Zahra Hasanat charity organization

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Zahra Hasanat charity organization

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:49 am

Maqbool wrote:
james wrote: Imbecile

You should direct your query to Maqbool . It was his words I quoted to show what a hypocrite he is . He calls Zahra Hasanat a " Propaganda " .
James you are here to do some mischief and nothing else. Read my answer to your mischief.
Maqbool

Sequence/Imbecile got confused and took your words for mine. I have never said Khuzaima has lots of money but has done nothing. It was you who raised this point.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:41 am

james aka kothari goon

ok I understand infact this are my own words to not judge sect by followers, but can u tell me because our community is very organized and we have data of every individual, will any action taken against them?

if some one miss single payment of karzan or any taxes, his raza seized in seconds, while these guys aee doing open action of kufr and shirk, why no action aganst them?

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 am

if muffy would spare some time to educate people instead of dancing in yemen and wasting time on coconut collection this would not have happened.
Attachments
2014-03-19_19-51.jpg

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:50 am

Sequence wrote:if muffy would spare some time to educate people instead of dancing in yemen and wasting time on coconut collection this would not have happened.
Shirk to the ultimate heights!!!.....never have I known of garlanding a photo leave aside doing 'puja' to it!!! Shameful and Disgusting!!
Kindly view attachment pictures below...
Attachments
28mh1mq-1.jpg
6r6l54-1.jpg

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:54 am

Sequence wrote:james aka kothari goon

ok I understand infact this are my own words to not judge sect by followers, but can u tell me because our community is very organized and we have data of every individual, will any action taken against them?

if some one miss single payment of karzan or any taxes, his raza seized in seconds, while these guys aee doing open action of kufr and shirk, why no action aganst them?
You provided the photo but not the face tags else kothar would have definitely taken some steps... :lol:

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 am

true_bohra wrote:
Sequence wrote:james aka kothari goon

You provided the photo but not the face tags else kothar would have definitely taken some steps... :lol:
punishing them is not solution, educating them is right thing to do.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 am

If you find these people then pls earn some hasanaat by educating them as you have joined claases of shehzadi taiyyebah/arwa/fatema.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:43 am

Sequence wrote:
while these guys aee doing open action of kufr and shirk, why no action aganst them?
Sequence wrote: punishing them is not solution, educating them is right thing to do.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:47 am

true_bohra wrote:If you find these people then pls earn some hasanaat by educating them as you have joined claases of shehzadi taiyyebah/arwa/fatema.
You forgot Shireen Hamza. She even has 3 years of Jamea experience . :roll:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:05 am

james wrote:
true_bohra wrote:If you find these people then pls earn some hasanaat by educating them as you have joined claases of shehzadi taiyyebah/arwa/fatema.
You forgot Shireen Hamza. She even has 3 years of Jamea experience . :roll:
Ohh i missed her...

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 am

true_bohra wrote:
james wrote: You forgot Shireen Hamza. She even has 3 years of Jamea experience . :roll:
Ohh i missed her...
I wonder if Shireen is more qualified than Bazaat Tahera and her sisters ? Shireen is ofcourse an Ex-Jamea student. :mrgreen:

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:28 am

hey james what the point of jamiya education if people are not taught about first basic rules of shirk ?

ask ur master to use resources for Islamic awareness into community instead of dancing and flying for no reasons. :wink:

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:36 am

james wrote:
true_bohra wrote: Ohh i missed her...
I wonder if Shireen is more qualified than Bazaat Tahera and her sisters ? Shireen is ofcourse an Ex-Jamea student. :mrgreen:
@James, After these last few comments of yours and @true_bohra, I no longer can address you guys as 'bhai'! Sorry, but you have dropped to a very low level here. One thing is for certain, that Shireen Hamza is smarter than the two of you combined! She seems like an honourable young lady who is not afraid to speak her mind and is certainly not hiding behind pseudonyms like the two of you and most other people on this forum!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:50 am

MMH wrote:
Fatema MN wrote:Zahra Hasanat had been providing bottled drinking water to approx. 50 homes, since their area did not have any municipal water connection and the tanker water being supplied in the area was unfit for drinking. These families are now left without drinking water as the Amil cursed them saying "aa logo to itna mohta gunah kida che ke ehnu paani peedu che!" He stopped their supply of water without making any alternate arrangements!

2 reading rooms and libraries, setup by the charity in the poor neighborhoods of the community, have been vandalized and locked up!

Several needy families used to get a monthly supply of food grains by the charity. They will miss it now!
Fatemaben, is there any way that help can be extended to this cause. Since you know about it, please let me know. I will be happy to contribute in anyway.
Hello MMH ben, as alam bhai mentioned earlier, the need of the hour is to have brave volunteers on the field. There are a few who are trying to continue the good work in utmost secrecy, but of course for the most part the organization is not in a position to help as before. You can try to contact the number listed on their website, or send an email to info@fatemidawat.com to check if you can help with a monetary donation. However, I think that the best way to help this cause is to show your support to Syedna Qutbuddin tus and convince other mumineen to do the same.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:19 am

way2go wrote: Shirk to the ultimate heights!!!.....never have I known of garlanding a photo leave aside doing 'puja' to it!!! Shameful and Disgusting!!
Does anyone know who is the person garlanding Aqa Burhanuddin's photograph?? It is a function organized by Vishwa shanti Kendra, MAEER'S MIT, Pune to pay homage to Moula.
This is totally unacceptable!

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 pm

way2go wrote:
Sequence wrote:if muffy would spare some time to educate people instead of dancing in yemen and wasting time on coconut collection this would not have happened.
Shirk to the ultimate heights!!!.....never have I known of garlanding a photo leave aside doing 'puja' to it!!! Shameful and Disgusting!!
I will forward these pictures to a few Saudi freinds and urge all who have contacts with influential muslims in the Gulf countries to do likewise. Muffy should get a warm reception when he goes fo Umrah for leading an islamic sect into shirk

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Fatema MN wrote:
@James, After these last few comments of yours and @true_bohra, I no longer can address you guys as 'bhai'! Sorry, but you have dropped to a very low level here. One thing is for certain, that Shireen Hamza is smarter than the two of you combined! She seems like an honourable young lady who is not afraid to speak her mind and is certainly not hiding behind pseudonyms like the two of you and most other people on this forum!
Two innocent posts about Shireen Hamza and Fatema MN comes crawling out of the woodwork ,

true_bohra and I have been accused of having a very low level for talking about Shireen Hamza. Yet Fatema MN has nothing to say regarding the vilification of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA by the munafiqeen on this forum . Some benchmark she has to score . :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 pm

hypocritebohra wrote: I will forward these pictures to a few Saudi freinds and urge all who have contacts with influential muslims in the Gulf countries to do likewise. Muffy should get a warm reception when he goes fo Umrah for leading an islamic sect into shirk
Fanoos banke jiski hifazat hawa kare, woh shama kya bujhe jise roshan Khuda kare.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 pm

james wrote:Fanoos banke jiski hifazat hawa kare, woh shama kya bujhe jise roshan Khuda kare.
"Shama" to kab ki bujh chuki hai !!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:58 pm

@fatemaMN

Ok so you think we are hiding behind...what about you..have you revealed yourself...

And what low level talks me and james did about her. We just highligted her jamea education.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:34 pm

true_bohra wrote:@fatemaMN

Ok so you think we are hiding behind...what about you..have you revealed yourself...

And what low level talks me and james did about her. We just highligted her jamea education.
If you understand English her first name is Fatema and my initials SBM stands for my real name too
How about you and James and may be we are afraid of retaliation for our families from Kothari Goons so we do not give our real ids but how about your Kothari Defenders, who are you afraid? You have the Burhani Guard to protect you and if they can beat up Mazoon and Taizoon BS surely they can hurt our extended families

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Bismillah

Zahara Hasanat Medical van project was started in 2011 on the auspicious occasion of the 100th Milad (Birthday) of the Late Syedna Mohammed BurhanuddinRA by Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin. Its primary purpose is to provide primary and preventive care at a highly subsidized rate. Weekly medicines for blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, etc. are provided at Rs. 20/-. Last year, the full time doctors diagnosed approximately 30,000 patients. Across the 2 vans, the doctors visited 20 suburbs of Mumbai every week. A map on the Fatemi Dawat website shows the areas the vans visited on a weekly basis.
After the sad demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), disruptive elements in the community, threatened to vandalize our vans and stone our doctors. For the safety of our medical staff, we were forced to shut the medical vans after a continuous period of operation for more than 3 years.
We are happy to announce that on Tuesday 11th March 2014 the Zahra Hasanat medical vans started to ply the road again and their doctors resumed the good work. The vans will visit Western suburbs regularly. The vans will currently frequent 10 suburbs on a weekly basis. By the end of April the operations will be extended to 20 suburbs.
While the areas where the vans used to frequent have changed, we continue this effort in light of Rasulullah SA’s Hadith: All people are children of God, and God loves best the person who most helps his children. (al-khalqu ‘iyaalullah, wa ahabbul khalqi ila allahi anfa’uhum li ‘iyaalihi).
Those who wish to know more about this project and wish to get involved in some way should write to info@fatemidawat.com.
-Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin founded Zahra Hasanaat organization on the occasion of his salgirah mubarak, 29 Rabi’ al-Akhar, 1417H (1997), in light of Syedna Burhanuddin’s irshaad Mubarak that it is the absolute obligation for the affluent in our community to help the needy.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 pm

INVITATION TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR CONCERN
We invite mumineen to share their thoughts and experiences with us. Selected entries will be published in the upcoming issues of Sijill.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Zahra Hasanaat was prompted by Rasuallah’s hadith: “Whosoever feeds the hungry, clothes the naked, quenches the thirst of the parched, and relieves the bondage of the afflicted, will enter the garden of paradise.”

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 pm

monginis wrote:INVITATION TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR CONCERN
We invite mumineen to share their thoughts and experiences with us. Selected entries will be published in the upcoming issues of Sijill.
I think there is great need of video and writings about Namaz. I have never heard in any Majlis about all the Salahs (Sunnats-Shifa-Vitar-Juloos-Nisf e lail-or Tahjuud) if they can also post the translation of all the Duas recited in all these Salahs too
Can Fatemidawat website put all these salahs and their importance of these Salahs and how to pray them and their timings. Many will learn and it will enhance the teaching of true Islam among many Bohras

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:09 pm

monginis wrote:After the sad demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), disruptive elements in the community, threatened to vandalize our vans and stone our doctors.
This has always been the policy of the mafias of Saifee Mahal (MS and gang). They don't want any philanthropy to be done by individual Bohras, be it Adamji Peerbhoy or anyone else. They have always hijacked these individual humanitarian missions as it clearly exposes their own lack of will when it comes to philanthropy.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Whilst Muffadal BS and cronies are busy amassing wealth , gold biscuts, partying in Yemen Sayedna Qutbuddin(TUS) continues his mission of Khidmat Ul Khalq. Does tihs not prove who is on the path, of haq. Why don't the Muffadli's see this, are they so blinded by greed and fear of social boycott that they refuse to see who is on the path of Haq. When,, Oh When will they see they realize that they are followoing a false dai , an imposter and charlatan who is leading them far far away fron our deen .

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:15 am

http://www.mostbelovedson.com/ is ripe with stories with how Khuzaima was a money collector.He used to stay months and months in a place to collect funds from mumineen. ( Not that there is anything wrong with it but the Dai Bashers should look into their own collars and introspect once in a while )

Amal of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in Yemen was same as amal of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA . If once accuses the present Dai Zaman of " partying " ( Nozubillah ) , then it is direct accusation on the 52nd Dai RA .

The only reason Khuzaima is holed up in his Thane Bungalow is due to convenience, The majority 98% people have rejected his wild fanciful claims of private Nass on him and have submitted their affairs to the 53rd Dai Mutlaq Saiful Huda TUS . Khuzaima is not doing any khidmat sitting in Thane whatsoever, On contrary , he should be out there on the field doing dawah in front of people .

I am surprised to see no questions have been asked by Khuzaima's followers regarding accumulation of Khuzaima's wealth.Who paid for Thane Bungalow ? Where did the money come from ? How did he come to amass such a financial empire ? Questions , questions . I am sure some moron will follow my post with same set of questions on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . Let me be clear . I don't give one hoot about the worth of Khuzaima whatsoever. It is not my concern that he owns so and so properties. My questions were for the followers of Khuzaima who raise questions about Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . They should introspect instead of throwing wild accusations around.

PS: Yep , you guessed it right . " Moron " is a direct reference to the resident troll SBM .