Aga Khan's speech to Canadian Parliment

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Qutbi-Hero

Re: Aga Khan's speech to Canadian Parliment

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 pm

anajmi wrote:I am not the one finding new ways to torture the panjatan.
You've been doing exactly that for 13 years here!

Please continue doing so until the day you die... so that Allah and his Panjatan can torture you back for eternity!

SWEEEEEEEEET! :mrgreen:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 pm

anajmi wrote:The entire discussion between Abu Hanifa and Imam Jafar as Sadiq appears to have been written by fiction writers.
According to who? Oh, according to you... unfortunately you're a nobody lol!
These discussions between sunni imams and imam Jafar Sadiq are simply fairy tales created after the fact.
There will naturally be exaggerations and fabrications in all ancient religious scripture - but within the Shia Theology, most of our beliefs are 100% true and accurate... within Sunni Theology, most of your beliefs are complete fairy-tales.

Anyone who reads the Sunni Hadiths can see they are nothing more than an imaginative made-up story, full of historical inaccuracies and ridiculous contradictions - I suggest you go have a look at them Ana :wink:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually, I have answered it perfectly.
Nope. You haven't answered anything, not now, not ever.
I have shown that the discussion between Abu Hanifa and Imam Jafar Sadiq that you posted is a tale of fiction.
Nope. You've merely copy/pasted some bullshit which you found on a Wahhabi website... and everybody knows that all you post here is fiction.

Now don't be the cowardly looser/loser you usually are by running away from me - please give your oh so "scholarly" reply to this post lol!
anajmi wrote:Only a fool would remain in a community which is less advanced, less educated, less intelligent, less generous, less kind, less sophisticated, less prosperous, less forward-thinking and less peace-loving than your community.

What does it take to become a part of your community, if perchance, some fool decides to redeem himself?
Do you agree that the Ismailis are indeed the "the most advanced, educated, intelligent, generous, kind, sophisticated, prosperous, forward-thinking and peace-loving community in the entire Ummah, and live in peace and harmony all over the world"?

If you disagree - please explain why with clear evidence... in order to prevent you being a fool in your very own opinion lol (although nothing could prevent that in other peoples opinions lol!)

After you've done that - please explain why your Sunni community is so involved with murder and destruction and the spreading of hatred all over the world, even on the internet...

Thanks!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Looks like the Qulfi finally thawed after been frozen below Zero for a few days eh playa lol!!! :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Qulfi at perfect Zero says -
Here is a website with rational proofs which refute Islam
Only a fool would continue to be a part of a religion that he himself thinks is irrational.

Actually, since Qulfi at perfect Zero thinks there are rational proofs that refute Islam, the Qulfi is already Kufri.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 pm

qutbi hero this bunch of monkeys would never understand as i always say they looks like human beings but they have a monkey brain embedded in their body anything that they cant answer they term it a fairytale story

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:53 pm

anajmi wrote:Looks like the Qulfi finally thawed after been frozen below Zero for a few days eh playa lol!!! :mrgreen:
Yes, I've been busy - because unlike you... I have a job and a social life and a sex life lol! :wink:
You are here 24/7 though aren't you... year in, year out... forever and ever LOL! :P

You mention people being away all time Ana - because you simply cannot fathom why someone would not have the time or inclination, to sit on the internet all day, every day, like you do lol!

It's beyond your comprehension isn't it lol! 13 long years of mentally damaging loneliness... which you try to alleviate by drooling on this forum like it's the path to your salvation lol!

Why not make an effort to fill the empty void that is your tragically sad life - try to make some friends... maybe even meet a woman and start a family (I know you've been rejected countless times but don't give up hope!)... play some sport... go to the movies... eat out in restaurant... I mean just go outside sometimes lol! (It'll also help your Vitamin D deficiency if you get some sunlight LOL!)

Yes I know - I really should stop laughing at you and instead show you some sympathy... but I won't lol! (Why should I, nobody else does LOL! :mrgreen:)

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:58 pm

anajmi wrote:Qulfi at perfect Zero says -
Here is a website with rational proofs which refute Islam
Only a fool would continue to be a part of a religion that he himself thinks is irrational.
I love it when you make a fool of yourself like this! It saves me the effort LOL!

Especially as it took you a whole hour to come up with it LOL! I bet you anxiously paced up and down your mothers basement, desperately thinking of something to fire back at me - because you have absolutely no reply to refute any of my posts! Nor do you have anything else to do, or to think about... apart from this tiny little internet forum LOL! :mrgreen: )

Also, I'd forgotten your IQ is so low... that sarcasm flies right over your head lol - I should take advantage of the fact more often LOL! Thanks for reminding me Einstein! :P
Actually, since Qulfi at perfect Zero thinks there are rational proofs that refute Islam, the Qulfi is already Kufri.
Says the best buddy of the guy who thinks there are rational proofs against True Islam a.k.a. Shia'ism! Hilarious!
By the way - good to see you showing your Satanic Takfiri colours again... I knew they could only be hidden for a short while lol! Go Anajmi!

Anyway, I'll repeat once more... lets see if you run away again shall we lol!
anajmi wrote:Only a fool would remain in a community which is less advanced, less educated, less intelligent, less generous, less kind, less sophisticated, less prosperous, less forward-thinking and less peace-loving than your community.

What does it take to become a part of your community, if perchance, some fool decides to redeem himself?
Do you agree that the Ismailis are indeed the "the most advanced, educated, intelligent, generous, kind, sophisticated, prosperous, forward-thinking and peace-loving community in the entire Ummah, and live in peace and harmony all over the world"?

If you disagree - please explain why with clear evidence... in order to prevent you being a fool in your very own opinion lol (although nothing could prevent that in other peoples opinions lol!)

After you've done that - please explain why your Sunni community is so involved with murder and destruction and the spreading of hatred all over the world, even on the internet...

Thanks!
PS: Wait - one more lol at you before I go... LOL! Okay I'm done... seeya later, Shia-Hater! :mrgreen:

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 pm

salaar wrote:hey question would you shut up and mind your own faction get going with your fake imam who is fond of playing racing and marry french and italian beauties better stop comparing our mola with your......
You don't know much about Fatemi History, do you brother.

Racing has been there since the time of the Rasool S.A.W, and has been dealt with in the past. All you have to do is punch horse racing in Islam in search engine, and it will bring up a few discussions.

Now:
Imam Hussein S.A.'s wife Sherbanu was a Persian Princess and hence a Parsi. Parsis are fire worshippers. She converted to Islam.

During the Fatemi Dawat in Egypt, Imam Aziz AS or Imam Moiz AS (I am not sure which one) married a RUSSIAN PRINCESS.

Imam Zahir AS married a habsi woman, A Sudanese, whose son was Imam Mustansirbillah AS. Imam's daughter married an Armenian.

Rasul SAW married a Jew, Sofia, a Copt: Mary the Copt; and many other slaves who were not all Arabs!

So brother before you open your ignorant mouth and put your foot in it, read up your history.

One more question, Who compared My Mawla with yours? Please provide proof. You are the ones throwing dirt at your Mola and comparing him to ours, (please read previous posts) not us. Salaams.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:25 pm

salaar wrote:understand the difference between HIS HOLINESS and HIS HIGHNESS and if you talk abt truth you will have to go centuries back and look into the fitnat that you people created and later ran into persia
Question: There definitely is a difference between the two titles. So what is your point? Educate me who bestowed the title of His Holiness on Syedna. I am sure somebody did and I don't know, so please educate me.

His Highness is the title bestowed on my beloved Imam by the Queen of England. Everytime a new Imam comes, he is personally bestowed the title. He just cannot carry forward the title from his predecessor.

Now tell which Syedna got the title of His Holiness, and from whom and was this title bestowed on the next dai? Please educate me.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:33 pm

salim wrote:
Qutbi-Hero wrote:The Ismailis are the some of the finest Muslims on Earth today.

They are easily the most advanced, educated, intelligent, generous, kind, sophisticated, prosperous, forward-thing and peace-loving community in the entire Ummah, and live in peace and harmony all over the world.
Thank you for your generosity.
That's not Qutbi's generosity, it is a fact. Qutbi's eyes and mind are not closed. It tells you of his knowledge, open mind, and upbringing. Compare that to the laloos on this board and you will see they are no match for him. They can't even reply to him.
Last edited by JavedhJuma on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:22 pm

James bhai,

I would have responded to all your questions if they came from you but since they have come from your Most Merciful Allah's site I won't waste my time because go through this forum and you will see they have been answered. I do not want to bore others. I am shocked to see that Most merciful has soooooo many stupid followers.
Now to rebut your Dastbosi of a Seven Year Old Successor ordered by the 47th Agha Khan.
Thousands kissed the hand of a seven year old kid . Oh dear.

No dear. You are not a true bohora or are an ignorant one at best. Go look up Fatimid History and find out how old was Imam Mustansirbillah when he became Imam? SEVEN YEARS OLD. And all the buzurg Dai's did his bayah, i.e. kiss his hand.
Rest of the nonesense you posted from mm's site is for ignorant kids like you who do not like to play with clean stuff but dirt. I have found another playmate for you. His name is MF, he also follows Most Merciful's Kitab and not Qur'an although he claims otherwise. LOL!