What excuses they bring forward for the cover up of their misdeeds. The audio says.. "je logo ye gaflo karo.. ye Maula na mohabbat na karnar che" how can one who loves maula do cheating when maula says no to cheating.. what hypocrisy...

Master of cover ups. Indian politicians need to take crash courses from these mafiosi!

James: If you are reading this, what do you have to say about this ?

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:51 pm

James goes underground when "Dushman Khus thai rahyo che"!!!!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 am

I like the part when the Aamil says " Lo mein ubho choo, Maro meine"......"aa rahya bhensaab Maaro Bensaab ne". I wish there would have been some violence, than only these goons would come to know, the power of common man.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I like the part when the Aamil says " Lo mein ubho choo, Maro meine"......"aa rahya bhensaab Maaro Bensaab ne". I wish there would have been some violence, than only these goons would come to know, the power of common man.
Using violence as a means to resolve any dispute / conflict is not a right solution at all.. Moreso, it is not our culture to indulge in it...... I know you will say that the SMS gang and their terrorist group of Burhani guards etc. are already involved in this... yes you are right.. they are deeply involved in this.... but Allah Ta'ala is the witness to all their injustice and the day his wrath / azaab befalls on them, they will perish without a trace....

There are other peaceful methods to register the protest and many have already been discussed in detail in many other threads here such as drying their source of funding, ignoring their (Kothar, aamil etc.) so called farmans etc. I think even if 50% of the bohras unite and stand against this ruthless administration of kothar, their survival will be in serious trouble...

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:51 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I like the part when the Aamil says " Lo mein ubho choo, Maro meine"......"aa rahya bhensaab Maaro Bensaab ne". I wish there would have been some violence, than only these goons would come to know, the power of common man.
I dont agree with this, beating is not solution.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 pm

yes, infact violence of any kind will boomerang on the people themselves. The clergy are quite clever. They will say 'Maula na raza na sahib par haath uthaavo cho.. aam ane em... tame toh yazeed na lashkar ma si cho' etc etc.. These guys are like coachroaches, bugs.. beat one and u'll find thousands of them around !
Sequence wrote:
I dont agree with this, beating is not solution.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue May 06, 2014 6:55 am

Is Sagwada Problem Solved? Or as usual suppressed by Kothar?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 10:14 am

People will be suppressed in the community in one way or another. There are multitude of instances where people have been subjugated, humiliated, and insulted on small pretexts or another.
This will continue until people will stand up against the tyranny of the mullahs and I do not foresee any uprising from the common masses as they drenched and drunk in the miracles of MS and his group.
People might grumble among each other about the problems they in the system but this will not resolved if they don't stand up to free themselves from the subjection of the mullahs. And I understand it would be very difficult act to stand up against these criminals because any uprising will be dealt with severe consequences towards the common man in the community by these mullahs.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed May 07, 2014 10:54 am

i disagree with rebel, iam not exaggerating but this forum is being read in every second house, father hiding from his son and son hiding from his father and they have started thinking on these lines, i observed two clear changes number one a change in attitude of those people whom i always considered very staunch but now as soon as you give them a tip they burst out sometimes talking what was earlier discussed here, second change a softer attitude in bhaisahibs who were once using very blunt and strong words for those with any other ideas now they are advising them in a softer tone considerate attitude and so on, therefore i think it is not that nothing is happening around but since it is a serious issue no one wants to expose themselves but you know the volcano does not erupt in a few days or a few years but when its time comes it does.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 12:01 pm

salaar wrote:i disagree with rebel, iam not exaggerating but this forum is being read in every second house, father hiding from his son and son hiding from his father and they have started thinking on these lines, i observed two clear changes number one a change in attitude of those people whom i always considered very staunch but now as soon as you give them a tip they burst out sometimes talking what was earlier discussed here, second change a softer attitude in bhaisahibs who were once using very blunt and strong words for those with any other ideas now they are advising them in a softer tone considerate attitude and so on, therefore i think it is not that nothing is happening around but since it is a serious issue no one wants to expose themselves but you know the volcano does not erupt in a few days or a few years but when its time comes it does.
I seriously doubt that every second house would be accessing these forums but I could be incorrect as well, people could be reading these posts more than I thought. I know people who talk among themselves not t access this site because reading these posts damages the akida of the people. Softness in bhaisehabs attitude is welcome but that could to be due to the reasons that there is so much turmoil in the dawat at present including the case in the court. The money making agenda still continues or has this been softened as well. Not exposing themselves means that they don't want to stand up against the tyranny. Action is more essential than mere thinking and planning. If individuals only think and plan on to make the system better and never implement the plan then all the planning is useless. If the community knows that people access this site, read and write here they could have face serious repercussions from the so called softened Bhaisahebs.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 pm

You are right but definitely the number of readers should be far more.then we think only the other day I was sitting with a couple of very staunch friends and I was surprised after knowing that they were all regular readers.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 4:57 pm

This is certainly a good news that people read and view this site. But must be able to understand that we must unite and fight against the money gathering schemes of these mullahs and break the chains of the oppression. They must free their souls from these illiterate mullahs.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 am

Received WhatsApp msg that reformist ( Bohra Youth) in Udaipur are praying together with mainstream (Shabab) Bohra. They have rejected SKQ & accepted SMS as 53rd Syedna.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 08, 2014 5:59 am

tasneempati wrote:Received WhatsApp msg that reformist ( Bohra Youth) in Udaipur are praying together with mainstream (Shabab) Bohra. They have rejected SKQ & accepted SMS as 53rd Syedna.
good joke, but you can do better. :D :D

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu May 08, 2014 6:20 am

tasneempati wrote:Received WhatsApp msg that reformist ( Bohra Youth) in Udaipur are praying together with mainstream (Shabab) Bohra. They have rejected SKQ & accepted SMS as 53rd Syedna.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu May 08, 2014 6:22 am

mustansir_g wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Soon they will display this world-wide in 70 mm screen in all the Dawoodi Bohra's theatre, OOPS! sorry i mean Masjid.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Really Reformist accepts being ghulams of MS. I thought reformist stood against the oppression and injustice done by the mullahs and Amils.